Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2016, 12:31 PM   #121
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Soul's Aspiring D7 SM score progression thread~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Evans View Post
You mean my old video? those were all borrowed from someone not mine because i only own a phone that doesn't have a good camera to it
i guarantee that at this point very few people care about your recording quality
i mean, it's obvious that you're an idiot so we don't have to worry about any post-processing on the video

whenever i make stepmania play vids i set up my phone resting up at an angle against a cup filled with water. start recording, place your camera to record your screen, show us that ini file, start up stepmania, go into options, show us that judge, play whatever bullshit meme files you youngsters are playing. voila, you curbed nearly a month of drama you dense cabbage
Old 09-23-2016, 12:31 PM   #122
choof
Banned

actually fuck brb
Old 09-23-2016, 12:34 PM   #123
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Apologies, let me reword the last bit then.

Fix your holy than everyone attitude. It's cancer, Soul Evans, and if you continue to make posts like that where you're acting all undoubtedly right and you did nothing wrong. Then you'll have more than just a "community hating on you" to deal with. I don't know a single person IN THIS WORLD that loves to be treated like they did something wrong when you yourself have done something wrong and pretend your actions have no meaning.

Don't fix it, you'll forever be hated by everyone. It's really that simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 09-23-2016, 01:12 PM   #124
choof
Banned

hopefully this sheds some light on how you set up everything to make an actual video bub

Last edited by choof; 09-23-2016 at 01:18 PM..
Old 09-23-2016, 01:18 PM   #125
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
this is why you are the GOAT

holy shit

Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 09-23-2016 at 01:18 PM..
Old 09-23-2016, 02:07 PM   #126
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

that video was nice
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 09-24-2016, 01:03 AM   #127
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

It's interesting that in the video, nobody seems to have yet called out that for every song, there's a solid continuous filming of him leaving the metrics doc and going back into SM and picking the next song, but when he closes out of the song previous to Lovely Bomb, it just goes black for like 5 seconds and suddenly he's already in the song.

That alone is enough to call the whole thing into doubt even if he doesn't go back out to show metrics.
Old 09-24-2016, 03:01 AM   #128
Soul Evans
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Jesus fucking christ dude.

Use OBS or something.

FUCK, are you that fucking retarded to not look up screen recording software and verifiable ways to show legitimacy that you have to literally keep saying the most out of this world shit of reasons why you can't do it?

Have a nice day.
Obs lags my game that's why i can't use it even with the new mina build where when i record i get 140fps but still lags for some reason, getting stutters.
Old 09-24-2016, 03:04 AM   #129
Soul Evans
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
It's interesting that in the video, nobody seems to have yet called out that for every song, there's a solid continuous filming of him leaving the metrics doc and going back into SM and picking the next song, but when he closes out of the song previous to Lovely Bomb, it just goes black for like 5 seconds and suddenly he's already in the song.

That alone is enough to call the whole thing into doubt even if he doesn't go back out to show metrics.
The video was edited because it was an hour long record and lovely bomb consisted of me playing the file 5 times before getting that score

alright, it's morning now gotta do some stuff then hopefully i can have a session today and i'll try lovely bomb

And also sorry for the amount of excuses i gave, it's out of this world sure, but i don't live in a world you'd expect
Old 09-24-2016, 12:48 PM   #130
choof
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Evans View Post
The video was edited because it was an hour long record and lovely bomb consisted of me playing the file 5 times before getting that score

alright, it's morning now gotta do some stuff then hopefully i can have a session today and i'll try lovely bomb

And also sorry for the amount of excuses i gave
I hope you understand the irony of giving us two excuses, and then following those up with "sorry for the excuses"

Quote:
it's out of this world sure, but i don't live in a world you'd expect

uh okay whatever you say mister gaiaonline signature but seriously watch the video I made. it's made with humor in mind but I promise you if you do everything that I did in the video, you will give everyone what we want and we will hop off your back.

Last edited by choof; 09-24-2016 at 12:48 PM..
Old 09-24-2016, 11:20 PM   #131
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

Okay, this is getting ridiculous, so lets apply a little less velvet glove and a little more iron fist.

Soul Evans, you are not to post a single score screenshot, progress post or any post in Brag Board about your scores in Stepmania until you produce a video of your Lovely Bomb play showing all the required information demonstrated in Choof's video.

Everybody else, you are to not post a single thing about whether or not Soul Evans is legit or not, until after he posts a video of his Lovely Bomb play showing all the required information demonstrated in Choof's video.

Soul Evans, until you prove you are or are not BS, you are a ghost in brag board. Every time you post in here is a 1 point infraction until you start eating bans, until you post a video.

If you are legit, you will prove it and that will be that. If you are not legit, you are disappearing now.
Closed Thread