Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2015, 10:23 AM   #1
Kraezymann
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via MSN to Kraezymann
Default Stepping Stones of StepMania 2 [RELEASED!]

Click banner to download!

Stepping Stones of StepMania 2 is finally here!

About six months in the making, SSS2 is a bit of a triumph for me. During these past six months, I have learned a great deal; I have learned about how to judge files, what to say about them and how to say it. I have learned more about my abilities as a player and much more about the game itself. I've discovered my skills have been slowly growing, and that a pack like this ought to help new players grow their skills too. I would even venture to say that my skills at making graphics has grown a bit - I really like the sets I've shoved in here!

On to the pack itself!

It is not an overly large pack, at 30 files. One of the best parts of this pack is that there is more than one chart to play for every song. I didn't mention it above, but I feel like I have become a bit of a completionist; the more stuff that has been prepared for the file, the better. Every file in here has a full set of high(er than usual) resolution set of graphics, proper cdtitles, credit for every file filled out, good quality music, and most of the important tags filled out. I have done my very best to make sure all the files and graphics and everything is in proper order; I feel confident when the pack is downloaded that everything should be set up just right.

There is such a diverse set of files in here, too. We have files from both ends of the charters spectrum, beginners and experts and everyone in between. The same goes for the music.

The song list

Can also be used for reviews, should you wish to do so!
A Tale of 6 Trillion Years
Audio Avenue
Backstreet Girls
Bastel
Cata
Coming-of-Age Ceremony
Desire
Dragon Slayer
Fascination MaxX (Triple Chaos Mix)
First Kiss
Flyers (Death Parade OP)
GAIA
Garden of Love
Get Better John
Gold Spinners
Ignis Fatuus
Reincarnated Soul
Magnolia
New York
On My Wings (IIDX Hardstyle Version)
Opening Credits
Proxy
Pythagora Cirno
Sailors Hornpipe
Shapeless Flower
The Islander
Things We Believe In
What We're Made Of
Woke Up Too Early This Morning
Yoru Naku Usagi wa Yume wo Miru

And finally, THANK YOU!

- Thank you SKG_Scintill for your contributions of files, judging help, and for putting up with a total scrub like me!
- Thank you to porkypink, Divisor, and Silvuh for your contributions for the graphics!
- Thank you to literally everyone else for your patience, your input and your time

I am happy to have been able to contribute this way to the community, I hope that I can do it again soon! I hope you all enjoy this pack

Submit to this -

Last edited by Kraezymann; 08-15-2015 at 10:28 AM..
Kraezymann is offline   Reply With Quote