Old 03-10-2007, 03:58 PM   #1
-Live_Free-
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to -Live_Free-
Default Masokissed (story of mine please read)

~*~*~*~ Masokissed~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~ Chapter One~*~*~*~
He wouldn’t say that he loved her until he really meant it. Klair understood that, and left it like that. She had always admired Aiden. Klair loved everything about him, including his bad temper. She loved to see him get pissed at another person, but he would never get mad at her, ever.
Klair was average height, making her a couple inches shorter than Aiden. Bright crystal blues eyes framed her face, making her eyes glitter whenever they were in the sun. Aiden always pointed that out making Klair blush to a cherry red tone, then he would laugh silently and comment on how cute she was, making her blush even more.
Today was a fairly sunny day, clearing the sky of all clouds. Klair was sitting in the field surrounded with flowers, her beautiful long blond hair shimmering in the light. She was looking up at the moon, it was very rare when the moon was out during the day, or it was just that Klair didn’t really pay attention to it. Yes, that was how she normally was, forgetful, easily distracted, and clumsy. Her looks made up for her ditzy ness. If it bothered Aiden, he never said anything. His laughter always followed afterwards, but he never complained about it.
A honking sound made her daydreaming disappear. A black Celica was parked on the side of the road. The window rolled down to reveal a black and red tipped, silver-eyed Aiden. He was waving his hand signaling for her to hop in. She shook her head in a playful manor and fell back against the grass. She didn’t feel like leaving, not now. Not when the weather was so clear. Then she heard a car door shut.
Aiden walked gracefully over to where his girlfriend was lying on the grass. His wardrobe consisted of all black, which he wore that everyday and bothered most people, but not Klair. Nope. Klair had always accepted him, all of him. She didn’t mind that he wore black clothes, had black nails, and had black eye liner on. The black looked good on him with his pale skin. Klair's wardrobe however consisted of more color, especially purple. She closed her eyes, listening to her own breathing. "Hey." She greeted him warmly, opening her eyes to look up at him.
"Hello." He smiled back as he sat down beside her. "Since when are we acting like Mother Nature all of a sudden?" he teased, stroking her arm lightly, waiting to hear her smart reply. And just as he anticipated, she sat up with a frown on her face.
"Since when did we turn all contradicting?"
"Hey, I’m not the one who suddenly turned all flowery on me. When was the last time you did this?" Looking up at the sky, she smiled, showing off her shinny, perfect teeth.
"Since now, problem?"
"No," he answered, "It’s just odd, that’s all."
Ripping some stray grass Klair threw it at him. Aiden’s reactions were very fast, so fast that she could hardly see him move at all. She had once asked him about that, but he never answered, making her aggravated. "What the!?" Aiden said, rolling to the side, missing the grass.
"Oh God, you’re so edgy sometimes."
"Edgy?" He repeated.
"Yes, edgy, now come back over here." Commanded Klair. Aiden smiled, shaking his head vigorously.
"No chance, if you want me, come and get me."
"Is that a challenge?" She asked, they loved to play.
"It damn well is, but I doubt you could win anyway. Might as well stay right where you are."
"Yeah you’re right, I don’t want to come after some ugly person." Klair never saw him move all she knew that he was on top of her in a jiffy, pinning her down.
“Ugly? Well hate to brake it to you, babe, but you’re going out with ugly."
Klair laughed, closing her eyes slightly. Aiden bent down, pressing his lips on her neck, sending shivers up her back. He drew a line with his tongue, going upwards towards her lips. It tickled and she let it show. Her fidgeting only got him to hold her down harder. "Don’t!" She laughed, thrashing around on the ground underneath him. He planted a kiss on the corner of her mouth, then on her temple.
"This isn’t fair!" she yelled, playfully attempting to get away. Aiden was a lot stronger than he looked, so there was no way that Klair was getting away. He was also more playfully than he let on. "Kiss me dammit!" She finally yelled, making a low chuckle come from Aiden.
"If I say no?"
"Then consider this relationship terminated." Lips quickly descended down to hers. If Aiden thought that she would leave him, he was crazy. He heard her sweet laugh, making him smile against her mouth. Aiden was a great kisser, making Klair look like an amateur. His skill was amazing in many different ways.
"Am I earning back the woman that adores me?" He asked, pulling back his head.
"Yes, but did you really think that I would break up with you?" His brows knitted together, telling Klair that he wasn’t going to answer. She peeked a small kiss on his lips, wrapping her arms around Aiden’s neck. "You’re upset with me now, aren’t you?" Klair asked, resting her head against his chest. Aiden pulled Klair close, kissing the back of her neck.
"I’m never upset with you, and I never will be." Aiden responded, while licking his lips.
He had been fighting his thirst for quite some time now, and right this second Aiden wanted to suck Klair dry. Her blood had a very unique scent, which made Aiden instantly thirsty. She was so close to him, which made her even more tempting than ever, but he had control. He could control his thirst until she was out of sight, then it was hunting time. Animal blood didn’t have a very long effect on him like human blood did. Although he could sustain himself with living on animal blood a couple days.

~*~*~*~ Chapter Two~*~*~*~
"Klair, let me take you home."
“Okay, sure." She answered, he smiled and picked her up. Walking over to his black Celica, he opened the door, which shocked Klair because he was carrying her with both hands, but she didn’t say anything. Once they were both inside the car, Aiden sped off, going 80 miles an hour. Sighing, Klair spoke, "Aiden, you know that I hate it when you drive so fast, slow down."
"Not a chance babe." Instead of slowing down, he sped up, going 95.
"Aiden, slow down." She commanded, clutching her seatbelt at the same time. He increased his speed again, taking it to 100. "Aiden!" Screamed Klair, closing her eyes, and holding on to the seat with all her might. Aiden laughed and stopped the car. Klair opened her eyes, noticing that they had arrived at her house. She unbuckled quickly, opening the door. He grabbed her arm pulling her back in.
“I’m not going to be at school tomorrow." He said, turning her around and kissing her lightly on the forehead. Klair instantly forgave him, wrapping her arms around to his back. Running her hands up and down his back, she leaned up to kiss him.
"Eager to start the weekend early? So you and your brother Kain are skipping?" She questioned.
"You could say so." Aiden responded, grinning.
"You are so not innocent, you know that right?" She said, the sarcasm sticking out more than anything else did.
"And you’re not either, so don’t even assume for a second that you are."
"Oh, what are you going to do if I do?" Challenged Klair, lifting her head to see his reaction. In a mere second, his lips were upon hers, claiming them as his own. Her legs turned into jello. How could he always do that to her? It was so nerve racking.
"Go on now, I have to meet with Kain soon." Aiden said quietly, unraveling his arms from her body.
"Yeah, yeah, the maiden voyage has shoved off." She teased, giving him a quick kiss before bounding off to the stone steps. "Be safe." She called, turning back to see him rev up his car. "And Aiden," she started, leaning down to look in the window.
"Yeah?" he answered back, glancing out the window as to see her face.
"I love you." Aiden smiled and waved goodbye. Then he was gone.
It did bother Klair sometimes when he never told her that he loved her, but then again he warned her at the start of this relationship that he wouldn’t say it until he really meant it. Sighing she walked back out in the street, looking out at the moon, which was still visible even now. She was so interested with the moon, she didn’t hear a car stop and open its door. Klair never heard footsteps behind her, getting closer by every second. Only did she realize that she was being taken away when someone snatched her right from the ground and pulled her back to the car. A hand covered her mouth, making it impossible for her to scream loud enough so that some person could hear her.
Fear reaching deep within her insides, slowly creeping to the surface. Rope was being tied around her hands and legs, making transportation impossible. The car sped off making her fall to the floor. The only explanation was clear and brimming to the surface. Klair was being kidnapped, and she had no clue why or by whom. This was terrible, only when she heard someone speak did she stop thinking.
"If I so much as hear a peep out of you, I’ll carve your insides out and make you suffer. But either way, I’ll make you bleed by the end of tonight."

~*~*~*~ Chapter Three~*~*~*~
Klair didn’t know how long she had been unconscious for, but it was pitch black outside by the time she woke up. She was lying on a bed that was stripped of all the sheets and pillows. Her skin was cold as ice, and her head pounded. The air was very chilly. Klair moved her arms, but she was unable to. Icy cool chains were fastened her to the bed, cutting into her skin like daggers.
When she attempted to move, waves of agony flowed through her like a river after a huge down pour. It was so painful that it made her wince every time she tried to do anything. She remembered that if she made a sound, that that crazy man would gut her. Well, that would be a little nicer then this, being chained to a freezing cold bed.
Then the door opened, illuminating some light into the chilly room from the outside. "So you’re awake are you?" said the guy’s voice. It was deep and filled with excitement. Great, this was just wonderful. Her mind could only wonder what this sicko was planning. But then again, Klair didn’t want to know, and she didn’t want to be here right now.
"So what’s your name?" He asked again, coming so sit on the bed next to her. Klair of course, did not answer, and instead she didn’t look at him. She didn’t answer to people who held her captive in a room, while they had chained her to the bed. He looked down at her with dark blue, almost black, eyes. Klair almost had this strange feeling that he could see right through her, to see if she was lying or telling him the truth.
‘What a creepy feeling.’ She thought to herself, as she looked out the window. A hand cupped her chin, forcing her to look back at him, straining her neck, making it get cramped. "I asked you what your name was bitch." He said very bitterly, sending shivers up and down her back. ‘Dammit, this isn’t good. He's scaring to crap out of me. How am I supposed to find my voice?’
The hand released her, and then it came hurling back, forcefully slapping her on the cheek. The hit he presented with her was so hard, that it sent her into the wall. Only to make her chains pull and strain on her already cut up wrists, reopening her wounds. Shrieking, she felt the hot tears start at her eyes.
"Bitch, if you even think about getting away with not answering me, you are far from being intelligent." His booming voice echoed through the small, unoccupied room. Some tears forced there way free, blinding her vision. "Now, lets try this again. What is your name?" Klair took a deep breath, then exhaling out, and then she whispered her name. "What was that?" He asked leaning closer to her face.
"Klair." She repeated.
"That’s better." He replied, leaning away again.
"What are you going to do to me?" Her voice was whispered, not wanting to sound that she was scared. She was really afraid. She was frightened and she didn’t trust him, which didn’t add any comfort in the matter at all. But how could anybody trust this man? It was simply impossible.
He ran his hand through her hair, making goose bumps appear all over her body. Klair shivered, making the man smile in return.
"You want to know what I’m going to do with you?"
"You’re not going to rape me, are you?"
"Oh hell no! You’re butt ugly! Why the hell would you ever think I would rape someone the likes of you?" Klair felt as though she had been slapped in the face, again. She never thought herself as ugly. She never saw herself as ugly either. If she was ugly then why had Aiden become her boyfriend?
"Damn! I can’t believe you would ever think that you were cute? You’re hideous! You’re disgusting! You’re more then that, you are a slut! A whore! An abomination!" The words made Klair flinch every time they came free from his mouth. It was like, and felt like, literally being punched in the stomach, only it was ten times worse. "And I’m going to remind you how ugly you look by engraving it into you’re skin." Klair saw the blade flip open in his palm, as he grabbed her left arm.
Klair squirmed and thrashed, trying to get his grip loosened. He held her wrist tight, cutting off her circulation. Her hand started tingling and she moved her fingers, trying to keep them alive. Then she felt the cold knife on her fore arm. He put more pressure on the blade, making her shriek out in pain. He chuckled, making Klair close her eyes, as he made the first letter, "U".
Klair could feel all the letters that he was carving into her skin. It made even more tears spring free, drowning her eyes with a watery vision. She felt the next letter. "G". He cut it deep and clean, making sure the word would be visible completely. Then the next two letters, "L" and "Y" came. He laughed and went through the word once more, making sure that he cut it deep enough so that it would scar. By now the tears flowed freely, making gasping and sob’s came from Klair, her body shaking like a leaf.
She knew what the first word was "Ugly". She could hear him chuckling loudly, which made her crouch toward the farther side of the bed. His strong hands pulled her back, grasping her arm that he had just did his artwork on. Wincing, Klair let him take control. She didn’t want to make the pain even more extreme, so might as well let him have his fun. But this time his blade cut into her right arm, except that he started up at the shoulder. Klair felt him carve in the "A", then going over it again, then once more.
She was bleeding her life’s supply of blood away. Her mind was getting hazy, she felt dizzy making her sight not very good. Everything started to blur, swirl, and twirl, until she didn’t see anything except complete darkness.

~*~*~*~ Chapter Four~*~*~*~
Aiden and Kain arrived back in town the next morning. Aiden said that he wasn’t going to be at school, but he didn’t know that it wasn’t going to a full day to feed. So they finished last night, now he could surprise her by being at school. Eager to see Klair, Aiden drove to school. When Kain left him, only to corner his girlfriend, Becca, by the girl’s locker room. Aiden smiled and said a mental good-bye to his brother.
"Hey, when am I going to see you and your girlfriend kiss in front of me, huh?" Kain asked, as he was feverishly making out with Becca. “That’s nothing for you to be worried about.” Aiden responded.
Aiden left and started walking away toward Klair’s locker. He leaned against it, waiting for her to come around the corner like she normally did. But Klair never showed up, even when the bell rang. This wasn’t right and it made Aiden really nervous but he started walking to class anyway. Maybe Klair would be in history.
They had all, except maybe 2, classes together. So if she just got here early then she would be in class. But when he walked inside the room, he didn’t find Klair anywhere. Aiden was confused. Klair hardly ever missed school, and when she did, she always called to tell him. Then he would skip school and go hang with her. It was just when she was sick, so she was just sleeping most of the time. But either way, he liked to watch Klair sleep. She was always so peaceful, and Aiden enjoyed that.
When lunch ended, Aiden walked to the office. He entered he approached the front desk. "Hello, I was wondering if you could possibly tell me if Klair Johnson reported in sick today?" The lady smiled and nodded, quickly logging onto the computer school network. The woman looked over and clicked on a file, and then she turned her attention back on Aiden.
"No, she’s hasn’t got a sick day today, but her parents hadn’t called her in sick either." He thanked her and walked out.
Walking into the men’s bathroom, he flipped open his cell phone. He dialed Klair’s cell number and waited. Her answering machine picked up, he heard the beep and he started recording his message. "Hey babe, it’s me, just wondering where you are? Your dad didn’t call you in sick and, well, you’re not here now. So I just wanted to know if something was wrong, and I want to know if you’re okay. So call me if you get this." Aiden hung up, and then he walked out of the bathroom, heading for his next class, without Klair.
The day went by really fast, and without Klair, Aiden was bored as hell. He spent the whole day checking to see if anyone had called, or text messaged him. But to his disappointment, there was nothing. It bothered him a lot, as well as pissed him too. He wanted to know where Klair was.
Driving home wasn’t fun without Klair with him. Aiden loved driving fast, but he loved it even more when Klair always criticized him for doing so. The thought of her giving him a disapproving look, then attacking him about his driving, made a smile come to his face. He absolutely loved it when she babbled on and on about how he was such a bad driver. Once, Klair even threatened him that she wouldn’t ride with him anymore if he didn’t keep the speed under 150. So that only gave him some motivation to drive slowly, but only when she was around.
Parking in the garage, Aiden flipped open his cell, checking to see if there was anything. But, like before, there was nothing. Tapping in her cell number again, he waited. Then, once again, her answering machine picked up. When the tone sounded, he left another message.

~*~*~*~ Chapter Five~*~*~*~
Her eyes flickered open, only to see the darkened, shadowy room that was surrounded her completely. She shivered, realizing then that her clothes had been stripped off her leaving her with nothing but a bra and panties. Klair winced as she had attempted to move. The room smelled musty and it wasn’t very pleasant.
Looking down, she saw what had made the room smell bad. Bloody engraved words covered her entire body. Gazing at her left forearm, she saw the word “Ugly”. Then she glanced at her other arm. She gasped, reading the word that occupied the space. "Abomination" was chiseled deep into her arm, that had reopened again, which created blood beads around the corners of each letter.
Klair took a deep breath, she closed her eyes, convincing herself to look down at her aching stomach. Opening her eyes, she looked down, only to make her quickly shut them after she had read what he carved "Whore".
Tears pushed their way past, now falling down her cheek smoothly. Klair whimpered, feeling the now fleeting pain that had risen in her legs. Glancing down through watery vision, she saw the words that were on her legs. "Disgusting" covered the left leg and "Hideous" took over the right.
Klair tired to fight the tears off, like a strong soldier that was defending his country, but it didn’t work out so well. They slid down her chin, landing on her neck, then that’s when she felt a sharp twitch of pain that made her neck muscles spaz. Looking over at the closet she saw the artwork on her neck. The simple word "Slut" was smoothly, but deeply cut into her skin. Klair was surprise that she hadn’t died yet, although at this time she wanted to.
More tears forced their way out, falling onto her already pained neck, making the pain worsen. Agony washed through out her whole body. This only resolved to more tears and more tears resolved to more pain. Klair faced the wall, staring at it blankly, like it could save her, but nothing could.
Gazing over her shoulder, Klair gazed at her back. It was swollen around the edges of more very hurtful words. "Bitch" occupied the lower half of her back, and "Skank", a new word, consumed the upper portion of her back. She started whimpering, only to make her inside hurt more, creating her skin on the outside to hurt as well.
Why did she let these words effect her so much to the point where she was in tears? Klair was stronger then this, but right now her mind didn’t believe so. Her quiet whimpering didn’t cover up the sound of the door opening. Rolling onto her back, Klair turned her head to see him standing in the doorway, smiling smugly.
"So, I see, and I can hear, that you have discovered my artwork. Isn’t it beautiful?" He teased, coming to sit down beside his captive. Hot tears raced down Klair’s puffy cheeks. His chuckle echoed threw the empty room. "Oh come on, I know deep down that you know that all those words are solemnly true. I never lie, my sweet." Klair looked away, biting on her lower lip, keeping her from screaming at the top of her lungs. The chains rattled from the movement that he had made.
"Oh, what is this?" He growled, grabbing her chains, tugging on them none to gently. He pulled her back so that she was facing him. "Does your body ache?" Klair just stared past him, looking into the mirror. His sheepish grin turned into a frown once he noticed that she wasn’t paying attention to him. He raised his hand, and then he brought it across her left cheek, leaving a red, angry handprint behind.
"Bitch! Look at me when I’m talking to you!" He said very loudly. A muffled cry escaped her mouth as she leaned her head back against the bed. Hearing the silence broken by him whipping out his pocketknife. Klair’s eyes fell onto the shinny, sharp blade. She could see her reflection in it, which wasn’t any more comforting then what she had before.
He laughed, bringing the knife to rest against her left arm where the word ugly was. "You see this? Well this is about to come true!" Threw the next hour, he spent his time going back over the words that covered Klair’s body. She screamed and thrashed around, but it didn’t help. Blood was smeared over everything, and all he ever did was laugh. He chiseled the words deep, making sure that they would scar. The words would be there the rest of her life, never dulling nor fading. This would scar her entire life, leaving her heartless and with no self-esteem.
Agony filled her insides, leaving no room to spare. Her soul was crying. Crying out for help; crying for the pain to break and for it never to return again. Prayers left her mouth once he left the bedroom. Klair’s face was covered with dirt, making the tear streaks visible clearer. Looking out the window, she saw the starry sky. Closing her eyes, she called out to her savior.
‘Aiden, please help me. Save me. Oh please God, give him the guidance he needs to find me. Aiden, I love you, please, oh please save me from this hell.’
The door shot open, presenting her with a very aggravated man standing in the doorway. His gaze burned right through her, making her shake with fear. Fear for her life. She felt the feeling that she was going to die that he was going to kill her. Storming over to her, he grabbed her ponytail. Pulling her head far from the bed, he punched her, as he still held on, making her scream.
"How could you ever think that you could be anything to anybody? Hmm? You’re an annoying little bitch who doesn’t know her place. You’re a bitch who acts so innocent! Well you’re not! God, what a ****ing whore! You disgust me so much, you slut!" He yelled at her, making her whimper and cry loudly. "SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" He screamed, hitting her again, only to make her cry harder. But Klair wasn’t prepared for what was coming next, and when it did, she stopped everything listening intently to what he said.
"You’re a nothing! You hear me? A NOTHING! You were a mistake, a burden, and a waste of space and time! You’re an IT!" He tugged on her hair, moving her around violently. He was almost to the point of pulling out her hair.
"How could you ever think for a minute, no, a second, that you can be somebody? You’re a nothing! A nobody! Basically you’re a wasted, unattractive body with no soul whatsoever, taking up room in this world. And you have no true meaning to be here!"
He punched Klair in the stomach, making her cough up blood. Then he brought her face inches away from his, making her look into his dark eyes. "How could you even think that you could ever be beautiful? How could you ever think that you are beautiful? Huh?" He tugs harder, "HUH?"

"Why would you even wonder about that? But the part that pisses me off the most would have to be where you could ever think that you were loved? Oh yes, I did my research. I did my studying. I know all about the fact that Aiden wont tell you that he loves you until he really means it. Well he won’t! HE WON’T! You want to know why? Because you’re ugly! You’re a bitch! You are a slut! A whore! That’s why!"
Klair closed her eyes, breathing really hard, trying not to cry, and trying not to make a sound. She heard him grunt angrily. He slammed her face into the wooden headboard of the bed. A loud snap makes Klair scream. Her nose was broken. Blood was everywhere and he wasn’t even nearly done. Then he repeats it again, making her shriek with pain.
Next, he brought her face right back up to his. They were so close that their noses were touching. "Everybody hates you! Despises you beyond anything or anybody else!" He throws her back on the bed, and unlocks her chains. Then carrying her over to the mirror by her hair, he slams her into mirror numerous times.
With one final hard shove into the mirror, the glass shattered. Klair fell to the ground when he let go of her, having glass fall on top of her and all around her. Blood covered her from head to toe, and glass pieces had sunk themselves into her fragile skin. He bent down next to her, grabbing her hair once more, forcing her to look at him.
Then in a very calm, but cruel and smug voice he said, "You’re an annoying, ugly, stupid, clumsy, irritating woman. Or "IT" should I say. You will never be a somebody to anyone in this entire universe. Ever."
Then he tossed her against the broken glass again, then getting up, he shut and locked the door behind him. When Klair moved a tiny hair, she could feel small glass pieces embedded into her back.
Smoke leaked from under the door, making Klair scream. He had set the house on fire and left her to die inside. But when she tried to move, she found out that her right leg was broken, along with her left arm being dislocated. And to add to that, her nose was shattered as well.
The room grew hot, too hot, and Klair wasn’t going to be able to move at all. The carbon dioxide filled the space, making it impossible to breathe. Coughing and crying, Klair preyed for help to come. She prayed for mercy and she preyed that if she died, that her death would come quick, not painful.
Then the door brakes down, letting in massive flames of fire.
Klair’s end had come...

~*~*~*~ Chapter Six~*~*~*~
Aiden drove to Klair’s house, only to find police cars in front. He rushed out of his car, as soon as he was parked. He also saw ambulances with stretchers and many medical workers. But when he took a second glance at the stretchers, Aiden realized that two of them were occupied, but the bodies were in a thick plastic bag with a zipper.
Walking over slowly to the stretchers, he saw who was in them. Klair’s father had 7 bullet shots in his body. Aiden gagged, and looked away. Then he took a deep breath and turned back. Her mother was lying on the other stretcher with a very deep slit that went from one side of her neck to the other. It was very clear that they had been killed.
But where was Klair? A police officer came up to Aiden and started talking.
"Do you know these people?"
"Yes, I’m dating their daughter Klair, where is she? She isn’t..." He trailed off, but before he could finish, bile comes shooting out. Leaning over, Aiden hurled on the ground. The stale blood smell that was coming from the dead bodies of Klair’s parents was too much for Aiden to handle.
The fresh blood smell, Aiden could handle, but that was when the person was alive. But this, nasty smell that was illuminating from the dead was just plain disgusting. When human’s die, their blood becomes stale, because it isn’t being pumped through out their body, like it had been when they were alive. If vampires tried to drink the stale blood, they would die. It was like drinking spoiled milk, and it smelled horrible. So if they did drink it, it was either that the vampire couldn’t smell very well, or he or she was just plain dumb.
"She was never found. We were wondering if you could tell us." The policeman asked.
"I haven’t got a clue, because I dropped her off yesterday then went off with my brother to go camping. I told her that I wasn’t going to be back today, but our trip ended early because we packed up early. Then when I was at school, I was expecting her, but she just never came. Klair is not the type of person to skip school, and when she is sick, she always calls me." Replied Aiden, spitting on the ground afterwards to get the nasty taste out of his mouth.
"I see, do you think she would have gone somewhere? Does any of her family live around here? Where do you think she would go?" The guy pressed on.
"Well her family doesn’t live in America, they all live in Canada, or somewhere like that. At least that’s what she told me. Her best friend Heather is out of town, she’s still on her trip in Florida with her parents. They’ve been gone for almost a week."
"Any other friends you think she would go to?"
"No, because Heather and I are the only one’s she has, except for my brother Kain and his girlfriend, Becca, but Klair doesn’t know where she lives."
"I see, thank you." Then the police officer walked off, going to some other officers to update them on the information that Aiden had given them. Sighing, he looked up seeing his brother drive up next to him.
"Aiden, what’s going on?"
"Klair’s parents are dead, they’ve been killed, and Klair’s... missing."
Right when Aiden hopped back in his car, he heard a voice inside his head. ‘Aiden, please help me. Save me. Oh please God; give him the guidance he needs to find me. Aiden, I love you, please, oh please save me from this hell.’ He shook his head, thinking it was just a trick his mind was playing on him. Then he heard it again, more clearly now.
He recognized that voice, it was Klair, and she sounded like she was crying. He raced away, telling his brother to follow.
“Aiden where the hell are you going?” asked Kain, but he followed.
“I can hear Klair, she calling me.”
“What the hell are you talking about?”
“It’s Klair! She’s mentally calling out to me. I can hear her.”
“Aiden, Klair can’t do that, she’s a human.”
”When humans are in trouble, they can. Don’t you remember that time Becca got shot inside the mall? She was crying, but she was also thinking about you, and you could hear her. She was calling out to you, so that you could be with her.” Aiden shot back, trying to help convince his brother.
“Yeah, I do remember that, I’m sorry, you’re right. Lead the way.”
They reached the house, seeing it in the distance that it was on fire. Firefighters were hacking into the house, and then they headed inside the fiery inferno. Aiden kicked open his door and ran up the sidewalk, but the police stopped him.
"Whoa, you can’t go any farther." He said, putting his arm in the way. Aiden felt the urge to bare his fangs and hiss, but he shook off the feeling, looking at the officer.
"But my girlfriend’s in there."
"Well, we have firemen in there, if she’s really in there, they’ll find her." Aiden turned around and growled. Kain came up behind him and calmly whispered in his ear,
"Patience, they’ll find her." Aiden whirled around, bearing his fangs, so only his brother could see.
"I won’t see her be burned up in flames, not when I’m able to do something." He growled.
"Trust me, if Klair’s in there, they’ll find her." Aiden turned around, clutching his hands into fists. Aiden saw that the officer wasn’t looking and he took this chance to run inside. It was dark and the smoke made it hard to see.
“Klair!, can you hear me?!” he yelled. After five long minutes he found her laying on the floor. “klair!” He picked her up and ran out of the house with her tightly in his arms.
Setting her on the grass, Aiden watched as a medic came to Klair’s side, checking for her pulse.
The officer looked over at Aiden and scolded, “I thought I said stay out”
“**** you asshole” Aiden growled.
Then the medic’s hand went to Klair’s mouth, seeing if she was still breathing, but then the medic gasped.
"We got a no breather! I need some help over here!" She shouted, starting the rescue breathing procedure. Aiden grasped Klair’s hand, enclosing it tight within his hands. Her skin was cold as ice, Klair was fading, and fast. He couldn’t hear a heart beat with his very sensitive ears, making him nervous. Kain came up behind his brother, patting his back.
"Still nothing!" Yelled the woman who was doing CPR. Aiden crushed Klair’s other hand into his. His nervousness grew with every second that passed, making it impossible for him to stop his fangs from lengthening. The medics had hooked Klair up to a machine that showed her heart rate. It was faint and growing fainter with every beep. Then the line went flat. Aiden stopped breathing, and he felt Kain stiffened where he stood. Aiden pushed past Klair’s mental walls, and started shouting in her mind.
‘Klair, you wake up right now! Klair! Breathe! Dammit Breath! Please, breathe!’ He commanded in her head, rubbing her hands between his. She still had no pulse so the medics started trying to revive her heart. Officers held back Aiden as the medic person yelled,
"CLEAR!" making Klair’s body jolt up. The line kept on going and Aiden felt his fangs pierce his bottom lip. He was trying to keep them inside his mouth so that the humans didn’t see.
"CLEAR!" The woman yelled again, making Klair’s body jolt off the ground once more. Then Aiden heard the amazing beeping noise again. When her heart and pulse started, the medics quickly moved her to one of the stretchers and put her in the ambulance. Aiden followed inside, and they shut the door behind him. The siren blared as the car started to move. Aiden had only one choice to save her. He knew that she wouldn’t be alive much longer, so he made the only choice he had left, the only choice that could truly save her. Bending over to her neck, he…

~*~*~*~ Chapter Seven~*~*~*~
Klair awoke with the feeling that someone was leaning over her. She let her eyes flicker open, only to close them instantly. The light was brighter then ever, but Klair couldn’t ever remember her eyes being this sensitive to light before.
Slowly she reopened her eyes once more, but she treaded carefully. Then her gaze focused in on the person who had their hands over her ears. It was Aiden. Klair smiled, showing off her fangs. Fangs that she didn’t know she had. Fangs that she couldn’t even see.
"Hey babe," Aiden softly said, uncovering Klair’s ears, "How are you feeling?" The smile faded, turning into a wince as pain shot threw her neck.
"Truthfully... I fell like ****." His quiet laughter echoed threw the hospital room.
"Well that’s not a surprise."
"What happened?" asked Klair, as she sat up, only to make herself get terribly dizzy.
"Whoa, take it easy, and well... I was hoping you could tell me what happened. What were you doing in that house anyway?"
Memories flooded Klair’s head, clouding her thoughts as they pushed their way to the surface.
"Him." She whispered silently, bringing up her right arm. She saw the word ‘Abomination’ engraved deep into her skin.
Tears dripped silently down her face, and Aiden whipped them away instantly. He brought her into a tight, possessive embrace.
"Who’s him?" He said dangerously. Klair pushed out of Aiden’s hug, and lifted up her hospital gown, showing him the artwork that was there. Then she pointed to her neck, arms, legs, and back. The next thing Klair knew was that Aiden’s lip were on hers, crushing hers to his. Then his arms wrapped around her tightly, not wavering even a little so that she couldn’t escape.
Aiden pulled back and looked Klair deep in the eyes.
"Stay still and let me look if your not going to speak." Then he penetrated her head again, going deep into her mind, searching for the unknown pain to him. Then he found it. He saw it.
He saw Klair crying and struggling against the chains. He saw the man carve into her skin the manipulating words. His fangs lengthened as he heard Klair gasp and try to move away. But he had her in a semi-tight hug that not even he could have broken. Aiden felt the warm drops of Klair’s tears, falling onto his skin. She could see everything he saw, but it was a thousand times worse for her.
After a few more minutes, Aiden released her mind. Pulling her safely against his body he went to her ear.
"He won’t get away, I promise." Klair felt sleepiness over come her again. Giving into it she drifted away. Aiden placed her down on the bed, and went to the door. "I’ll hunt him down Klair, because he’s as good as dead."
~*~*~*~ Chapter Eight~*~*~*~
Aiden left the hospital and drove off. He was thirsty for revenge, and was egger to find the man who hurt Klair. He didn’t have any idea where to look for him, so he started by going back to the burnt down house. A detective was already there looking around for clues of who the man was.
“Hey, I was wondering if you could help me out” Aiden asked.
“I can try, what do you need?”
“Well I’m trying to find out who the man was that lived here, and where he fled to.”
“Well his name is Jacob Straten, as for where he is, some people said they saw a man heading up to the next town.” He took out a photo from his pocket and handed it to Aiden. “ Here’s a photo of him”
“Thanks, this should help out” Aiden got back into his car and began driving up to the next town.
Memorizing the photo he kept a lookout for a matching face. About a half hour later he reached the town where the man was said being seen running off to. “He should be around here somewhere.” Aiden pulled over in front of the local bar and went inside. He walked up to the bartender and pulled out the photo. “Have you seen this man?’ He asked.
“Him? Yeah, he was a heavy drinker.” He chuckled.
“Where is he!!” Aiden yelled grabbing the bartender by his shirt.
“You just missed him, he left about five minutes ago, he was slurring something about an ulgy whore.” He answered in a cowardly tone.
“Thanks” Aiden let him go and went back outside. He stood out on the sidewalk and looked up the rode. In the distance he saw a man walking in a zigzag pattern, it was obvious he was drunk. Aiden ran up the street with amazing speed.
“Hey you!” he yelled “Stop!” the man turned around then began running away. “Get back here!” Aiden had found his prey. The man ran down an alley and was stopped by a wall. Aiden followed right behind him and cornering him. There was no doubt in his mind that he found the right guy. Now was his time for revenge.
“So how’s your little whore?” The man teased “Did you get her out of the fire?” He began to laugh.
“Shut the **** up!” Aiden punched his square in the face, breaking his nose.
“So what did you think of my art? Nice and truthful isn’t it?” He laughed more.
“You sick ****!” he kneed the man in the stomach making him cough up beer and blood. “How could you do that to her!!”
“What do you care? You don’t love her anyway”
“You bastard!” Aiden picked him up by the neck choking him and threw him into the wall.
“Awww did I strike a nerve?” he got up and stood there, “You never loved her did you? That’s why you wont say it, or are you too afraid to let your feelings come out? Hmmm?” Said the man.
“Stop trying to get in my head you bastard!”
“You’re afraid”
“I’ll kill you!”
“Ha!” he laughed, “You don’t have the guts!” Aiden ran over to him gutting him with his knee, sending the man in the air. He jumped up and kicked him down into the ground, making it crack on impact. Aiden picked him back up and bit down into his neck, sucking him dry of any blood.
“You sick bastard, see you in hell.” He said softly as he let the lifeless body fall. Aiden left and went back to his car. He wanted to see how Klair was, he knew that he had to tell her what he turned her into. He hoped it would go over alright.

~*~*~*~ Chapter Nine~*~*~*~
"**** OFF!" Klair screamed, pushing Aiden away from her. It was a week later, after Klair had been released from the hospital. Aiden decided he would break the news to her today, but he didn’t expect her to react this strongly. It hadn’t gone good at the hospital. Every time Klair saw the blood in the IV, she screamed bloody murder. Aiden had to sedate her so that she couldn’t get up. Klair had totally trashed the room that she was given 5 times already and Aiden wasn’t going to have it happen again.
"Klair just listen to me! It’s the truth!" He argued back, taking a step forward.
"Stop bull ****ting with me!" She screamed back, "I AM NOT A VAMPIRE!" A vase was thrown at Aiden but he ducked out of the way.
"Klair... Klair..." He ducked again, this time missing a chair. It shattered against the wall, making wood fly in every direction. "Klair! Stop this right now!" Demanded Aiden, inching a little closer, but backed away as Klair threw something at him again.
"Why don’t you come over here and make me you blood sucking bastard of a boy friend!" Klair screamed.
"Klair, I care about you and this is why I did this to you." Aiden countered, coming slowly closer, but again dodging another object.
"Oh! I’ll show you how much I care about you!" She shouted, this time chucking a glass table at him. Aiden dodged it, and then rushed forward, grabbing Klair’s wrists. She tossed and turned, trying to get out of his grasp, but she was going nowhere.
"Stop this." He said firmly, applying pressure to his grasp. Klair shot an I-hate-you-so-get-your-****ing-hands-off-of-me look. Grabbing her wrists in one hand he used his other hand to force her to kiss him. She shrieked against his lips. Klair bit down as hard as she could on Aiden’s tongue as it attempted to harass her mouth. Pulling back her grabbed her chin. "Stop this foolishness." Klair freed her hands and one collided with his cheek. It was a very hard blow to the face and it made Aiden stagger backwards.
"How dare you." She sobbed. Klair was trying to keep her cool, but it wasn’t working so well. "How dare you tell me to stop. You are the one who has created this "foolishness", and now you expected me to stop? I thought I loved you Aiden, and I thought you cared about me. But now that I think about it, you have never once said, "I love you" to me."
"Klair," interrupted Aiden, stepping forward while rubbing his bruised cheek, "I told you from the beginning that I wouldn’t until I truly loved you. But I do care what happened to..."
"Shut the **** up, you liar. Don’t even try to imply that you care about me." She paused and wiped under her eyes, "Do you know what it feels like to have a boy friend that wont even say how he feels about you? I have never heard you say anything that even came a close to how you feel about me, except what you just said. Aiden..." Klair whimpered, "You have never even said I care about you, or I adore you, or I respect you."
Guilt hit Aiden square in the face. He had never even complimented her before, and now he was coming to understand her pain.
"Do you know how it feels to have someone so close to you, not even tell you how cute you look in what you’re wearing? You wouldn’t and I realize now that you don’t care about anyone." He winced as though Klair had just slapped him again.
"Klair, how can you say that?" Her mouth dropped. Bad choice of words.
"How can I say that? HOW CAN I SAY THAT! WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Klair screamed.
"Wait, let me rephrase that." Stuttered Aiden.
"No, you’ve said enough. I’m though with you. I just can’t take it. Hey, maybe I’ve realized that I’ve never really loved you either." That hurt. It stung. It burned. It was pure hatred and he could feel it coming off of her in long furious waves.
Klair marched right of Aiden’s house and into the light. She didn’t want to see him ever again. He had broken her heart and now he was going to pay big time. Klair wiped the traitor tears that had made their way out of her control. Brushing them onto the ground, she continued walking along, not looking at anyone, and not meeting anyone’s gaze.
But Klair made a decision right there and then. She would not hunt and she would not drink blood. Those were the things she would never do. She couldn’t, because after she did she would have guilt that would slowly eat her away. Klair wouldn’t let that happen, even if it meant giving up her life.

~*~*~*~ Chapter Ten~*~*~*~
It had been a whole month since Aiden had made contact with Klair, his ex-girlfriend. It had devastated how much it had come to affect him, but he had a new girlfriend... her name was Jen. Aiden thought it would help to have Jen, so that it helped him get over the fact that Klair was no longer going to be with him. But it wasn’t working so well. Jen just wasn’t the same as Klair.

‘Damn right she’s not the same.’ Aiden told himself as he drove Jen to her house. Jen absolutely loved the fact that Aiden drove like a speed demon. It kind of got on his nerves because she was always asking if he could take her home, when she had her own car. Another thing that did bother him was that she never complained about anything he did. Jen was never concerned about what he did. Ever.
It hurt deep inside to know that she was only going out with him because he had a nice car. Jen had told him that when he had asked her out. It didn’t bother him at first, but now it was dissolving him away. ‘This is the same exact way Klair felt when you couldn’t even tell her that you loved her.’ He shouted at himself mentally. Now he knew how it had felt, and it wasn’t a nice feeling to have. Aiden never ever craved Jen’s blood the way he had craved Klair’s, and that started at him too.
Aiden had lost all physical and mental contact with Klair. So instead his brother Kain had kept tabs on her, because she was his responsibility after all, because Aiden was the one who decided to change Klair into a creature of the night. Kain also said that Klair hadn’t fed once since she was turned. It never was an issue at first but now it had been a full month since Klair had dropped school and not fed. This irritated Aiden a lot, and he couldn’t figure out why, because she wasn’t his girlfriend anymore. He began to have a mental argument with himself,
‘But that doesn’t mean that you can’t look out for her.’
‘Klair doesn’t want any contact with me whatsoever.’ He fought against himself.
‘But you still care... you still love her and always will. Stop denying it.’
‘I know I care about her, but I don’t know about love...’
‘Don’t kid yourself buddy. You love her and you know it.’
‘No I...’ Aiden trailed off as he did realize that he really did care. He really did love Klair, and it hurt to that think that she didn’t know that he did. As Jen got out, Aiden turned towards her.
"Jen, I’m sorry but this can’t go on anymore. I don’t love you." She smiled and nodded.
"Well it was nice while it lasted at least."
"Yeah, I’ll give you that. See yah."
Aiden drove off looking for Klair, but when he found her with his mental skills, Klair was in great pain. She was hurting and suffering like never before. Racing off towards her signal, he parked in the hospital parking lot. ‘She better be ok, if she dyes, I don’t know what I’ll do’ he mentally prepared himself.
Klair was dying, there was no denying it any longer. From the moment that Aiden had entered her room, the doctor had confirmed her depression and her body shutting down. It was the end of the rode for Klair. Taking her hand in his, Aiden kissed her forehead.
"Klair, you can’t leave... you just can’t. I won’t allow it."
"Why is that?" She softly asked, squeezing his hand.
"Because..." Aiden stopped.
"Because..." Klair urged on, but just then her heartbeat stopped, her breathing quit and Aiden knew she was about to die. Turning to her he looked her in the eyes.
"I love you."

Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
Average Rank:2,262
FC-135+38 skill/token
AAA-14+3 skill/token
-Live_Free- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 04:00 PM   #2
-Live_Free-
FFR Player

Default Re: Masokissed (story of mine please read)

Well thats it, please read it and let me know what you think. Suggestions and ideas would be very much appreciated. Thanks <3

FC-135+38 skill/token
AAA-14+3 skill/token
Old 03-10-2007, 04:02 PM   #3
-Live_Free-
FFR Player

Also if you could give it a rating of 1-10 that would be nice as well ^.^

FC-135+38 skill/token
AAA-14+3 skill/token
Old 03-10-2007, 05:09 PM   #4
-Live_Free-
FFR Player

-sigh- I guess nobody has time to read this, maybe its too long.

FC-135+38 skill/token
AAA-14+3 skill/token
Old 03-10-2007, 05:12 PM   #5
TS_SonicMaster
FFR Lolicon
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TS_SonicMaster

I thought it was pretty good, 8/10.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:13 PM   #6
-Live_Free-
FFR Player

Thank you very much ^.^ do you have any ideas that would make it better?

FC-135+38 skill/token
AAA-14+3 skill/token
Old 03-10-2007, 05:30 PM   #7
-Live_Free-
FFR Player

Wintergreen, I've noticed that it says you've been viewing this page for a while now. What do you think of it so far? How far along are you?

FC-135+38 skill/token
AAA-14+3 skill/token
Old 03-10-2007, 05:34 PM   #8
-Live_Free-
FFR Player

Hey I just noticed it edited out some of the words lol.

FC-135+38 skill/token
AAA-14+3 skill/token
Old 03-10-2007, 05:41 PM   #9
-Live_Free-
FFR Player

This seems pointless.......thread closed I guess.

FC-135+38 skill/token
AAA-14+3 skill/token
Old 03-20-2007, 11:19 AM   #10
DarkVampiress21
FFR Player

Please don't quadruple post...

The Literature forum seems to be very slow, so try not to expect replies quickly.

Anyway, I only read the first few paragraphs. I decided not to keep reading because, well, it didn't interest me. Oh, and I have a headache. Nevertheless, I'd say you need to work on catching your readers attention.

Also, it seemed too cliche. For example, a pretty, but ditzy girl with a guy who seems mysterious. Hmm..

Perhaps I should have read the whole story. But at least someone replied to the thread, y'know? It looks like you have a lot of potential though, so it's really not that bad.
Old 11-4-2007, 06:27 PM   #11
xinpig
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to xinpig Send a message via Skype™ to xinpig

wow what a long first post

PSEUDO SKILL TOKENS! FC'd Blooddrunk with AVMISSING!
xinpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-4-2007, 07:03 PM   #12
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinpig View Post
wow what a long first post

Bumping an eight month old thread to say "wow what a long post" makes you look retarded.

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Tokzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-4-2007, 07:27 PM   #13
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

He had me at the avatar before I read the post.
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-5-2007, 02:11 PM   #14
ShastaTwist
FFR Veteran
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

He had me at hello.
ShastaTwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-5-2007, 02:23 PM   #15
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to gnr61

PRETTY GOOD WOULD READ AGAIN 9/10

wut i liked it
Old 11-5-2007, 06:24 PM   #16
Izzy-chandess
FFR Player

Her eyes can't frame her face. That would mean that there are eyes all around her face. Frames are for... the outside of pictures. I don't know why I finished it. A lot of your sentences were incomplete and there were a lot of excess details. Not exactly the best writing I've ever read. However, I figure it all has to start somewhere... >.>

The world has gone crazy and so have I.
Izzy-chandess is offline   Reply With Quote