Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #61
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: Tell me your life story.

The only thing I'd fear is leaving your browser's window open and someone stumbles upon it and recognizes you. I'd trust pretty much everyone in this community, especially considering I don't know anyone who'd be interested in spreading this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

MarioNintendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 01:57 PM   #62
Arch0wl
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi40 View Post
what are people gonna do lol

nobody gonna fly over to berkeley and shank me
I've been to Berkeley before

grab the lube, boy, it's time for boaltsex
Arch0wl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:16 PM   #63
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.

By the way Arch I read your story and wow. That's all I got to say.

On a side note, you were pretty early on the internet bandwagon, weren't you not. I wish I was there to see how it was. I don't even know how to open an IRC... gosh!

Quote:
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

Old 08-20-2013, 02:42 PM   #64
mi40
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch0wl View Post
I've been to Berkeley before

grab the lube, boy, it's time for boaltsex
lordychrist
Old 08-20-2013, 03:00 PM   #65
Jimmymi1
Forum User

1995 - Born
1995 to 2005 i dont remember shit about.
2006 - Played Stepmania for a month actually. I was bullied like hell.
2007 - Became attached to metal, i was the wierd kid.
2008 - Started producing music
2009 - Realized i had good looks and that i was very charming became popular, had alot of different girlfriends and i also drank alot of alcohol (bad jimmy), went to concerts and all that awesome shit.
2010 - Cut off my metul hair and started realizing that life wasnt about partying and women.
2011 - Produced alot of music and started smoking weed daily.
2012 - Stopped smoking weed and started wearing skinny jeans and hanging out with the swag boiz.
2013 (today) - Im 18, my girlfriend just broke up with me, im visiting a psychologist regularly, i play way too much video games and im studying to become a photographer.
Old 08-20-2013, 03:06 PM   #66
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

14 - Booze and Chicks
15 - Life isn't about Booze and Chicks

I'm really not sure what to say to that progression.
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 03:19 PM   #67
Jimmymi1
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
14 - Booze and Chicks
15 - Life isn't about Booze and Chicks

I'm really not sure what to say to that progression.
By drinking i dont mean "yay its weekend, lets steal moms vodka!". And by chicks i mean that i figured out how easily manipulated other 14 year old drunk girls were.

I was an idiotic kid.
Old 08-20-2013, 03:48 PM   #68
Ohaider
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Sept. 19, 1995
Began trumpet at 8
Began piano at 10
Began guitar at 13
Began sequencing at 16
Old 08-20-2013, 04:08 PM   #69
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioNintendo View Post
By the way Arch I read your story and wow. That's all I got to say.

On a side note, you were pretty early on the internet bandwagon, weren't you not. I wish I was there to see how it was. I don't even know how to open an IRC... gosh!
you need a can opener
Old 08-20-2013, 04:19 PM   #70
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.

Can a can cut a tan to the tenth?

Quote:
Quote:
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

Old 08-20-2013, 04:20 PM   #71
smartdude1212
2 is poo

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
Apply the scientific method.
smartdude1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:24 PM   #72
mi40

Old 08-20-2013, 04:40 PM   #73
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.

Guys let's stop derailing this perfect thread (am guilty of this)

Quote:
Quote:
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

Old 08-20-2013, 04:52 PM   #74
Kibblre
Caelondia Represent
FFR Veteran

I guess I'll post some stuff here since some of this I've been wanting to say but I'm pretty shy overall in face-to-face converstations so none of it really comes up.

I was born in Berwyn Illinois and lived on the outskirts of Chicago for most of my childhood. It was still considered Chicago, but most of the surrounding neighborhoods had name to them, mine being West Elsdon from as far as I can tell. I went to a small Catholic school, although the logical part of me kicked in early and I didn't care for religion. My parents still kept taking me to church, but they never really forced it upon me. Even now I haven't formally told them I don't believe in God, but I feel as if they knew from when I was younger and just don't care since they're not the sort of people to judge anybody else for their beliefs, social standing, etc. It was a small school and everyone was friends with everyone else even throughout the grades. I hung out with my brother's (3 years older) friends and hung out with people a year or two younger than me. I started playing hockey at 5 and tennis around 8 or 9. I was huge into sports as a kid playing nearly every one imaginable but loved hockey too much to play anything else. My childhood consisted of playing basketball with friends, hockey practices and games, and light video games. The only downside to that part of my life is that the neighborhood wasn't the safest.

Second semester of 5th grade I was told we would be moving. It really upset me since I loved my friends to death, but I was close enough to where I could still visit them or them me, so we all understood. This actually changed my life pretty hard and defined who I am for the most part. 6th grade was the first time I had any negative social experiences with kids my age. Most of the kids from the new school had gone to school with each other earlier, so I really didn't get to know anybody. I guess I didn't really understand the idea of cliques or circles since everybody liked everybody at my old school. I had gotten a couple friends, though, aside from the kid who was my best friend most of my life whose family moved at the same time we did for the same reason of the bad neighborhood. He was a year younger than me and fit into the "popular" crowd and we slowly grew apart.

I had gotten Xbox Live around this time and my daily activities consisted of going to school, doing homework, and playing Halo 2 the rest of the night unless I had a hockey practice or a game. I guess this is where I started turning from an extrovert to an introvert. Gaming appealed to me for the same reason as a lot of you guys; people cared about my personality and not who I associated with. I stopped hanging out with others almost entirely shy of another friend who played Halo as much as I did and I was fine with it.

8th grade I got my first and only girlfriend. She loved video games as much as I did and I even bought her Xbox Live for her birthday so we could play online at nights. I loved her, I really did. We had so much in common that we both thought we would be together for a long time. Eventually I guess she got upset/tired with how introverted I was. I would make excuses to not hang out since I would rather be alone. We broke up, hurt me more than her since she got a new boyfriend the next day whose she's still with to this day. I still have feelings for her. I always wish that I could go back and pay more attention to her and maybe I'd be a different person from then on.

The breakup happened about 1/4th of the way through freshman year and I really didn't have any friends at all. My highschool didn't have a hockey team so I played tennis instead and made friends there. I eventually fit into a circle of band kids who I still hang out with today. They were the most like me than anyone else. We would usually just hang out and play video games and I still Skype with the two that became my closest friends almost daily. One of the two, Jacques, is still my closest friend today and is one of about 3 people I would actually hang out with outside of our little group.

Senior year I was still pretty introverted outside of the tennis team and our little group. Jacques girlfriend (they're still together, she's like a sister to me) brought a new friend into our group, Cara. Game changer. This was the first girl since my breakup that I wanted to have a relationship with. I guess it was love at first sight, but it's hard for me to determine love since the breakup had that big of an effect on me. We went out on a date, nothing came of it, but my chances weren't over. I'll expand on that in a bit.

Freshman year of college is when I became nearly completely introverted. I started PC gaming along side Xbox so I was gaming whenever I wasn't in class. I became great friends with a guy from TF2 and I still consider him one of my closest friends. Hell, we were on Skype for almost 9 hours two days ago. Some of my classes involved speaking in front of the class so I became more comfortable with that. I still am pretty damn introverted but I don't feel as awkward hanging out in our group anymore. Nothing really interesting happened the first two years (going to be a junior in a few weeks) aside from making a couple friends that I don't hang out with much since I'd rather play games and be on Skype with my TF2 friends.

I started hanging out with Cara this summer...a lot. I like her and I know for a fact that she likes me. We've been going on dates, but she has a crazy ex-boyfriend in the mix that was from our group of friends. TL;DR, he still thinks he has a shot although he acted like a dick through most of the relationship, almost went suicidal about it. Because of that, we haven't formally started a relationship yet, but we want to. I'm still kinda afraid though that if we start a relationship she'll be just as upset about me introversion as my last girlfriend was. I do nothing besides playing video games, going to work, talking to my TF2 friends on Skype, and hanging out with her. School's also starting soon which will also complicate things since I'd be about 2 hours away. I know I'd be able to handle it since spending time alone wouldn't bother me, but I'm sure she wouldn't like being distant. So we've just been hanging out and I've been dodging conversations from my sister-like friend that I described earlier about starting a realationship with her despite it being a sure thing. I guess my previous relationship made me realize that I don't want to hurt anyone or be hurt so that might explain why we haven't developed anything despite hanging out a lot since May. I guess what bothers me the most is that none of this bothers me. I feel like I lack feelings at some point. I know being closer to her would be great, but not being with her doesn't bother me at all.

Welp, that's the most anyone ever has known about my life. Not even my close friends know most of this since I play the stupid hard shell of emotions card and don't let anyone in. I wrote more than I thought I would and I don't expect anyone to read it. It just feels nice to finally say it somewhere.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:26 PM   #75
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibblre View Post
Welp, that's the most anyone ever has known about my life. Not even my close friends know most of this since I play the stupid hard shell of emotions card and don't let anyone in. I wrote more than I thought I would and I don't expect anyone to read it. It just feels nice to finally say it somewhere.
I read it and I found it really interesting. I hope it will all go for the better between you and Cara. And it does feel good to write it all down, doesn't it? lol

Quote:
Quote:
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

Old 08-20-2013, 05:48 PM   #76
Kibblre
Caelondia Represent
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioNintendo View Post
I read it and I found it really interesting. I hope it will all go for the better between you and Cara. And it does feel good to write it all down, doesn't it? lol
Thanks, and it does. Like I said, I found it easier to type it here than it is to actually say it since for the most part, including the people I know here, you're all complete strangers and I'll never most likely see any of you in real life.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:41 PM   #77
JohnRedWolf87
Backlogger of Hobbies
FFR Veteran

Very interesting stories from all of you, and I wish you all the best.

I attempted to write something. However, I find that I have poor structure when it comes to covering such a broad period of time. My thoughts and ideas are all over the place.

xBBx Takedown's First Tournament - 2nd Place (Beginner)
ZC_Wolfy's Birthday Tournament - 3rd Place (Novice)
Dragons_Fury One Division Higher Tourney - 2nd Place (Novice)
Samurai7694's Ultimate Enduring Fabulous Tournament - 3rd Place (D1)
Dark_Chrysalis' 1st FFR Bowl - 2nd Place (D1), 13th place overall
Panic4Me and MrMagic's Thanksgiving Tournament - 2nd Place (D1)
JohnRedWolf87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 06:52 PM   #78
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Very interesting stories from all of you, and I wish you all the best.

I attempted to write something. However, I find that I have poor structure when it comes to covering such a broad period of time. My thoughts and ideas are all over the place.
I have the same problem.

Haven't gotten to read much yet, prob will once the lil ones are sleeping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 06:56 PM   #79
Herogashix
Descension from Heaven
FFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

[nutshell]One mistake after another.[/nutshell]
Old 08-20-2013, 07:02 PM   #80
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I am curious if anyone else's mother fits this profile?

http://parrishmiller.com/narcissists.html

And I don't mean just one or two points, but like damn near all (like 22+)
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote