Old 02-10-2017, 12:51 PM   #501
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
I would assume PR hunting in a setup like this, he wasn't widely being townread
or he had good reads, that's always an option but eh
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 12:57 PM   #502
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
I mean the wagon doesn't really help. Coming from the interaction between you and charu you had put him as like 2nd top town which is something I wouldnt expect you to do there. And because you did that I feel like you would think it's safe to kill him
wat

don't really want to get into this cause it'll be wifom, but I don't like killing my strong townreads because if I'm a wolf and have them pocketed then it's fine by me

I see why you think that could be the case, but that's not really a good reason to suspect me. anything else?
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 12:58 PM   #503
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

although I guess you can't say I had charu pocketed if I were a wolf, because he had me as null

but my point still stands
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 12:58 PM   #504
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player
 
TWG Mad Dummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Age: 29
Posts: 0
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AA
still doesn't really fit with your statement, your statement implies that you know my scumrange at least decently enough that you can say I'm not out of it. I don't think you have a good idea of what my townrange or scumrange is, maybe a little bit, but not enough that you would be able to use that to be suspicious of me which is why I'm jumping on this

what do you think my townrange is? scumrange?
What I'm basically trying to say is, I know that you're a good enough player as either alignment that it feels like getting the correct read on you is kind of a crapshoot. The thread was pretty inactive for Day 1 and it only ended on 400 posts. Without a super good thread environment, anything that you're doing right now could just as easily come from scum!AA just as well as town!AA. Hence, why I'm kind of holding my hands up in resignation this game with regards on how to actually read you.

I literally just played a towngame with you so I have a decent grasp of your towngame (I believe?) while I have two scum!AA games in my backlog (Puppies/hydra game). I think you played pretty competently in both of those scumgames.

Just. Where do I begin with actually reading you.
TWG Mad Dummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 12:58 PM   #505
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
I mean the wagon doesn't really help. Coming from the interaction between you and charu you had put him as like 2nd top town which is something I wouldnt expect you to do there. And because you did that I feel like you would think it's safe to kill him
another thing: why do you think I wouldn't put charu as 2nd top town after our interaction, because he was scumreading me?
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 12:59 PM   #506
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player
 
TWG Mad Dummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Age: 29
Posts: 0
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
I see why you think that could be the case, but that's not really a good reason to suspect me.
What's a good reason for suspecting you, then?
TWG Mad Dummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:02 PM   #507
inDheart
gradually receded
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 467
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
ok so he has meno as genuine, right. but why MML over freezin then? Freezin had good traction there. his genuine read of meno is actually earlier than I remember, which makes the "mindmeld!" post not as bad, but I still want to see pressure here
i don't think the reasons for those exist in his posts yesterday and i'm not sure how to feel about that
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:04 PM   #508
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player
 
TWG Mad Dummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Age: 29
Posts: 0
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

I wanted to trust you on your MML read, Aragaki, and I was kind of unconfident strongly pushing Freezin when

1) I know nothing about Freezin
2) It was 1 AM at night and I was barely coherent
3) I literally just caught up with the game thread, and making a push when I just barely caught up seems foolish.
TWG Mad Dummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:16 PM   #509
inDheart
gradually receded
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 467
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
I would assume PR hunting in a setup like this, he wasn't widely being townread
i didn't really pick him out as a PR, he could be spk if he was on to something

we have enough people who don't routinely play with charu that him being the kill doesn't seem strange to me, for that reason

either way, worth rereading but i'm in class right now
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:19 PM   #510
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran
 
danceflashrevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 473
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
another thing: why do you think I wouldn't put charu as 2nd top town after our interaction, because he was scumreading me?
With regards to your read on Charu, I didn't really follow your conclusion bringing him up to there on your reads list. It didn't feel developed to me. And your point doesn't stand in my eyes because I don't believe your town read you had on him lol.
__________________

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:23 PM   #511
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran
 
danceflashrevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 473
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
I wanted to trust you on your MML read, Aragaki, and I was kind of unconfident strongly pushing Freezin when

1) I know nothing about Freezin
2) It was 1 AM at night and I was barely coherent
3) I literally just caught up with the game thread, and making a push when I just barely caught up seems foolish.
Why trust AA over anyone else?
1) You know about as much about Freezin as you do MML for all I know
2) Ok
3) Ok, well hindsight 20/20 but immediately jumping onto something that AA wanted was kinda foolish when you probably could've made some sort of reasonable read yourself.
__________________

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:25 PM   #512
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
What's a good reason for suspecting you, then?
idk, maybe listing things he thinks that are scummy from me rather than nightkill speculation?
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:27 PM   #513
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
With regards to your read on Charu, I didn't really follow your conclusion bringing him up to there on your reads list. It didn't feel developed to me. And your point doesn't stand in my eyes because I don't believe your town read you had on him lol.
what

I said that town charu is much more likely to put me as null because he knows I can fool him, wolf charu (just look at last turbo) comes out with a more definitive read much earlier. how is that not developed? If you're expecting multiple paragraphs you won't get it, I don't need a ton to be able to read someone.

for example, I think you're town because of your snark and because you seem to believe in your pushes on me, whereas I think wolf dfr not only doesn't have that snark but will either not push me or be very weak about it.
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:27 PM   #514
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
I wanted to trust you on your MML read, Aragaki, and I was kind of unconfident strongly pushing Freezin when

1) I know nothing about Freezin
2) It was 1 AM at night and I was barely coherent
3) I literally just caught up with the game thread, and making a push when I just barely caught up seems foolish.
but why did you want to trust me? You earlier had me as a strong player, but not any sort of lean there, and now you have me as "not out of my scumrange"
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:29 PM   #515
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

atm the only people I wouldn't lynch are ind/dfr

also I'll say it again so people don't forget:

if you are a PR with any sort of useful info (1-shot bp counts too) then claim today so we don't have to deal with a crapshoot if we miss today and end up in lylo/mylo tomorrow
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:30 PM   #516
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
With regards to your read on Charu, I didn't really follow your conclusion bringing him up to there on your reads list. It didn't feel developed to me. And your point doesn't stand in my eyes because I don't believe your town read you had on him lol.
that doesn't answer my question

why do you think I wouldn't put charu as my townread after our interaction?
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:30 PM   #517
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran
 
danceflashrevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 473
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
I said that town charu is much more likely to put me as null because he knows I can fool him, wolf charu (just look at last turbo) comes out with a more definitive read much earlier. how is that not developed? If you're expecting multiple paragraphs you won't get it, I don't need a ton to be able to read someone.
I missed this post, mb.
__________________

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:30 PM   #518
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

ind/dfr/proph who are your primary suspects atm
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:31 PM   #519
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
I missed this post, mb.
then where does this leave you now?
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:34 PM   #520
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran
 
danceflashrevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 473
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Still you somewhat but I'm more concerned about Freezin rn
__________________

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution