midoinitrite?

PS- a total of 109 games so far!!
dooey100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 12:00 AM   #2
DrKirth
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Combined host sign up: CX

So, will there be a mystery game of huegness?

Be efficient.

DrKirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 12:09 AM   #3
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

Right, since I finally have a decent storyline idea, I'd like to try hosting this one.

Now you're thinking with Portals!

16 Players

TEAM EVIL
1 Master Wolf
This test subject is experiencing a rather unusual side-effect of the testing. Upon transformation, he becomes invisible to the security feed, thus gaining an extra advantage. He will appear GREEN to the Security Tech.

3 Wolves
These are the test subjects that experience one of the rarer side-effects of the testing, which is lycanthropy. Every night, they turn into werewolves and brutally murder one of their fellow test participants. They will appear RED to the Security Tech.

TEAM GOOD
1 Security Technician
This is one of the Aperture Science employees who has access to the security camera feeds. Every night he can pick one test subject to review the feed for, and determine if they are a wolf or human.

1 Access
Technician
This Aperture Science employee can control who goes where in the facility. Every night, this person can seal off one test subject from the rest of the group, thus protecting them from harm.

10 Test Subjects (normal humans)
Can't have a test without subjects, now can you? These individuals do not know what's going on around them, and are forced to use their survival instincts once they start mysteriously dying.

There is a mystery aspect to this game. There will be items. What they do, if anything, will be kept secret unless you receive one. They'll be distributed as soon as the game starts, through PMs.

And keep in mind, since this takes place in the Aperture Science Enrichment Center, all sorts of crazy **** can happen.

Last edited by Makilaz; 05-8-2008 at 12:44 AM..
Makilaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 12:42 AM   #4
Xception704
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I want a game with items.

I'll hold off until other people submit their games though.
Xception704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 01:54 AM   #5
meno_rocks123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to meno_rocks123

The final battle

It is the year 2234.

After a ravaging war spanning millennia between the human population and the werewolves, the two sides had arrived at a stalemate. The wolves have taken over all of North America, South America, Australia, Africa, and Asia leaving the humans with Europe. With their total world domination at hand, the wolves prepare to mount their final assault on the humans, but even after suffering many losses in the past, they had mounted a considerable defense. However it was not enough. The European countries began to fall one by one until only four remained. France, Germany, Switzerland, and Luxemburg. It was then that the humans finally completed their secret technology that would even the tables before they were wiped out.
"Project Annie", they called it. It was a device so secret that only 18 people in the world knew of its existence. The device was a bomb, in fact, many bombs, all capable of DNA disintegration meant to wipe out any living creature that had human or wolf DNA.
On March 15th, 2234, Project Annie was completed and used. Wolves were completely wiped out from every continent of the Earth, save for Europe. The bombs would kill humans and there were far too few people left to risk detonating a bomb within 1000 miles of any human colonies.
The wolves had been dealt a massive blow, but lucky for them, the entire wolf army was within 600 miles of the final human territory. But there was another problem. The wolves had no technology that could even touch the human defenses except for one, covert.
Zugsluch, the wolf spy champion was given the task of infiltrating the human territory and killing all of the military tacticians that were going to be in a meeting in exactly one week. Their intel told them that the humans were preparing a final assault that would take out the remainder of the werewolf population.
It was now or never and Zugsluch had gathered his team of elite werewolves to infiltrate the meeting and to kill everyone in it.

Teams:

Wolves
Zugsluch (zug-sluh-ch) (master wolf) seers green
Erethta (ee-ree-th-tuh) (brutal wolf- if lynched, he will kill a random human before he is killed) seers red
Azulati (a-zoo-la-tee) (iron wolf- items cannot affect him) seers red
Dashra (dosh-raw) (experimental wolf- uses experimental technologies to kill an extra human every night. 70% chance his kill fails.) seers red
2000000 wolves (the wolf army)

Humans
All humans seer green.
The military leaders
No human leader got where they were without becoming experts at their field first.
Hans (specializes in: covert ops. Uses his covert/anti-covert technologies to )
Jack (specializes in: defensive ops. Uses his brute strength to absorb one kill attempt against himself (wolfing, lynching, item kill etc.)
Samuel (specializes in: special ops. Uses his highly advanced technological abilities to project a force field over anyone he chooses, preventing them from being wolfed for TWO nights. His technology is experimental though and there is a 65% chance the force field will disappear after one night.)
Horace (specializes in: offensive ops. Uses his years of training to kill anyone, anytime.(kill will be completed BEFORE the phase is over. Will override insta if kill PM is sent before insta vote is posted.))
Guards
Two guards will receive double item chances throughout the whole game
4 guards
2000000 humans (the human army)

ITEMS
Max. 3 item slots
Only one item can be used per phase.
NOTE: If item get chances seem too hard, too bad. This game will not be ruled by items.
poison dart (1/25 chance of getting)- It kills your target. 25% chance of missing due to bad aim.
force field generator (1/30 chance of getting)- Protects anyone you want from being wolfed the night you use it. If I get any PMs saying "use it on whoever is going to be wolfed, the magical overlord will take it away.
chicken (1/40 chance of getting)- Freshly imported from bucketheadland! This lovely little pet will absorb any kill attempt made against you. However, you will be so depressed from the loss of your chicken that you will not use any items for three phases.

And a twist around every corner to keep you on the edge of your seat.

Last edited by meno_rocks123; 05-8-2008 at 01:57 AM.. Reason: edited for colour/bold
meno_rocks123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 12:43 PM   #6
argo15
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

TWG Deathnote
Mystery blah blah.
argo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 01:17 PM   #7
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Xception, I went through all the old games I made- I've got a nice item one I'll pop up for you in the morning.

EDIT: I re-did all the coding in my game. I hope you guys will like it, I was up all night on it and something else, a suprise for you all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

Last edited by rzr; 05-8-2008 at 01:57 PM..
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 03:03 PM   #8
LifeVirus7
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to LifeVirus7

Makilaz

Because Portal is freaking awesome.
Old 05-8-2008, 03:24 PM   #9
heavylee
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to heavylee

I hopefully get my computer back today, and I will post my game later. I posted it for the twg. It is the one where everyone gets partnered up, which will either make the game a lot easier or a lot harder.
heavylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 03:46 PM   #10
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

argo for now

freakysnots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 04:51 PM   #11
aTzUeLo1191
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aTzUeLo1191

I saw heavy's before...it looks pretty cool, and it should help if people are inactive. No vote just yet though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitznpv View Post
brb suicide
JOIN TWG NAO!!!
aTzUeLo1191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 05:32 PM   #12
DrKirth
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeVirus7 View Post
Makilaz

Because Portal is freaking awesome.

lol win

Anyway, it looks like more people are going to put up their games, so I'll be holding my vote till we have them all to look over.

Be efficient.

DrKirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 07:00 PM   #13
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GamerShadow

Edit: Not voting because I have an idea of my own.

Also, I do not have the time to host this game. I am simply posting this idea to see if anybody likes it. If you want to host using this idea, feel free to. Also, if there are any problems with this game, please let me know.

CWG CX: A Torn Soul

12 Player Game

3 Negative Emotions

(Master Wolf) Arrogance: A normal Master Wolf. Seers green.
(Wolf) Hatred
(Wolf) Jealousy

8 Positive Emotions
All positive emotions are humans.

Love
Joy
Excitement
Happiness
Confidence
Pride
Will
Compassion

1 Neutral Emotion

(Perfect Seer) Focus: Same as a normal seer, except once per game, they can choose to "perfect seer" a player, and get their true role. (Example: Master Wolf will be revealed as Red, instead of the normal green.)

Suicidal Intentions:
Each night after night 3, the host will ask if any emotions have suicidal intentions. Any player can join by posting in the thread (players can see others who have Suicidal Intentions). Also, if any member posts I can't take it anymore. in bold, then everybody who declared Intentions dies.

Last edited by GamerShadow; 05-8-2008 at 07:35 PM..
GamerShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 07:21 PM   #14
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

Hey guys

Everyone is missing MY AWESOME 24P MYSTERY GAME.

This will be a very interesting and engaging game. If everyone participates and does their job in the game, this should be great. Not to spoil anything, but some people will have to stay active to stay alive. Having a good game with 24 players will be a monumental accomplishment for TWG.

The plot: The administrators of FFR seem to have gone insane. Straight off of a long string of undeserved permabans, smear campaigns against members of the site who call for a reform, and the most limited queue ever, 24 FFR members go suddenly, inexplicably missing.

Waking up in a dark office building with barred doors and windows, they are informed of their whereabouts by a distorted voice over the speaker. It is this person who tells them that each of them have been fitted with a subdermal explosive charge. To prevent this charge from exploding and killing them, they must take part in his sadistic game...

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Brilliant Dynamite Neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 07:29 PM   #15
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

bdn

I'm sorry, but this is a game that I'm looking forward to. Everyone elses game is just ridiculed with massive amounts of unimportant roles, which often leads to (you know it) inactivity. Humans are important, yes, but they're also incredibly boring. During the times I've been human, it's really hard to come back to the game knowing that I'm not going to do much.

With this said, you better make damn sure this game is fun BDN.

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Litodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 07:30 PM   #16
Temote
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Temote

I was waiting for BDN to post his. =)
Temote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 07:31 PM   #17
emerald000
the Mathemagician~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to emerald000

BDN talked to me a while ago about his game and it was looking so nice. 24 players for the win! There should be always someone to talk to.
emerald000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 07:34 PM   #18
heavylee
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to heavylee

Here it is: Straight copy and paste, because it seems like you guys already want to play the 24 man one anyways...

Don't have a theme yet, thinking about it though

16 or 18 players (I know this is a lot, but in the game it's only like 8 or 9, so hopefully there will be enough interest)

Everyone gets paired up, you will have someone to talk with, to scheme with, and to die with.

Everyone will be paired up, and partners can be revealed, or left secret, depends on you the players. So, when one person is lynched or wolved their partners will die with them. So if you do reveal your partners, you better be honest about it.

2 pairs of wolves
The pairs of wolves will know each other, because two wolvings would be too much, and there is also a chance of them wolving the other wolves.
(If anyone can see of a way this would work with them not knowing each other, let me know)

1 or 2 pairs of blues
There are several ways I could do this one, I will list some examples, and then get some feedback from you guys.

a)2 pairs of blues (e.g. a pair of seers and a pair of guards) who get their normal actions during the night.

b)1 or 2 pairs of blues (all actions) so at night they would get a choice of either seering, guarding, etc. However if both pairs choose the same action, it would not happen.

b could be played many ways, so I want feedback from you guys on which way you think would be the best.

c) completely different roles, I don't know too many special roles, so I need feedback for this one too.

4 or 5 pairs of humans
Regular humans no special roles.

Alright, this is as much as I have come up with so far. I am open to any suggestions or help if you want to give me any.
heavylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 07:41 PM   #19
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

see:
Quote:
Lover 1: Rise and shine, ____. You're probably wondering where you are. I'll tell you where you might be. You might be in the room that you die in. Up until now, you've simply sat in the shadows poisoning your body with drugs and chemicals, watching your partner live out his life without interfering. But what do voyeurs see when they look into the mirror? Now I see you as a strange mix of someone angry, yet apathetic; but mostly just pathetic. So are you going to watch yourself die here today, ____, or do something about it? Stay alive with your partner. Do all it takes. Good Luck.

(Your partner is: _____)
Lover 2: Rise and shine, ____. You're probably wondering where you are. I'll tell you where you might be. You might be in the room that you die in. Up until now, you've simply sat in the shadows poisoning your body with drugs and chemicals, watching your partner live out his life without interfering. But what do voyeurs see when they look into the mirror? Now I see you as a strange mix of someone angry, yet apathetic; but mostly just pathetic. So are you going to watch yourself die here today, ____, or do something about it? Stay alive with your partner. Do all it takes. Good Luck.

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Litodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 07:46 PM   #20
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GamerShadow

I don't know if there will be 24 people at this point, BDN. I think we should wait until the summer starts. This way, there will be much less inactivity, and your game of hugeness won't be ruined by it.