Old 07-8-2013, 04:38 PM   #1
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default First 16 Pass...And 2nd...and 3rd

So yeah I got this a couple days ago. From the brand new speedcore 3 pack.
Hardest part is the middle section definitely, wit ha bunch of 3 measure long 240 runs with fair patterning.

Ignore the 15 rating, I had a beta pack and it was rerated for the final release.

Then I got this today. Really easy for a 16, but whatever. The ending is rough enough.

Then finally got this at the end of the session. This was actually a sightread. This wasnt as hard as it was ridiculously tiring. The 16th patterns are a shitton of candles, and I feel like if I wasnt as good at conserving on 24ths as I am, this would have been a lot harder.

some other stuff

Warmed up on this yesterday

im actually pretty proud of this. I made it 28 measures into the first 40 measure stream, and thats after the tiring massive intro.

Gate Openerz
Old 07-8-2013, 04:42 PM   #2
Ohaider
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: First 16 Pass...And 2nd...and 3rd

Hot damn
Old 07-8-2013, 04:46 PM   #3
Dynam0
The Dominator
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Getting really good man, well done
Dynam0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-8-2013, 04:50 PM   #4
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Im really nervous that FrozenAngel hasn't posted scores in forever... Next thing I know he's going to post a Moonearth pass and Ill feel like shit haha.

I've been trying to push back ahead of him since he started destroying me like 2 months ago.
Old 07-8-2013, 04:52 PM   #5
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice

Wow, what a beast.
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Riotpolice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-8-2013, 06:40 PM   #6
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
Im really nervous that FrozenAngel hasn't posted scores in forever... Next thing I know he's going to post a Moonearth pass and Ill feel like shit haha.

I've been trying to push back ahead of him since he started destroying me like 2 months ago.
Haha no worries dragon, you passed way ahead of me, periditus paradisus pass is honestly insane. And your better than me at stamina too now, I couldn't pass hold your color for the life of me.

But yeah I haven't posted in a while because I haven't honestly played much ITG in a while, and if I do I'm working on timing and having fun and not like passing 16's or something. Mostly I've been playing ddr and pump (at least in terms of dance games, I've also been playing a lot of tricoro), because we've had tournaments over here and I've been working hard to do well in them, and also because I just end up doing whatever's fun for me which frequently moves around.

I'm getting back into itg though so maybe I'll catch up again, better keep improving xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote