Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I suppose you didn't claim a name did you
No. I did not. I don't think that's how my role were to work either?

If someone were to attempt to send me an item I guess we could see what I can do? But I would really not want to chance a possibility of town losing a possible valuable item. The ONLY item I'd want to get rid of is that suicide gun. Do we know if that actually came from Antori dying?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Old 07-16-2019, 08:27 PM   #4942
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
No. I did not. I don't think that's how my role were to work either?

If someone were to attempt to send me an item I guess we could see what I can do? But I would really not want to chance a possibility of town losing a possible valuable item. The ONLY item I'd want to get rid of is that suicide gun. Do we know if that actually came from Antori dying?
... Also have you gotten a letter from svaz?
Old 07-16-2019, 08:30 PM   #4943
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Quote:
... Also have you gotten a letter from svaz?
Yes. Yes I did. I posted exactly what the letter said in the previous phase. It was a Youtube link to Ho's by Ludacris. I posted this at the near start of the phase as soon as I got it
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Old 07-16-2019, 08:32 PM   #4944
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Yes. Yes I did. I posted exactly what the letter said in the previous phase. It was a Youtube link to Ho's by Ludacris. I posted this at the near start of the phase as soon as I got it
ps I asked to rule her out btw

because otherwise I think they're dead
Old 07-16-2019, 08:33 PM   #4945
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Quote:
ps I asked to rule her out btw

because otherwise I think they're dead
I'm in strong agreement with this.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-16-2019, 08:34 PM   #4946
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave- View Post
Even if it is, I can't decide which alignment it indicates
Quote:
If you needed a reason to want this person dead, here it is.
these are the last few things soundwave posted before he was yeeted to the fucking shadow realm

still putting his thoughts in townie places (hard sus on dafty, and he had a long spat with funnier6)

let's see what he looks like on the other side
Old 07-16-2019, 08:39 PM   #4947
Not devonin
FFR Player

At the moment we have a KITB between Soundwave and Roundbox, and I'd like to hope we can pick something a little more concrete than random chance here.
Old 07-16-2019, 08:40 PM   #4948
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Flashflash account has been lynched, they were....

Nicole Watterson

Hello Nicole Watterson.

You love your family, and will do anything to express your love for them. You are the only truly responsible member of the family by cleaning, cooking and taking care of them since everyone else is a dimwit. Not surprisingly, you find that the rest of your family is lost and can’t find their way home. You are aligned Wolf.

Pregame, you can choose one of your lost wolf partners to return home immediately. Each night, choose a wolf to return to day/night chat.
If you die and your wolf partners are not all back together, all will be reunited at your funeral together in day/night chat.

You win when the wolves obtain majority.

Secret: [Redacted]

likely who it was btw
Old 07-16-2019, 08:41 PM   #4949
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I don't think he's really at risk, unless you're thinking he'd be nk'd?

At least I hope somebody is not reading this and still thinking dai needs to die because if you are you're stupid.
Quote:
That sounds like you still have something against dai which is frankly ridiculous.
Quote:
Yeah I guess I can see it. I feel like daikyi town told pretty strong yesterday and that only held through this phase as I have no reason to believe he's lying, his role is reasonably town aligned, etc. so that's where my discrepancy is.
Quote:
If he wants to try with yoshl we're going to have a whole different problem
this yoshl defense is looking pretty good for soundwave
hmmmm
Old 07-16-2019, 08:42 PM   #4950
Not devonin
FFR Player

If they're both telling the truth, and some other weird thing impacted the flow of actions, at this point if forced at knife point to pick a third target I would probably pick Shadow.

If Soundwave is telling the truth, he's a seer and we want to keep that
If Roundbox is telling the truth, he fired off his big power and now is just vt?

But if Soundwave lied, he's claimed seer and letting him fake a call on somebody else is super dangerous. But if Roundbox lied, why did he lie unless something in Dafty's role pm would implicate him?

Truth-telling Soundwave is more valuable to town than Truth-telling Roundbox, but Lying Soundwave is way more dangerous.
Old 07-16-2019, 08:46 PM   #4951
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Quote:
likely who it was btw
Are you suggesting that FFA was the "true love"? or am I missing something here?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-16-2019, 08:48 PM   #4952
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Omw home just got out of meeting

Old 07-16-2019, 08:49 PM   #4953
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Are you suggesting that FFA was the "true love"? or am I missing something here?
Old 07-16-2019, 08:50 PM   #4954
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not devonin View Post
If they're both telling the truth, and some other weird thing impacted the flow of actions, at this point if forced at knife point to pick a third target I would probably pick Shadow.

If Soundwave is telling the truth, he's a seer and we want to keep that
If Roundbox is telling the truth, he fired off his big power and now is just vt?

But if Soundwave lied, he's claimed seer and letting him fake a call on somebody else is super dangerous. But if Roundbox lied, why did he lie unless something in Dafty's role pm would implicate him?

Truth-telling Soundwave is more valuable to town than Truth-telling Roundbox, but Lying Soundwave is way more dangerous.
This is why I said we should lynch Roundbox today, and if it's a town flip, then we turn around and lynch Soundwave. Shouldn't really overthink it, and no doubt Soundwave is going to defend himself as a good play here, and I'm inclined to agree with that..

He is probably top wolf kill though without a shrivel of a doubt.

- Tosh 2014

Old 07-16-2019, 08:50 PM   #4955
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Quote:
I hate you.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-16-2019, 08:51 PM   #4956
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

gold stinger
Old 07-16-2019, 08:52 PM   #4957
gold stinger
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
gold stinger
nice buddy

you want a reads list I gotchu fam

- Tosh 2014

Old 07-16-2019, 08:52 PM   #4958
gold stinger

Writing this since 9:12PM EST. Hoping to get all of this in before EoD in the case that some shit does actually go down this night phase.

Devonin is still town for me. Dumped all his marbles into attempting to solve the game mechanically for himself, and has shown his headspace multiple times where he is attempting to solve the game by himself by throwing out weird alternate scenarios that only himself in the game has so far thought up. While most of those alternate world scenarios are bad, they feel genuine to what he's trying to do in solving the game. I mentioned a bit ago that I gave him a town read for the same thing, and that has not changed.

Shadow_God is still playing a more or less clueless game. Everybody in the previous game analyzed their plays, and they were a lot more 'jumping at throats'-ish when it came to playing their wolf role, but they more or less played the same. We found out in postgame that the culprit was that their only wolf partner for that game, was absent for nearly the entirety of day 1, and was unable to give assistance. First my case with SG was that because they weren't receiving any sort of assistance in this game (which just so happens to be a bigger game, with more wolves presumably and is now shown to be correct), now that roles have flipped and shown that all but 1 wolf most likely was a lone wolf, I find the situation more believable that SG could be a wolf, OUTSIDE of the consideration that they haven't been randomly dropping names on people like they usually have, or been paying attention to EoD like they usually do. Because of this I don't have a lock town read on SG anymore, but it's still a hard town read. If SG turns out to be a wolf this game for one reason or another, then he played a phenomenal wolf game because it was designed to target people who participated in the first TWG with him.

XelNya is going in hard this game, and their role reveal early on in the game is what honestly gave me the courage to do my own role reveal, name and all, because no one name killed them.

Quote:
First off, fine, i'll claim the lady.

I picked Kaho Reinol from Momodora, which is why I thought shadow would actually have a strong chance to guess.

The items are, in order to what I'd have answered from the the goldstinger thing:

1. Clarity Shard. Tells who visted a person in the night.
2. Faerie Tear. Nope.
3. Magnet Stone. Draws an item to me.
4. Astral Charm. Refreshes the others.

I hinted at least two of these very early on in that post where I was trying to be forth coming about some mechanics.
Xelnya hasn't told a lie or anything regarding their role powers, or some sort of mixup with their powers, so I am inclined to believe that everything that they've mechanically shared with the game so far has been correct. They are my town lean just below SG.

I don't know what to make from Gradiant besides that they've been leaning Roundbox this entire game. He's been also throwing a lot of defense Roundbox's way this entire game whenever something came up. It's more or less the same for Storn, and for myself, which I was growing suspicious to, and made at least that much clear in-thread a bit ago. If for some reason Roundbox flips wolf here, I would give Gradiant an ISO and see what the opinion now is on him. It may have grown stale, but I still stand behind the gesture that I made a bit ago this phase, where if they are not on the same team together, one of them will be very much tilted come postgame/deadchat.

I've already said a ton on Roundbox this game. Majority of what I've had to say, is that quite a few people were town reading him for next to nothing early on in this game (namely, Storn, Gradiant, and even myself at one point). While my town lean for Roundbox started drifting away after day one, I started to notice the defense Gradiant was putting out for those people, and the town lean never really disappeared from either Storn or Gradiant's reads lists. I decided last phase nearing the EoD (ITA times) that I was just going to drop everything, and just follow what Roundbox does. I can't really look at the info regarding the flip and the bandwagon either anymore, because FFA's flip states that all other wolves are lost wolves, so this could have happened in any scenario with anyone's alignment, which to be truly honest, is KINDA SHITTY for town. I believe Soundwave's scenario in this situation more than Roundbox's, and would vote Roundbox first before Soundwave. There's plenty of shits for wolves to attack on the table now, and I'm going to go on a wager, that seer is worth plenty more than bodyguard in this scenario, so it should be a 180 vote if Soundwave doesn't die for some reason.

Soundwave (in comparison to Roundbox) has been contributing a lot to this game tbh. He's been more or less Haku's test subject when it came to items. Unsure why Soundwave has been quiet this phase about the item he received from Haku, but I'm going to go on a whim and guess that Haku & Soundwave are confident enough with eachother at this point that they can work together without interruption to the game. Not only has there been mini-solves within the game with some of the items used, but with the recent role reveal on Soundwave's end, a lot of the loose ends that Soundwave has made throughout the game sync up properly, and I don't really see any glaring holes. The only thing that I've found out of place with Soundwave this game is that I've found a lot of his dislike reads on people coming from a place that I don't really understand. They've been getting better for me, but sometimes they are just way way out there. I know I'm rambling on about this. I ramble about Soundwave's decision making when I go to bed every night.

Haku is most likely town-sided fruit vendor to help with distribution of items. Hidden mechanic made it very clear in the OP that someone was going to be able to have access to it, and I think it would be a really shitty move on OP's part to include that information in the OP, and not have the person responsible for it, all game, to be in some capacity town-aligned. If for some reason Haku ends up in final 3 or some bullshit (which I highly see not happening given the wolfkills at night hitting an all-time low) then I would clear him as free town at this point. If you all noticed why my read changed from sussing him in Final 3, to now town clearing him for Final 3, good job, you deserve a cookie, and thanks for reading.

Svaz is getting a small clear for me because of their alignment. While not that particularly important, and not crazy powered like some other roles that have already been revealed, I've never heard of a mailman wolf, like, ever. If there has been a game where such a role has been shown, I'd like to see it. But for right now, I think wolves are more or less leaving Svaz alone right now since there is so much else on the table for wolves at the moment. If for some reason Svaz was to come down to final 3, I have no doubt this is going to be part of the huge discussion on where to go. It will definitely help Svaz's case if the conflict between Soundwave & Roundbox is cleared up.

Storn has become a weird situation for me. Feels like the dude more or less has town reads from everyone at this point, and for good reason. He's contributed a lot to the game similar in how Devonin has contributed, and I have pointed that out. There's also been scenarios that he has helped resolve where other people didn't. But also, he's the only person that hasn't claimed anything this game comparative to anyone else mechanically. Hence, why this is sitting weird for me. I want to town read him. Not sure if it would be appropriate anymore to do so with the large amount sitting on table already. He should definitely claim what he has if there's anything that can help the situation right now, or show loose ends that may have been lingering this entire game.

- Tosh 2014

Old 07-16-2019, 08:53 PM   #4959
Not devonin
FFR Player

Soundwave (1) - Not Devonin
Roundbox (2) - Gold Stinger, Soundwave
Gold Stinger (1) - roundbox
Old 07-16-2019, 08:53 PM   #4960
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

goldstinger how many times can your guard be used?
Closed Thread