Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2018, 04:38 AM   #1
QueenAshy
Banned

Default Fictional crushes thread #1

Let me list some of mine, along with why I like them:

Freya Crescent:

She’s very cute, also I like furries. I kinda like her aura/style, I wouldn’t be surprised if there were headcanons about her being (closeted) lesbian, because hoenstly, I’d believe it…

XJ-9:

I kinda like her because she embodies all of what I wanted to be during high school, and the experiences of being a girl that I never got to have. I’ve always liked her, and thought she was pretty cute. Not to mention the fact that she can spawn megaman style arm cannons out of nowhere, that’s pretty cool too.

Natalie (epic battle fantasy series):

Been jealous of her boobs, and she has a pretty cute face. That’s practically all to say for this one. I’ve liked her since I’ve been 10, so she’s kind of one of my longest fictional crushes.

Asriel:

Asriel is just absolutely amazing, he’s fluffy, has a charming personality, and he has cute, floppy ears. I kind of like Asriel because he embodies my inner child, and is gender neutral in presentation, allowing me to project as him, even after/during my transition. Asriel is the only fictional character that as a lesbian, I would even consider sleeping with.

I’m curious to know what you guys think of this. Please be mature about this and no kinkshaming or mocking.
QueenAshy is offline   Reply With Quote