Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-8-2005, 01:30 PM   #1
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Default TWG XIX Postgame (sorry for the delay >_>)

Player/role list:

1 - X Jursey (wolfed night 3)
2 - X Kilga / CStar (lynched day 3)
3 - X talisman (whooped ass)
4 - X HansSky / flux (lynched day 5)
5 - X mead1 (lynched day 1)
6 - X QreepyBoris (whooped ass because he's Noah (w00t))
7 - X aperson (wolfed night 1)
8 - X Tasselfoot (wolfed night 7)
9 - X LD (wolfed night 4)

10 - SEER danceguy (wolfed night 5)
11 - GUARDIAN Afrobean (whooped ass)

12 - WOLF TPS (lynched day 7)
13 - WOLF Roopert (lynched day 4)
14 - WOLF Omeganitros (lynched day 2)

15 - X Imeric12 (whooped ass)
16 - X vashthestampede / nforcer (lynched day 6)

X = human (because I am too lazy to write human 11 times)

Note: Funny thing is, I assigned roles before the signups happened. I opened my TI-86 and had it spit out random numbers from 1-16. The first three were the wolves, then the guardian, then the seer. Oddly enough, all the numbers it spit out were in order. I was a tad bothered by that, but whatever.

Rundown:

TPS is insane. He convinced Afro (guardian) that he was human and then wolfed himself. He had everybody (except Afro, oddly enough) pretty much convinced of his humanity until the last day, when he got lynched suddenly. This was (I think) the LONGEST TWG EVER (at least in the number of pages). It has also set a record as the first TWG with 2 guardings, including the guarding of a wolf. But seriously, I'm glad it's finally over. GEEZ!

All the flashes in order:

http://img290.imageshack.us/my.php?i...pregame2ix.swf
http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?ima...xnight18je.swf
http://img6.imageshack.us/my.php?ima...xnight21in.swf
http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?im...xnight34qa.swf
http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?i...xnight49qa.swf
http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?i...xnight53dy.swf
http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?i...xnight61ok.swf
http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?i...xnight71vu.swf
http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?i...endgame7oa.swf

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 09-8-2005, 01:31 PM   #2
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness
Default RE: TWG XIX Postgame (sorry for the delay >_>)

MAD PROPS FOR THE STORY YO
Old 09-8-2005, 01:40 PM   #3
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

I told you guys it would be worth the wait.... >_>

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

Old 09-8-2005, 01:40 PM   #4
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

tps played well and got lucky as hell too. like damn. getting seered night one as the master? that's killer. having the guardian approach you that same day and offer to guard you? SUPA KILLA.

but yeah, notes on my playing:

I did the pm thing for every reason I posted and one more: to make me suspicious enough that I wouldn't get wolfed. Otherwise my ass would have been gone.

I pushed so hard for qreepy just to make people believe I was human.

I did believe the camping story.

eric's vote for tps was critical... as was my having internet access that night. If I hadn't it would have been a KIB... I don't think tps could have convinced eric to go fro qreepy anyways but at least this way the game ended a day sooner.

I should have know tps was the wolf when he came to me right after people started accusing him following danceguy's death. He was probing me to see if I was suspicious of him and offering premature defenses. And no one ever comes to me except wolves on aim...

tass way to get three humans lynched =/
Old 09-8-2005, 02:07 PM   #5
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Finally lol, I got to play and win a whole jTWG even after I got wolfed. That was the first time I ever got wolfed, too, haha. Thanks...Tps..>_>

Have to admit I didn't read the whole thing but when I saw when everyone was accusing eachother and no one accusing Tps I was like Shit...you guys might lose X( Ohhh wellll...good job guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 09-8-2005, 02:10 PM   #6
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

I called TPS out as the seer because of his sinsinsalibin name, and he admited to me he was the seer.

I trusted him the whole game, why'd he have to lynch me?

*** <3
Old 09-8-2005, 02:12 PM   #7
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Network Security Analyst

Send a message via AIM to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR Send a message via MSN to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR

Thanks for putting up story eb, it was awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightdarkness
I'm light f**king darkness
Old 09-8-2005, 02:20 PM   #8
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

After all this I get killed by Harry Potter?! DX<

Ok, First off, I never got seer'd night one. Dance seer'd AP, in which, us wolves killed.I made up the part to cover up as to why Afro came out to me.

I did go camping, that's why Tass was killed. If I was around, I would have let him live. Eric was random, I wanted a guranteed kill, but damn, nice afro.

PM's I sent out were to see if I could get an easy day 1 lynching. Obviously, it backfired, but, it made the guardian come out to me, which helped. At first, I wasn't sure if Afro was lying to me or not, but I trusted him, and luckily, it worked. The next day dAnce came to me. This was perfect, the PM's now could be used for another excuse, to disasociate dAnce and myself. That worked fine.

Everything was going along peachy until people started getting suspicious of Omega. I tried to subtly hint his humanity, but he told me to stop, and not jeopardize it for me. So, I listened, and he died .

I was like "Ok, at least we still have Roop, I just need to make sure dAnce doesn't seer him, and were set". Unfortunately, I couldn't contact dAnce at all that night, and of course, he seer'd Roop. The next day I didn't have much choice, as I was very pissed. We insta'd Roop.

Now, I needed to last the home stretch. Just cruise to the finish, but, a bomb got dropped on my plan. "Ryan". "Yea mom"? "Guess where were going this thursday through monday". *sigh* "Somewhere to completely ruin this game"? "What". "Nothing". "No, were going CAMPING YAY SMILES FUN FUN". Great, exactly what I need, week and a half of busting my ass off, and it will probably get ruined ny a nature trip. So, I tried to make the best of it, the problem was, I couldn't let any one get saved, or I would be screwed. So I asked afro who he though of guarding, and he named everyone but me. So I was like, hmm, well, Qreepy is looking very human at the moment, for leading the lynch against Omega, and Talisman has that PM thing, I need Tass, and I can't kill afro just yet, so, Eric!

I sent my PM's in at advance. Afro said he would try and make an insta against Tass, so I didn't a phantom. I put too much faith into that. My PM read of this.

Eric
Afro if Tass is lynched, if Tass is not lynched, then Tass.

I really wanted the first of my choices, but it didn't come out that way. The thing was, I needed Tass to die that night, mainly because I knew he wasn't going to get lynched (well, he wasn't too suspicious when I left, even though Afro tried), and Afro needed to die the night before the final day. It was my only option.

After I get back I see Eric gets guarded, I am superly pissed. Afro, oh afro, I so wished I could have wolfed you earlier. You are going to have to post all the chats we have, maybe our own thread. We must have over 22 hours racked up in intense aim arguing. Every single day for 2 weeks Afro said I was a wolf, thought I was a wolf. Questioned me etc. I swear if he wasn't such an optimistic and hopefull person, I would have died a while ago. The thing was, I can lie out of my ass pretty well. So, I could hold him off for a while. This made holding everyone else off much easier.

Oh yea, why I killed dAnce. I really don't remember anymore, that was like 2 weeks ago. It had to do with him wondering how Afro revealed to me, and knowing that afro was the guardian. If he talked to afro, I would be in a lot of trouble, so he had to die, I would have been lynched. Now, people, you OVERLY-REACTED to his death. "GASP, TPS ISN'T the SEER?" If anyone of you had a brain at all, you should have known that I was a proxy for the seer, I would never come out like that, even if I was guarded, just like what I did in one of the jTWG's. LD knew it unfortunately before he needed to, so he pushed up daisy's. I convinced most people after that of my semi-humanity for a while, but oh hell did it set of Afro,it was crazy, and I couldn't even begin to describe the discussions we had.

I think I covered everything..... Great game by afro, I couldn't shake you the whole way, nothing personal in any of those conversation, just doing my jerb ya know. I'm EXRTEMELy SORRY to my wolven teamates, for sort of taking the game over. I really feel bad for ruining it for you, and then not even winning. Eric, you suck . I'm not ever a wolf, I'm the human that gets lynched, never lynch me.

Also, if would be nice if you guys stopped expecting crazy stunts from me, as I am running out of ideas, I will of course think of them though

GG HUMANS, YOU SUCK.

PS. As awesome as my death movie was, I still have to go with Omega's as the best.
Old 09-8-2005, 02:27 PM   #9
talisman
Resident Penguin

he let you send in a kill ahead of time? lame.
Old 09-8-2005, 02:39 PM   #10
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

BEST. STORY. EVER.

Hay guyz, let's lynch nforcer and then decide that TPS is a wolf olololololz.

Never let vash play again if he isn't going to stay committed. He helped screw up my chances of survival.

Holy crap, it's fun to play with Tass again!

Nice job, TPS. I hate you.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 09-8-2005, 02:57 PM   #11
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Again... I apologized before about the 3 replacements... but at the same time, I wasn't the only one to vote them.

Also, I think I posted it in the thread, but if not... I sure as hell said it to Afro and TPS... I was damn concerned TPS was a wolf once dAnce died. Not as much as Afro, but ALOT.

Also, it was that same day (Day 5, I think) that TPS tells me that Afro is the guardian. I go to Afro for confirmation. If TPS kills Afro night 6 (instead of Eric), I get lynched day 6, without hesitation. And TPS rolls to victory. Also, had Afro been wolfed night 7 instead of me, I get lynched day 7 (likely... although I would have pushed for TPS myself, and probably could have convinced Talisman, if no one else)... and TPS rolls to victory.

You had to kill Afro ASAP. You didn't. THAT is why you lost. THAT was your one HUGE mistake. And that alone cost you the win.

I gotta say.... you played excellently TPS. Afro screwing up on day 1 and telling you he is guardian you.... VERY bad. 3 straight games a blue has come out to a red. Past two the blue died. This time, wolf gets saved. STOP COMING OUT AS A BLUE TO ONE PERSON, OR TO SOMEONE BEFORE YOU KNOW THEY ARE HUMAN. And the guardian should NEVER tell someone who they are guardian before they do. Noth without DAMN good reasoning. TPS' wasn't good enough.

Other than that on day 1, Afro played great. But, then again... had Afro not saved TPS, I suspect TPS would have been lynched day 2-3. He always is.

Do I have more to say? Probably. I always just ramble. Oh yea... was I better this game guys? Less of an asshole? I tried... also, there weren't any big things for me to get pissy about, which is what leads me to get into Tass The Ass mode.

I can't wait for TWG 20. I call dibs on being a wolf. And I pick blah as my 2nd. DIBS!!!!
Old 09-8-2005, 02:59 PM   #12
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Chromer Send a message via Yahoo to Chromer

Bravo Evil. Bravo. That was single handedly one of the best flash stories of all time. I ROFL every single episode.
Old 09-8-2005, 03:15 PM   #13
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Tass, few problems with your plan.

I had no proof that you knew who the guardian was, you never posted it, and I didn't save the conversation. I don't think people would have listened. Also, I wasn't going to be here, I went camping that night, so I couldn't have convinced people to kill you. I thought of that idea, but couldn't.

I did think about killing Afro on numerous occasions, but I wasn't sure how people would react. What was I going to do? I would be the next in line for wolfing, with dAnce still alive. Even if he wasn't alive, I would still have some 'splaining to do after I didn't die.

Now, EB, make a signup thread or something.
Old 09-8-2005, 04:18 PM   #14
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12

AWESOME GAME.

Yay. I'm proud of myself for not budging off my TPS vote after like an hour of discussion.

Edit: Okay.

Afro did a pretty awesome job this game. Props to Noah (Qreepy) for figuring Omega out, and talisman for not quite being wolfish enough for me to change my vote at the end.

Old 09-8-2005, 04:27 PM   #15
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Hmm. That was fun. I saved my ass a few times that game.

Did drag on a bit by the end, though.

...Why do I always have to be human? >_<

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 09-8-2005, 04:35 PM   #16
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

TPS, when you sent that PM to everyone and said it was you, I started roaring in laughter. I said to myself, "This guy is a crazy son of a bitch! What the heck is he up to!?" and just laughed and laughed and laughed.

When he told me the guardian contacted him, it immediately stopped. When he told me to wolf him, I said to myself, "Wow....This guy is a crazy son of a bitch." But this time there was awe in my voice, not amusement.

TPS, I have no regrets to how I played, however poorly it was. I have no regrets on deciding to act as a human to the very very end, even though my role would be revealed and there was no chance of changing votes. When you gave me the opportunity by trying and change some votes, I have no regrets in telling you to cut it out and let me die. There was no way I was gonna let you risk your secure position with the humans, just to try and save me. It wouldn't have worked, anyways. I have no regrets, and I hope you don't either. It was a Great Fucking Game.

And in my books, you, TPS, have won this game's MVP award.

Enjoy your Omega Trophy. You earned it.
Old 09-8-2005, 04:36 PM   #17
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

You guys have no idea how happy I was when I saw Afro vote against TPS halfway through Day 1. I was like "YES!! TRUSTING YOUR GUT AND GETTING STUFF DONE FINALLY!! YAY CHRIS!!" I was thoroughly angered when he pulled a 180 and guarded TPS. I could have cried thinking about that too much. But I'm glad he won. He did a lot this game, I think. Every time I talked to TPS it was like "man, Afro is still on my back, I gotta do something about this QUICK!" May be Afro will finally get some recognition, now? *shrug*

PS: Did you guys like the role revealing? I know some people hate it, but do you think it made the game more interesting or what? I would like if the next host did that so I can play in a game with it, but I guess it can't happen if you all hate it. Opinions plz kthx!

Old 09-8-2005, 04:37 PM   #18
talisman
Resident Penguin

I would also like to say that this game was excellent in terms of activity and posting... I would recommend to all future hosts to insert something into the game so that on day one there's a little more to discuss than the first kill. we got lucky with the pm thing.
Old 09-8-2005, 04:42 PM   #19
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

I think the Role Revealing was pretty darn cool. I wouldn't like it every game I played, but it was a fun way to mix things up from the traditional stuff that goes on.

Also, I so want a remastering of the flash movies, with sounds effects, voice acting, and background music. It would own.
Old 09-8-2005, 04:44 PM   #20
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Wow, awesome game. Lotsa fun.. that is, until I died. Poo.

Night 1 I'm looking at the list of people playing trying to decide who to seer. Tass and Hans both have a good chance of getting wolfed, so I go down a bit further and find ap. Sent in the PM to later find out the wolves used the same reasoning, except replace being wolfed with being guarded. Learning curve, people, learning curve.

Day 1 was.. yeah.. weird. I miscounted stuff, and people started looking at me.. but then they went all ADD and forgot. I wasn't really sure what to do when I saw Tps' PM posted. I had a whole second-username PM all typed up and ready to send to LD. Somewhere along the lines of finishing the last sentence and moving the mouse to the Submit button, I changed my mind and deleted the thing, which probably ended up saving my ass. I was trying to think of a plan to get the PM person to come out, knowing they would be a wolf.. and then checked the forums and discovered that Tass had done it for me. Bravo.

Jesus, mom's yelling at me to come to dinner.. I'll edit in more later.

EDIT: Ew, that hamburger was kinda bad..

Okay, so night 2 I decide to seer Tass and stuff. I know Tps got guarded day 2, and Omega got lynched (props to Qreepy/LD/Eric). It was an eventful day, just not for me in particular. I don't remember doing too much in specific.

Oh wait, that's right, I PMed Tps that day. I had an odd feeling there was something up with him, but I pushed that feeling aside. I went on the assumption that the guardian wouldn't have come to him before guarding him, but I guess I was wrong.

Night 3 I seered Hans/Flux. I wasn't too surprised when he came back human; there was still a good chance he was the MW.

Day 3.. who got lynched day 3? It was CStar, wasn't it? Meh, I dunno.. but that was the day that roopert made himself noticable to me. He seemed absolutely insulted and angry and stuff when a couple people tried to put him in the spotlight.

Night 4 I seered roopert, of course. I did try to contact Tps, but if he had started telling me not to seer roop I probably would've flipped out on him or something. I really wanted to seer him.

Day 4 roop gets insta'd quickly. Somewhere along the lines, Tps tells me on AIM he really was SinSinSalibin. A big reason I thought he was human was because I thought he wasn't SinSin. Once he told me this I started interrogating him and stuff, which was really stupid because I was planning on coming out as the seer the next day and telling everyone to keep an eye out for Tps. I think I was going to say he should go after nforcer if the game is still going.

I really should've known he was a wolf here, though. Day 1 I knew for sure whoever SinSin was had to be a wolf, but my thoughts on him dwindled and weren't terribly strong by late day 4. I learned from it though, so that's coo.

I didn't even know Afro was the guardian until he posted the PM he sent, Tps :P Ah well, I had a good time. Great game everyone. props2tps for almost pulling this out. majorprops2eb4 the awesomely awesome story.
Closed Thread