Old 09-2-2008, 08:34 PM   #241
I like it
Housekeeper
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR: The Phantom Challenge

I will read it all when the last chapter comes out.
I like it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2008, 06:57 PM   #242
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm

http://www.xqsite.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=99044

The furries are back in Chit Chat. The war continues... >_<
igotrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-6-2008, 07:53 PM   #243
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GamerShadow

Chapter 22: Part 2:

Ieat stared down at the crumpled remains of Jimerax. “No,” he spoke, “Jimerax, get up. You can’t be dead.” His eyes were transfixed upon the spot of his comrade’s death with horror. How could one intercept another as they were logging out? Such an exploit had never been found, and not only that, it resulted in the death of one of the most powerful and influential members of the FlashFlashRevolution world.

“No.” Ieat’s fists clenched as the anger within him boiled, “It’s not fair, it’s not right!” He exploded with power and screamed as he shifted into his polymorph form, which was a grey blob which hovered in the air. He then shifted into that of a dragon, shorter than the Otaku Oni Dragon in terms of length, but many times taller. Ieat’s new body could barely be contained within the dome, but he had figured that in when he had transformed.

Engler now stood against a beast whose height more than quadrupled his. However, he remained perfectly calm. The situation was his, he thought. The fighter had just given him the easiest fight of his life. Not only was Engler accustomed to the way dragons fought, but the dome would prevent Ieat from fighting to the best of his ability, due to a cramped space. “Hah,” he taunted to further anger the beast, “you don’t scare me. You know what they say, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.”

The dragon’s only response was to roar, and blow a huge inferno in Engler’s direction. The immediate response came as Engler once again teleported away from the blast, and reappeared behind Ieat. However, the fire had proven to be a distraction. A claw sliced through the air and headed for Engler’s body. Even one of the talons could rip through his entire midriff, due to the dragon’s immense size.

Once again, Engler yawned as he vanished, and reappeared in the same spot. “Oh, please.” He seemed to be a bit bored, as the tone of his voice indicated. “Do I honestly have to handicap myself in order to make this a close fight? I should just end you now, you pathetic excuse for a warrior.” He levitated upwards over the dragon’s head, and came crashing down on the top of the skull with his fists in front of his face. With one hit, Ieat was sent crashing down to the ground in his human form. “It’s not hard to force you to change.” Engler’s voice echoed through the air as he positioned himself above the fallen fighter. “Have fun in the Dead Zone!” He shouted as he raised his arms over his head, and launched a gigantic ball of shadow energy down on top of Ieat. As the ground below him exploded, Shashakiro leaped down from the plateau upon which he stood. The ground quaked as a massive explosion unleashed itself upon the fields, creating a crater the size of a two story house. The dust which had been kicked up from the blast proved too thick to see through, and Shashakiro was left to assume that Ieat had just died.

“That’s enough Engler!” He roared as he gripped the satchel which sat at his waist, his eyebrows lowered and his teeth gritting with anger, “When are you going to understand that senseless killing doesn’t accomplish anything?”

“What’s that?” Engler victoriously teased, “You’re trying to lecture me?” His voice deepened slightly as his eyebrows lowered and his lips curled downward. “Pitiful mortal, you will learn your place as I beat you into the Dead Zone, blow by blow!” He tensed his upper body muscles as his aura enlarged itself, becoming even greater than it had been just a moment ago.

Shashakiro’s facial expression clearly communicated that he wasn’t the least bit intimidated by Engler’s threats, nor would he ever be. His right palm rested itself upon the satchel which sat comfortably beside his waist as he stepped forward, staring down his powerful nemesis. His eyes squinted as his fingers tapped the satchel in a rapid but steady manner. He recalled and recited the plan in his mind as he approached striking distance. “Get in, get out,” he rehearsed, “don’t let him trap you, or else its over.”

Engler felt disappointed; his opponent wasn’t uttering so much as a single word. No arrogant claims that he would be taken down, no heroic battle cries, nothing. Just silence, a rather repulsive squint in his direction, and a satchel which all the strongest warriors wielded. He decided to terminate the irritating lack of conversation with a few words of advice. “If I were you,” Engler wagged his index finger so that Shashakiro couldn’t help but notice, “I would simply bow down. I might spare your life if you pledge your loyalty to me.” The psychopathic smirk he wore sent chills down the spines of the remaining fighters. Darkshark in particular was spooked as his eyes remained fastened to the scene which was about to unfold.

“I think I’ll pass,” Shashakiro confidently projected his voice as he monitored his opponent for any sign of movement, “but your offer is invalid. I do believe you said you weren’t taking prisoners today.”

“That’s too bad,” Engler retorted, “I was considering using you as my puppet. But enough idle chit chat. Death has come for you, mortal, and you can’t escape.” Without warning, he vanished from view, the only remainder of his previous location being a small cloud of dust which remained still in the battle stricken air.

Shashakiro’s eyes darted eastward as his right elbow instinctively snapped out, impacting a surprised Engler’s face. As soon as the strike connected, Engler dissipated into the atmosphere once again. An explosion of sound emitted from just above Shashakiro’s head as Engler reappeared with his fist thrown forwards, attempting to return the favor. Shash, however, had raised his left arm and had barricaded the assault before it inflicted any real damage.

The two fighters then disappeared once again as Engler put forth a conscious effort to get Shash to slip up with a fake kick. Unexpectedly, his target was nowhere to be found. Engler’s eyes opened wide with surprise as he searched for his next point of attack. He never located it, as another fighter had entered the fray, his signature rubix cube hovering and rotating in midair. The man appeared less vertically gifted than the previous challenger, and also imprinted the appearance of a physically undernourished human to all who laid eyes upon him. Despite the clear physical disadvantage, the man still exuded a powerful aura which was invisible to the naked eye.

He allowed no time for Engler to regain his stature as he muttered, “Rubix, activate”. In a fraction of a second, he had fragmented his rubix cube into twenty seven different pieces, and had telekinetically launched them at Engler, machine gun style. He awaited no response; he merely constructed a translucent barrier which manifested itself physically through the constant flow of mental energy. Following up on his initial distraction technique, the man decided to throw his opponent off course even further as he raised massive square pieces of land off the ground. He set them to random heights, making sure to keep Engler off balance the entire time. Within a moment, he had shifted the entire landscape to something so foreign, so alien that no fighter had ever witnessed anything like it.

Engler couldn’t believe the swiftness with which the new warrior struck. Without warning, several forceful psychic blasts collided with Engler’s body, repulsing him upwards of seventy meters. The sudden jarring sensation, coupled with the sheer velocity he was sailing through the air at prevented the supposed terror of the universe from reacting in any professional manner. His reaction reduced to merely planting his hands and feet on the surface of an individual square of terrain, and skidding backwards in an attempt to neutralize his own movement.

The offensive momentum MrRubix gained suddenly vanished along with Engler himself. However, the shadow menace was still not in control of the fight. Within the brief moment of silence granted by said teleportation, MrRubix predicted Engler’s reentry point, and teleported himself behind that location, awaiting the outcome of his educated guess.

The silent warrior appeared instantly in his opponent’s field of vision as soon as the man reappeared. Now completely thrown off track, Engler scowled and growled in anger as he vanished once again. MrRubix wore a soft smile; his opponent had become way too predictable for a top-tier psychic warrior such as himself, and he would pay for his mistakes. He vanished a second time and immediately reappeared in a location which Darkshark, who couldn’t believe the speed of the two combatants was real, guessed was two hundred feet away.

For a second time, MrRubix arrived before Engler, and awaited his response, which proved to be merely another growl and another disappearance. This process repeated itself as if it were a vicious cycle for almost a minute, until at long last; Engler finally snapped and attempted to punch the cube manipulating fighter with as much power as he could fester into one fist.

Such a maneuver obviously proved to be a huge mistake, as MrRubix concocted a barrier to block Engler’s punch, and then followed up with another set of psychic blasts. The five invisible bursts of force targeted Engler’s pressure points, and within a fraction of a second, he collapsed to the ground, exhausted.
Old 09-6-2008, 08:19 PM   #244
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

That was definitely worth the wait. I can't wait for the next part!

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.
u84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-6-2008, 08:13 PM   #245
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Wow. I completely forgot about this thread. Thanks to u84 for reminding me. The final Chapter should be up by this Sunday, and as a bonus, you'll get a special fight that I wouldn't have otherwise written, which will come a bit later.

Shashakiro vs MrRubix. Full length, no holds barred, but not to the death.
Old 10-6-2008, 08:18 PM   #246
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerShadow View Post
Wow. I completely forgot about this thread. Thanks to u84 for reminding me. The final Chapter should be up by this Sunday, and as a bonus, you'll get a special fight that I wouldn't have otherwise written, which will come a bit later.

Shashakiro vs MrRubix. Full length, no holds barred, but not to the death.
What? Why would they fight? They are on the same team.. If that wasn't an accident, then this will be.. interesting..

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.
u84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-7-2008, 08:10 PM   #247
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Not part of the storyline.
Old 12-2-2008, 07:25 PM   #248
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Update: I've decided, through Manti's constant nagging, and the fact that I have creative juice flowing through me once again to finish this story.

I'll be re-writing the final battle completely, because what I was giving you was the false ending. But this time around it'll be the "legit true as it is meant to be ending".

The release date for The True Final Battle is January 1st, 2009. Get ready, everybody. Epic ending is on its way. =D
Old 12-12-2008, 09:27 PM   #249
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

New Year's '09?

Man, you're a piece of work. XD
Old 12-12-2008, 09:35 PM   #250
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

About damn time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 05:36 PM   #251
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

oshi-

You know what I just realized? If my grades are in the gutter, and I lose the comp before Christmas break, then how can I finish the story for New Years? Oh man I didn't even think of that. ;_;

So if I'm not on a lot over the next few days, then assume that the ending won't be posted for a while. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, guys. D:
Old 12-29-2008, 06:11 PM   #252
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Chapter 22 (Part 1): Power Beyond Containment

NOTE: The first part I did not change. If you want to read the text I just added, scroll down until you see a gigantic bold letter.

“Well, well, well.” Super Phantom Engler smirked as he softly landed on the dirt that separated him from the rest of TGB. His immense negative energy could be sensed from immeasurable distances, even in nearby dimensions such as the Dead Zone. His muscles were now refined to perfection, and were even more massive than before. Even so, his body appeared perfectly natural. The shadow tendrils that manifested his hair now glowed in pride with their own separate aura that put all others to shame.

Shashakiro’s eyebrows lowered as he frowned; he figured that there were very few fighters at this point who could match his opponent. His mind was working at full bore, trying to concoct a plan that could, if executed properly, destroy the new and improved Engler, and save the world from imminent doom.

“You are most certainly correct, Shashakiro,” Engler’s smile took a turn for the confident as his eyebrows rose slightly to complement the look, “There are perhaps five people that are in my league right now, and only two of those five can actually compete with me for more than a minute.” He chuckled to himself with this new amusing thought as he put his hands on his hips in a teasing manner, “In short, you are all screwed. You had multiple chances to finish me off, and you didn’t.”

Jimerax let out a growl in frustration as he tightened his fists and tensed up his biceps. He knew the words that Engler spoke were true. Letting his anger get the best of him for a moment, he sharply retorted, “That doesn’t mean that we can’t finish you here and now. Just because you are more powerful than before doesn’t mean that you are invincible.”

Engler laughed wholeheartedly as he threw his head back and looked up at the sky; hands still at his hips. “Of course,” he began while bringing his head back down to a level position, “It isn’t a game without the challenge, is it?” His voice, although now clearly higher pitched in the audible spectrum, was as menacing and deep as ever. “I’ll tell you guys what.” He leaned forward a bit, almost as if to alert the others of a special secret, as his smirk spread from ear to ear. “I’ll take five of the seven of you on, one by one. I’ll throw the odds in your favor, too; you may decide to fight in whatever order you like. And…” Engler put strain on and emphasized the word “and” to help persuade the others into agreeing to the fight conditions he had planned, “…I’ll even let you switch for another fighter at any time. That way, you can take a break if you get too tired to continue.” He inserted a teasing tone into his voice as he spoke the last sentence. Engler was clearly enjoying himself at this point, and he made no effort to hide the truth.

Shashakiro did not let any of the others who had accompanied him speak. He immediately pounced upon the only opportunity they had been granted to defeat Engler once and for all. “Very well then, Engler,” Shashakiro received startled glances from the others. Darkshark in particular was quite surprised at the seemingly hasty decision, “We accept your fight terms. May we request a few minutes to prepare ourselves? After all, we want to give you the fight of your life. As you said, it isn’t a game without the challenge.”

Engler quietly mused at the interesting point that Shashakiro had unearthed. It didn’t take much time for the thought of a great battle to appear in his mind, and he was almost overcome with glee thinking of the possibilities. “Very well then,” he excitedly granted the request with no hesitation whatsoever, “you have ten minutes to prepare. Once time is up, the first fighter will approach me, and we will begin. I shall be waiting.”

“You won’t be disappointed,” Shashakiro nodded as he and the group jumped up onto a flat mass of land that jutted upwards over the rest of the plains by ten feet or so. He called the other six fighters who had accompanied him to have a quick meeting, and within a minute, everybody was ready to talk.

“Now,” Shashakiro started to lay out his plans and inform everybody of what they were to do, “I have a plan, and I think we can make it work. However, everything needs to go perfectly,” stress was added to this phrase, “but there cannot be any hesitation at all. Do you understand?”

At this point, most everybody thought that Shash had gone off the deep end, but they could not dismiss a plan where a plan was needed most. “Lay it on us,” Darkshark smiled, “we can do whatever you want us to do, no questions asked.”

“Very well then,” Shashakiro pointed to Jimerax, making it clear that time was of the essence, “JX will be the first to fight. I know that you reach your peak power quickly, so you may be able to match Engler blow for blow before he has a chance to fully warm up. Stay in for as long as you can, and only switch when Engler is about to finish you.”

Jimerax nodded, and began to prepare himself mentally for the fight ahead. He also continued to listen to Shashakiro, so he knew what everybody else would be doing.

“Once JX runs out of steam, Ieat will swap in. Engler has not seen you fight yet, so you have the element of surprise.” Ieat nodded and continued to listen. Darkshark and MrRubix raised their eyebrows. They were surprised at the plan’s simplicity. Somehow, it was still effective, and filled them with a sense of confidence. Shashakiro continued to speak; he ignored the group’s silent responses in order to fit his plan within the time limit. “Also, Ieat, your exceptional speed and power should be able to throw him off for a minute or so. I want your appearance to be brief; give him everything you’ve got, and get out of there quickly. I want to keep him on his toes; the less certain he feels, the more unstable his technique should become.”

“Can do.” Ieat smiled as he began to stretch and warm-up in order to prepare for his part in the final battle. “Keep talking, Shashakiro, we only have six minutes left, according to Engler.”

Sure enough, Engler was holding up six fingers, and mouthing the word “six” to the group. He stood on the plains below with his arms crossed. His posture was rather relaxed, and a small grin made itself known. It was apparent that Engler was doing nothing to prepare for the fight; he knew in his mind that he didn’t need to.

“I’ll make an appearance once Ieat has had his fill,” Shashakiro relayed the third phase of the battle plan to the others, “Engler will assume that we
are trying to finish him off before we reach our fifth fighter once JX and Ieat fight all out, so he will be expecting a full length endeavor from me.”

MrRubix’s open mouth and wide eyes signaled that he had just experienced an epiphany as he smiled and commented, “Very clever, Shashakiro. The old bait and switch never fails. You’re planning on escaping before you are even warmed up. You’re going to keep him guessing the whole time.”

Shashakiro expected no less from the up and coming warrior. “Precisely,” he affirmed Rubix’s theory as he continued with his plan, “once I give him a taste test, I want MrRubix to enter the fight strong. Force him to adapt to a changing landscape, and lay traps. Once again, I want him to feel uncomfortable the whole way through. He has never fought against you, so you can use that to your advantage as well.”

MrRubix let out a small “heh” before nodding and focusing his mind to tighten his mental control. Meanwhile, Shashakiro laid out the second to last phase of the plan. “Darkshark, you will give Engler everything you have once MrRubix comes back. Hold nothing back; I want to see you use everything you have ever learned and acquired. Give Engler a standard fight in the beginning, though, because he may be prepared for surprises after Rubix is done with him. Lull him back into a false sense of security, and then nail him where it hurts.”

Darkshark liked the idea, and could picture Engler getting owned by a surprise attack in his mind. He began to laugh, but silenced himself in order to hear out the rest of the formula.

“Finally,” Shashakiro resumed, “I will give Engler everything I have. By then, I can only hope that everybody’s sacrifices have not been for nothing. He may be strong, but he is not invincible. He has to have a weakness; everything does. We just have to find it.” Shash looked around at the others. Everybody nodded back at him. “So,” he smiled, “do we have ourselves a plan?” More nods came from the group, and Shash stood up. He looked over at Engler, and shouted in his direction, “We’re ready whenever you are! Your first opponent will be arriving shortly.”

Engler seemed pleased. “You are really in a hurry to die. You still had two minutes left to prepare with, but a deal is a deal. You are ready now, as am I.” He cracked his knuckles as he patiently awaited his first victim. “Now,” he announced, needlessly projecting his voice, “who will be the first to fight?” He lifted his arm, and yawned. A gigantic dome formed from the ground up. It appeared to be composed of powerful shadow energy, and it sealed off the fighters from the rest of the world.

Shashakiro looked upwards as the half-sphere of energy met at the center point, closing out the night sky. Nervousness restrained his confidence in his peer warriors as his eyes glided back downward to focus on the god-like menace who now threatened their entire world, and then traveled over to Jimerax, who had leapt from his spot on the plateau, and had impacted the soil on the plains below, forcing it downward while shattering it like a mirror.

His irises reflected the true face of the satanic beast he was bent on toppling. It was nothing more than a twisted specter with a repulsive lust for power and revenge. It was the corrupting plague that infected the holy creation which gave it life, a deviant spirit with malicious intentions, death in disguise. The overwhelmingly restrictive control the Phantom Challenge possessed over its innocent host sickened Jimerax from surface to core. A wellspring of anger and rage coursed through him, empowering him with strength he hadn’t tapped into since his childhood.

Jimerax’s eyebrows quivered with tension while his teeth grinded each other to the roots. His knuckles were already pale with fury, and his breathing sounded harsh and sharp. Bulging veins surfaced on his forehead, neck, and biceps, rushing blood throughout. The air in the immediate area swirled around itself; the only warning that the elite warrior was about to begin lasted less than a second.

A colossal sonic boom thundered outwards in all directions, thrusting a growing ring of dust and debris to the edge of the shadow dome which encased the six great powers. Engler’s shadow tendrils were immediately flattened, and a massive gust of wind pounded at his face, but neither of these facts seemed to break the confidence he held.

Jimerax’s magnified roar echoed and reverberated on the dome and itself, which contributed to the power it contained. Everyone other than Engler stared in unbreakable shock as their peer fighter released his latent potential in the most grandiose display of power yet. A clear, but conspicuous aura appeared initially, rushing towards the sky with a consistent whoosh. However, the whoosh shifted to a series of high-pitched crackles, and a steady flow of electric blue sparks snapped at the concentrated areas of energy.

At long last, Jimerax appeared to relax himself. His previously flexed arms returned to a straightened position, and his posture also followed the same course of action. However, his facial expression still suggested that the tension within his body remained. His pupils contracted to microscopic proportions as the white of his eyes were lined with bloodshot capillaries. With one last mighty exhalation, the sparks surrounding the warrior joined in a few central locations, and after a brief pause, set off a chain of miniature explosions.

As his lungs emptied themselves, Jimerax’s eyes returned to normal, and his body released all of the tension it had gathered within the last few minutes. The explosions continued on, appearing in singles or in pairs for the most part. One particular bang appeared just above the ground’s surface, and kicked more than twenty pounds worth of soil fifty feet into the air.

This sight surprised even Shashakiro, who still was attempting to comprehend the fact that Jimerax was able to release all of his power without killing himself in the process. “Uneven concentrations of energy so massive,” he pondered the phenomenon which had blown a wheelbarrow’s worth of dirt sky high, “that the areas of higher concentration are collapsing on themselves and then exploding?” He continued to watch in awe. “But blasts of that magnitude in such a low area could kill most lower end fighters with a single blow. So if that much power is being generated externally,” Shash’s eyes widened, “then how much does he have inside?”
Old 01-13-2009, 05:34 PM   #253
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Since we all know how the rest of the story goes by this point, the relentless use of imagery is pretty unnecessary. I get the feeling you're trying needlessly hard to impress us with these DBZ-like expressions of power. We all know you're good by this point; you can stop trying to impress us. As one guy said to me on the same board that hosted my Elemental Championships (which I mentioned earlier in the thread while the story was still evolving), "your average work is more than good enough." (Or something to that effect.)

Still, can't wait to see the rest of the revised ending. I miss the Bridget avatar, though. :/
Old 01-13-2009, 07:32 PM   #254
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I'm not trying to impress the reader so much as give the readers a gauge as to exactly how strong the characters are at this point. That's the flashy stuff, and that is pretty much over with. The actual fight is more to the point and such.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:25 AM   #255
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MalReynolds

I do not recall, so I show up in the text at any point?

"Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor

My new novel:

Maledictions: The Offering.

Now in Paperback!
MalReynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:40 AM   #256
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I think you're in the siege on Chit Chat. Chapter 9 or 13 should have you in it.
Old 06-20-2015, 09:37 PM   #257
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I'm back to finish the story! I will be writing the epic conclusion to this ancient, thrilling tale TOMORROW AT SOME POINT BEFORE I DIE, since I was gonna get around to it at some point and have the entire day to myself, alone. I have but a tiny morsel to sate the appetite of anybody that remembers this series. If you're new to The Phantom Challenge, start from the OP!

Part 2 preview:

"Xuxa, Satori, Psychosis, Azzuri..." Specforces muttered under his breath as the four tokens glittered in his palm. His thumb dusted the smeared dirt clumps to a pristine sheen before securing hold. The FFR man logos stared intently at their beholder, as if attempting to communicate with him. "... that makes four." He sighed deeply, scratching his forehead with his free hand before turning his gaze to the horizon.

Even from as far as he was, what he saw, and what he felt, was obvious. A translucent, dark indigo semi-sphere phased itself into being, constructing a barrier around what was clearly the FFR world's last stand. “Engler.” He growled under a grimace. There wasn't much time left. Raising his free arm into the air, Specforces summoned a medevac copter. As it hovered four feet above the tattered grassland, he leaped upwards, grabbing hold of the entry bar and hoisting himself up. He had performed this duty hundreds, no, thousands of times; his eyes made a solemn movement to the clear visage of SethSquall's cold, bloodied body. Why, then, did he feel so much more fatigue than before?

Last edited by GamerShadow; 06-22-2015 at 06:39 PM..
GamerShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 09:52 PM   #258
TheSaxRunner05
The Doctor
FFR Veteran

Wow, this was really before my time. I played, but was not yet a forum go-er.

TheSaxRunner05 is offline   Reply With Quote