Fury (Pizza69)
LIGHT OF HARMONY (gold stinger)
Radiance (devonin)
Ruins (Deamerai)
Second Earrings (bmah)
Star Gate (M0nkeyz)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 03-2-2020, 07:05 PM   #2
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Nov/Dec 2019 Set 3

Notes Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Accepted

ENERGY SYNERGY MATRIX (AutotelicBrown): [ 10 / 10 ]
Second Earrings (bmah): [ 9 / 10 ]
EBONY & IVORY [Heavy] (Ghost_Medley): [ 9 / 10 ]
Radiance (devonin): [ 8.5 / 10 ]
Ruins (Deamerai): [ 7.5 / 10 ]

Conditional Queue
Epidermis v3 (EzExZeRo7497): [ 8.5* / 10 ] - Less a conditional based on fixes but just needing a 2nd opinion regarding comparison to v2
dreaming (distorted envy mix) [bmah]: [ 8* / 10 ] - Clarification or fix needed for that section pointed out with green jumps
LIGHT OF HARMONY (gold stinger): [ 8* / 10 ] - Good to go in once note regarding hi-hat 16th consistency is looked over.
Star Gate (M0nkeyz): [ 7 / 10 ] - Make changes based on given notes for acceptance

Patience Please
Fury (Pizza69): [ ? / 10 ] - Notes provided but need opinion from judge with higher ffr skill level to look at playability

Rejected
hARPIES15HP (Psychotik): [ 6 / 10 ]
Blacklist Whitelist (ositzxz369): [ X / 10 ] - No notes because of immediate permission issue
Old 03-2-2020, 10:45 PM   #3
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Shift the beats up slightly to an offset of 0.067, the rest of the notes here are going to be based on the original offset submitted though
The “La la la la”s drag a bit behind the sounds and need to be shifted up slightly
33.073: These (14) jumps right here I’d repeat another 2-3 times rather than stopping at 2 times so the transition when fading out is smoother
60.823: 3-note roll here going into the hand on 60.973
62.098: Missing note
181.648: Missing note
184.573: Really can’t distinguish a sound here compared to surrounding notes, think it’s a ghost note.
209.398: Lesser intensity than the blue jump just after and should probably be a single instead
Did something different for the "la la la la" bits: shifted the syllables back by a 48th but pushed it forward by a 192nd for accenting. The syllables with buzzing uses cyan/yellow.

Thought I used more [14] doubles for 33.073, thanks for the heads up. Added 3 more [14][14]s.

60.823 was intentional; I have a tendency of removing a note before the actual end of each 24th burst because I think minijacks that come with full 24th bursts and end with triples are a bit overkill for the most part.

Agreed with 62.098 and 181.648, though 181.648 might be a bit obtrusive since it breaks the trilly nature of that stream... it should be okay given that 181.648 is a different hi-hat from the rest though.

184.573 is a really low-pitched note. I guess that that note can be removed, but I think the franticness of that little drum bit gets muted with a note removed. I prefer to keep it as it is.

209.398 I think can go either way because I've layered a few doubles for sounds that are a tiny bit louder than this (no doubles for sounds slightly softer though because they don't exist in this section), but I'm fine with using a single given how shrill the rest of the doubles are in that section.

Thanks for the notes.

Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 03-2-2020 at 10:46 PM..
Old 03-3-2020, 12:43 AM   #4
Not devonin
FFR Player

Quote:
Radiance (devonin): [ 8.5 / 10 ]

65.430: Definitely would not use a hand here, sound doesn’t warrant it
The reason it was a hand is that I'd been doing jumps for the base and snare, while singles for the melody, and on that spot there's both a snare hit and a note of the melody so I ended up putting both the jump and single making it a hand. Easy enough to change back to a jump.

Quote:
Other than that, it’s a solid easier file. All the other jump usages make sense and it follows pitch pretty well. Only suggestion would be there’s a lot of 2(13) or 3(24), which could also be varied into 2(14) or 3(14) which still keeps the PR in mind. Makes the patterning seem a little bit less repetitive for a song of this nature
I didn't feel like there were enough of these to think of it as repetitive, but I picked a section and changed them as suggested, so hooray variety!

Thank you for the comments, and for accepting my song into the game <3
Old 03-3-2020, 04:03 AM   #5
M0nkeyz
Simfile Judge
Simfile JudgeDifficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Updated my file according to the notes.
Old 03-4-2020, 07:41 PM   #6
Psychotik
Heckin' Cute
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I am determined at this point to get this song in the game. I'll go over the notes and come back stronger than ever.
I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.
Old 03-4-2020, 10:09 PM   #7
Psychotik
Heckin' Cute

After many back and forths with Gradiant over discord and reaching the Conditional Queue status, I've updated hARPIES15HP based on the notes. Everything should be kosher now.
I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.
Old 03-9-2020, 06:28 PM   #8
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

Sorry, haven't been able to get to notes on Light of Harmony because a lot has been happening in the past week or so for me. Working on the fixes for CQ tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant
54.144: The (12)(34) starting here is alright because the 3 jumps starting on the blue match PR, but the very next set of (14)(23) doesn’t match the song doing an ascending line of notes. Something along lines of (12)(13)(23)(34)(24) or similar would be better suited.

-Changed to a [12][13][23][14][23] to match the PR a bit better, since the latter 3 jumps are more of a '343' melody than a '234' melody. Moved around singles going in and coming out of the pattern to flow better.

(**) Need a comb-through for consistency with the 16ths to hi-hat, have missing spots like 55.819, 82.628, 87.575, or ghosts like 56.139
117.015: As this is the climax of the song, all the 8th bass kicks here could use some oomph with jumps (minus the one at 118.451 because 32nds). Patterning could be kept pretty similar to still have that accented bass + synth with the (12) jumps

-There were quite a lot of 16ths to hi-hat, where most of the ones stepped were mostly accentuated ones via other instruments, but all of them should be now stepped.

118.212: Missing note

-fixed
Made some melody changes at the beginning too in regards to hi-hats as well, so should be a little bit more tasteful. stuff bolded in the quote are changes I've made. Sent in the fix.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 03-9-2020 at 06:42 PM..
Old 03-31-2020, 08:15 PM   #9
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Epidermis v3
LIGHT OF HARMONY
Star Gate

Have been moved to accepted
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:

Quote:
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 03-31-2020, 09:14 PM   #10
Psychotik
Heckin' Cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Epidermis v3
LIGHT OF HARMONY
Star Gate

Have been moved to accepted
Just to confirm, hARPIES15HP is not listed there despite being set to accepted in the batch submission page. Everything good?

Last edited by Psychotik; 03-31-2020 at 09:15 PM..
Old 03-31-2020, 09:16 PM   #11
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Gradiant had okayed that one after you guys discussed it
Quote:
Quote:

Quote: