Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-3-2016, 04:28 AM   #401
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Page 13 of 20 and there's no sign of anything meaningful, I'll catch up at and post at work in about 10 hours. Pce nerds

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 12-3-2016, 04:30 AM   #402
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Page 13 of 20 and there's no sign of anything meaningful, I'll catch up at and post at work in about 10 hours. Pce nerds
Oh
Old 12-3-2016, 04:30 AM   #403
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
i'm holding you to this otherwise you can fucking die
Old 12-3-2016, 04:32 AM   #404
FreezinIce
FFR Player

And I realize I'm being what I hate now (inactive piece of garbage) but life literally shits on me whenever I get into a fcking twg and I'm starting to think it's not a coincidence somehow.

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Old 12-3-2016, 04:33 AM   #405
choof
Banned

hey I used to do the same thing and it always coincidentally happened when I was a wolf! wowee!
Old 12-3-2016, 04:34 AM   #406
FreezinIce
FFR Player

I will blow my brains out if I read they this whole fucking thread and its riddled with ohs coming from charu and the sheepets

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 12-3-2016, 04:37 AM   #407
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey I used to do the same thing and it always coincidentally happened when I was a wolf! wowee!
Oh boy if I didn't know better I'd say your InSiNuAtInG something.

K passing out now

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 12-3-2016, 04:38 AM   #408
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Fuck phone posting. This cannot be stressed enough

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 12-3-2016, 04:40 AM   #409
choof
Banned

I have no clue who the hell you are and I don't trust for one second that you're going to catch up since, really, you just glanced over 13 pages and are making excuses

what'd you think of haku's first post? what'd you think of the stuff between AA and myself? what'd you think about the few times that mml said "hoo man it sure does suck rolling a vanilla town!" what'd you think about t-force's entrance?

these are all things that happened on pages 1-13 and I think they're pretty good things to look at
Old 12-3-2016, 04:41 AM   #410
choof
Banned

go sleep but answer at least two of those things in my post and then catch up and hopefully you'll be able to get out of the rut of lol life habending wen i join twig !!! in time to live another day as a wolf
Old 12-3-2016, 04:47 AM   #411
Hakulyte
the Haku

Huh, what was that MML?
Old 12-3-2016, 04:48 AM   #412
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
We're not far enough in this game for town to form serious wagons and if you think we are you've clearly been out of the game for too long.

Most people don't even have a reads list and if they where to make one on the spot I bet there would be a hell of alot of "nulls" in there. This is made worst by the fact that we do have inactives who haven't made any impact (rather you want to acknowledge how significant that is or not). We need to start forming opinions on all the players before we start talking about which one to collectively off.

That said, I can do my best to come up with a reads list real quick, although I can promise you it's still too early to really tell for alot of players.
For some reasons this post was appearing as your most recent post for me and I thought you deleted it nvm.

wow ok, I'm going to sleep.
Old 12-3-2016, 04:48 AM   #413
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

1. Hakulyte
It's Haku, now with longer shitposts and a little more culture.
Haku is trying to change his meta and that makes him a tad harder to pin down, but I don't see his classic wolftell in strong force and I'm willing to give him a pass for the day baring that he still stays active and scumhunts. Null.

2. AragakiAyase
AA hasn't done anything out of the ordinary yet. Probably because it's still the first half of d0.Normally he pressures people a little harder as town then he's been doing but I think it's a little early to tell right now---we'll see how he continues tomorrow. Null

3. R.E. Aryxi
Aryxi hasn't posted enough for me to pin him down. Null.

4. Charu
If the host decides Charu has fufilled his post requiment I might sub out and eat the ban. Null/slight asshole lean.

5. dAnceguy117
dAnce made me feel alot better about him when he called AA out about the policy lynch for inactives, pointing out that if AA was a wolf that such a tatic would be very beneficial to him. I personally learn more on AA's side of that issue, but I don't see a wolf dAnce wanting to stir that pot in any case. That said, he hasn't done alot yet. Slight Town

6. danceflashrevo
DFR went from unmarkable to trying to sheep Choof's read on me for no reason. From experience people who don't say something about a player until someone scumreads them just so they can weakly scumread themtend to be wolf. I'll give him a chance to respond to me, but I have a feeling that he'll try to ignore it or say that he's changed his mind when I pressure. Slight Scum

7. MixMasterLar
Lar has a really big penis.

8. choof
Choof seems to like declaring when something is good or bad but doesn't really give me a sense of where he's coming from. Like ok here:
Quote:
AragakiAyase isnt rly quite scum territory for me but as far as actives go i think he's the highest level of scummieness, the slank thing mostly and some of his posts have left a bad taste in my mouth but perhaps that is from the rancid burtps i've been blasting to my guild group this evening at any rate i'm keeping my FIGNER OF SUBSPISIOCN on him for the moment
A]Why does the slank policy bother you? Why do you think it's related to him being scum when he's had this opinion well before this game wa rolled? Would you call him scum if it was brought to light he said that pre-game but didn't act on it?

B]What other posts? What struck you as odd?

c] You put him at null pretty much right after this. um why?

Most of your reads follow suit, more questions then answers. You're most informed read in that post was Storn, which was pretty much ripped wholecloth from my pressure and comments about him so yeah, do you need someone else to form reads before you can have a really good one to share?

Also Choof thinks we need to have a serious discussion on who should die like right fucking now and frankly I think that reeks more of scum then not. Hell, he even was the first to jump on Charu and now has a vote on Storn (which is easy tier in votes at this stage). Calling him my strongest Scum right now.

9. storn42
Probably my second strongest scum right now. I already addressed him but to recap: Low postcount, tried jumping on the Charu wagon, didn't post, voted Charu again but much more seriously, I called him out, he got butthurt and left. Not a good look on him

10. dadcop2
D-Cop v2 needs to post more. Already said he couldn't get to this until tomorrow and while that sucks for town I'm ok with seeing if he pulls through before I lean him either way. Null

11. T-Force
He doesn't like cupcakes because his girl keeps feeding him cupcakes. Also null because he hasn't really done shit except get dunked on hard by Haku.

12. Pazzaz
Paz was lurking when I started writing this and frankly if there isn't a Paz post above me that looks bad for him. Still, he's been inactive as town before so I guess I'll put him as null

13. FreezinIce
Freeze knows better then to pull this shit out. I've never seen wolf Freezin before, but I also have never seen Freezin be this absent before either. It sticks out because he was all about lynching inactives with AA pre-game. Lean Scum.

Oh would you look at that so many nulls and so much dependent on if people keep their course until EoD it's almost like it's too fucking early for this shit huh

That said the dAnceguy and Choof reads needed to be posted so I guess this is not a worthless readslist.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 12-3-2016, 04:56 AM   #414
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Alot of other post since I was writing my reads

Haku: You're read on dAnce is acknowledge

Choof: I'm not scared to make the decision that you need to address my read of you before I take anything else you got to say with the least bit of seriousness. Come show me what you consider work is, boy

Freezin: I am underwhelmed but hopefully you do come back.

Old 12-3-2016, 04:57 AM   #415
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Also Choof thinks we need to have a serious discussion on who should die like right fucking now and frankly I think that reeks more of scum then not. Hell, he even was the first to jump on Charu and now has a vote on Storn (which is easy tier in votes at this stage). Calling him my strongest Scum right now.
Why is this scummy to you?
Old 12-3-2016, 05:06 AM   #416
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Why is this scummy to you?
Hastiness does not do any favors for town. The more information town has the better.

You basically shut off open, freeform discussion when you want to focus on the kills this early. That's great if you think you got a serious hit but is really bad if you're mislynching since it basically creates cover for actual wolves to look like they engaged easier (by agreeing/disagreeing with your lynch target and not having to provide content)

Granted as the days go on sometimes you already have a good sense of who to lynch well in advance, but since he A] has already changed his vote from Charu to Storn and b] it's d0 I'm going to conclude that he probably doesn't have as good of a handle on this as he thinks he does.

Old 12-3-2016, 05:08 AM   #417
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

That last point I made is even better when you realize that he changed his read on AA doing the same post lol.

I don't know how you can not think he's just trying to rush us right now.

Old 12-3-2016, 05:21 AM   #418
choof
Banned

hey i'm still responding to your reads but you better substantiate the claim that i'm trying to rush a kill ya dumb fuckboi
Old 12-3-2016, 05:23 AM   #419
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey i'm still responding to your reads but you better substantiate the claim that i'm trying to rush a kill ya dumb fuckboi
Rushing a kill and rushing the thread are two separate things. If you where rushing a kill I'd have voted you already.

Less bullshit threats more content please

Old 12-3-2016, 05:28 AM   #420
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Hastiness does not do any favors for town. The more information town has the better.
Well, I do want to urge players to read other players asap even if their reads are wrong.

The point is that the faster we can regroup information and compare it, the more likely we are to have enough information to get a hit.

Like right now I'm trying to pressure danceguy and I can only do so by throwing content. Most of what I'm saying against him is based on what I've seeing from my point of view only. My view of him is unlikely to completely represent reality.

I cannot create content without having a good sense of what's going on.

I can't create a sense of what's going on if I can't associate how I view the game with how others view the game.

So yeah, in an ideal world, I would want every other players to give as many details as they can as fast as possible about what they think is wrong with this game.

That's why I kind of disagree with you here.

I think Choof has the right idea about trying to pressure others to do something.

Stuff like insta won't happen D0. This is a race against time for information.
Closed Thread