Old 09-4-2019, 10:58 PM   #421
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,669
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

you guys do this shit every game

I've taken the last three d0's pretty fucking chill

and sure it will eventually just become the wolf meta

but till then it's a guess at best

you get nothing

why bother
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2019, 10:58 PM   #422
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,669
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also did you say you were just gonna pop in with 4 mins to go or is that a happy accident

I don't like feeling like a dumbass
i was out getting dinner with my girlfriend

and then eggs for borwnies

I win either way here
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2019, 10:58 PM   #423
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 6,978
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
I feel like my anus gets annihilated every 2 minutes I go without posting a votecount at EOD in private messages and in-thread requests

but no one has asked for one today in thread and it bothers me

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
I gotchu

What's the vote count, fam?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2019, 10:58 PM   #424
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,669
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

brownies*
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2019, 10:58 PM   #425
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 841
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Not really liking this too much...


I might be glossing over too fast cause I know time is short but you'd said Shadow was probably best right? but went off them because "not here" only to vote another "not here"
yeah I very clearly have no idea what I'm doing

xelnya is trying to play a fast one on us
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i admire this subsection of the ffr community's ability to tolerate you

because i really, truly can't
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2019, 10:59 PM   #426
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,669
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

or in short

every lynch d0 is bad I'm not mad: just aggressively disappointed
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2019, 10:59 PM   #427
Xelicopter
FFR Player
 
Xelicopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 6
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
yeah I very clearly have no idea what I'm doing

xelnya is trying to play a fast one on us
what

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
Xelicopter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2019, 10:59 PM   #428
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 454
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
I feel like my anus gets annihilated every 2 minutes I go without posting a votecount at EOD in private messages and in-thread requests

but no one has asked for one today in thread and it bothers me

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
fwiw i don't do this for Reasons but i think subaru is in the lead
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2019, 10:59 PM   #429
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,669
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
yeah I very clearly have no idea what I'm doing

xelnya is trying to play a fast one on us
for a detective you play like a fucking idiot
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2019, 10:59 PM   #430
Xelicopter
FFR Player
 
Xelicopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 6
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

if this is xel pulling a fast one then its so slow its not something I can see with my eyes, DBP

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
Xelicopter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2019, 11:00 PM   #431
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 454
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

what the fuck

i really want to hold because like, what
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2019, 11:00 PM   #432
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 24
Posts: 40
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

I dont want to vote xel
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2019, 11:00 PM   #433
Xelicopter
FFR Player
 
Xelicopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 6
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

w/e
might be a miss

glgl

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
Xelicopter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2019, 11:00 PM   #434
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 6,978
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
for a detective you play like a fucking idiot
subaru

Your emotion convinced me
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2019, 11:00 PM   #435
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,669
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
if this is xel pulling a fast one then its so slow its not something I can see with my eyes, DBP

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
if it was: it's so slow a computer from 1995 could render it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2019, 11:00 PM   #436
Xelicopter
FFR Player
 
Xelicopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 6
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

we should probably stop posting at :01
fg doesn't appear to be here

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
Xelicopter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2019, 11:00 PM   #437
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 841
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

xel appearing at the last minute to call us fucking idiots is infuriating

eat a dick
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i admire this subsection of the ffr community's ability to tolerate you

because i really, truly can't
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2019, 11:08 PM   #438
T-Force
Funnygurl's Rival
Sectional ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
T-Force's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Somewhere in, B.C., Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 2,700
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Welp. Looks like Funnygurl isn't here.
Once again, I'm forced to do her dirty work.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
YA MISSED YOUR FUCKIN BUS YA MORON

HOWS YOUR SEMI-CROQUANT NOW DUMBASS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
ive spent more time with photos of t-force than im proud of
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2019, 11:10 PM   #439
T-Force
Funnygurl's Rival
Sectional ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
T-Force's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Somewhere in, B.C., Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 2,700
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Gonna do my best to tally votes and do the flip.
#FGworsthost2019
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
YA MISSED YOUR FUCKIN BUS YA MORON

HOWS YOUR SEMI-CROQUANT NOW DUMBASS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
ive spent more time with photos of t-force than im proud of
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2019, 11:16 PM   #440
T-Force
Funnygurl's Rival
Sectional ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
T-Force's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Somewhere in, B.C., Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 2,700
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Vote Count at End of D0
SubaruPoptart: 4 - Wayward Vagabond, XelNya, 123kappa3, Charu
-
XelNya: 3 - the sun icopter, inDheart, DaBackpack
-
Xiz: 1 - T-Phantom
-
Unvote: - Hateandhatred
-
Did note vote: Xiz, Shadow_God_10, jessiebessie, SubaruPoptart, psychoangel691




If anything above is incorrect, y'all have 5 minutes to correct me.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
YA MISSED YOUR FUCKIN BUS YA MORON

HOWS YOUR SEMI-CROQUANT NOW DUMBASS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
ive spent more time with photos of t-force than im proud of
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution