Darkbreezee
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Yolomania Vol. 4 RELEASED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollocephalus View Post
i played this pack and literally can't pass half of it

since when are packs so difficult
yeah the yolo packs gotten more difficult with each released, but they are amazing, there are easier ones as well tho.
I actually use Stepmania only 30 mins of the day to get my fingers warm in order to play FPS xD

Edit:

Kakuzetsu Thanatos
whos file is that?
, there is no banner showing, anyways freaking awesome file, its fast paced, yet the placement is so awesome, that you actually hit the correct notes by "accident" lmao, you sir are a genius!

Last edited by Darkbreezee; 11-25-2015 at 10:54 AM..
Darkbreezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 11:43 AM   #63
Sidek
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbreezee View Post
yeah the yolo packs gotten more difficult with each released, but they are amazing, there are easier ones as well tho.
I actually use Stepmania only 30 mins of the day to get my fingers warm in order to play FPS xD

Edit:

Kakuzetsu Thanatos
whos file is that?
, there is no banner showing, anyways freaking awesome file, its fast paced, yet the placement is so awesome, that you actually hit the correct notes by "accident" lmao, you sir are a genius!
its _underjoy = Ziemniax simfile

Bye.

Last edited by Sidek; 11-25-2015 at 05:03 PM..
Sidek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 05:18 PM   #64
Ziemniax
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbreezee View Post

Edit:

Kakuzetsu Thanatos
whos file is that?
Pleasant to hear that someone likes my file :3
Thanks! Chandelier is another file I made for Yolo 4 ^.^

Sprindex style player from Poland.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChW...zwbcEXVdMocktg
https://www.mediafire.com/?whqcjgmx129tme0 SPREAD THE INDEX OUT NOW

I hate arguing about my playstyle.
Ziemniax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 06:50 PM   #65
Mahou
魔法少女
FFR Veteran

So far I'm enjoying every one of the songs in this pack.

Edit: Yura Yura is pretty retarded though.
AND watch anime.

Last edited by Mahou; 11-25-2015 at 06:50 PM..
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 09:39 AM   #66
Darkbreezee
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
So far I'm enjoying every one of the songs in this pack.

Edit: Yura Yura is pretty retarded though.
+1 Yura is .. well it is..

btw:

Wafles "Cormak - Trooper" Version is dunno 10 times better than the original, dude you should upload that one on YT
Old 11-26-2015, 12:53 PM   #67
lurker
ur worst nitemare
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

hey guys i think i matter so i'm just throwin this out there

bassdrop freaks - trole
betsuni - betsuni
chandelier - epic song choice, ideal file
connaextion - neat idea but the holds are a bit much
dopamine - idk
double yome happy wedding - lmfao
eastward - pretty neat
everlasting message - what the fuck is this shit
forgotten - aaaaaaaaaaaa
freedom dive - monotonous as fuck
frozen world - pretty cool
gaia - pretty much the best you could do, some odd bursts
gbye - based as fuck file, drags a *little* bit
gimme gimme gimme - lmfao this is so goofy i love it
goodtek - vanilla
kinetic - gad dam
legend - fine until the kill as fuck ending
licca - oh god those jacks make me think of the others
looming shadow etc - not bad
luv song - that ending is nasty but most of this file is REALLY cool
mittens is angry - evil
night sky - gay bursts
one by one - goddamn it leo you're supposed to change the default settings before you speed up the song
ooi - pretty cool
our journey and epilogue - i don't think the first few rolls do what you want them to, but this is pretty cool as a never-try-to-score-on-this-ever kinda file
overcomplexification - pretty fun
packed your ears with shit -
powerflux - holy fuck ow ow ow ow ow were you trying to make this impossible on rates cuz i think those jumptrills did it
preserved valkyria - not bad, that 24th stream is really boring and the trap ending is a turn off
pupa - neat scoring file
pure evil - feels like a higher difficulty got rejected
rave 6 - lmfao
reminiscing - yessssssssssssss
revolutionary addict - worst file in the pack
spaceland toybox - loses a bit of the nuance
speed of link - only played heavy but lol damn
sun valley - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S13q9IzTuP4
sunday once more - generic js or not i'm a fan of the song choice like mad
time to air - second worst file in the pack
toilet story 5 - nastier than my own toilet
tomato leaf breaks - holy fuck
tyranny falls - the chorus turns into the meanest shit by the end lol
w1sh - pretty solid but the bursts are pretty effed up, love this song too
why do you hate me - thankfully less mean than the other dumps

verse iv - actually this might be the worst file in this pack

Last edited by lurker; 11-26-2015 at 12:56 PM..
lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 08:21 PM   #68
Leo137
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
one by one - goddamn it leo you're supposed to change the default settings before you speed up the song
ay elemao

i feel offended because i changed the settings
i sped up 10bpm with pitch change
the rest without it

made the bpm and the cut exactly to be under 2:30
Leo137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 08:59 PM   #69
GammaBlaster
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post

powerflux - holy fuck ow ow ow ow ow were you trying to make this impossible on rates cuz i think those jumptrills did it
I wouldn't attempt the ending handstream on rates either (^: but ye, didn't think about rates for this file whoops!!
GammaBlaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 09:36 PM   #70
lurker
ur worst nitemare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo137 View Post
ay elemao

i feel offended because i changed the settings
i sped up 10bpm with pitch change
the rest without it

made the bpm and the cut exactly to be under 2:30
yo just hit me up next time you want to nightcore a song, audacity's time stretching is godawful and makes me sad
Old 11-27-2015, 03:12 PM   #71
lurker
ur worst nitemare

i'm finding a very high correlation between stepping bemani music and not giving a flying fuck about what's going on in the music
people who stepped both bemani and non-bemani music invariably made the non-bemani files more technically relevant, even disregarding everything labelled "dump"
props to gradiant and billium for clearly working their asses off on their files

Last edited by lurker; 11-27-2015 at 04:43 PM..
lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 09:37 PM   #72
BilliumMoto
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krolxp View Post
Luv song - 3/10
WTF? I'm still regretting I played that once and I found that one which looks dumb. Pattering is decent counting holds as well.
your finger independence sucks

Last edited by BilliumMoto; 11-27-2015 at 09:37 PM.. Reason: luv u too lurker
BilliumMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 10:35 PM   #73
PrawnSkunk
Administrator
User Administrator
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Are the fixes for Patch 1 included in the current download?

Last edited by PrawnSkunk; 11-27-2015 at 10:35 PM..
PrawnSkunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 02:11 AM   #74
Wafles
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Wafles

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk View Post
Are the fixes for Patch 1 included in the current download?
Yes
Wafles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 04:08 AM   #75
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

Powerflux and Pulse are godly.

also looming shadow >>>> freedom cutie

Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 11-28-2015 at 04:14 AM..
EzExZeRo7497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 04:44 AM   #76
Krolxp
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by BilliumMoto View Post
your finger independence sucks

Sincerely... well. It isn't like I meant truly. I appreciate your effort to get your files better. Yes, my index finger sucks. I wanted to give a higher note but I felt cancerous by lags. That was a problem with judging by me Well. Personally I give here is 6/10. It isn't really dumb but it makes me confused. Anyway it's decent file.

Time to go crazy!
Krolxp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 10:37 AM   #77
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

let me preface this post, because there is an obvious disconnect between how I (and I'm sure how a few others) play stepmania, and the current stepmania meta. a lot of the artists in this pack are new faces, and I can only assume based on my experience with osumania, that these new faces are from the osumania player base. this isn't a bad thing, it's great to see new faces. but what I've noticed is that the approach to charting for stepmania is slowly moving over to the osumania approach to charting. this isn't bad, but it is frustrating. stepmania is significantly more robust than osumania. a large portion of people moving over to stepmania are playing using sm5, and sm5 has a ton of other features that can be used to make charts more interesting, and can bring in new ideas.

one thing I've noticed in playing all of the charts in this pack, is the usage of holds. holds in osumania have a timing for release. holds in stepmania do not. being able to hit noodles in osumania is a specific skillset. being able to hit noodles in stepmania has very little to do with skill, because of how holds work. I can release a hold early; as long as I hit the starting note as a marvelous, and the end of the hold reaches the receptors before it's dropped, it's considered "hit."
stepmania: you hit the hold or you dropped it
osu!mania: you hit the note and released the hold at the exact moment it ends

what I'm ultimately trying to say is that, as a seasoned sm player and a chart maker (beatmapper, simfile artist, whatever you want to call us who make charts nowadays), I would really like to see a difference in osu!mania and stepmania charts.

having said all that, I personally disliked a lot of the charts in this pack. I'll be replaying a large portion of them though, solely because they're challenging and I enjoy seeing competition. even if there is less than there has been in the past. I wouldn't say this is a "fun" pack, but it is a "competitive" and "hard" pack. so it has replay value.

the following ratings are based on fun factor. honestly, if I don't say explicitly that I won't play a chart again, I'll probably play most of the charts on rates for scoring purposes.

2 minute fighters - pretty uninspired and boring. nothing stood out while playing, and the patterns are pretty unfriendly on rates. 3.5/10

21st century digital girl - quit out about half way through, bumped up to 1.3 to make it less boring. the 32nd flares make no sense, and there is nothing musically to warrant 16ths. this shouldnt have been accepted imo. 3/10

a dichroic glass snafu - pretty awful jack usage, color theory didnt really make sense. could have used some mine usage or holds to spruce up the chart significantly. as is, this feels like it was made by an ffr player for submission to ffr. 4.5/10

absurd gaff - nearly skipped this one after seeing bpm, length, and amount of jumps. played anyway. quit out halfway through. boring as hell. 2/10

adularescence - patterns flow pretty well, the minifreezes for synth before the buildup looked fine. the jacks felt alright, not a fan of how jacks like that are presented but whatever. only thing I didnt like was the 32nd burst. 7/10

aether - jumptrills to the ascending synths got really old, really fast. piano interlude with the mines made zero sense. only thing notable about this was the first part of the outro. 4/10

aha! - infuriating that people feel the need to chart things after speeding up the music. this chart would have been perfectly fine at the original speed for MA purposes, and it would have scaled nicely. having said, this wasn't bad. the patterns during the intro and later on during the same musical section rock. 12th jack section was a nice touch. 6/10

alphaomega - piano section absolutely blows goats, but I liked the 12th section and the forced jacks. overall, pretty underwhelming and totally forgettable. 4/10

antipixel - the way you patterned the 32nds to match the sidechaining after the kicks, mmmmf. unfortunately, a few sections of this are totally underwhelming, and leaves a lot to be desired. playing on rates makes the underwhelming parts way more fun, but makes the streams a lot less fun. 6.5/10

ateks trialogue - started on oni, heard polyrhythms in the intro that weren't charted, quit out and switched to edit, and was quickly disappointed. not a bad chart at all though, the piano (whats with all the piano interludes, fuckin christ) interlude was actually quite good, some of the difficulty spikes were kinda brutal. the chart is definitely MAable up until the last few measures. kinda reminds me of a bmah with less polish. 7/10

bassdrop freaks - forgot that I played this approximately 5 seconds after I finished playing it. unmemorable in pretty much every way possible. 2/10

betsuni - was expecting something dumb, got a pretty cute file that I got 1p on and will probably never go for quad. mad/10

blastix riotz - just okay. trills were a pleasant deviation from js charts, but the file overall was lacking some serious colors. really didnt leave that much of an impression, and the outro was pretty lame. 5/10

blaze - watched this on autoplay. fucking lmao. this is absolutely awful. 0/10

burn this moment into the retina of my eye - 6 minutes of goreshit, absolutely should have been cut. sorry, I appreciate the work that went into this chart, but this drags on and on. the actual break sections have some neat minijacks, but a lot of the chart feels very familiar. the individual break sections are varied enough musically to warrant interesting patterns, some mine gimmicks, well-placed freezes. this left a lot to be desired. 3.5/10

caramel soundwave - this really didnt need a chart. utterly boring. 1.5/10

catch your eyes - super cute chart, the streams worked really well. definitely going to rethrn to this one. my only gripes are about some of the jacks, and the streams that are a mess of colors. pretty sure that's not what's happening musically. other than that, fun chart. 7.5/10

chandelier - jesus christ this was annoying and unbelieveably boring. 1.5/10

chrono diver - alright chart, nothing notable. the jumptrills at the end are annoying. 5/10

connaextion - super fun, only real issue I had was the intro. the freeze section is 100% not how I would have charted it, but it works well enough. 8/10

croix - took a bit for the chart to begin, the minimal approach didnt fit well with the song, and once the chart started getting denser, it merely became forgettable. 4.5/10

cruciform dachshund - out of igorrr's entire discography, you picked a really awful track to chart. brutal patterning, liked the jacks in the beginning. the walls were kinda gross though, even though the were pretty easy to hit. jumpstream was, oddly enough, the weakest part of this chart. an alright chart overall. 6.5/10

danbo - great song, starts to drag on after a while though. the main issue I have is that this is terribly inconsistent. the colored notes drop out after a few measures, you missed a bunch of 32nds, and a lot of the jacks feel very forced. should have been looked at more closely imo, but oh well, it's decently fun otherwise. 7/10

discloze - really really boring, enough to the point where this is a snoozefest at any rate under 1.5. 3/10

distort your ear - takes too long to get going, but when it does, it's an okay dump. some of the 32nds, particularly when paired with the jumpjacks, don't fit well at all. not bad though. 5.5/10

dopamine - this chart does not even remotely do the song justice. this was a terrible chart. messy, inaccurate, inconsistent, and most importantly, did not capture the feeling of the music. maybe I'm biased because the first time I heard this song was from lg's 6k chart, but I hated this so much. 0/10

double yome happy wedding - inconsistent, but was fun for the most part. the mine section was easily the best part of the entire chart, loved that. didn't like some of the 24th trills later on. will be returning to this chart though. 7/10

dragonlady - loads of fun, holy shit. some odd patterns here or there, but otherwise this chart owns. 8/10

eastward - really inconsistent. the intro and outro both sucked, but the middle was great. the color usage was pretty awful throughout the entire chart, and the mine usage was iffy as hell (that mine in the outro shouldnt be there, as an example). good ideas, just not fully fleshed out. 6.5/10

engine - so underwhelming, it's actually quite upsetting. this could have been one of the best charts in the entire pack. however, I will say that the jumpstream sections are definitely some of the best sections I have played thus far, amazingly good. but the rest of the file, ugh. 7/10

everlasting message - the only issue I have is that 48th burst thing that sounds totally arbitrary. I have to thank you for charting the jumpstream sections like you did, because they are very tasteful and wonderful to hit. definitely will be playing this one again and again, well done. 8.5/10

extrasolar - hands down blows all of your other charts in this pack out of the water. keeping the chart at 100bpm was a fantastic idea, loved the mine usage, loved the js patterns, loved this chart through and through. 9/10

faster faster faster - definitely could have used a cut. the second half of the chart is far more fun than the first half, and that speedup is loads of fun. drags a bit during the standard jumpstream sections, but this chart definitely isnt bad at all. 7/10

forgotten - really didnt like the layering scheme in this. brutal chart, but even though it's hard, it's kinda boring. 5/10

freedom dive tpz remix - i'm just going to assume that you charted this, just for the sake of charting this. youre not getting a rating for this one until you confirm meme or non-meme status.

frozen world - ugh, no thanks. over stays it's welcome after about a minute and a half. 2/10

gaia - kinda bland, but the mines and some other neat sections make up for it. not much to say about this honestly. 6/10

gbye - fun on 1.2, pretty boring otherwise. 4/10

gimme gimme gimme - should have been cut. not what I was expecting, bit still kinda boring. glad I sightread an AAA, probably won't play this one again. 3/10

goodtek - fun, but kinda boring outside of the js sections. start using mines. nothing really notable otherwise. 6.5/10

hoshi ga furanai machi - not bad, js is pretty fun, but it drags on after a while, probably due to how slow this is compared to other charts in the pack. the 32nd section owns. the jacks really feel like they were put there solely to ruin scores on rates, since the majority of the file scales very well. 7/10

hoshikuzu no interlude - cute file. 7/10

I dont play kancolle but waifus - lmao. 8/10

i'm your daddy - easily one of the worst charts in the pack. patterns make no sense whatsoever. 0/10

ice angel - eze pleasey lemon squeezy, I cant take another one of your marathon charts. 2/10

ice cage - was actually pretty excited to play this purely based on the amount of jumps. the low jump count meant a needed break from the jumpstream meta. fun chart, one of the better dumps. 7.5/10

internet bitch - alright chart, even though it's pretty short, the second half felt like it was longer than it actually was. 5/10

inivitation from mr. c - ugh, this was forgettable as hell. 3/10

it's a 10 bats - was excited for a swing chart, was quickly disappointed by how bad this was. ghost notes??? 2/10

juicy - the color notes to the squeaks was one of the most memorable things I've played, but overall this chart was super messy. this would have been one of the better charts if it was looked at more closely. 7/10

kakushinteki metamaruphose - JAPAN. you already know my thoughts, and this version is a bit more polished. 7.5/10

kakuzetsu thanatos - I dont remember playing this lol. 2/10

kinetic - one of the weaker dumps from pancaks, not bad though. 6/10

kirakira time - bleeeeeh. 4/10

legend - pretty alright, nothing really to say about it. I like that you used jumptrill patterns that arent fuckin [12][34] over and over. 6/10

licca - utterly boring, and the quad sections sucked. 3/10

looming shadow of a tree long gone - pls stop making boring chart. the 12th jacks are blatantly incorrect. fuck, this probably could have made for a really fun chart, but this just keeps going and going. 2/10

lost emotion - wtf did I just play. mine usage was iffy in some sections, most notably the intro. the colored sections were totally weird, but this turns out to be a pretty memorable chart. probably loads of fun on rates. 6.5/10

luv song - lmaoooo you're an asshole. this chart owns, I think??? this is not a 19, btw, this is a lot harder than most charts that arent dumps. the 48th trill was totally unwarranted though, should have been a roll pattern of some sort. but yeah, this was super fun. 8/10

miracle sympho x - no thanks. 3/10

mittens is angry - the second drop is easily the best part of the chart, it's kinda boring until then. 6.5/10

mousou express - it's like youre not even paying attention when you make charts. this wasnt nearly as bad as that other chart from earlier, but fuck this layering. mfw ghost notes in 2015. 1.5/10

netoge haijin sprechchor - based solely on sample music, I bumped this up to 1.4 and watched on autoplay. totally forgettable and boring, except for the minijacks, which happen once at the end and totally ruin the flow. 3/10

new game - good thing that was short. 5/10

night sky - fuckin owns, that drop was the best I've played thus far. gg. 8.5/10

odoru mizushibuki - eh, decent. bonus points for bg, would smash with the fury of 1000 cirnos. 6.5/10

ojousama muchafuri - sick. should have cut so we're not expecting a marathon. idk how the rest of the song sounds, but if it's also chartable, please finish this. 8/10

one by one - took me a second to realize what exactly was going on. the last js section was pretty interesting. not a bad chart. 7/10

ooi - I really dont want to seem like I'm bandwagoning, but yeah this was tight. the syncopation during the "h-h-h-here we go" section was fuckin great, and the piano section was just as great. solid chart. 8.5/10

our journey and epilogue - thank you so much for charting this. I'm pretty much speechless at the moment, everything about this chart was beautiful, there were sections where I just couldnt keep a straight face and smiled from ear to ear. as I'm writing this, I still haven't played the rest of the charts in the pack, but I sincerely doubt anything will top this. 10/10

over light - not bad, the hand jacks were totally uncalled for. this would have been killer on rates, but those ruin the flow completely. everything else was pretty fluid. liked the ending. 7/10

over the testament - ur secret layering technique more like lmao ur right index finger/10

overcomplexification - pretty lackluster except for the middle section with 32nds and holds. that was tight. 6.5/10

overworld - quit out, not playing this ever.

packed your ears with shit - messy messy messy. 6/10

plain asia - boooooring. 4/10

porta vista - one of the most boring charts in the pack. I legitimately yawned while playing. infinitely more fun on, like, 1.7 lmao. 1.5/10

powerflux - fuck this is brutal. sick attention to detail, this is probably the hardest non-dump, and even then this is harder than most of the dumps I've played. great chart. 8/10

precipitation - boring as shit. 2.5/10

preserved valkryia - could have been way cooler, but it's an alright chart. the osu-style holds ruins the second half of the chart completely. 5/10

pupa - colored note usage is garbage except for the filtered section. overall, a decent chart. 5.5/10

pure evil - given the song, this chart was completely underwhelming and unforgettable. might rechart this. the holds on the vocals made zero sense. bursts were inaccurate. 3/10

raise your flag - quit out immediately. not playing this.

rave 6 - fucking awful. .5/10

reminiscing - pretty lackluster, although the mine usage was alright. 4/10

revolutionary addict - boring as hell. 2/10

sayonara planet wars - decently fun, mine smilies are always clever and fun to see since no one uses them. will probably play this again. 7.5/10

shokuji - what a coincidence, another skwid file with j-rock that I'm not playing.

sigma for the delta - pretty standard dump chart, nothing that stands out. some of the patterns in the tail end of the chart are dumb as shit. 4.5/10

spaceland toybox - not bad, decently fun. 6/10

speed of link - given your track record thus far in this pack, I'm skipping this one.

sun valley - fl studio presets/10

sunday once more - I think I would be accurate in saying this was charted after you received charts from gammeblaster. this was alright 6/10

sunnyshinyrimg - pretty boring through and through. 3/10

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious - not too bad, the jacks were fun to hit, and I liked that the ending js had hands when the majority of the js before didnt, nice way to wrap up a chart. 7/10

the end of the world - could have, and probably should have, been much much harder. this is very obviously a boss song, and there was a lot left to be desired. fortunately this was a short chart so it wasnt too disappointing. 5.5/10

the sampling paradise - noticed the error, and this was alright enough to warrant downloading the fix. not bad, a bit lackluster. 6.5/10

time to air - not playing solely based on principle.

toilet story 5 - overlayered for the sake of being a hard chart. wasnt fun. 2/10

tomato leaf breaks - lmao

trooper - by far the most satisfying dump, and jack, chart in the pack. the jack patterns fucking own. 8.5/10

tsumetai misnomer to hakase no dad - kept dragging on and on and on and on. 2/10

tyranny falls - this is totally not your fault, but I absolutely could not stand the totally synthetic nature of the song itself. everything, probably including the guitar, is synthetic. powermetal after 2010/10

ukigemo - pretty predictable, not much else to say. 5 /10

verse iv - super messy, some parts were awful, some parts kicked ass. the anchored section near the end with the kicks on c1, that was the best section of the entire chart. 6/10

vostochi express - do you want people to associate your cdtitle with really fucking awful charts? because this is how you do exactly that. 1/10

w1sh - slick chart, really enjoyed this one from start to finish. who the hell are you lol, I think I've enjoyed both charts so far. 8/10

wadatsumi - forgettable, EXCEPT for the 12ths which were totally incorrect. 2.5/10

we are kfc fairy pompoms - clever layering and pattern usage. not bad. 6.5/10

werewolf howls - nice text generator cdtitle, I remember when I had one those. ps this chart has sections that are the textbook definition of arbitrary. 1/10

why do you hate me - I actually dont hate you, this chart isnt bad. kinda overstays it's welcome after about two minutes, but overall it's decent. 6.5/10

wizdomiot - the section leading up to the 24th stream, and the stream iyself, were the best sections of the chart. loved the color usage and the rolls. mine usage, although minimal, was pretty tasteful. that middle section is good enough to warrant playing that chart again and again. 7/10

yokuatsu sahara girl - needed a cut very badly. pretty forgetable. 3/10

yura-yura sweet faget - LMAO

._pulse - pretty much every section that isnt jumpstream is wonderful. the jump trills woth increasingly longer holds was loads of fun to hit. jumpstream sections were pretty standard. 7.5/10

so finally, I'd like to give some pointers to the people who made charts. please download some "old school" packs, and just look at a handful of charts. some that I would recommend are odipacks 2 and 3, dark chancellor pack, the ffr seasonal packs, and untitled stepmania pack. you obviously don't have to listen to me, but I think that quite a few artists in this pack would benefit greatly from picking at some older, "classic" files.

james may, guil, lein, leo137, and kingfisher all have some serious potential.

thanks for taking the time to put this pack together, thanks to all who sent charts. this should keep the scoreboards and smo pretty busy for a while.
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 11:08 AM   #78
NeonSM
Я тебя люблю Маша
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to NeonSM

Vostochni 1/10

Makes sense! Thanks for the great review choof :*

While I don't agree with that rating, given the fact you gave no proof of why the file should be rated THAT low, I do agree with what you said about Aha! in general, and the overall rating given to it.

Thanks for taking the time to write this out.

Last edited by NeonSM; 11-28-2015 at 11:08 AM..
NeonSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 11:17 AM   #79
Shxfted
Godly
FFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
overworld - quit out, not playing this ever.
lol fuck, tbh I don't like my charts either, but I didn't think this one was that bad
Shxfted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 11:24 AM   #80
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

dat journey and epilogue 10/10 :')

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote