Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-7-2019, 11:27 PM   #2221
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I kind of want to do the bullshit thing I was doing as wolf where I just town read every frustrated players because I feel like wolves can't get frustrated because they know the game.
Old 07-7-2019, 11:28 PM   #2222
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
like at least im not telling people "redo your reads. they're not what i think, therefore theyre wrong."

id be terribly frustrated if someone continued to do this over many months of playing haha
"At least I'm not interacting with people and playing the game"

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 07-7-2019, 11:30 PM   #2223
Not devonin
FFR Player

Quote:
kinda town
devonin (this is more on DBP but DBP was playing exactly the same as in AN. Devonin is also kind of approaching the game in a similar manner to how I would expect from him based on some of our conversations about the game beforehand. My hesitation here extends from the full read of the thread that he did having opinions that I didn't really think were narrowing down who the wolves could be.
I do enjoy the timing of the fact that I can have not played a TWG for like 4 years, and still get read by sunfan about how I'm acting because we had a whole conversation about TWG and all my issues with TWG a couple weeks ago.

But to address this directly:

In addition to being generally out of practice with TWG, I'm also still adapting to what I guess is now like the 'modern' way to play on FFR? I'm actually super glad I didn't get brought in until d1 because I would have had -no idea- what to do d0 that would have been useful or pointful at all. I have enough trouble with 'there's nothing to go on' when there's an n1 kill to start the game, let alone actual nothing.

And the games I actually played all the way through were back when barely anything got posted in the threads, and everybody was talking constantly on AIM to each other in various ways. Going into night phases where I'm just completely cut off from everybody for 24 hours is going to mess with me too. The number of things I'd -love- to get into a deep dive one-on-one with somebody is pretty large but there's just no way to do that when I can't message somebody directly unless they opt to be as active in the thread as me.

In terms of narrowing down on the wolves, I have some thoughts on it that I'll share, and some thoughts on it that I'm wanting to keep under my hat in a "give them enough rope to hang themselves" way.

A lot of my ability to wolf read is going to depend on how Antori flips. If he's a wolf, I go Funnygurl for the reasons I already said that she even agreed made sense. I probably also go towards you, since you were also on the 'maybe don't kill Antori' side there a little, and also for including Wayward on your wolfy reads for 'having a bad push' that you don't remember, when he's posted 5 whole times in the last nearly 24 hours, and also including Haku who I think is definitely town.

If he's -not- a wolf, I move towards Daikyi. So far he's basically only gotten wolf and null reads from other people, and if Antori isn't a wolf, I read FG town, and Daikyi's going hard on FG in the face of a number of people disagreeing, and I also don't like the take that Cocoa was sending super secret signals to the wolf team. The only way I buy Cocoa signalling the wolves is if I accept that the wolves missed it completely, and left her to flounder without doing anything about it not realizing she was a wolf, and I gather from the player list that surely at least one wolf would have picked up on it and tried to do something to save her?

Regardless of all the Antori-based reading, I'm pretty sure that it's likely that at least one out of Xelnya, Dafty, Wayward or ffa will turn out to be scum just from the lack of posting in the first three cases, and the apparently super weird posting and refusal to engage in ffa's case. Though I am worried that ffa's stance especially in the face of what happened to FG when FG did something similar, indicates some weird 3p thing.
Old 07-7-2019, 11:32 PM   #2224
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
In terms of narrowing down on the wolves, I have some thoughts on it that I'll share, and some thoughts on it that I'm wanting to keep under my hat in a "give them enough rope to hang themselves" way.
This feels pure

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 07-7-2019, 11:36 PM   #2225
Daikyi
FFR Player

lol please.

if you seriously believe that, then i guess things really never do change, and me getting annoyed and trying to shed light on your bad play is pretty fruitless. sorry for getting angry over something i cant really do anything about lol
Old 07-7-2019, 11:38 PM   #2226
Daikyi
FFR Player

when did i go hard on fg, dev? i havent really consolidated my thoughts or reads at all into thread, much less gunned for a specific lynch on fg
Old 07-7-2019, 11:41 PM   #2227
Not devonin
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
when did i go hard on fg, dev? i havent really consolidated my thoughts or reads at all into thread, much less gunned for a specific lynch on fg
If it's not your intention that all these "wow that reaction is incredibly fake" posts aren't supposed to indicate that you are reading her anti-town, I am completely failing to interpret them.
Old 07-7-2019, 11:44 PM   #2228
the sun fan
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
Do them again
lol u can't tell me what to do

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Old 07-7-2019, 11:45 PM   #2229
the sun fan
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
Not feeling great about them is redeeming but I think given you were on a wolf yesterday you should have a better position in the gamesolve than this post makes you appear to
L O S T W O L F

Old 07-7-2019, 11:45 PM   #2230
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
lol u can't tell me what to do
Can tell you what avatar to use gottem

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-7-2019, 11:47 PM   #2231
the sun fan
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not devonin View Post
sunfan: quickly while I think of it: you forgot to include Svaz in that list
oops
she's in my town leans but not my hard town
the read post where she reinforced her read on cocoa felt like busing to me in hindsight but like
I don't she knew cocoa was a wolf
I should probably follow the words of your predecessor and hard townread her

Old 07-7-2019, 11:47 PM   #2232
Daikyi
FFR Player

no, the fact that i disliked one reaction doesnt mean im all of a sudden on a train to fg lynch town. would i be ok with an fg lynch? yes. the narrative you spun was pretty exaggerated given that i think thats the one and only post that i made, as a reaction to a reaction.

concerning wolves missing a signal, ill cite a previous twg where jrodd said "if im lost wolf, ill post this lost gif" pre game. manti was the lost wolf, and posted that gif to start the game. jrodd and dbp, the wolves, helped lynched him. when d0 is flying past, if you think that its implausible for wolves to focus completely on finding a lost wolf, if they were even aware of the existance of a lost wolf in the first place, then i will disagree tbh
Old 07-7-2019, 11:55 PM   #2233
Not devonin
FFR Player

I have trouble considering d0 as "flying past" when it was 72 hours long and had like, 1200 posts in it.
Old 07-7-2019, 11:58 PM   #2234
the sun fan
FFR Player

I'm just not on the level that the event gives people something good

Antori 9

just kinda hoping it kills him so that we can get a real lynch today

Old 07-7-2019, 11:59 PM   #2235
the sun fan
FFR Player

I'm half-tempted to do my reads list again but just all trolling ffa
don't ask someone to do their reads list again, friend

Old 07-8-2019, 12:00 AM   #2236
Daikyi
FFR Player

different semantics i think, moreso saying the sheer volume of posts makes it easy to miss things. posts fly by and are missed tbh

my lunch order stands as antori, ffa, shadow, fg probably. i think i include soundwave in as a last resort, if obly for d0 weirs interaction with him.
Old 07-8-2019, 12:00 AM   #2237
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'm just not on the level that the event gives people something good

Antori 9

just kinda hoping it kills him so that we can get a real lynch today
Why use an event with results that aren't guaranteed when you can safely lynch someone the normal way ?
Old 07-8-2019, 12:01 AM   #2238
Not devonin
FFR Player

For the record: I don't think it's implausible for wolves to miss a signal from the lone wolf, especially if they don't get told there's a lone wolf.

But I don't think her posts were signals, because if they -were- then the wolves had to be -really- unobservant, and given the choice between "They were signals and the wolves missed them" and "They were not signals" my money's on "They were not signals"
Old 07-8-2019, 12:01 AM   #2239
Daikyi
FFR Player

probably lunch sunfan actually sometime goodnight tbh
Old 07-8-2019, 12:03 AM   #2240
Daikyi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not devonin View Post
For the record: I don't think it's implausible for wolves to miss a signal from the lone wolf, especially if they don't get told there's a lone wolf.

But I don't think her posts were signals, because if they -were- then the wolves had to be -really- unobservant, and given the choice between "They were signals and the wolves missed them" and "They were not signals" my money's on "They were not signals"
thats fair. i looked through cocoas posts regardless to see if they had posted any accidentally damning connections, and found a coupleof sunfan mentions and that slightly more substantial opinions. imo theres like, at most 1 in there anyways