Old 09-4-2014, 02:31 PM   #1
NocturneAunamic
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to NocturneAunamic Send a message via MSN to NocturneAunamic Send a message via Skype™ to NocturneAunamic
Default Strife

What is STRIFE?

"Strife is a competitive online game that features non-stop action and thrilling combat. Take control of powerful and versatile heroes, each capable of dominating in unique ways, and exert your will in an epic battle between two teams. Designed to offer vast customization options for each type of player, Strife is regularly updated with exciting, game-changing content."

From the Creators of Heroes of Newerth, S2 Games' second MOBA game is most notable for incorporating various gameplay elements that focus on heavily reducing player toxicity and introducing persistent mechanics outside of the arena, including Pets and Crafting. The game uses the same graphic engine as Heroes of Newerth (K2 Engine) with some improvements on lighting and physics.

If you're into League of Legends or DotA, you might enjoy the flow of gameplay style. While it's relatively new, it still has a very good performance even on basic computer builds and strong balance in heroes. There's still some touching up to do in the way the game introduces the new changes to the MOBA gameplay, but it's overall super fun and very easy to pick up.

I'll post more about it later when I get the chance. But I wanted to see what anyone else thought about this game, since I personally kinda like it. Are you a fan? Think it looks dumb? Interested in trying out the open beta?

Last edited by NocturneAunamic; 09-4-2014 at 02:33 PM..
NocturneAunamic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2014, 02:40 PM   #2
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: Strife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

Last edited by YoshL; 09-4-2014 at 02:40 PM..
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote