Old 07-22-2019, 04:35 PM   #121
Gradiant
(◞≼☉≽◟◞౪◟◞≼☉≽◟)
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 25
Posts: 1,140
Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
just no furry art, I'm down with p. much anything else.
what if it's hot though
Gradiant is offline  
Old 07-22-2019, 04:44 PM   #122
Svaz
quite clever
 
Svaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Slumberland
Age: 30
Posts: 872
Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
If someone wants to pick my next one I'm down for the meme

just no furry art, I'm down with p. much anything else.
Sent o7
__________________
Svaz is offline  
Old 07-22-2019, 04:49 PM   #123
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,615
Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
what if it's hot though
furry stuff can never be hot to me, it's really just not my thing

but equally it was off the table because TBH

That's just easy mode
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
"oh no how bad does t-force loo-"

"oh it's just his face"
XelNya is offline  
Old 07-22-2019, 05:04 PM   #124
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 793
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

A twg game where all night actions are profile picture suggestions to other players and each "kind" of picture is a power e.g. doc save, seer, etc

if you receive a profile picture you have to use it
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline  
Old 07-22-2019, 05:14 PM   #125
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Community Manager, Global Moderator, User Support
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
devonin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 35
Posts: 10,026
Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin
Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
You can't unsee what you saw, and if I can't refer to it but know to look for the first thing that Player X does wrong as the reason to vote them because of it then I'm still using the information?

Because the alternative is running away in the opposite direction just to try not to break the rules, which isn't a situation you want to force on someone.
Yeah and a jury can't actually forget the thing the judge told them to ignore. it's not perfect. But at least if the post got deleted, and then later somebody -directly referenced it- then you've got an objective rules violation versus if it was left there and now we have to debate about whether it should be used since it was left in the thread etc.
devonin is offline  
Old 07-22-2019, 05:15 PM   #126
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Community Manager, Global Moderator, User Support
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
devonin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 35
Posts: 10,026
Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin
Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
A twg game where all night actions are profile picture suggestions to other players and each "kind" of picture is a power e.g. doc save, seer, etc

if you receive a profile picture you have to use it
A game where people can keep posting after they are dead, but have to use a ghost avatar and their votes only count as phantoms
devonin is offline  
Old 07-22-2019, 05:28 PM   #127
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 793
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
A game where people can keep posting after they are dead, but have to use a ghost avatar and their votes only count as phantoms
this actually gave me a neat idea for a mathematics- based game
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline  
Old 07-22-2019, 06:41 PM   #128
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,854
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
Yeah and a jury can't actually forget the thing the judge told them to ignore. it's not perfect. But at least if the post got deleted, and then later somebody -directly referenced it- then you've got an objective rules violation versus if it was left there and now we have to debate about whether it should be used since it was left in the thread etc.
I mean, we really shouldn't be debating it since it's on thread and therefore isn't angleshooting.

Like this really should be cut and dry guys. I rather the burden be on the host to not say anything he doesn't want in thread then then people trying to forget it
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Elevator Action II
(Elevator Action Returns)





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 07-22-2019, 08:05 PM   #129
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
Sectional ModeratorEvent StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
YoshL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Celestial Harbor
Age: 26
Posts: 6,311
Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

petition to have sunfan's avatar be
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline  
Old 07-22-2019, 08:10 PM   #130
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 26
Posts: 1,543
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
petition to have sunfan's avatar be
I second this motion!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
Old 07-22-2019, 08:36 PM   #131
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 26
Posts: 1,543
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
If someone wants to pick my next one I'm down for the meme

just no furry art, I'm down with p. much anything else.
Oh boy do I have choices for you friend
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
Old 07-23-2019, 12:17 AM   #132
dAnceguy117
please be partient
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
dAnceguy117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: GA
Age: 28
Posts: 10,008
Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I mean, we really shouldn't be debating it since it's on thread and therefore isn't angleshooting.
well, the rule as written

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
13c) Angleshooting, the act of attempting to determine some kind of information about the game through the wording/actions of the host, is not legal.
is left open to interpretation, so you can't really say "it isn't angleshooting"


Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Like this really should be cut and dry guys. I rather the burden be on the host to not say anything he doesn't want in thread then then people trying to forget it
agreed that faulting someone for not forgetting it is not really where it's at. at the same time, if someone can forget it and they choose to forget it, thats cool
dAnceguy117 is offline  
Old 07-23-2019, 12:17 AM   #133
dAnceguy117
please be partient
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
dAnceguy117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: GA
Age: 28
Posts: 10,008
Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

bigger question is: if someone cannot unremember what happened, are they obligated to replace out? I say no
dAnceguy117 is offline  
Old 07-23-2019, 12:26 AM   #134
Funnygurl555
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
Posts: 1,917
Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

hi danceguy
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline  
Old 07-23-2019, 12:41 AM   #135
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 288
Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
sunfan can i pick your next avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
i wanna pick the next sunfan
u gotta get it in at the start of the next game
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 07-23-2019, 12:59 AM   #136
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 288
Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
petition to have sunfan's avatar be
no
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 07-23-2019, 10:19 AM   #137
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 288
Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

I'll tell you what
Make a bet with me that I cant refuse
If u win I'll rep that stupid avatar (or an avatar of your choice)
If I win u have to rep any avatar of my choice
Open to any takers
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 07-23-2019, 11:09 AM   #138
Gradiant
(◞≼☉≽◟◞౪◟◞≼☉≽◟)
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 25
Posts: 1,140
Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'll tell you what
Make a bet with me that I cant refuse
If u win I'll rep that stupid avatar (or an avatar of your choice)
If I win u have to rep any avatar of my choice
Open to any takers
how about twg stats within a week or that avatar lmao
Gradiant is offline  
Old 07-23-2019, 04:26 PM   #139
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 288
Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
how about twg stats within a week or that avatar lmao
bet declined
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 07-23-2019, 10:42 PM   #140
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 377
Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

I bet town loses the next zd game
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution