Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Other Music Games

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2018, 04:49 PM   #61
QueenAshy
Banned

Default Re: Sillyfangirl is a god wtf!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wh1teh View Post
You being confrontational about this isn't good for my anxiety, you're putting my well being at risk.
I give no shits about your anxiety if you give no shits about gendering me correctly.
Old 11-17-2018, 04:50 PM   #62
SKG_Scintill
Spun a twirly fruitcake,
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
[...] and that I always preferred the company of women?
...*snort* yeah that proves it

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluguerilla
So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
___
. RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
. ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
Old 11-17-2018, 04:51 PM   #63
QueenAshy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill View Post
...*snort* yeah that proves it
Maybe because I’m a lesbian 🤔. And I’ve never liked being in male social groups as compared to female ones…? You hear this in almost any given transition story, it’s not too far fetched to think that there’s a correlation in my case.
Old 11-17-2018, 04:53 PM   #64
SKG_Scintill
Spun a twirly fruitcake,

I also prefer the company of women
because I'm straight
as are you

Quote:
___
. RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
Old 11-17-2018, 04:57 PM   #65
QueenAshy
Banned

Quote:
I also prefer the company of women
because I'm straight
as are you
1. I’m still a lesbian

2. I didn’t mean it like that 😂
Old 11-17-2018, 05:00 PM   #66
SKG_Scintill
Spun a twirly fruitcake,

awww why'd you respond so normally
now it's no fun anymore

Quote:
___
. RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
Old 11-17-2018, 05:06 PM   #67
Wh1teh
FFR Player

Seriously tho, if someone accidentally referring to you with male pronoun or using terms that have the word man it is a big problem for you, I think your life is probably going pretty good.
Old 11-17-2018, 05:12 PM   #68
WTFBrandon
Shout out to Hades
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Exactly. So that means that she should be more sympathetic about me being misgendered, and she should know exactly how it feels.
I genuinely laughed out loud because of this. It shows how far gone some people have taken this "misgender" stuff.
To what I said prior is people say things without knowing. People misspell the word "your" when meaning to spell "you're" all the time.
THEN YOU GET THE PEOPLE THAt COME OUT OF NOWHERE AND ARE LIKE "IT'S YOU'RE" WAH WAH WAH. This is the same situation. If someone is unaware of something and you're aggressively correcting someone, it makes you look like a douchebag imo. There is a nice way to do things and a not so nice way. I can promise you nobody purposely attempts to misgender people, it happens because people are unaware which i'm going to assume is what happened when I made my comment. For perfect example QueenAshy! I had no idea you were trans until you openly talked about it on the forum. That being said I could have VERY EASILY misgendered you, which then you would have gotten all upset at me for not knowing something we had never talked about. Seems fair, right?

90% of the time when people misgender it's not meant to be a threat it's because people are unaware of said persons gender. So the be mad at someone for that is just plain silly and selfish. You honestly sit there and believe people genuinely want to say hurtful things to people they don't know?
This is a huge problem that's been coming up in the past few years or people being upset or offended at people for not understanding their emotions or their beliefs, but at the same time they aren't willing to understand others emotions or beliefs. Sometimes you need to learn to agree to disagree and understand not everybody will agree or accept your personal life choices. This doesn't mean the person is quote on quote "trying to attack me by not accepting who I am". Why cause more hate when we can learn to accept each other the way we are? I'm sure if people were less aggressive and more open minded about their beliefs in ANYTHING, everybody will be a lot more open to listening rather than it quickly turning into arguments. This can fit into anything like religion, gender, do you put ketchup on your mac and cheese, pineapples on pizza, etc.

This is something i'd love to figure out, but I don't think will ever find the answer to sadly.
Old 11-17-2018, 05:14 PM   #69
Jousway
FFR Player

misgendering on the internet is stupid anyways like how do you know someone is a girl or a boy from reading text :joy:

Old 11-17-2018, 05:14 PM   #70
QueenAshy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wh1teh View Post
Seriously tho, if someone accidentally referring to you with male pronoun or using terms that have the word man it is a big problem for you, I think your life is probably going pretty good.
It’s not accidentally if they continue to intentionally do it after I tell them to stop.

Also, misgendering is so hurtful cause it not only reminds me that the world sees me as nothing but a crossdressing man, but also because it invalidates my struggle to even medically transition. I didn’t get HRT a month after I came out, I had to wait 2 years through dysphoria that got me hospitalized 3 times, and made me attempt suicide nearly twice as many times. Even with all the therapy and meds in the world, I still felt like shit. It was only after I fought like hell and went to many doctors (ended up wasting hundreds for it, and having to sell many items I had sentimental attachements to), then I finally got to actually feel somewhat happy and comfortable in my body. It was not fun at all.

When you refer to me as “he”, it invalidates that entire struggle that I went through and shows that you don’t have any sort of empathy for what others may go through.
Old 11-17-2018, 05:16 PM   #71
QueenAshy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFBrandon View Post
I genuinely laughed out loud because of this. It shows how far gone some people have taken this "misgender" stuff.
To what I said prior is people say things without knowing. People misspell the word "your" when meaning to spell "you're" all the time.
THEN YOU GET THE PEOPLE THAt COME OUT OF NOWHERE AND ARE LIKE "IT'S YOU'RE" WAH WAH WAH. This is the same situation. If someone is unaware of something and you're aggressively correcting someone, it makes you look like a douchebag imo. There is a nice way to do things and a not so nice way. I can promise you nobody purposely attempts to misgender people, it happens because people are unaware which i'm going to assume is what happened when I made my comment. For perfect example QueenAshy! I had no idea you were trans until you openly talked about it on the forum. That being said I could have VERY EASILY misgendered you, which then you would have gotten all upset at me for not knowing something we had never talked about. Seems fair, right?

90% of the time when people misgender it's not meant to be a threat it's because people are unaware of said persons gender. So the be mad at someone for that is just plain silly and selfish. You honestly sit there and believe people genuinely want to say hurtful things to people they don't know?
This is a huge problem that's been coming up in the past few years or people being upset or offended at people for not understanding their emotions or their beliefs, but at the same time they aren't willing to understand others emotions or beliefs. Sometimes you need to learn to agree to disagree and understand not everybody will agree or accept your personal life choices. This doesn't mean the person is quote on quote "trying to attack me by not accepting who I am". Why cause more hate when we can learn to accept each other the way we are? I'm sure if people were less aggressive and more open minded about their beliefs in ANYTHING, everybody will be a lot more open to listening rather than it quickly turning into arguments. This can fit into anything like religion, gender, do you put ketchup on your mac and cheese, pineapples on pizza, etc.

This is something i'd love to figure out, but I don't think will ever find the answer to sadly.
Except it’s different because I’ve said that I was trans to these people, and kindly ask them to use she/her pronouns, and they refused. If they simply were like “ok”, after I told them my pronouns, I would’ve had no problem with it.

And yes, staiain knows that I’m trans. She knows, and I’ve talked to her in her own discord and on twitch. That’s how this whole thing started
Old 11-17-2018, 05:16 PM   #72
Jousway
FFR Player

kek

also if you get insulted, welcome to the internet, wanna know how to solve it, turn of your pc and go outside kek

Old 11-17-2018, 05:18 PM   #73
QueenAshy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jousway View Post
misgendering on the internet is stupid anyways like how do you know someone is a girl or a boy from reading text :joy:
My username literally has Queen in it, not to mention that I’ve expressed my pronouns multiple times. I feel like I need to put it in my sig or something so people have no excuse not to know. But I don’t want to do that, cause I feel it’ll insult people’s intelligence.
Old 11-17-2018, 05:19 PM   #74
V-Ormix
Banned
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
I get mistaken for a girl all the time because of my slender physique and long hair when people approach me from the back
ayyy id hit that or uh wait hmmm im sorry miss i mean dood mayb in an alternate reality we can both be weirdos and do weird shit
Old 11-17-2018, 05:20 PM   #75
Jousway
FFR Player

Quote:
My username literally has Queen in it, not to mention that I’ve expressed my pronouns multiple times. I feel like I need to put it in my sig or something so people have no excuse not to know. But I don’t want to do that, cause I feel it’ll insult people’s intelligence.
so people use girly anime names all the time, but here on the internet people automaticly asume the person behind the screen is a guy, and use male terms, when a person does this to a female does she go all over the top going ACTUALLY I IDENTIFY AS BABYKIN, they do not.

Old 11-17-2018, 05:21 PM   #76
V-Ormix
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSM View Post
as a man who lives and dies by "bros before hoes" i dont approve of this shit in an alternate reality
well yah its as real as u make it and who needs some thing to contribute anyways
Old 11-17-2018, 05:22 PM   #77
QueenAshy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jousway View Post
so people use girly anime names all the time, but here on the internet people automaticly asume the person behind the screen is a guy, and use male terms, when a person does this to a female does she go all over the top going ACTUALLY I IDENTIFY AS BABYKIN, they do not.
Assuming everyone is a guy on the Internet is a bit sexist, but not wrong considering that the internet is like 90% men, so it’s bound to happen. Hell, I’ve been playing halo multiplayer for 6 years and I haven’t seen a single woman on there, cis or trans.
Old 11-17-2018, 05:22 PM   #78
V-Ormix
Banned

I'm pretty sure the internet is far from 90 percent men??
Old 11-17-2018, 05:24 PM   #79
QueenAshy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Ormix View Post
I'm pretty sure the internet is far from 90 percent men??
It seems like it sometimes…

Wasn’t meant to be an exact number, was just meant to show that most of the internet is dominated by men. Hence gay male forums having a more active user base than lesbian forums, and male incels outnumbering female incels 1,000:1.
Old 11-17-2018, 05:24 PM   #80
qrrbrbirbel
FFR Veteran
idiot

So I had my transgender friend read this and s/he also said to grow some balls or a vagina

Not saying you should, just adding another point of view