Old 01-9-2008, 08:04 PM   #41
Raveren
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Raveren
Default Re: FFR: The Phantom Challenge

This just keeps getting better.

*edit* 666th post Hope I didn't jinx the story.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:38 AM   #42
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GamerShadow

I feel bad that I only got to write one paragraph last night, so I'll give you a little teaser tidbit to tide you over.

-Moderators and Admins wield a weapon called the BANHAMMER. Yes, it is in all caps because it is that powerful. One hit from the mighty war-hammer will instantly ban the person. There's even a switchable faceplate on the front, so you can have your own custom "banned" message. Yes, Chapter 5 has not one, but two banhammers being used.

Edit: Chapter 5 got to be a bit too long to include the second banhammer, but Chapter 6 will have it.

Last edited by GamerShadow; 01-12-2008 at 08:19 PM..
GamerShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 10:46 AM   #43
MrShasherax
This is a sandwich.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to MrShasherax

Great story so far. I look forward to the 5th chapter. Or do I? xD
MrShasherax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 07:33 PM   #44
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Chapter 5:

The ground rumbled and quaked in fear as the two opposing armies charged at one another, ready to kill. Those who had weapons took them out, each wanting to stain theirs with enemy blood before anybody else. The noise being created from the war cries of both armies was tremendous. It sounded as if there were one hundred thousand warriors on the battlefield on this day, rather than about two hundred at the current moment.

In the back of the Army, Guido raised his right hand towards the sky, with the palm facing up and open, and began chanting. As the rest of the Army continued to charge, a warhammer with a white glow to it began to form in Guido’s hand. Then a light shone down on the hammer, and the white glow surrounding the weapon disappeared. Guido now held in his hands the mighty banhammer. The head of the sacred weapon was not all that huge, but it was enough to smash open heads with a direct hit. On the front of the steel head read “BANNED.” Guido then shifted his mech into top gear, and raced across the field to catch up to the army who was now about to collide with the noobs.

Jewpin unsheathed his Southern Cross, which was a five foot tall, metallic cross-shaped weapon with an iron spike on the end of all four tips. The best part about the weapon was that electrical currents flowed through it, and whenever an enemy was stabbed, they would also be shocked, which almost always meant a fatal blow.

Almost simultaneously, Afrobean takes out a glistening white stick, and equips it with a disco ball, the two parts clicking together, as if attracted to the other part. Upon being firmly connected with the handle, the disco ball gains large spikes made from diamonds, which give it the characteristics of a mace. Afrobean grabs the handle with both hands, and begins to swing the Disco Mace over his head, the inertia of the actual weapon giving it tremendous power.

Feeling the vibes of power emanating from his fellow warriors, Reaper begins to transform, emitting a mighty dragon’s roar to signal the others to stay clear. His tail shoots from his lower back; the scales stained a dark red color with the blood of a thousand fallen men. The similarly-colored arms, each being six feet in length with ten inch claws, grasp the ground as Reaper’s legs transform into giant pillars of death, complete with the same claws as the arms, but two times longer. Wings begin to sprout out of Reaper’s shoulder blades, retaining the same scale color as the arms and tail. The skin between the wings was a jet black, and spanned all of twenty two feet when extended all the way. Finally, the rest of Reaper’s body transformed, competing the Death Dragon, Reaper.

The noobs, upon witnessing Reaper’s transformation, were paralyzed with fear. Some of them clearly pissed their pants, and a few were so shocked, they dropped their weapons. But the TGB Army knew this type of reaction was coming. And they responded to the shock with the beginning of the merciless slaughter. Afrobean was the first to kill; his disco mace actually “grabbing and throwing” heads of enemy noobs with unstoppable force. Tibs took in a gigantic breath, and unleashed the biggest inferno from his mouth that anybody had ever seen. It towered towards the heavens, incinerating anything in its path. The noobs caught in the flames were now rolling on the ground, appearing like logs in a household fireplace during Christmas.

A courageous noob attempted to assault Seth, who had just realized that he had forgotten his goggles at home, when Jewpin jumped down from nowhere, grabbed the noob by the head, and impaled it with Southern Cross in midair, the electrical current coursing through the weapon completely smoking the body into a pile of ashes.
“Jewpin,” Seth began, “Can you get Guido to contact Stretchy? I need her to transport my goggles here. Without them, I am powerless.” Another noob tried to sneak up on Seth, but he punched it in the gut, and it reeled over in pain, collapsing on the ground. Zageron, coming from nowhere, picked it up, and ripped it apart as if the noob were a ragdoll. He then dashed over to repeat the same thing elsewhere.

Jewpin removed his Southern Cross from the dead noob, and swung it down on another noob’s head, instantly killing it as well. “Sure,” he replied, trying to locate Guido, “I’ll be right back. Try to find Tibs or Tokzic, and stay with them.” Jewpin jumped over a pile of dead noobs, and began to run over towards Guido.

About two hundred feet over, Grandiagod was being ganged up on by a group of flamers; noobs who liked to insult others and wield the power of fire. He rotated his head left to right, trying to find a weak point in the circle which was shrinking ever so quickly. As soon as the flamers were about ten feet from him, Grandia whipped out a spherical bomb, one that was covered in oil. It was one of the normal weapons he usually favored in group situations like these. Without lighting the fuse, Grandia grinned as he tossed the bomb at one of the flamers, yelling to him, “Catch!” The flamer, caught off guard managed to catch the bomb, but in it’s surprise, it let out a fireball, which blew up the bomb instantly. Grandia stood still as a small device on his waist activated, coating him with an anti-explosion barrier. After the flamers had been destroyed, Grandia took out another bomb, lit the fuse, and chucked it at a group of noobs hiding nearby in a bush. It didn’t take long for them to realize what was happening, and they scattered as the bush exploded and burned to the ground.

Tokzic, who was hiding nearby, leaped out, and with amazing speed, blurred over to each of the noobs. One by one, he made a small puncture wound in the noobs’s neck, injecting lethal poisons through his fingertips. Twenty seconds passed, and all twelve noobs fell over, dead. Behind Tokzic was Reaper, who was knocking down trees with his claws, and breathing acidic black air through the woods, which was causing the noobs to decay into nothing, along with the foliage and trees.

At this point, the backup forces had arrived. In lines of one hundred they came, advancing on the TGB Army, all yelling, “Ch4Rg33!!1!!11!” Now outnumbered nearly twenty to one, the Army realized that this wasn’t going to be the walk in the park they had imagined it to be. But they were not about to fall back. Spec hastily assembled a rapid-fire turret, which began mowing down the front ranks at about three hundred bullets a second. Also assisting Spec was Cbr, who lowered his ultra-cool shades, and performed the red-eye stare. All but a few noobs, whom weren’t looking at the Army at the moment, were frozen, as Cbr absorbed their confidence until he was almost overwhelmingly arrogant.

Jugglinguy began stomping on the noobs who were paralyzed in fear. This caused them to crunch like dried leaves under his feet, and pools of blood began to flow like a river on the ground. In order to not shoot him, Spec takes control of the turret, and aims it in a different direction, aiding Jugglinguy’s efforts to keep the mass of noobs from reaching the rest of the TGB Army.

Back near the border, Guido swung the banhammer over his head, and smashed it on a noob’s head, which instantly slayed it. Marked in red on its forehead was “BANNED.” After taking a second to pick the banhammer back up again, Guido swung his mighty weapon around in a circle, taking out five other noobs and flamers who had been foolish enough to come too close to him. As Guido was about to take a third swing, he saw Jewpin, and immediately stopped while knocking out a nearby noob who was trying to fiddle with his mech’s circuits. Jewpin stopped, catching his breath, and quickly told Guido about Seth.

“Guido,” panted Jewpin, “SethSquall is fighting the enemy unarmed. He requests the goggles that he left at his house. Can you get Stretchy to transport them here?”

Guido stared at Jewpin for a second, but after realizing that he couldn’t argue in times of war, he agreed. “All right,” Guido answered, “I’ll contact her now. You cover me while I am doing that.”

“Roger.” Jewpin smiled as Guido began creating a Private Thought requesting the transport of Seth’s goggles for Stretchy. He also addressed it to Seth, so that he would know that his goggles were coming. After closing his eyes, Guido sent the PT, and told Jewpin.

“Should I go back to Seth and cover him?” Jewpin asked, ready to get moving once again.

“That won’t be necessary,” Guido said as the noob who had been knocked out came to. Within a second, Guido smashed the banhammer over its head, banning the noob for good.

Meanwhile, Seth was doing the best he could to fist fight with mead against the noobs. However, he wasn’t very experienced, and was beginning to tire out, in spite of taking out more than a dozen noobs. Mead, however, was faring very well. A pile of noobs and flamers laid on the floor, dead, and once every few minutes, mead would toss another victim onto the pile, gradually making it larger and larger. Suddenly a voice echoed in Seth’s head. It was the private thought Guido had sent. After a few seconds, mead noticed Seth smiling, and looked at him questioningly. All Seth said was, “Ownage time.”

Suddenly, a pair of goggles appeared from thin air, and dropped into Seth’s hands. A second Private thought sounded off in his head; this one being from Stretchy.

“Goddamn it, Seth, you need to clean your house more than once a year. It reeks of… ugh. Forget it; just don’t get killed.” And with that, Seth fitted the goggles over his eyes, and power returned back to his body. Grinning, he jumped back about five feet, and located a lone flamer. With but one motion of his right hand, Seth created a vortex in the heart of the flamer, which caused him to implode on himself in a violent and destructive manner.

Although Spec and Jugglinguy’s efforts had stalled the reinforcement’s advance, it was not enough. The enemies broke rank, and Specforces had to retreat in order to avoid being killed. He continued to gun down as many noobs as possible with his machine gun.

Lord_carbo, who had just finished killing off a group of noobs, saw the wave of reinforcements fast approaching. He ran over to Grandiagod, who was currently resting in between waves of noobs. Carbo quickly asked, “Do you have any bombs I could use. It would help me wipe out the advancing wave of noobs.”

Not really caring from being tired, Grandiagod simply reached into his bomb bag, and took out his last firebomb. He handed it to Carbo, and said nothing as he retreated in order to find Jurs, so she could heal and energize him.

Carbo smirked, and immediately applied his power to the bomb. It grew to about ninety times its normal size, and then sat on the ground, idle, and waiting to do its job. The noobs saw this as it was happening, and stared it at in fear. Taking advantage of the fact that their opponents had let their guard down, the TGB Army took the initiative. Tokzic slayed the last flamer, and began to clear the area, roaring to all to retreat and evacuate the area. All but Tibs, and Reaper cleared the area.

Tibs located Reaper, and yelled, “Reaper! I need you to help me ignite the fuse to the bomb! It’s the only way we are going to push the noobs back!”

Reaper understood the nature of the request, and nooded his head. He bent low to the ground as Tibs climbed up his scales, and eventually sat atop Reaper’s head.

“I’m on!” Tibs yelled as Reaper spread out his wings, and took flight. He hovered low to the ground, trying to get Tibs at a good angle to ignite the fuse. As soon as the rope was eye-level with Tibs, he ran to the edge of Reaper’s scaly face, and jumped off, barely making it onto the bomb. Carefully aiming, Tibs sucked in another gigantic breath of air, and shot a gigantic fireball upwards. Part of the rope caught fire, and Tibs felt a gigantic adrenaline rush course through his body as he jumped back onto Reaper’s head.

The two fled as quickly as they could. They located the TGB Army about a mile and a half away on the border, licking what little wounds they had, and landed about a hundred feet away. They could still see the bomb and the fuse, now nearly done burning. It would only be a matter of moments before the bomb went off. The TGB Army would rush as far into Chit Chat as they possibly could, and they would finish their mission with everything they had. Everybody stood together in a moment of pride as all of their hard work began to pay off.

Finally, the bomb exploded with a massive force of energy, heat, and sound as every noob within a mile was obliterated in the blast. Although the approaching blast was scary, Grandia had informed the TGB Army that they would be safe from this distance, so they simply stood and watched as the inferno of justice destroyed everything in its path.

Elsewhere, in an unknown location, Phantom Engler sat upon his throne. A malicious smirk sat on his face, as he listened to the report that the TGB Army was away in Chit Chat, trying to eradicate the noobs within. Upon reaching the end of the report, Phantom Engler laughed. “Perfect,” He said with an exceptionally deep voice, “Send my forces to the Brag Board at once. The time to strike has come. Soon, the world of FlashFlashRevolution will fall by my hand.”

“Yes, my lord.” A framiliar figure said as he turned around, and left the grand hall, his hair and body ablaze.

Last edited by GamerShadow; 01-12-2008 at 08:18 PM..
GamerShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 08:08 PM   #45
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

CH 6, The unbannable Blazze.

Gudio: The Banhammer does nothing!!!!!!11111

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 08:15 PM   #46
Arcsynth
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Great read so far; I want to read more.

ex 1h, mostly spread now when i play

<3
Arcsynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 08:35 PM   #47
andy-o24
Private Messages, please.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to andy-o24

This story only gets moar and moar epic by every passing paragraph. I have fallen in love with this story and could almost die from the wait of the next chapter.

Your ability to have forum-related humor and a great story line are amazing. I envy the rediculous skill you have. I could beg for more but I won't.

-o24

When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
andy-o24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 08:47 PM   #48
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

haven't read this yet, but i did a search for my name. no hits. i am now sad.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:05 PM   #49
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot View Post
haven't read this yet, but i did a search for my name. no hits. i am now sad.
You are to appear near the end, Tass. I haven't forgotten you. In fact, you are in the best fight of them all, the fight that is the climax of the story.

Notice how NONE of the Admins have made an appearance yet.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:11 PM   #50
Specforces
Yes
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Specforces

I'm excited to see what else happens. Thanks for keeping me updated. Next chapter: Pwnage.
Specforces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:47 PM   #51
Crashfan3
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Crashfan3 Send a message via Skype™ to Crashfan3

This is amazing. GamerShadow, your writing skills are otherworldly. I will definitely be keeping an eye on this thread.

EDIT: I'm going to try and make some room in my sig for a link to this thread.

EDIT2: Made room.

Last edited by Crashfan3; 01-12-2008 at 11:02 PM..
Crashfan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 02:40 AM   #52
All_That_Chaz
Supreme Dictator For Life
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to All_That_Chaz

Jurs is the healer because she's a girl.

btw TGB army needs more wepons of the futur.
dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
god dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalReynolds
I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.
All_That_Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:12 AM   #53
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

xD How could I have forgotten? I might include one of them in a later chapter.

I have no clue how long chapter 6 will take, but I should have an idea once I lay out the plot in my mind.

Actually, Jurs is more than a healer. She just hasn't used her light spells yet. =P
Old 01-13-2008, 11:03 AM   #54
Tibs
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Tibs

Any money says Seth's goggles do nothing and it turns out his power came from his body after all.
Tibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 11:16 AM   #55
Crashfan3
FFR Player

Maybe for a futuristic weapon you could have this cool looking gun that sucks all the matter out of it's target and turns the target inside out? o.O

I'm pretty sure that just contradicted at least 3 laws of science.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:45 PM   #56
All_That_Chaz
Supreme Dictator For Life
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to All_That_Chaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibs View Post
Any money says Seth's goggles do nothing and it turns out his power came from his body after all.
Don't ruin it for everyone else, I think it's still a cute idea.

and crash, wepons of the futur
dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
god dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalReynolds
I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.
All_That_Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:15 PM   #57
Raveren
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Raveren

Simply epic. Best chapter yet, and great cliffhanger.
Old 01-13-2008, 01:22 PM   #58
Crashfan3
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz View Post
Don't ruin it for everyone else, I think it's still a cute idea.

and crash, wepons of the futur
Oh, then in that case, go for the lectricity gun. It makes people go ZZZAAAAPPP.
Old 01-13-2008, 02:37 PM   #59
SethSquall
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to SethSquall

Awesome man, just awesome. Can't wait to read more. I love my character and how you portray him/me.

Last edited by SethSquall; 01-13-2008 at 03:03 PM..
SethSquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:25 PM   #60
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Chapter 6:

“Quick meeting, everybody,” Specforces announced as the debris began to fall from the monstrous explosion, “We need to create a plan.”

The TGB Army huddled around in a circle and kneeled, waiting for their commander to lay out the plan that he had concocted in his mind. Mead, Tibs, and Reaper were all sill panting and trying to recover from the effort that they had exerted on the battlefield. Everybody else felt fatigued, but nobody was complaining about giving up, or taking a break.

Spec looked around at the Army, and began to speak. “Our opponents seem unusually organized this time around.”

Tibs injected a point that even Specforces hadn’t thought of yet, “Which means they must be led by somebody. I don’t know who they are, but they’ve made this battle hard for us so far.”

Spec was both surprised and impressed with what Tibs had just concluded. “Yes,” he nodded, “So what we’re going to do is this.” He took out a pistol, and used the barrel as a surrogate stick, in order to draw plans in the ground. First, he marked an X on the ground. “The X is us.” he stated, “We’re trying to get... here.” He drew a circle about two feet away from the X. “The PYP Agency. If we can fight our way in, and take over the base, the noobs should crumble as a whole, and they will be much easier to pick off. Killing or banning their commander is a must, however.”

Everybody nodded. After a moment of silence, Jewpin asked the question that was on everybody’s minds. “Spec, are you sure that we are not pushing ourselves too hard? Many of our men are exhausted, including our fellow comrades from SpinItUp, and-”

“No excuses, Jewpin,” Specforces sternly responded as he began drawing lines that connected the X with the circle, “The last time we had that attitude, we gave up when the battle was all but won. We will not make that mistake again. We have the finest warriors from our land, all working together as a whole. We have the widest range of abilities the FFR world has ever seen. We will not leave the battlefield without victory.”

If the Army had not been rigorously trained to be in situations such as this one, and to have a tough mentality when it came to war, half of the soldiers would have left upon hearing Specforces cut Jewpin off. However, they were ready to jump back into the game and to put forth an even greater power then they had already displayed. They were trained to fight until the bitter end.

“Are we ready to finish what we started?” Specforces quietly asked the Army. Without a word, they all nodded. As they were about to finish their meeting, and resume their fight, a small, indigo circle appeared on the ground. It steadily grew larger, and soon, a head began to appear from the center of the circle. At once Specforces broke the tension. “GamerShadow,” He explained and asked, “Why are you here?”

It took a few seconds for GS to rise high enough so that he could speak, “I thought you might need a few extra men, so I brought you some, including myself.” At that moment, GS completely rose out of the shadow, standing with him were Kagome and MalReynolds. As soon as they thought it comfortable, both Kagome and MalReynolds began gasping for air. A rather awkward moment passed, as both of the new recruits caught their breath. Finally, Kagome spoke.

“GamerShadow,” She started, “Never do that again. Not even if I have to get here in a second. I’d rather have Stretchy phase me here.”

Mal quickly agreed, “Yes. That was an awful feeling. It was like I was drowning, but I was still able to breathe. How do you do that everyday?”

GS wore a confused look on his face, “You couldn’t breathe? I am always most comfortable when traveling in the shadows. Maybe I should have told you how it felt before I actually brought you here.” He smiled and laughed nervously, “Oh well. Life goes on.”

“Excuse me,” Specforces interrupted, “But we have a war to fight. If we wait any longer, the enemy will have gotten enough time to send another wave of noobs our way. It’s now or never.”

With that, Spec turned to the rest of the Army, and hollered, “In your ranks! Now! We take what is rightfully ours! We take back Chit Chat, HERE AND NOW!”

And with a roaring cheer from the perfect square that was the TGB Army, they began charging towards the PYP Agency building. There was no turning back. This was the day that the TGB Army won back Chit Chat, for all of FFR.

The sun shone brightly in the upbeat Brag Board country. It was a busy day, and many new scores from the neighboring country, R1, were coming in. Many citizens were simply viewing the newest AAA’s, or monitoring the newest scores, commenting on how players were becoming more and more competitive with each passing day. Others simply were here to socialize; it was a time of prosperity in the Brag Board, after all.

A rather small group of people stood around in a circle, throwing down papers with insane scores on them. To these people, bragging was nothing new.

“Check this out. I owned my old Caprice Score. Only 10 goods! I bet none of you can top that.” Boasted a prideful dore.

“You sure about that?” smirked Destiny, who tossed down a Molto Vivace SDG. The other people in the circle were impressed, and many of them shuffled through their scores, trying to find one that could topple such an impressive feat.

“Impressive,” stated Smitty, “but I have something none of you can beat.” He took out a golden sheet of paper, and let it fall on top of Destiny’s score. The paper shined, and once it hit the ground, everybody’s jaws dropped.

“Impossible.” said dore, “How could anybody do that? It’s not possible. I thought there were insane amounts of framers in that one. But there the golden sheet is.”

“Smitty,” started DarkManticoreX2, “You really have outdone yourself with that.” His scorpion tail hit the ground, causing a bit of dust from the road to rise into the air, “If you keep this up, you could very well end up in the Hall of Fame.”

“Well,” smitty replied, “I don’t know about…”

Suddenly, an explosion could be heard from a block over. All of the people who had gathered in the circle turned their heads, and watched as a building slowly collapsed on itself. The citizens began to scream and panic as they ran around each other, trying to figure out what they should do. Manti turned to the others, who were still staring at the gigantic cloud of dust that had emerged from the collapsed building. He opened his mouth to speak when another explosion boomed nearby. Then more explosions.

“Guys,” Manti yelled over the noise of the explosions and collapsing buildings, “We have to defend the city. There’s no way that these explosions are by accident.”

Everybody else agreed, and the group split up in eight different directions, trying to locate the culprit of the attacks.

The TGB Army had been charging forward for all of five minutes at a very brisk pace, trying to gain as much ground as possible before coming into contact with any noobs. The five minutes was all their luck would allow them, however, as a group of about fifty trolls came marching at them in a line, unflinching. They stood twelve feet tall; their enormous wooden clubs only being dwarfed by Jewpin’s Southern Cross, and Guido’s banhammer.

Specforces began shouting orders to individual soldiers as they prepared to launch their attacks. Jurs gripped her staff tightly, and began to cast Judgment, while Reaper and Tibs exhaled huge breaths of acid and fire, respectively. All of two trolls went down; one of them had been caught in the middle of Reaper’s acid breath, the other in Tibs’s inferno. Jugglinguy dashed towards a Troll in order to knock it over.

Mal began performing the same summoning chant as Guido had done just a few hours before, and as expected, the bright white light began to shine in Mal’s extended right hand. A second banhammer had come to play. Mal lowered the banhammer near the ground, and began charging at one of the trolls, planning to break rank sooner rather than later. He jumped once he was in range, and brought the banhammer down on the unsuspecting troll’s face, banning it in the same fashion as Guido’s banhammer did. Quick and painless.

Kagome displaced the air around her very carefully in order to craft an airspear, which was a deadly weapon that could not be seen or heard, only felt. She jumped back, and with effort, propelled it forward using wind energy at an alarming speed. Half a second later, one of the trolls roared in pain as a hole opened up in its head. Blood was gushing out of it everywhere, and the troll was swinging its club madly, trying to kill something before it died from blood loss.

Jurs grew annoyed at the wounded troll’s cry of pain, and finished her Judgement spell. Suddenly, the sky grew dark. All of the light from the sun compressed into one place, giving birth to a large ball of pure light energy that would incinerate any evil entity Jurs chose. And she chose the half-dead troll. Slowly, the sphere hovered over the Troll, making sure that it wouldn’t just be smacked away. And without warning, the light energy was emitted in a gigantic beam that actually encompassed not one, but two trolls. Both were obliterated in the most painful method possible. After a few moments, the sky lit back up almost as if a light bulb had been switched on, and the chaotic battle resumed.

One of the smarter trolls tried to fake GamerShadow out by pretending to swing its club in a random direction, but it ended up simply tossing its weapon behind it. The club soared for two hundred feet, and crashed onto the ground, making a small crater. GS hatched a brilliant plan in his head, and simply turned around, saying nothing, and most certainly not paying attention to the troll. Almost on instinct, the troll began spewing incoherent insults at GS, trying to get him mad, or at least to respond. But nothing worked. Not the “n0 L1f3,” not the “j00 5uCkZ0rZ,” not anything. The troll was beside itself in anger. It raised its fists high into the air, preparing to strike. But something had pierced it, right in the heart, and the troll was writhing in pain. GamerShadow had been waiting for the troll to get angry, and had turned around and shot a shadow tendril through the troll’s heart. At last, the troll collapsed, and said nothing more as it died a laughable death.

The trolls, being none too bright, had only just realized that they were getting destroyed in battle. They began a simple retreat, which involved turning around and running away. But the TGB Army wouldn’t have any of that. They had entered battle, and they would not let anybody escape. Tibs looked over at Seth, and gave him the signal, laughing as he looked at the trolls making futile efforts to escape. At once, Seth lowered his goggles, and rended a giant dimensional portal above and below the trolls. The result was hilarious. The trolls were now in an infinite free fall that spanned two dimensions. Faster and faster they went, becoming more and more blurry each time the reappeared. Everybody was cracking up in side-splitting laughter. This was one of the TGB Army’s favorite jokes, and the timing of it was excellent. After fifteen seconds, Seth closed up the bottom portal, and the result was spectacularly gory. A giant explosion of blood, guts, bones, and other bodily things went flying everywhere, and the TGB Army began to joke with each other for a few moments.

Afterward, they pressed on, not encountering any more enemies until they reached the PYP Agency, which towered over them like a school bully towers over a kindergartener.

“Well,” Specforces said as he reloaded his shotgun, “This is it. This is where all of our hard work will pay off. Chit Chat is ours, boys, as long as we can kill their commander, and conquer the base.

The battle in Brag Board wasn’t faring too well. Many of the buildings had now collapsed, and corpses were littered on the ground everywhere. The city was now vacated except for those still fighting. Each and every sound echoed through the late-evening sky. Cries of pain. Clashing metal. Guns being fired.

Manti had just finished off his last opponent, a flamer who had tried to cut off his tail, only to be impaled in the face by it. As Manti grabbed the dead flamer, and threw it behind him, he noticed a strange indigo body slowly approaching. Just the sight of it made Manti feel that there was reason to fear the unknown being. Something inside him told him that this was a battle that the Brag Board could not win. And something told him what this mysterious being was.

“Engler.” Growled Manti through gritted fangs as he lowered his eyebrows.