Old 11-1-2018, 04:24 PM   #2761
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 370
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
SunFan all I'm going to say is you're wrong on me and I'm reading Roundbox's reactions the opposite you are, ie I think he had an idea of what the curse does, and I think the whole appeal of "DBP mighta been town, here's a convenient reason to no lynch" is bullshit.

I'll admit maybe that's easier for me to believe because I had already PoE'd him as the final wolf. Maybe that's wrong.
if he is to be believed, he will die if we lynch someone tomorrow, and if he doesn't die then he will look worse for being alive
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 11-1-2018, 04:28 PM   #2762
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,070
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I guess I should believe that prec was a hit a little bit more than I do right now, that wagon just looks really, really pure
I wouldn't put much faith in a random CFD on d0
Like that would be some seriously random numbers doing random things shit if he was a wolf.

I think DBP/wolves set up a mislynch (charu) and didn't bother swapping when town was CFD for no reason into him because at that point both where mislynchrs and why not just let it ride?
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter
I have a Let's Play Channel that I update weekly
(most of the time)
Subscribe and be a part of the fun!



Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is online now  
Old 11-1-2018, 04:32 PM   #2763
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,070
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if he is to be believed, he will die if we lynch someone tomorrow, and if he doesn't die then he will look worse for being alive
If he's feeding us bullshit then he must believe he has serious pull right now because if we lynch and he lives the gig is up.

I almost want to say it's the truth because it'll be too easy to test, but I also want to test it and see what happens.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter
I have a Let's Play Channel that I update weekly
(most of the time)
Subscribe and be a part of the fun!



Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is online now  
Old 11-1-2018, 04:33 PM   #2764
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,070
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

I think barring any weird night actions my vote is always on Raeko next phase tho.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter
I have a Let's Play Channel that I update weekly
(most of the time)
Subscribe and be a part of the fun!



Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is online now  
Old 11-1-2018, 05:02 PM   #2765
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,693
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

The wolf team is actually charu/ind/myself
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline  
Old 11-1-2018, 05:06 PM   #2766
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,070
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
The wolf team is actually charu/ind/myself
You trying to trigger me?
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter
I have a Let's Play Channel that I update weekly
(most of the time)
Subscribe and be a part of the fun!



Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is online now  
Old 11-1-2018, 05:09 PM   #2767
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,693
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
You trying to trigger me?
I mean I'm not going to say no to that question
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline  
Old 11-1-2018, 05:10 PM   #2768
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,693
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Sunfan I want you to know that I read the entire post. I just haven't commented on it yet because I'm just trying to digest it because there's a lot.
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline  
Old 11-1-2018, 06:00 PM   #2769
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 370
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I wouldn't put much faith in a random CFD on d0
Like that would be some seriously random numbers doing random things shit if he was a wolf.

I think DBP/wolves set up a mislynch (charu) and didn't bother swapping when town was CFD for no reason into him because at that point both where mislynchrs and why not just let it ride?
I mean I don't put much faith in it either, I literally said the only way it happened is if we got lucky
its just that, in hindsight, it kinda does feel like we got lucky

yesterday really, really doesn't feel like there were 3 wolves alive, that's all. Day before that too, come to think of it.
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 11-1-2018, 06:06 PM   #2770
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 370
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

as a point of clarification, my ability only would've worked yesterday if the wolf was vanilla for that day, I kinda risinterpreted what I was told

it only worked on wolves, and if it was targeting a green or a blue player, it would do nothing, and apparently wolves with roles are "blues"
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 11-1-2018, 06:07 PM   #2771
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 370
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

fuck I just remembered I have French homework due tonight
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 11-1-2018, 06:41 PM   #2772
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 370
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
SunFan all I'm going to say is you're wrong on me and I'm reading Roundbox's reactions the opposite you are, ie I think he had an idea of what the curse does, and I think the whole appeal of "DBP mighta been town, here's a convenient reason to no lynch" is bullshit.

I'll admit maybe that's easier for me to believe because I had already PoE'd him as the final wolf. Maybe that's wrong.
If roundbox had any idea of what the curse did, but then got it himself, then told the truth about it killing him unless we sleep tomorrow, then he is legitimately stupid so

all three of these can't be true because roundbox isn't stupid
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 11-1-2018, 06:42 PM   #2773
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,693
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
as a point of clarification, my ability only would've worked yesterday if the wolf was vanilla for that day, I kinda risinterpreted what I was told

it only worked on wolves, and if it was targeting a green or a blue player, it would do nothing, and apparently wolves with roles are "blues"
Oh that makes your role kind of sucky
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline  
Old 11-1-2018, 06:43 PM   #2774
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 370
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

I mean I guess you have to do the third if you somehow end up doing the first two but how the fuck do you get the curse if you know what it does

he would have to be lying about what it does and if he's doing that then he's like... pricing himself out of surviving through the whole game so it'd be a very, very, very, very strange wolf move to do so considering he basically gets hard, hard punished for the move unless he wins tomorrow and

I don't really see how he would do that without me being really, really wrong somewhere
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 11-1-2018, 06:43 PM   #2775
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 370
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
Oh that makes your role kind of sucky
yeah, its more of a piece of shit than I thought
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 11-1-2018, 07:07 PM   #2776
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,070
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
If roundbox had any idea of what the curse did, but then got it himself, then told the truth about it killing him unless we sleep tomorrow, then he is legitimately stupid so

all three of these can't be true because roundbox isn't stupid
So what if he doesn't die and is lying about what the curse does?

I don't have reason to really suspect it isn't the truth but then again I don't have reason to believe it either. Not like host announced what the curse does or anything.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter
I have a Let's Play Channel that I update weekly
(most of the time)
Subscribe and be a part of the fun!



Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is online now  
Old 11-1-2018, 07:14 PM   #2777
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,070
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I mean I guess you have to do the third if you somehow end up doing the first two but how the fuck do you get the curse if you know what it does

he would have to be lying about what it does and if he's doing that then he's like... pricing himself out of surviving through the whole game so it'd be a very, very, very, very strange wolf move to do so considering he basically gets hard, hard punished for the move unless he wins tomorrow and

I don't really see how he would do that without me being really, really wrong somewhere
Missed this.

You probably have a point, but I still believe there are 2 wolves out and about.

So if the third one isn't Roundbox then I don't know who the fuck it could be.

Out of the dead Prec is the only one that could have been a wolf and I just don't believe it in my gut dude
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter
I have a Let's Play Channel that I update weekly
(most of the time)
Subscribe and be a part of the fun!



Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is online now  
Old 11-1-2018, 07:17 PM   #2778
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 370
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I wouldn't put much faith in a random CFD on d0
Like that would be some seriously random numbers doing random things shit if he was a wolf.

I think DBP/wolves set up a mislynch (charu) and didn't bother swapping when town was CFD for no reason into him because at that point both where mislynchrs and why not just let it ride?
I don't really feel like wolves set up that [presumed] mislynch tbh I think I was the main force there for a while
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 11-1-2018, 07:18 PM   #2779
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 370
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Missed this.

You probably have a point, but I still believe there are 2 wolves out and about.

So if the third one isn't Roundbox then I don't know who the fuck it could be.

Out of the dead Prec is the only one that could have been a wolf and I just don't believe it in my gut dude
I need worlds, my dude

dbp/roundbox/raeko?

is that what you're saying the world is?
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 11-1-2018, 07:20 PM   #2780
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 370
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Out of the dead Prec is the only one that could have been a wolf and I just don't believe it in my gut dude
oh, you don't think DBP was a wolf? or what?
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution