Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2012, 10:44 PM   #1
m0de
Marble Eater
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to m0de
Default lets get to know the FFR community~

my recent thread that interviewed d6 players got a bit of attention that sparked those outside of d6 to ask if i plan on doing interviews for other divisions/lesser known players. that gave me the idea to make a thread that everyone can participate in~ so, FFR, i present to you a list of questions that will help let everyone get to know everyone around the community!

- First off could you introduce yourself? let everyone know your first name, age, and the city/state/country that you live in?

- What does a typical day for you consist of?

- Video games aside, do you have any hobbies? play any instruments?

- How long have you been playing FFR/stepmania, and how often do you play in a week?

- Could you let everyone know what settings you use for FFR/stepmania? (engine, keys, speed mod, up/downscroll ect.)

- Do you have any warmup routines, or have any silly/odd way of warming up before you play?

- What are some of your notable FFR/SM achievements you have accomplished that you are most proud of?

- Do you have any personal FFR/SM goals you have set for yourself?

i didnt want to make a huge list of questions, rather just basic questions so that answering them doesnt take forever. im really excited to hear from everyone, and i hope this thread helps everyone get to know everyone better :]

Last edited by m0de; 06-26-2012 at 11:18 PM..
m0de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:44 PM   #2
m0de
Marble Eater
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to m0de
Default Re: lets get to know the FFR community~

reserved just incase
Old 06-26-2012, 10:46 PM   #3
Poison-
Nope
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I'll do one of these instead of the D6 one
Poison- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:51 PM   #4
XxMidigamixX
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to XxMidigamixX Send a message via Skype™ to XxMidigamixX

I would be glad to do one :3

XxMidigamixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:56 PM   #5
marqolite
FFR Player

I have the oddest and most ungrounded feeling this will be ignored, but the more you know, the easier it is to stalk everyone, I guess.

- First off could you introduce yourself? let everyone know your first name, age, and the city/state/country that you live in?
Alex, 14, [redacted].

I generally wake up about three hours later than most other diurnal lifeforms in their right mind, drink some chai, read, write, study things, the usual [in no particular order.]

I'm rather into higher mathematics. I do some speedcubing, although I'm terrible enough to hardly break a minute more often than not. I hang around seedy internet forums. I write programs that even I hardly use. I have an involuntary love affair with synthpop.

- How long have you been playing FFR/stepmania, and how often do you play in a week?
I haven't yet touched FFR, and don't plan to. I've been playing SM for about three months whenever I feel like it, which usually adds up to a couple of hours most days.

- Could you let everyone know what settings you use for FFR/stepmania? (engine, keys, speed mod, up/downscroll ect.)
SM5a2 ultralight, ASKL, C888 metal upscroll.

- Do you have any warmup routines, or have any silly/odd way of warming up before you play?
No, except for some form of controlled breathing during play that usually happens without my knowledge.

- What are some of your notable FFR/SM achievements you have accomplished that you are most proud of?
Being able to actually read non-vibratory dumpfiles.

Not to that skill level yet, imho.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:01 PM   #6
Poison-
Nope

Oops, mine's gonna be a little more detailed than that
Old 06-26-2012, 11:06 PM   #7
Poison-
Nope

My name is Nick. I'm 17 at the moment, turning 18 in just less than 2 weeks (July 8th). I'm from London, Ontario, Canada.

Now that school is finally over, my typical day starts when I wake up at 8:30. I make breakfast, and then watch sports highlights for about half an hour. I then go for a 5km jog. Once I get home, I'll have a shower, brush my teeth, and probably go on the computer for a bit. I really only play FFR while I'm on the computer. At about 10:30, I'll make myself some more food, not too big of a meal, just something to keep myself satisfied. I'll probably go back on the computer after that meal until about noon. At noon I workout for about an hour. After that my girlfriend (Kaylee-) will probably come over, and we'd hangout until around 10:00 pm. After she leaves, I'll either go to bed, or play more FFR for a little while.

I'm very active. I love running and working out. I used to play hockey, for about 10 years, but injuries lately have forced me to quit.

I was first introduced to FFR by a friend back in 7th grade. I played super casually on and off for awhile, but after FFR came back from being down for almost a year, I started playing a lot, and found myself getting quite good quickly. I have been playing ever since (albeit I usually stop playing for almost a month quite frequently).

I use x2.0 speed mod, upscroll on the Velocity Engine. My key setup changes very often, as I like the feeling of new keys. Right now it is DF[]. I don't play Stepmania.

For my first game, I will usually play a really hard song (to me at least), like Death Piano, Winter Wind Etude, and La Campanella. I try to play those songs quite a bit, to improve on stamina and speed.

I'm not sure if I'm really proud of any of my scores yet. I remember absolutely freaking out over a year ago when I got my first FMO AAA on The Divine Suicide of K. On the same day I also AAA'd Im Sick of Uprock. It took me months to AAA another FMO.

Improving on my speed/left handed jacking is always something I aim at improving. AAA'ing a former FGO (now it would be 77+ to me) is something I'm trying to do right now. PA'ing harder songs isn't really all that possible for me at the moment.

Last edited by Poison-; 06-27-2012 at 07:36 AM..
Old 06-26-2012, 11:16 PM   #8
XxMidigamixX
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to XxMidigamixX Send a message via Skype™ to XxMidigamixX

Jero (O:, name's Jesus Ortega, I recently turned 19 and I live in Miami, Fl~

Welp, my day is typically consists of mainly running errands for my mom, playing SM (and occasionally step some files out of boredom haha), babysitting my dog and other filler stuff to do to kill some time (like...troll some 12 year olds on MW3 on the PS3 haha)

Hobbies, mainly writing short stories that I never bother to show to people (O:. As for instruments, the last time I used any instruments was the recorder back in elementary school haha. Though I should really get back on it ever since watching the Brock's Dub version of Star wars episode 4 :3

I have been playing FFR and StepMania for six years and I usually play SM every day (although I am very rubbish still haha, but who knows, I might get better at SM & FFR eventually~)

For FFR, I play on the Velocity engine, I use QW56, upscroll, Dark, Mirror, and speedmod is 2.25-2.3x, oh and I occasionally play on Dizzy. As for SM, I now play on SM 3.95 with the IIDX14 GOLD theme, Play on C925, Distant, Midare++, Dark, Mirror, Hidden, and Dizzy (yay for mods \o/)

Not really, I don't warm up or else I get mindblocked easily on the easiest songs haha.

For FFR, I have to say that I have 4 notable achievements. My first one was after Roy's first Brutality Tournament (which I dropped out of haha) and I had sightread BF's Nitrix with my rubbish Logitech K120 keyboard. My second achievement was when I had managed to get my first 9 AAA'd with yet again my rubbish keyboard, though it was for Justin's New Years Tourney. Third notable achievement was when I finally got my first VC AAA'd with only Scavenger (being my only 9) AAA'd (so far I have about 4 VC's AAA'd atm; using the former 1-13scale). And lastly, I guess you can say that almost SDGing both 0 (Piano version) and Papyrus's Adventure with Dizzy on is rather a cool score to nab on. And that progressive increase in skill is caused by changing from a K120 to a slim keyboard haha. The only notable SM achievement I have achieved is almost AAAing Comment te dire adieu (Oni) on 1.1x rate, current best is 4g 1cb.

Well, aside from the usual "improve each and every moment," I just want to eventually have the capability of MAing files like Rain, GNR's OP, Kanon (Oni), and other files that I'm too lazy to list at the moment haha. As for FFR, not too sure, I might just stop playing FFR after the 7th official tourney, but maybe my main goal is to win D4 of this upcoming tourney since I got eliminated early in the tourney last year @___@

XxMidigamixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:23 PM   #9
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Kayla, 27, Mount Arlington NJ.

I can't even really say that I have a typical day really. I always have different things to do haha. Like this weekend was crazy cause I had to run and rent a truck, then drive an hour to pick up an ITG dedicab. Then today we went and set it up in my mom's garage (we live in an apt so can't have it here.) But I guess I can say normal day would be getting up and getting Saphira changed, fed and whatnot, then I usually hop online and check the usual stuff (FFR, Facebook, ThirdStyle, email, etc) Then from there it really could be anything depending on what I have to get done that day.

I kinda dabble in a little of everything. I've always been interested in so many things that I'm almost always trying something new. I've played several instruments but I never really mastered any. Like I can play well but not like omg pro. Instruments I can play are guitar, bass, drums, piano, and violin.

I have been playing FFR for about 7 and a half years. I didn't get very serious into it until 2009. Now I rarely play anymore, I'm typically busy with other things and I'm finally just not enjoying the competitive part of FFR anymore. I jump on maybe a few times a month and play.

FFR I play dfjk and I sometimes move my speedmod around. For the longest time it was 2.25x now I typically play 2.10x. But on occasion I end up bumping up again depending on how I'm reading that day. Oh, and I play upscroll.
SM I play c850 Overhead and the same keysetup dfjk

I still have yet to find an efficient warmup for me. Usually I just have to play for a good half hour to an hour to get warm enough to really do well.

Haha I don't really feel like I have any notable achievements. So much of the community just skyrocketed to ridiculous levels that I feel like I can't even come close to keeping up anymore. I remember when I used to be competing against some of the people that are now AAAing FGOs.

At this point I've stopped going nuts with the game so no goals for me. Maybe I'll try to pull off getting oni before I completely quit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:25 PM   #10
euphoriakisses
Big oof.
FFR Veteran

My name is Lexy, sup? I'm 20 (almost) and I live in NS, Canada.

My days usually consists of work, eating, singing, listening to music, SM, DDR, exercise (Tae Kwon Do) and sleeping.

Hobbies include graphic design, making music, travelling, spending time with friends, web design, video editing, video design, drawing, painting, TKD, Yoga, etc.

I've been playing FFR/SM for 5 years. I don't play nearly as much as what I used to. I'd say a maybe a dozen songs a week.

Speed: 1.90/Mode: Stepmania keys/Upscroll/Spread

I crack my knuckles and shake my hands out a little. Oh and I drink coffee to be more alert.

Eh, none really. I've set small personal goals over the years and that is good enough for me.

600 FCs and 300 AAAs and 50 Tier points. BUT that is definitely not going to happen for a while.
euphoriakisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:27 PM   #11
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

Hi, I'm Daniel. 21. Norfolk, VA, USA.

Wake up, go work out, go to work, work, come home, vIdEo GaMeS & sTePmAnIa, sleep.

Magic, sort of...

SM, a few years. FFR, a few months. Don't really play often.

3.9+ (for the fancy IIDX themes), ASL;, any approaite Xmod, unless I can't Xmod it, then C700, upscroll, note, BGbrightness 100%.

Pick a song, pick a difficulty, play.

I actually got files into a simfile pack, including my first one. I'm so hapyy.

I'm choking myself with judge 6 until I can reliably AA 9 footers (on the NPS scale), otherwise, have fun.
Arntonach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:28 PM   #12
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

My name's Austin Larson (I have a ton of nicknames on here so I won't list them all.) I live in Puyallup now. Most of the time I need no introduction because most people think of me as a hater, which to a degree is true. I feel as if being refereed to as 'judgmental" would probably be worlds more accurate. I'm stupidly honest on top of it.

I hate talking about myself.

It really depends on the day, but to be honest, most of my time is wasted doing video games, sorting things, reading threads, stepping, you get the point.

I play Yugioh, Magic, and Vanguard. I also really like to sort things. I recently played a tournament in the area and placed in the top 4. We didn't finish it out, but I was one of the two undefeated players.

I've been on FFR for almost 7 years. It really depends on my mood now days.

I use the Velocity engine, SD OP keys, 2.0x speed mod on upscroll. I also play "Semipentanko" spread, which pretty much means you play Middle and Ring finger rather than the traditional Index / Middle. I originated on FFR as Semipent Index (playing with my middle fingers and not my index fingers.)

I play what I want to then just random stuff. Now days I spend my time playing charts I've personally deemed as "garbage" as those are typically the charts I need the most improvement on. Mostly I don't want to play them all that often so I do it when I don't care as much. Make it easier to play them multiple times.

My only real achievement is getting Epilogue in game. I've taken a few tournaments but none that were official to be honest.

No. Doing this is kind of a waste. I play in tournaments and that's what kinda keeps me going. I'd like to get passed round two in the official for the first time, but my track record has left me pessimistic about being able to do so.
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:29 PM   #13
Evascythe
evascythe
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Evascythe

Name: Keith
Birthday: 28th October, 1989
City: Surrey
State: British Columbia
^I'll be moving to Montréal, Québec, Canada at the end of August if all goes according to plan.

Work day; Wake up 5-10 minutes before work starts, throw on some shorts and a shirt, brush my teeth, walk to work. Work for 1.5-3 hours. 3.5 hour lunch break. Play some FFR. Go back to work from 5 until 8:30 or 9. Come home and check the Team Blaze chat, play LoL/FFR while eating some dinner. Go to sleep for 6-8 hours.
Sundays; Wake up around 4-6 pm because I am a lazy dude. Hop on the computer and check the Team Blaze chat, play some FFR/LoL, and eat some food.

Collecting Montréal Canadiens memorabilia

I've been on FFR since September 2003, haven't touched SM in over four years. I play FFR about an hour or two everyday.... most of it is me getting derpy goods/misses and restarting over and over again.

Velocity, 23-= (spread), 1.75x, up scroll

Nope.

~1,000 avaerage rank, 10 VD AAAs

I would like to get to 500 average rank eventually.
800 FCs
200 AAAs
a level 9 AAA
a level 10 AAA
a non-mashed level 11 FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by moches View Post
I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude
Evascythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:31 PM   #14
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Well if I have to. Aloha, I'm Trevor. I've been kicking for 20 years, and I haunt a city in British Columbia, Canada.

Browsing forums and internet even if it serves no purpose. I'm also on Skype a lot with friends and even some family. Work is tossed in there a few times as well. Maybe reading, and definitely music listening. All around your normal shut-in (and yet I'm an extrovert).

I collect a fair amount of things: hockey cards, Vancouver Canucks memorabilia, Star Wars novels and mem, and coins.
I was fiddling with a bass guitar for a bit, but don't have one anymore so the amount of music I play at the moment is zilch.

As of today, 5 years, 6 months, 5 days. FFR came first and StepMania came along a year or so after. As for playing, it varies on my drive to actually play. I can go anywhere from 0 hours a week to maybe 20. Currently, we're pushing 10 or so.

I played the Legacy engine for pretty much my entire arrow-mashing career. If I'm on my laptop, my set-up is r t [ ]; if the Mac, e r o p. 2.0x is the mod.
Recently, though, I've been trying out the R^2 engine where my speed mod sits at 2.4x. And upscroll's the only way to go for me.

Other than cracking knuckles, neck, and shaking wrists to loosen up, not really. I just give 'er.

AAA'ing Lawn Wake IV
Getting Otaku Speedvibe [Oni] after achieving only 7 VC AAA's at the time.
Getting both a collab'd file and then a single file into FFR.
That, and having been around for this long without getting banned is pretty awesome, I think.

My past goals were to break the top 1000, to become a subscriber, and to get a chart in-game.
My old account was at 665 at it's peak and currently sits at rank 1000; I'm a vet thanks to said account, but I'd be close anyway; as of 2 weeks ago, I got the orange name so all those are achieved.
Now, my goals really just consist of playing for fun; keeping it real and remembering why I like the game in the first place. As well, for the upcoming tournament, my two goals are to make it out of Round 3 (I've been eliminated there in borth tournies I've participated in), and to beat Midnight in our friendly rivalry. Nothing else really matters to me at this point.

Last edited by T-Force; 06-26-2012 at 11:47 PM..
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:33 PM   #15
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Tiffany. 16. Knoxville, Tennessee, USA.

Lots of computer time, ice skating, reading, TV, friends, etc. Normal teenage stuff. :P

Uh. Ice skating. xD Been doing it for 11 years. And I sing a little bit. I used to play the violin in elementary school. I'd like to get into that again. I'd also like to learn to play guitar and the piano as well.

Oh goodness. Almost 5 years of FFR and SM. Up until recently, I hadn't really played.. well, at all. For, like, 6 months. But I've been playing every day for the past couple weeks.

I use the R^2 engine. Current key setup is XC;', speedmod is 2.27, and upscroll.

Uh. Basically. I play SM for about half an hour, generally songs that hard for me. And fast songs. Then I switch to FFR, play a few easy songs and then play whatever I was planning to for the day.

I've FC'd a few FMOs. With some very good scores, for me at least. That's about it.

Basically, to just get better. As long as I'm improving, I'm pretty happy with myself.
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:40 PM   #16
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm

Heyo! I'm Andrew, I turn 27 a week after today (well, 6 days, I guess, depending on your timezone), and I'm from metro Detroit! 'Murica, fuc yeah.

Nothing to write home about, mainly because I still live at home with my widowed mother, dad having died 2 years ago due to brain cancer. My time is split between chores, sleeping and internet, with school being lumped into the chores category.

I'm a casual chess player. By casual I mean that I've been stuck at roughly the same skill level for the past 9 years. I have about as much knowledge as one can glean from beginner-level books, but that's about it.

Going on 7.77 years...no, really. XD Stepmania for considerably less. I was playing on the Resonance engine before I finally broke down and got SM sometime in 2008. I play pretty much every day.

FFR: Legacy, ASKL, 2x, upscroll, though I've played on every engine this site has had to offer.
SM: SM5 alpha 1a, C800, distant, midi-note

None that I would consider out of the ordinary...neck rolls, knuckle cracking, etc. It is very important for me to play on a full stomach with trimmed fingernails, however.

Aside from my Makiba AAA two months ago, probably me nailing Slaytronic last year after posting a number of SDG scores with random misses. Some people even took the time to notice me for Most Improved Player in the same year Pmonibuv came out of fuccen nowhere...warm fuzzy feeling. Getting rank 2 on Grind Me To Dust Heavy on R2 felt nice, but not as much as a rank 1 AAA on Rollercoaster Ride Standard. That yellow pullover I was wearing that day suddenly became my lucky sweater. ^_^

On SM, some stuff I've pulled off includes Dukamok's Holy Orders SDG FC, 20p AAA on Gamepro's Happy Angel v1, and Emerald Sword 3 greats with MA under 200 on an xmod. X3

Not having Oni is pretty much the only reason I keep coming back here, though getting top 8 and vROFL would be nice as well. One day...
igotrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:43 PM   #17
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

Sup ladies and gentlemen, classic trig(o: right here. Name's Michael, everyone calls me Choof due to my last name (and I mean everyone, the only people who don't call me Choof are the family I grew up with). 21 years old, I turn 22 in August. Currently in Vegas (again), NV.

A typical day last week would have consisted of me waking up around 11am, and rolling out of bed into my computer chair for a ton of gaming. A typical day this week (every week until September) will be working out, work, more working out, gaming, sleep.

I drink a lot.

For almost 7 years now. I play at least twice a week.

I'm currently in between engines. On a computer that oesn't have a shit processor, I use sm5 ultralight, C900 overhead with orbular. On this laptop, it's 3.9, around C750 overhead orbular.

Nope. I'll usually drink an energy drink though.

RATO SDG, Himiko SDCB AA, Kyuin 3 cbs. I also won first place D5 in the sixth official tournament on FFR.

Just keep getting better. A goal I have currently is Kyuin FC (iirc no one has FCed). Once I FC that, I'll probably go for BCMP 1-6 AA.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:45 PM   #18
xMUSICxMASTERx
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to xMUSICxMASTERx

Well I'm boring but here we go.

lol asl
Amy, 17 (almost 18), Ontario/Canada

Usually just sitting at the computer all day, like most of us. And video games.

I enjoy programming, I would like to do it as a career, specifially for video games. I also plan on collecting video games pretty soon, I have quite the collection already. I may not always be the most talkitive person IRL but I love group events like anime conventions and raves. I also enjoy watching anime, & love cosplaying. I used to take an interest in music and had a craving to produce it, but it seemed to have worn off.

I have been on FFR for almost 3 years, and played a bit here and there. I used to play quite often, but not so much anymore. I might play again when I get a desktop because my laptop is shit. I loved stepmania when I first started playing it. I remember playing every morning two summers ago, and it definitely opened up a lot of musical interests to me, I started to love all of this music. The good old times when it felt good to get a high combo on easy songs :')

On FFR I can comfortably use anything between 2.2x to 2.4x, upscroll, qwop. I kind of want to start playing with one hand because my left hand is retarded and I might end up doing better with one hand. Stepmania same stuff, and I change the speed depending on the bpm of the song.

I usually like warming up on some charts that I really like, or a song that I really like. And sometimes hard songs that I can't even do, mashing helps me warm up. xD

Nope.

To start playing again when I can~
xMUSICxMASTERx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:52 PM   #19
SSX
Banned

Hey I'm Alan. I'm 19 and I live in Marin county near the North Bay in California.

School, then a few hours of tutoring work as a part time job. Then the rest is spent on playing video games and chilling with friends.

I like to play tennis and go to the gym maybe 3-4 days a week. I don't play any instruments.

I actually have been playing FFR and StepMania for a long time but never really used my account (mostly the past 2 years), partially because I forgot about it. I discovered it after I dug up my SSX Tricky from my storage and realized I had an account named after my favorite game of all time.

I tried playing with the old style (arrows, normal 1.0 speed) but that was too hard after playing StepMania so now I'm using 1.85 speed, I still think it's too fast. I use ASKL.

I just sit down and play.

I have no accomplishments.. haha.

Nope.
SSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:55 PM   #20
Mike Weedmark
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Mike, London, Ontario, Canada.

Videogames, basketball, practicing guitar, cooking awesome stuff then eating it. Go to sleep at around 3-5am, wake up at around 9-12.

I play guitar and I'm pretty good at it. I'm much, MUCH better at improvisation than ironing out really elaborate planned songs. Repertoire makes me bored. Other than that, basketball, sudoku. I feel like I should mention videogames even though I was told not to because I play them in more than the casual way most people outside FFR do. They're kinda my *thing*.

I made this account on FFR before it went down, so even though my member length is almost 3 years, my actual playing length is closer to 2. I have SM and load it up once in a while, but I only use it to break through plateaus on FFR. I don't give half a damn about SM on its own.

I can use any engine, but I mostly stick to legacy because I want to do things at the same level of challenge as players have been doing from the start. Velocity and R^2 could probably give me much better scores, but I just don't use them, except for Velo sometimes when I want to sort songs by length or AAA status. My settings are 2.0x EFLP downscroll.

My warmup routine consists of sucking very badly at the first few songs I play and then shaking it off. FFR isn't a professional sport where you need to be in top form from the first second to the last. There's no reason not to warm up on it by playing it.

I suck at FGOs, but I seem to be good at AAAing annoying lower level songs that give some players much better than me problems. Stuff like Splash Beats, Kanon-Kanon, and others. I seem to be pretty good at slow one-hand trills. Most proud of is my Token Whore and Midnight Dragon AAA.

At least SDG a mid-FGO before I quit for good.
Mike Weedmark is offline   Reply With Quote