Old 01-19-2016, 02:32 AM   #2381
Poison-
Nope
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Diablo 3

I did a 69 earlier and failed 2 70's by less than 20 seconds each. I can definitely get it with the right rift, but I'm just going to level my gems for now. My highest one is 40 right now.
Poison- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 09:58 AM   #2382
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach

Sadly I can't play during my work week lol

Got my DH up to like 150, still sitting on like 3 pieces of UE, really looking forward to the full set. I've actually got most of the stuff I need to make Impale build work at high level since I have the weapon and have the cubes, clearing solos with it is really dumb. I mean I can clear 35-40 with it really easily as is but I can't kill any of the trash, I jump through the rift and just 1 shot elites and the RG and I don't even have gems yet. It is funny though when the RG pops and I just let fan of knives stack and then press it and he dies, meanwhile I can't kill whites.

Last edited by Reach; 01-19-2016 at 09:59 AM..
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 09:27 PM   #2383
Wafles
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Wafles

The impale build is hilarious like that, but thats pretty much the only way to play it solo.

I have a pretty average impale setup and managed to kill a GR65 rift guardian in a 4man group pretty much solo in about 10 seconds. Good times.
Wafles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 08:26 AM   #2384
Reach
FFR Simfile Author

I'm guessing it is quite good in group then though, since I know RGs are a huge problem at higher level rifts since elites in general become really hard to kill and not time efficient for what they give you clear wise. Would be nice to have that insurance there that if you get to the RG he will go down really quickly.
Old 01-20-2016, 10:08 AM   #2385
andy-o24
Private Messages, please.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to andy-o24

I'm really enjoying the 6 piece Jade Harvester set. It's hilarious to watch elites and rift guardians just pop. Once you build up some haunts the rifts start to fly. I'm so glad I got it in my Haedrig's gifts. Para 101 just enjoying the easy clears. Not sure if I'll push too hard this season.

-o24

When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
andy-o24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 09:29 AM   #2386
Reach
FFR Simfile Author

Let's play the: How high can Reach go before getting a 5th (I'll even accept a 5th, I'l RORG it if I have to) piece of Unhallowed Essence.

Current Plvl, 290.

Current shards spent on gloves without fiendish grips: ~10k (currently @ 8 Tasker and Theo and 7 pairs of ancient Marauder gloves)

RNGesus at his best 8)

With that said I'm speed clearing gr45 with shadow set anyway and can pretty much 1 shot the RG. I have every piece I need for UE other than the set pieces themselves and even have my gems leveled up.

Last edited by Reach; 01-22-2016 at 09:30 AM..
Old 01-22-2016, 10:09 AM   #2387
Wafles
FFR Player

Wow that's pretty unlucky.

I completed my full 6 piece set around p250, with a couple ancient pieces to boot. I've had a fairly lucky season.

My only real bit of bad luck so far was not finding a Dawn to toss in the cube until p550 or so.

Got a GR67 with the UE set the other day. Starting to get rough, even with 2.1m sheet Damage (2.45m fire Damage), I just can't efficiently kill yellows in anything higher than GR63/64.

Will probably give the marauders build a try soon to start pushing higher GRs, but I'll need the ancient weapon for it first - missing a couple other little things as well.

Oh one more thing - if anyone wants to group up for some GRs this weekend I'll be up for it pretty much anything. Wafles#1820 should be my thing

Last edited by Wafles; 01-22-2016 at 10:12 AM..
Old 01-22-2016, 11:21 AM   #2388
Reach
FFR Simfile Author

I got the Dawn...I think I honestly have everything, I'm p320 now I think still waiting on chest and gloves. I thought I was having a lucky season because I had the 4 piece around p100 but I haven't since the gloves or chest since even with continuous shard dumps.

I'll grind it out tonight.

Is Marauders good for high GRs? I've gotten so many pieces of ancient marauder trying to get UE it's not even funny, I think I have the entire set with multiple ancients for each piece.
Old 01-22-2016, 02:33 PM   #2389
Wafles
FFR Player

Marauders is better than UE for higher GRs. Better survivability, lots of damage. Wouldn't be surprised if with a really optimal Marauders setup to be able to push GR83-85. UE is going to have a hard time getting above 75.

I would say that Marauders doesn't quite fit into group GRs though. Impale does a better job at that.
Old 01-22-2016, 04:46 PM   #2390
Reach
FFR Simfile Author

Oh wow, I didn't know that.

Time to run Marauders then.

I don't think I have the right weapon but I have everything else with some ancient pieces!

Edit: Got UH at about p350 lol.

Right now my UH is way stronger than my Marauders because I'm missing Manticore, sadly. Of all the pieces =/

Gonna farm some Hellfire Ammys and see if I can get an ancient weapon, right now my gear is kind of shit. Regardless, I can pretty much speed clear GR55. It's a fast build but I can see how it falls off. Once you can't burn elites down really quickly things are gonna go to hell.

Want to make a wizzy now so I can shard dump on that.

Last edited by Reach; 01-22-2016 at 11:16 PM..
Old 01-23-2016, 10:58 PM   #2391
Wafles
FFR Player

Marauder's OP

GR70 was impossible for me with UE, switched to a full Marauders setup today and got GR72 in 12:30 no problemo. Puts me at a solid rank 326 at the moment for solo DH. With a little bit more work (namely putting in some rank 65+ gems) I'm sure GR75 is free as fuck.

UE is wayyyyyy faster for farming T10, or even up to GR60 probably, but it just falls off hilariously hard after a while, even with nearly optimal rolls.

My marauders setup is way worse than my UE setup, and it clears higher GRs so much easier.

My gear at the moment - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/W.../hero/70991697

Last edited by Wafles; 01-23-2016 at 10:59 PM..
Old 01-24-2016, 09:36 PM   #2392
Reach
FFR Simfile Author

Yeah. I only decided to reroll my ancient marauder gear today. My weap is pretty bad but the rest is decent I think.

I did a 62 without even trying really. At 62 it was starting to get awkward with my UE gear. With marauder it was easy. I was just waltzing through the rift not a worry in the world. RG goes down at least twice as fast, probably faster.

Been having ridiculous latency issues lately though. Anyone else? Any known fixes? It's getting kind of ridiculous. Can confirm it's not my PC, it's definitely the server, and latency has always been an on/off issue for me but the server has been so bad for me lately...it's just insane. It's not on off, it's constant, the delay during a GR ends up being nearly a second at times, and eventually it just kind of reaches critical mass and everything freezes for 2 seconds or so before I end up going back in time and usually end up seeing a death screen. lmao

It's so fucking hard to play and really annoying. Makes me want to quit. I didn't have this issue at all last season and pushed my monk to the leaderboards. I feel like I could definitely hit 70 this season but it's really fucking hard to dodge stuff when there's a second delay, or I might just lag backwards into something anyway. Not to mention I lose my taeguk stacks any time I hit a really bad spike, since conveniently the taeguk timer will keep ticking with normal time despite the game eating my inputs lmao

Last edited by Reach; 01-24-2016 at 09:38 PM..
Old 01-25-2016, 08:56 AM   #2393
Wafles
FFR Player

Odd - I had a few lag issues early this season but they seem to have subsided after a few days. I think if you get unlucky, some of D3s servers are just fucked. Not sure if there's a way to force a server change, restarting the game never seemed to make a difference to me.

Got a GR73, creeping up there a bit. Was a horrible density so it took like 14 minutes. Hopefully I can pull off a GR74 tonight.

My UE build capped at 70, and I have near perfect rolls on a lot of my UE gear, especially weapon, gloves, and quiver. My Marauders gear is much worse. Need a better weapon and gloves yet and then I should be able to start pushing upwards of 76-77.

Last edited by Wafles; 01-25-2016 at 08:59 AM..
Old 01-25-2016, 10:41 AM   #2394
Reach
FFR Simfile Author

You should work on doing the cube ability that adds discipline to your gear.

Seems kind of insane, to be able to add an extra 300-400 dex onto an ancient piece.

Time consuming, but worth it. I'll probably never have the time to do any of that but I bet you could push 80s with marauder with all ancient gear with added dex.

edit: Dex

Last edited by Reach; 01-25-2016 at 02:31 PM..
Old 01-25-2016, 11:05 AM   #2395
Wafles
FFR Player

You mean Dex, not discipline right?

If you could add 300-400 discipline onto all your ancient gear, UE would be insanely broken and capable of like, GR130, lol.

I do have two lv 70 gems and a lv 50 gem cubed into my gear so far. Level 70 gems take a while.
Old 01-25-2016, 11:19 AM   #2396
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to darklordsarumon9 Send a message via Skype™ to darklordsarumon9

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/r.../hero/18967892

Grift 51

Need more ancient pieces + the ones I have arn't super useful.

Almost 100mil toughness with Aquila Cuirass cubed, could be about 5mil more if cubed Justice Lantern. Thorns build resident sleeper but it gets the job done.

chat spam ming lee
Quote:
Originally Posted by cetaka View Post
whats namine like in person

Last edited by darklordsarumon9; 01-25-2016 at 11:22 AM..
darklordsarumon9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 08:37 PM   #2397
Wafles
FFR Player

Probably gonna call it good with the DH here for a little while. This GR was pretty satisfying.

Time to work on gearing up a wizard.
Old 01-25-2016, 08:58 PM   #2398
Reach
FFR Simfile Author

I geared up my wizard recently. Have everything other than the sword.

How important is the sword, anyway? I have the twister one right now but never play 4 man rifts.

Did a 50 just fooling around, seemed pretty strong but I had no idea what I was doing.
Old 01-25-2016, 10:23 PM   #2399
Wafles
FFR Player

I don't know anything about wiz, so I couldn't quite tell you. I put all my research this season into DH, which was all of a day before the season started.

I'll probably just go for a build that can do solo 55-60s fast so I can work on gearing up from there.
Old 01-29-2016, 01:17 PM   #2400
Reach
FFR Simfile Author

There's a new latency fix...

Uninstall your network adapter and then reinstall it.

Also disable QoS Packet Scheduler.

Hilariously, for whatever reason, as much as I did not expect this to work, this worked and fixed all ping issues.

Now I can actually enjoy this game again lmao