Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Ask Me Anything
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Ask Me Anything A forum where notable users offer to answer questions from the userbase.

Old 11-9-2012, 08:22 AM   #1
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon
Default Uhhm, hi.

People are interested in me, I guess, so I can start one of these. I've been here for a long time, can't really recall all the history though. I'm kinda shy, but at the same time I'm kinda tired of not having a lot of genuine connections in my life. The thing is, I'm either so quick to wanna bring someone close and reveal core things that I end up pushing them away, or so scared that they'll reject me that I totally block myself off to them. So, the thought I had is that maybe I'll be able to find some sort of middle ground with this, maybe? I don't know. I'm kinda pathetic in that fashion. I really just want to let people know stuff, if they really are interested in me...this was just a spur of the moment thing, to be honest, and I'm interested in seeing where it goes.

Anyways, enough of that. Just start asking stuff and remember the rules. Please read my profile info, as I feel that addresses some of the more obvious questions.

A couple more anecdotes:
- I do live in Chicago.
- I am 5"10 and weigh around...uh, 165 pounds, I think?
- I'm mixed up racially, primarily European and Hispanic ancestry. Not that I ever think about it much. I'm just a person.
- I might make music again someday...well, I have been, it's just that I've never finished anything.
- I'm definitely going to make more stepfiles, but I need to get a permissions hitlist going first.
- I need someone to help me set up a TF2 dedicated server.
- This is my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BDNproductions

That's all I can think of now. Fire away...

- Kai

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Brilliant Dynamite Neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-9-2012, 11:45 AM   #2
Zapmeister
FFR Player

Default Re: Uhhm, hi.

You're playing poker with a tiger, a panda, a badger, a monkey, a llama, a sheep, a hamster, a salmon, and a Venus flytrap. You're holding Ah 10h and the flop is 7c 3s 5h. The tiger nonchalantly checks. The panda hesitates for a very long time and bets the minimum. Instantly, everybody else folds around to the Venus flytrap, which minimum raises. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

What would you say is the most mis-rated ffr song?

If in the future, a gravity train was actually built (that's where you dig a tunnel between any two points on the Earth's surface and jump into it and you will get to the other side in about 40 minutes under gravity alone) how much money would you pay to use it for on a daily basis for commuting?

If I have 9 apples and you have 13 oranges, how many times can you full combo Excite Bike before the turtle gets through the catflap?

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-9-2012, 06:08 PM   #3
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon
Default Re: Uhhm, hi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapmeister View Post
You're playing poker with a tiger, a panda, a badger, a monkey, a llama, a sheep, a hamster, a salmon, and a Venus flytrap. You're holding Ah 10h and the flop is 7c 3s 5h. The tiger nonchalantly checks. The panda hesitates for a very long time and bets the minimum. Instantly, everybody else folds around to the Venus flytrap, which minimum raises. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?
I don't play poker.

Quote:
What would you say is the most mis-rated ffr song?
In terms of difficulty or intrinsic value as a stepfile?

Quote:
If in the future, a gravity train was actually built (that's where you dig a tunnel between any two points on the Earth's surface and jump into it and you will get to the other side in about 40 minutes under gravity alone) how much money would you pay to use it for on a daily basis for commuting?
I'd prefer not to commute that far, but if I couldn't help it, I couldn't. Oh man, this is difficult! Would they offer monthly passes?

Quote:
If I have 9 apples and you have 13 oranges, how many times can you full combo Excite Bike before the turtle gets through the catflap?
Exactly 17.42. Red-Eared Sliders are deceptively fast, but the Vitamin C gives me a boost.

Neeeext!
you're such a tryhard.

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 11-9-2012 at 06:21 PM..
Brilliant Dynamite Neon is offline   Reply With Quote