Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 10:34 AM   #1
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan
Default TWG XXV - Macho Man (Game OVA)

The last troll is in captivity. The website is at peace.

Okay, not really. Moogy's still running around. But who cares?

LD took a look at the FFR community and let out a sigh of contentment. It seemed almost surreal that the a0.com community had calmed down on making FFR their most hated enemy. A year ago he never imagined the site would be like this. Truly these were glorious times.

But...something...didn't feel quite right.

Feeling both a need to quench his thirst for humor and an obligation to make sure all was will within the forums, LD wandered over to the Garbage Bin. Clicking on an innocent (but really goddamn stupid) Linkisdoomed topic, he let out a gasp of horror at what he saw.

"rofl stfu losr #machogang is rly cool

ps 8)"

No. This wasn't happening. There was no way this peace was getting ruined. But it was. And suddenly it made sense why something didn't feel right. a0.com didn't die, it just cut a part of itself out and left it to wander on its own. This part was the part that hated FFR.

This part was the part that became MachoGang.

Rushing to the Staff Forum that I have lost access to a record four times, LD sounded the alarm so everyone could take quick notice. As the forum staff and some other unimportant people (mostly chat mods) scrambled to the defensive, he found himself wishing the past to change.

"Goddamnit, how could we lose Kilga to that e-mine last month? He was the best we had. If he were here, he'd know what to do and could solve the problem in a flash, but without him..."

But what happened one month ago happened, and there was nothing he could do about it. So, with grim determination, he drafted the thirteen best civilians FFR had to fight the war. Conveniently, these thirteen civilians were all TWG players. Who knew?

"Okay guys, while all the other staff members are off fighting this new war, we're going to deduce the Macho Gangsters to death. All in favor?"

A chorus of "aye"s was the response.

"Opposed?"

The place was silent, because, after all, alainbryden was AWOL.

"All right, let's get moving!"

---

Tasselfoot
mead1
Afrobean
mattc16
QreepyBORIS
Omeganitros
blahblah18
nickadeemus
talisman
Kefit
Tps222
lightdarkness
GuidoHunter
Neonatrias

Thirteen of you have one simple task - vote out the fourteenth. The fourteenth person has another simple task - don't get voted out. I think we're all big boys and girls here, you know how to play.

Only one PM is being sent out. It should be fairly obvious what role it is. If you don't get a PM, then you're not the wolf. 'Zat simple.

I am not telling you how the lone wolf was chosen. I may have picked him by hand, I may have picked them randomly. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW LOL so don't bother trying to analyze based on what you think I would do because I flipped a coin to decide which method I would use.

Wolf, I await your choices. Everyone else, sleep tight, and try not to get trolled.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 12-14-2005, 07:17 PM   #2
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan
Default RE: TWG XXV - Macho Man

Day 1

The group broke off and went their ways to investigate. Tasselfoot and talisman went off the Critical Thinking, since it was a popular troll target in the previous war. While investigating there, talisman stumbled upon something that would change his life.

"Hey, I remember making this topic! Ahaha, back in the good old days. What a simpleton I was back the-OH MY GOD!"

"What is it?" Tasselfoot whipped around. He immediately recoiled in horror. talisman was laying there on the e-ground, crying in a fetal position. The nearby thread contained a recent post that told talisman he was stupid.

Tass' lip curled. He recognized the 8) at the end of the post.

MachoGang had been here.

Locking the thread to prevent any more damage and leaving talisman on the e-ground for lost, he made his way back to the Staff forum to report his findings.

Elsewhere, Tps and Afrobean were meandering around the Garbage Bin. Out of nowhere, Tps stiffened as if straining to hear some distant noise - and fell down, unconscious.

"What the #@$#?" Afro ran over to Tps' body. He found a mystery PM embedded in Tps' neck. On the tip of it, he too saw a 8). Looks like MachoGang wasn't taking any prisoners.

The group later reassembled to discuss the day's findings. Luckily, no one else had e-died.

blah spoke up. "It's really obvious what's going on. We're a bunch of TWG players, right? This means that one of us is really a MachoGangster in disguise!"

"How do you know there's only one?"

"Because two people e-died."

"...What?"

Qreepy pointed a finger at Kefit. "Hey, wait, he's a MachoGangster!"

Kefit proceeded to produce an irrefutable four page essay on how he quit MachoGang a while ago because he disagreed with their practices and how utterly moronic it was to say he was the one responsible just because Kilga was hosting again and he had just come back to TWG after a long hiatus.

"Nothing left to do but to deduce one of us to death, then," Guido said.

---

Tasselfoot
mead1
Afrobean
mattc16
QreepyBORIS
Omeganitros
blahblah18
nickadeemus
Kefit
lightdarkness
GuidoHunter
Neonatrias

It is now Day 1, and talisman and Tps are dead. You have until Saturday at 4 PM to vote. Note that this time may change depending on my schedule - I honestly don't know where I'll be this Saturday. I may be working. Whatever. Anyway, good luck finding your wolf.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 12-14-2005, 07:21 PM   #3
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

lol I am le dead

f u #machogang
Old 12-14-2005, 07:39 PM   #4
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

This is SCARY... I just checked the thread... this convo was going on as I checked:

[21:19] TasselFoot: ps - please don't kill me if you're the wolf in twg
[21:21] tps7910: I'm not.
[21:21] tps7910: I wanted to be so bad.
[21:22] tps7910: I'm going to get lynched day 3.
[21:22] tps7910: Or die day 3
[21:22] tps7910: I haven't lived past that day since I was a wolf in 19, and before that, since 9
[21:22] TasselFoot: if you were the wolf, you'd be dead day 1, cause some crazy ass pm would get sent out
[21:22] tps7910: No.
[21:22] tps7910: Come on.
[21:22] tps7910: I played well last game.
[21:22] tps7910: Nothing dumb,
[21:22] tps7910: Minus coming out to you.
[21:22] tps7910: Which I was confindent in.
[21:23] TasselFoot: if i was the wolf this game, i'd do something crazy, to try and frame you
[21:23] tps7910: would look to obvious.
[21:23] tps7910: too8
[21:23] TasselFoot: maybe
[21:24] TasselFoot: oh shit
[21:24] TasselFoot: is it up?
[21:24] TasselFoot: oh fuck
[21:24] TasselFoot: you're dead
[21:24] TasselFoot: you and talisman
Old 12-14-2005, 07:45 PM   #5
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

and also... i figured myself and ld would die. Then nick night 2... then there would be no one left to report to the staff forum.

lol.
Old 12-14-2005, 07:57 PM   #6
nickadeemus
The spice must flow.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nickadeemus Send a message via MSN to nickadeemus Send a message via Skype™ to nickadeemus

Expect something big from me research wise by either very late tonight or tomorrow afternoon (real time).
Old 12-14-2005, 07:57 PM   #7
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Eh, oh well. 2nd time I was wolfed in Manhunt, 1st on night 1. What an honor.

FFR, that was a hint for Talisman and I to be Staff-ified.
Old 12-14-2005, 07:59 PM   #8
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Tass

WTF is up with that convo?
Old 12-14-2005, 07:59 PM   #9
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Glad this finally opened.

As regards to the kill, I think the lone wolf is probably someone who has participated in quite a few TWGs. While he does tend to get himself lynched, he has good ideas and has a gigantic amount of experience.

Please, don't everyone go "mead1 cuz he kill analyzed". I'm just trying to start some discussion.
Old 12-14-2005, 08:16 PM   #10
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

LD.

Dude.

I wanted to vote Tass.

Oh WELL I WILL ANYWAY LOL.

TASS

Reasoning: If I were host of this game, I'd make Tass the wolf. Also, very few people realize how good a player Tps is... even less people would bother wolfing him. Tass is amongst this grouping. And before you say anything about a frame job: killing Tps in order to frame anyone would be just plain stupid for a wolf to do, meaning that Tps was killed purposefully because of his skill in the game.

Oh and one more thing: that convo reminds me of a few games back where Tps posted a fake convo with someone from pregame that looked really sketchy. Tps was a wolf that game.
Old 12-14-2005, 08:18 PM   #11
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Excuse me. The convo that Tps posted was not fake at all. It just looked really sketchy.

It was the game with tps, mead, hans, and I as wolves. Hans was seer'd or something, then Tps fucked up bad, then mead and I got lynched for no real reason. It's the game where I flipped out in post game.
Old 12-14-2005, 08:43 PM   #12
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Or, you know... its the actual conversation I had with TPS right before and during me checking the thread.

Also:

crevelkid: lets talk a lil twg
TasselFoot: so why'd you ask me about the last wolf?
crevelkid: mainly out of curiosity, other because of laziness
crevelkid: i checked right after
crevelkid: and read through the whole game
TasselFoot: like my story?
crevelkid: lol i didn't read the story
TasselFoot: ass
TasselFoot: my story kicked ass. read it.
crevelkid: some time
crevelkid: just wanted the content and reactions
crevelkid: why would the wolf kill tps, i wonder
crevelkid: either they don't know any better that tps would make an easy suspect, or they want us to think they don't know any better, or they feel somewhat threatened by him
TasselFoot: but why kill talisman. EVERYONE expects talisman to die... so you leave him alive to garner suspicion at being alive.
TasselFoot: unless you feel that talisman alive for 1 or 2 days outweighs the suspicion he garners
crevelkid: it would be pretty sneaky if guido was the wolf again
TasselFoot: then we'd find out pretty fast... he's proven to be a TERRIBLE wolf.
TasselFoot: in my manhunt, in the mason game...
crevelkid: yeah
TasselFoot: he goes uber inactive and garners suspicion in his 1 post a day.
crevelkid: never played with kefit, though I hear he's a pretty intelligible one
crevelkid: and a good person to keep alive
TasselFoot: kefit is smart, people generally don't listen to him, and he's usually fairly inactive and not-so-willing to chat on AIM.
TasselFoot: kefit is responsible for 2/3 of my guards.
crevelkid: for some reason i'm thinking omega right now
crevelkid: for no reason at all
crevelkid: just i can see him making the kills
TasselFoot: no clue.
TasselFoot: kefit coming back and the tps kill worries me, but then the talisman kills makes me think it isn't kefit.
TasselFoot: talisman wasn't Mr. Respected when kefit played.
TasselFoot: kefit last played in twg17, which was.... the summer.
TasselFoot: and it was only talisman's 5th game.
crevelkid: you've been a wolf 6 times?
crevelkid: or do you remember
TasselFoot: 6 or 7
crevelkid: ive got
TasselFoot: 6
crevelkid: I, IV, XII, XX, XXII, XXIII
TasselFoot: yea
crevelkid: ok
crevelkid: does your statistics thing show when people have been wolves or not?
TasselFoot: yes
TasselFoot: of course
crevelkid: I think I have everyone covered, but can I see it to double check?
crevelkid: like the file
TasselFoot: no. super secret. olol.
TasselFoot: did you look at the statistics thread?
crevelkid: yeahh
TasselFoot: its updated except for last game.
crevelkid: k

fhqwhgads703: Yo
*** Auto-response sent to fhqwhgads703: Arcade games with rankings! http://www.ffrcade.com and LotGD text-based RPG! http://www.legend.tribalclan.net/referral.php?r=Tass
TasselFoot: hm
fhqwhgads703: So, what are your thoughts on TWG?
TasselFoot: why the fuck would anyone kill tps night 1
TasselFoot: talisman is the obvious kill, and him NOT dying night 1 would have been more suspicious.
TasselFoot: its 2 terrible wolf kills, IMO.
fhqwhgads703: That was my first reaction, but you made such a big deal about what a great TWG player TPS was in one postgame or another
TasselFoot: i still would never wolf him.
TasselFoot: ever.
TasselFoot: he ALWAYS finds a way to get himself lynched.
TasselFoot: wolf or human
fhqwhgads703: Heh
TasselFoot: besides, i talk to TPS more than anyone else in TWG... and I can fool him extremely easily.
fhqwhgads703: kthx
*** "fhqwhgads703" signed off at Wed Dec 14 21:55:40 2005.

also, wtf... so, just because I'm the 1st person to post, I got 2 people to vote me? Real smart asshats. Remember, there are only 12 of us, and ONLY ONE WOLF... don't forget everything I told you guys back in TWG9. BE ACTIVE. Manhunt is skewed in favor of the wolf, so you MUST BE ACTIVE. Heaven forbid I try and start off with some acivity. I also told you guys that posting conversations was an excellent way of adding to activity.

PS - Kilga does not like me. Everyone knows that. So, should Kilga have flipped his coin to the side where he did NOT randomly pick, he almost certainly would not have picked me. LD, you're being stupid... and Afro, fuck off. I seriously am fucking sick of your inane horseshit. This is SIX games in a row where you have done NOTHING BUT VOTE ME. Literally, six straight games, the only thing you've done is vote me. A god damn monkey could be more productive and helpful than you. Quit it.
Old 12-14-2005, 08:57 PM   #13
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Default Re: RE: TWG XXV - Macho Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
Or, you know... its the actual conversation I had with TPS right before and during me checking the thread.
Well, Tps's convo that he posted games ago was real too. Having a real convo doesn't make it any more human though, because *gasp* THE WOLF'S JOB IS TO LIE DUH

(Also note where I retracted my "fake" comment in the next post. All I was saying was that a wolf would easily PURPOSEFULLY post a sketchy convo because in a stupid person's mind, a wolf would never do that. Logically, the average person would go "oh tass posted a convo that looks really sketchy, he'd be more careful he was the wolf" when in reality, the wolf will do exactly what you don't expect him to. He's thinking "if I look like a dumb wolf, then people will think I'm a stupid human since wolves are more careful"...That all came out really weird and I don't feel like checking over it, so hopefully that made sense)

And Tass a few things real quick that I already expressed to you over AIM:
  1. it's called joking around. My vote very easily probably will end up on someone else at the end of day.
  2. I do it because I know no one else will. Well... that doesn't apply so much this game since LD did it, but oh well. That explains every game before this one.
  3. Relax. It's just a game. A single vote won't matter. Hell, even getting lynched you can still win, unless, of course, you're the wolf.
Old 12-14-2005, 09:08 PM   #14
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Default RE: Re: RE: TWG XXV - Macho Man

wait... you guys think the convo i had with TPS looks sketchy? weird. I read the convo a few times before I posted it, and all I got out of it was, "wow... this looks good for proving my humanity."

And Afro... its not funny. and, why would nobody do it? People have voted me many times in many games. Generally they have reasoning behind it though, not just personal hatred, annoyance, or whatever the hell your fixation for me is. And, you've said before the whole "my early vote on you will likely change to someone else," and then amanzingly, it never changed.
Old 12-14-2005, 09:17 PM   #15
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselwolf
wait... you guys think the convo i had with TPS looks sketchy? weird. I read the convo a few times before I posted it, and all I got out of it was, "wow... this looks good for proving my humanity."
You're thinking a few levels behind everyone else if you think that convo proves humanity. And, quick fun fact: who wants to go out of their way to prove humanity? The reds do, that's who.

Quote:
And Afro... its not funny. and, why would nobody do it? People have voted me many times in many games. Generally they have reasoning behind it though, not just personal hatred, annoyance, or whatever the hell your fixation for me is.
That's exactly what I mean. This is the first game where someone besides me has put the pressure on you for something VERY SMALL. And, unless I'm mistaken, if most wolves do something stupid to get caught, it's something little. I'm just making sure you don't slip through the cracks.

Side note: no personal hatred, no annoyance. I do it, because if I didn't, you'd have an easy time as a wolf. I do it to challenge you.

Quote:
you've said before the whole "my early vote on you will likely change to someone else," and then amanzingly, it never changed.
If my vote doesn't move off of you, then you haven't done enough to prove yourself to me, or I'm completely satisfied with who's going to be lynched and I don't feel like bandwagoning them.

And lemme tell you, your response to this pressure don't look too good.
Old 12-14-2005, 09:23 PM   #16
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Afro, in defense of Tass, he never seems to go very far out of his way to do anything. He's a smooth operator. Most of the time, people can't tell he's a wolf, so I don't think he'd make it what you consider to be glaringly obvious on the veryfirst post.

Also, I think you just want to vote Tass too much. :P

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-14-2005, 09:41 PM   #17
Neonatrias
MAЯISA
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Neonatrias Send a message via Yahoo to Neonatrias Send a message via Skype™ to Neonatrias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
[21:24] TasselFoot: oh (#$%
[21:24] TasselFoot: is it up?
[21:24] TasselFoot: oh $*%#
[21:24] TasselFoot: you're dead
[21:24] TasselFoot: you and talisman
Maybe I just haven't played enough TWG with Tass, but personally, this part looks a little too forced to me.
Old 12-15-2005, 12:59 AM   #18
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Neon... that was me re-loading the main page, seeing Talisman had a post, realizing that likely that meant the game was updated. Then me clicking on it and reading the thread and being upset that TPS and Talisman were dead.

And, perhaps you're right Afro. Maybe I am thinking a few levels below what you are. Cause I'm looking at the obvious, which... I don't know... seems OBVIOUS to me.
Old 12-15-2005, 07:15 AM   #19
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Just off of first impressions, my suspicions lie on Neo. I'd like him to explain what he meant by "a little too forced", because I really can't see anything wrong with that section. He also completely ignored everything else in the thread.

Afro, shut up about Tass already. You don't like him, we get it. Please don't continue to let that cloud your judgement TWG-wise. Seriously, all this Tass vs. Afro stuff is cluttering up the thread and doesn't help anyone. What you need to realize is that when human, Tass is a great player, and in this game, based on statistics alone, the odds are thoroughly against him being a wolf. I'm not saying he's definately a human, we can't say that about anyone. All I'm saying is that you all should lay off him until you actually have something on him.

LD, wtf. Just wtf. If you're going to do your normal idiotic day 1 random voting, go ahead, But making a semi-serious vote based on little to no evidence withing the first hour of TWG is far more useless.
Old 12-15-2005, 07:57 AM   #20
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

also... (this is not where the convo started. I cut off the 1st 4 or 5 lines):

afrobean16: and I'm just joking for now
TasselFoot: you should know better than joking around with votes in TWG, especially with me. for the past 3-4 games, you doing that day 1 makes me want to get a huge support group together and get you lynched. that is how annoying it is.
afrobean16: haha
afrobean16: but if you are the wolf
afrobean16: then what I'm doing is noble
TasselFoot: ok. 8.25% chance.
TasselFoot: awesome odds.
afrobean16: well
afrobean16: it's not really random
TasselFoot: no. its intentional. i could have not posted at all, and you'd have voted me for not posting.
afrobean16: no
afrobean16: I'd have voted you for every reason but the convo one
TasselFoot: that makes no sense
afrobean16: sure it does
afrobean16: attacking you with minimal reasoning makes lots of sense
afrobean16: since no one else will do it
TasselFoot: still not seeing it.
TasselFoot: all i see it doing is pissing me off and making me pissed at you
TasselFoot: it also distracts me from focusing on more important things than you
afrobean16: like... deciding who to kill next/
TasselFoot: like trying to figure out who the wolf is
afrobean16: look in the mirror lol
TasselFoot: stop being an immature little kid for about 3 seconds, please.

does any part of that seem to contradict a bit with his statements here in the thread? In addition, the admittance of voting for stupid reasoning, and the fact that he says he'd vote me for every reason but the convo w/ TPS, yet he voted for me because of the convo w/ TPS. Contradiction.

I'd appreciate it, as mead said, if every day 1 did not solely focus on Afro vs Tass, because (again, as mead said) it is extremely distracting, ESPECIALLY in a game like this. We are trying to find 1 person people. And not everyone has commented yet. I would have liked Kilga to have promoted activity more, like I did in twg9... our wolf here could merely say practically nothing for the 1st 2 days, and coast.