Old 07-19-2019, 11:59 PM   #5601
Not devonin
FFR Player
 
Not devonin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

And basically his only defense appears to be "I'm not good enough to have thought of that, therefore I'm town"
Not devonin is offline  
Old 07-20-2019, 12:00 AM   #5602
Svaz
quite clever
 
Svaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Slumberland
Age: 31
Posts: 872
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Why the hell would I want Roundbox dead? He was literally the only person town reading me out of the rest of you who were fence sitting on me last phase. That's pretty stupid imo
Not if youíre trying to ease suspicion off yourself though. Would you say itís a frame attempt then?
__________________
Svaz is offline  
Old 07-20-2019, 12:10 AM   #5603
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,046
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I haven't sent an item in hope that dev's ability find the wolf, but now that we're in this thunderdome, I feel like I have to double check stuff.

In this situation, it's safe to assume Svaz/me are town.

Roundbox is a logical kill with Soundwave's green check.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 07-20-2019, 12:12 AM   #5604
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,046
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I'm very confused by the votes of the previous phase, but that's another story.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 07-20-2019, 12:13 AM   #5605
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,046
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Occam's razor would say to vote Shadow god because too many inconsistencies.

Could iso devonin to see if it could make sense with the wolf team.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 07-20-2019, 12:18 AM   #5606
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,046
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Probably voting Shadow over Shadow going defense mode vs devonin instead of trying to prove why devonin is final wolf tbh.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 07-20-2019, 12:19 AM   #5607
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,046
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Headspace just feels completely wrong for where he would be if he was town.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 07-20-2019, 12:20 AM   #5608
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,046
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

If I was Shadow, I would have gotten hyped and tried to find stuff about devonin for the rest of the phase because I know it's 1v1.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 07-20-2019, 12:22 AM   #5609
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,046
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I intend to vote Shadow here. Where are you at Svaz ?

I can see a wolf Devonin kill Roundbox to keep the PoE small, but he's been overall more consistent imo with goals and things he was pushing.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 07-20-2019, 12:29 AM   #5610
Svaz
quite clever
 
Svaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Slumberland
Age: 31
Posts: 872
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I still intend to vote Shadow but it felt rude to leave him lynch -1 while I’d be afk from thread for a bit and especially before you checked in, and I was hoping he’d develop the case a bit against dev but it hasn’t really happened, just more “it totally isn’t me” kind of energy
__________________
Svaz is offline  
Old 07-20-2019, 12:32 AM   #5611
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,046
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Wolf devonin would be taking a big risk with that play imo because it forces the PoE on him vs Shadow instead of all of us.

I feel like it's most likely true.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 07-20-2019, 12:35 AM   #5612
Svaz
quite clever
 
Svaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Slumberland
Age: 31
Posts: 872
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I mean he did express an investigative role earlier and seems to have derived results from it, checks out decently and I have no reason to disbelieve it tbh
__________________
Svaz is offline  
Old 07-20-2019, 12:38 AM   #5613
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,046
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Honestly, I'm just upset that Xel died and that there was only 2 votes last phase.

I didn't vote in hope to see you guys talk more with each others to see if you would reach some sort of common ground with the game.

It made me realize that we were not all around the same place in terms of game solving.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 07-20-2019, 12:39 AM   #5614
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,046
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Shadow, got a last call or something ?
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 07-20-2019, 12:41 AM   #5615
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,046
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Honestly, even if you flip wolf; your play and the no tilt was great.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 07-20-2019, 12:46 AM   #5616
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,552
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I intend to vote Shadow here. Where are you at Svaz ?

I can see a wolf Devonin kill Roundbox to keep the PoE small, but he's been overall more consistent imo with goals and things he was pushing.
POE is small enough and he picked him off because RB was town reading me. He wanted to have no one to defend me and here we are.

Do whatever the hell you two want. If you vote me the wolf wins. Fuck it. I'm done.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
Old 07-20-2019, 12:51 AM   #5617
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,046
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
POE is small enough and he picked him off because RB was town reading me. He wanted to have no one to defend me and here we are.

Do whatever the hell you two want. If you vote me the wolf wins. Fuck it. I'm done.
That could go either way tbh. It's chaos theory at it's finest.

There has to be more than that if he's wolfing.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 07-20-2019, 01:02 AM   #5618
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,046
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Well, I deserve to lose if it's devonin.

Shadow_God_10
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 07-20-2019, 01:06 AM   #5619
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,046
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I'm a bit worried because it's probably the Furudo young lady, but in retrospect, my character is probably the most wolfy character when it comes to names.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 07-20-2019, 01:08 AM   #5620
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,552
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
That could go either way tbh. It's chaos theory at it's finest.

There has to be more than that if he's wolfing.
I promised myself that I wouldn't get pissed off during this game, but if you guys want a town win I STRONGLY recommend you vote Dev. I just want this game to be over right now. I'm completely fed up at this point and if you want to insta me right now, go for it. But I can promise that the wolf is going to win if you insta me. I played poorly, and Dev intentionally kept me alive for an easy F4 win because of this. He knew i had no defense, he knew I couldn't do anything about it. He knows his ticket to winning this game is to force a wolf on me. Give me an ITA with a 100% chance to kill and I'd shoot myself immediately so Haku and Svaz can see that I'm town and that leaves one person left.

Give me some belief into my extreme level of confidence of willing to take myself out of the game in order for you all to see that Dev is our final wolf. He's probably not as willing to shoot himself like I am, because if he does he knows he might reveal as wolf and the game is over.

I've been willing to take myself out of the game before for town and I'm willing to risk it all for a town win.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution