Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 01:11 PM   #41
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117
True.. but that shouldn't take all the credit from him, IMO.
IMO though, had he not gotten Whorli, he wouldn't have gotten the other two.
Old 07-18-2005, 01:20 PM   #42
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

wow you all need to go to the wahmbulance or something. If anyone knows anything aroudn here, I am the number one advocate of the kick tass in the nuts when he tries to make people believe he is god, but you guys need to grow the hell up. Nothing bad happened here and for you to be so upset by it BECAUSE it went against you is just really poor showing. And if I'M the one saying this, then you have to at least look back and think aboutt what actually happened.

And to clarify... omega, you TOLD EB you were the seer before night 1 ?!?!?!?!!

But yeah, lay off tass, yeah he was arrogant in the end about his MVP comment, but other then that there was nothing wrong. Grow up kids, its just a game, and if tass doesn't act like it is, who are you to sink to his level and reduce yourself to actually getting so upset.

Finally, agreed, well played Kilga, best story yet.

Old 07-18-2005, 02:08 PM   #43
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117
Now who would like to host this next game? =)
Me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 07-18-2005, 02:53 PM   #44
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah18
And to clarify... omega, you TOLD EB you were the seer before night 1 ?!?!?!?!!
*Giggle*

Yup. That's seriously how I run alliances. I would have seered him first, except my powers were limited and I needed to save them.
Old 07-18-2005, 03:01 PM   #45
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Dude, a seer that can seer people during the day is crucial, you can't risk dying on XD All you do is wait for someone to have a strong argument against them. Seer them, and if they're human, come to them. If not, come to the person that pointed them out.
Old 07-18-2005, 03:48 PM   #46
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Whatever it takes to win, as long as it's legal at the time, should be used. As I said earlier, say your in a war with Japan, and you can win that war by dropping a nuke on them, but they don't have any nukes, are you not going to do it because it's unfair? Tass didn't do anything illegal, and, thus, was able to nail the wolves. While some people may be offended by boasting, I'm not, as long as there backing it up, and Tass is. If I win, I'm happy.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:44 PM   #47
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

All I have to say is....

I talk the talk. I also walk the walk.

I'm like Muhammad Ali. I'm the greatest. I'm a bad man. And I'm pretty.

Plus... regarding the MVP thing... who did the most work towards this human victory? Myself... then Blah... then TPS. Omega gets last, thought not entirely through a fault of his own. Had eb not been a wolf, he could have been MVP for all I know, but giving himself away to a wolf on Night 1 = anti-MVP... a classic no-no. Its basically what happened with the Hans/Chardish situation a few games back when Blah was a wolf. Blah found out about it from Chardish, and bang... Hans AND Chardish were dead.

NEVER reveal yourself to ANYONE night 1, even with only 3 seerings.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:54 PM   #48
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Dude. Tass. The only reason you did so well was because you pegged Whorli. Without whorli being knocked out and other players response to it (which by the way was also wrong as if I'd played I'd be pissed about what happened even if I were human. Myself and others want an even game, not a stacked one, even if it's stacked in my team's favor) you never could have gotten eb and hans so easily. Sure, you MIGHT have gotten them, but because this game was sullied by your less than honorable playing style, we'll never know for sure.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:26 PM   #49
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Less honorable nothing. Less fair, yeah, but that's why we banned IRL teammates. Sure, Tass isn't modest, but that makes him a bad person before a bad player. Sure, he asks for praise when he deserves it (or maybe not), but that doesn't make him any worse a player.

It's not like Tass went out of his way to try and be unfair. He just knew his woman well and it happened to mean her death. Note how nobody cared when he pegged her as human EVERY OTHER TIME THEY PLAYED ON THE SAME TEAM. It just happened that he got a wolf this time; there is no difference. The issue was never raised seriously before. Now that it has it has been dealt with, so just leave it. As far as this game is concerned, Tass's playing style was no less honorable than anyone else's.

Ugh, this crybaby business is beginning to irritate me.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 07-18-2005, 07:19 PM   #50
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
The issue was never raised seriously before.
Actually, it was and honestly, I don't see why it wasn't ruled on games ago when it was originally talked about. We don't have to have a game where unfairness is exploited to see that something should be made against the rules.
Old 07-18-2005, 07:27 PM   #51
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

quit your bitching seriously. notice that me and Andy are both saying this, and who doesn't respect us? so come on :-p

Old 07-18-2005, 07:33 PM   #52
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Okay guys, it's not going to happen again. If the situation arises, TWC will make sure it doesn't happen(I hope). Move on to discussing any other topics about the game you had, if at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 07-18-2005, 08:30 PM   #53
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

I'm going to resolve this issue once and for all.

MVP goes to me for forging individual alliances with all the special roles and pegged all the wolves before Day 1 had even started.

I'm glad everyone liked the story, it's just a shame that no one cared about last game because if it had gone on regularly it would've easily been the best story to date. D:
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:10 PM   #54
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Oh hey this game finally ended.

Try as I might, I just wasn't about to get into this game. Ah well. Maybe TWG just isn't for me anymore.

I'm kind of surprised that both eb and Hans let themselves slip with their reactions to the Tass vs Whorli thing on day one. ld did a superb job playing off of it and making the best of a bad situation, but the wolves would have still had much better chances if eb and Hans hadn't of gotten involved.

And Tass, stop whining. I supported your playing before I was lynched, but I certainly am not going to support your whining
Old 07-18-2005, 09:22 PM   #55
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Hey guys.

No matter what I am never a wolf. Remember that.

I am also never a blue. Keep that in mind, too.

God. =/

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 07-19-2005, 08:35 AM   #56
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

The only people I see whining are the people saying it's unfair. Well, there entitled to their opinion, personally, as long as we win by the rules, I'm happy. Now, this doesn't matter anyways because it's already ruled illegal, so I don't understand why everyone is arguing, people's morals will always be different, and the people here that play TWG are stubborn, so no one is going to change their opinion, so I see no use on arguing this anymore.
Old 07-19-2005, 10:17 AM   #57
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Its ok TPS... I'm right. That's all that matters.

They're just jealous.
Old 07-19-2005, 10:22 AM   #58
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot's Custom Title
TWG Dumped Me
oic

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
Old 07-19-2005, 07:14 PM   #59
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

I still had sex with TWG, even if she later dumped me...

although I never got notice about this... and it is rahter customary to receive some sort of phone call or something telling me I've been dumped including some sort of explanation.

Besides... even dumped, TWG is STILL my b*tch, and always will be. Y'know... barring some sort of mass MESNA influx to FFR or some alien lobotomy project that swaps out all of your brains for new ones.
Old 07-19-2005, 07:50 PM   #60
Tps222
FFR Player

We can win by ourselves Tass everyone just relies on you. I have an idea, next game, if you signup and don't provoke any important ideas, or peg any wolves, and we lose, then i'll sport a "tass is my TWG daddy" in my sig; but if the humans win then you have to admit people are just as good as you at this. You said you were Ali, he never backed down, will you?
Closed Thread