Old 01-30-2011, 07:44 PM   #121
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1
Default Re: The 100 Doors: [Game On]

pmonibuv1
================

"im pretty sure its an electric clock and in a room this elaborate, changing the time would be impossible"
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 01-30-2011, 07:46 PM   #122
mfdat phantom
Movimiento Bipolar
FFR Veteran

phantom
==========
Maybe changing it... But what if there's a way to stop it? Like throwing something to it. Do you think people will stop appearing?

Yoshi:

hands are dead from jacking...
that doesn't sound right...

lool
Old 01-30-2011, 07:47 PM   #123
PrawnSkunk
Administrator
User Administrator
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOSHl View Post
Bud - "I don't get how that would work... it's embedded into the wall, and it's a digital clock. What does your plan entail?"
PrawnSkunk
==============
"What would happen if we gather some hard materials from the floor, or some plaster/brick from the wall and smash the clock?"
Old 01-30-2011, 07:47 PM   #124
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk View Post
"What would happen if we gather some hard materials from the floor, or some plaster/brick from the wall and smash the clock?"
Bud - "I've seen people try. Just like the floor, it repairs itself every time. No use trying to destroy it really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:49 PM   #125
Artic_counter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Artic_counter
================
Talking to everyone

"Archie... from the name I presume he comes from England. I know this might be going over the board but I think it would be wise NOT to make him angry. It could reveal to be quite... fatal for us. God I'm tired of this room, I want to go home."

after a while of doing that monotonous task I decide to engage a conversation with Emma

"Emma ! I know you are here watching us ! Could you please show yourself. I have some questions for your mysterious... self..."

Old 01-30-2011, 07:50 PM   #126
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artic_counter View Post
Artic_counter
================
Talking to everyone

"Archie... from the name I presume he comes from England. I know this might be going over the board but I think it would be wise NOT to make him angry. It could reveal to be quite... fatal for us. God I'm tired of this room, I want to go home."

after a while of doing that monotonous task I decide to engage a conversation with Emma

"Emma ! I know you are here watching us ! Could you please show yourself. I have some questions for your mysterious... self..."
Again, her voice floats from somewhere in the room

"Ask away, my boy. I'll answer from... wherever I am"

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:55 PM   #127
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

pmonibuv1
================
asks Emma

"Do you know anything about the floor besides the fact that it cant change? Are there specific reasons as to why it was made this way?"
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 01-30-2011, 07:57 PM   #128
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 View Post
pmonibuv1
================
asks Emma

"Do you know anything about the floor besides the fact that it cant change? Are there specific reasons as to why it was made this way?"
Emma - "No, don't know anything about that. It's supernatural in a way."

Quote:
Old 01-30-2011, 07:58 PM   #129
mfdat phantom
Movimiento Bipolar
FFR Veteran

Quote:
pmonibuv1
================
asks Emma

phantom
==========
"Also, Emma or Bud, has anyone try to open a door without being in front perse when it opens? Like you are hugged to the wall and just open it from the side? Does it have the same incineration effect?"

Yoshi:

lool
Old 01-30-2011, 07:58 PM   #130
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

pmonibuv1
================
"hmmm, what about Archie?"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 01-30-2011, 08:00 PM   #131
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdat phantom View Post
phantom
==========
"Also, Emma or Bud, has anyone try to open a door without being in front perse when it opens? Like you are hugged to the wall and just open it from the side? Does it have the same incineration effect?"
Bud - "Sadly, yes, the flame doesn't exactly come from the doorway, but seems to just happen. again, like Emma said, supernatural stuff, eh?"

Quote:
pmonibuv1
================
"hmmm, what about Archie?"
Emma - "You can ask him yourself..........when he wakes up."

Quote:
Old 01-30-2011, 08:00 PM   #132
Artic_counter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Artic_counter
================
Talking to Emma

"Who is Archie and what are you ? What is the meaning of all this ? Why us ? If there isn't anyway out like you suggested, what is the purpose of this ?"

Old 01-30-2011, 08:02 PM   #133
PrawnSkunk
Administrator
User Administrator
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

PrawnSkunk
================
"Emma, after the person is engulfed in flames, the door is still open. What were to happen if one would go through that empty doorway?"
Old 01-30-2011, 08:03 PM   #134
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artic_counter View Post
Artic_counter
================
Talking to Emma

"Who is Archie and what are you ? What is the meaning of all this ? Why us ? If there isn't anyway out like you suggested, what is the purpose of this ?"
Emma - "Me? I'm just a little old lady who happened to end up in this room just like you little kids. And Archie, he's what he seems. An angry little midget. Also, how do you suppose I know the purpose of this?"

Bud - "Emma... stop being so judgemental, Archie's a good guy, he's just lost alot of hope being here so long." Bud turns to Artic "Well, I wish I knew the purpose of all of this. I just want to get out of here without being burnt to death... Maybe if you keep figuring out those clue things. Like why the leader of England is a he, not a she, like the queen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk View Post
PrawnSkunk
================
"Emma, after the person is engulfed in flames, the door is still open. What were to happen if one would go through that empty doorway?"
Emma - "Hehe, use your eyes. The door slams shut."

Quote:
Old 01-30-2011, 08:06 PM   #135
mfdat phantom
Movimiento Bipolar
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Emma - "Me? I'm just a little old lady who happened to end up in this room just like you little kids. And Archie, he's what he seems. An angry little midget. Also, how do you suppose I know the purpose of this?"

Bud - "Emma... stop being so judgemental, Archie's a good guy, he's just lost alot of hope being here so long." Bud turns to Artic "Well, I wish I knew the purpose of all of this. I just want to get out of here without being burnt to death... Maybe if you keep figuring out those clue things. Like why the leader of England is a he, not a she, like the queen"

Emma - "Hehe, use your eyes. The door slams shut."
Phantom
=========
"how long have YOU being here, Emma, to be calling us little kids?
And how come any of you have thought of writing on the floor or somewhere, the doors that have already being opened?"

Yoshi:

lool
Old 01-30-2011, 08:07 PM   #136
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

pmonibuv1
================

"Emma or Bud, do you know Archie's Full name?"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 01-30-2011, 08:08 PM   #137
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
Phantom
=========
"how long have YOU being here, Emma, to be calling us little kids?
And how come any of you have thought of writing on the floor or somewhere, the doors that have already being opened?"
Ah, but I have. I know of yet another two clues that neither of those two have seen. Although I don't really feel like saying them, or where they're exactly located. And of course, I've been here longer than our bumbling buddy, bud, but of course, less than our friendly dwarf pal sleeping in his 'shack'."

Quote:
Old 01-30-2011, 08:14 PM   #138
mfdat phantom
Movimiento Bipolar
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Ah, but I have. I know of yet another two clues that neither of those two have seen. Although I don't really feel like saying them, or where they're exactly located. And of course, I've been here longer than our bumbling buddy, bud, but of course, less than our friendly dwarf pal sleeping in his 'shack'."
phantom
=========
"Why don't you share it with all of us? We all seek getting out. Unless you have another purpose and you don't want us out of here..."

Yoshi:

lool
Old 01-30-2011, 08:15 PM   #139
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
phantom
=========
"Why don't you share it with all of us? We all seek getting out. Unless you have another purpose and you don't want us out of here..."
Emma - "I don't think you've... what's the word I'm looking for here? Earned the right to know the clues. Just look around some, you may find something..."

Quote:
Old 01-30-2011, 08:17 PM   #140
NixXSkate
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to NixXSkate

NixXSkate
==========
"Emma, when you first ended up here, was that shack already built, and was Archie living inside?"