Old 02-10-2017, 04:38 PM   #561
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

game soooooooo slow
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 04:40 PM   #562
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

also the reason I say cop should claim now with a living check is because if they're killed then rip, and if we miss today then lylo/mylo as I said will be really dumb to deal with claims
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 04:45 PM   #563
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

well my activity is going to be sparse from now on so lol

hopefully see something interesting from proph, and hopefully freezin/cedo actually post and meno posts more
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 04:51 PM   #564
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran
 
danceflashrevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 473
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

freezin zzz

proph i see you on an actual account, can you post now or something?
__________________

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 04:53 PM   #565
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

atm I support freezin/proph lynches

meno's posts are *ok*, I'd like to see his overall thoughts right now though
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 04:54 PM   #566
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran
 
danceflashrevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 473
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

literally same
__________________

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 05:23 PM   #567
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
thesunfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Birmingham, AL
Age: 25
Posts: 2,259
Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

mellonxcollie has replaced cedolad effective immediately
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
i'm on page55, is this seriously how mafia games are played in other forums? is this what's been going on here over the years?

0 math games, all just pure rando dumbness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.

If roundbox flips town, look at his reads
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 05:25 PM   #568
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Yaaaaaaay

Mellon please see my claims post as you catch up
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 05:25 PM   #569
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator
 
mellonxcollie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Confirmed.
Age: 28
Posts: 1,590
Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

HELLO!~

I read like two pages of this before but time to jump on in
__________________
Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 05:43 PM   #570
meno_rocks123
mike
FFR Veteran
 
meno_rocks123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: in a box on the corner of main and broadway
Age: 27
Posts: 2,418
Send a message via AIM to meno_rocks123
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
atm I support freezin/proph lynches

meno's posts are *ok*, I'd like to see his overall thoughts right now though
I'm back from job hunting. More content incoming.
meno_rocks123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 05:48 PM   #571
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 181
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

I don't even know what the fuck I was thinking at that eod. I saw I was in kitb with meno and cedo, I was getting roasted for wanting to kill cedo and I had a town read on meno, and I saw dummy vote mml (didn't remeber dummy was proph tool much later) and mml was a null who was playing differently than I'm used to so I pretty much said meh and went against my d0 policy (again) and put a vote on him.

Now wait for it.

And didn't submit for like 5 mins while irl stuff happened where I was at.

So that's the reason for the disconnected self present vote

As for today,

DFR is pushing me for obsessing over slank killing on d0. That's how I always play d0 get used to it nerd. Havnt really seen you post thoughts on anyone else all day so that's kind of weird...null trending scum?

Dummy weirdly reminds me of neee, or maybe it's just the shared account messing with my head. I want to find out

>what was his read on mml at eod
>what was his read on AA at eod

Because that will help me understand his mindset at eod and if it could come from a wolf, for lack of a better method because this guy reads like an enigma. So obv as soon as this post is up I'm looking for that.

AA continues to be town.

InDheart is in a good place

Meno I'm less sure about now than I was before but every time I think about scumleaning him for that eod clusyerfuck I remember I did what amounts to the same thing. And his reversal on position about charu is kind of wierd to so I'm going to be reading into that as well. Null until I form a solid opinion.

Cedos slot is shit looks like we're autoclearing raeko for another day because lol replacement

Welp more reading. And answering questions from angry ppl
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Piece of shit is what you are


Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I find it mega sketch when someone focuses on themselves. Looks like they're on defense instead of offense mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED


FreezinIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 05:50 PM   #572
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 181
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

I know you want to shit on me AA bring it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Piece of shit is what you are


Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I find it mega sketch when someone focuses on themselves. Looks like they're on defense instead of offense mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED


FreezinIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 05:52 PM   #573
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 181
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
Freezin:

Why did you kill charu?
I lold at this
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Piece of shit is what you are


Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I find it mega sketch when someone focuses on themselves. Looks like they're on defense instead of offense mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED


FreezinIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 06:17 PM   #574
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
I know you want to shit on me AA bring it
Interesting that you say this

Don't really like your big post but maybe that's because of the catchupy nature, would be good to see some elaboration of stuff, like why you think I'm town
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 06:25 PM   #575
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 181
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

I felt that out of everyone you would be the person that would dislike me the most for not sticking to my guns on d0 slank killing and making a bad self pres d0 play that contributed to a town death.

Answering your last point, your always town. The day your a wolf in a game i play will be the day I look stupid beyond reason for trusting you borderline implicitly.

For a reason that makes me look like less of a fool, unless your wolf game is exactly like your town game I see nothing that I havnt seen in all the other games I've played with you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Piece of shit is what you are


Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I find it mega sketch when someone focuses on themselves. Looks like they're on defense instead of offense mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED


FreezinIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 06:26 PM   #576
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 181
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Proph if you could answer my question or link me to preys where you do that'd be great cause I can't find them
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Piece of shit is what you are


Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I find it mega sketch when someone focuses on themselves. Looks like they're on defense instead of offense mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED


FreezinIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 06:26 PM   #577
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 181
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Preys should be posts*
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Piece of shit is what you are


Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I find it mega sketch when someone focuses on themselves. Looks like they're on defense instead of offense mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED


FreezinIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 06:30 PM   #578
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

I'm on mobile so I can't say that much, but self preservation is natural for both alignments so eh

I just agree with what other people have said about you, I'm eager to see you make an impact now that it isn't d1

Does no one have any claims? Zzzzz
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 06:33 PM   #579
meno_rocks123
mike
FFR Veteran
 
meno_rocks123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: in a box on the corner of main and broadway
Age: 27
Posts: 2,418
Send a message via AIM to meno_rocks123
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Had 80% of this post done and my mom calls me with tech support. Rest in peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
why do you mention dfr by name? he'd moved to freez; had you meant to be voting with him?
I mention dfr by name because I didn't see his vote swap from cedo to freezin. As per that post, I was under the impression it was 2 votes me, 2 votes cedo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
and then do you have a particular reason for it being mml you moved to?
I moved to mml when I saw that my vote on cedo wasn't self-preserving and, since proph had moved to mml, moving to mml was my only remaining option. Unfortunately, you beat me to the vote by about one minute, so it's visually not as strong of a vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
I got the part where he had declared intent to vote MML, but I disagree with your point saying that other post cleared it up.
It cleared it up because I can connect a reason to the action, regardless of whether the reason is good or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
Also to your statement about disagreeing with my read on AA, I stated them within my interactions with him this phase.
After rereading your posts from this phase, I can kind of see your logic, but I still disagree with your read right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
not showing up to vote, even when he sees two wolves playing forced distancing
Yeah, that's especially no bueno. Hopefully raeko can do a better job of being active.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
was waiting to see MML's reaction, there was no reaction, then I felt more strongly about it and wanted him lynched after all
In the few games I've played with you, I think that's still the weakest lynch reason I've seen from you. Then again, this d1 was pretty barren, so I'll have to mull it over.
meno_rocks123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 06:35 PM   #580
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 181
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Dfr vote on me can be summed up as "slank kill iz bad"

You agree with that?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Piece of shit is what you are


Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I find it mega sketch when someone focuses on themselves. Looks like they're on defense instead of offense mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED


FreezinIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution