Old 05-6-2019, 06:10 PM   #881
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Wow, obviously that slip isn't an actual slip because we are not W/W but I would be all over that if I were you guys lmao

But, it's not real so if we are going to focus on Roundbox we should focus on other reasons

My overall feelings on Roundbox are kinda iffy. I definitely see what people are saying about giving a lot into his read on me. The main thing that strikes me as weird about it is that he made such a big post defending me when he didn't really need to, it's not like I was in immediate danger of being lynched or something. This makes me kinda paranoid that he is trying to pocket me.
What do you think of his take on your wolfgames? From what you know of roundbox, do you think he believes that those tells can sum up your wolfgame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 05-6-2019, 06:10 PM   #882
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
roundbox how serious was your gradiant vote
not sure if I ever answered this, but it was a gut feel for maybe 5 minutes. I thought he'd react differently, but he didn't. I also didn't really give him much time so w/e

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Lynch absolutely needs to be between Antori and Wayward at this point: Antori is making reads up per post about them and Wayward is literally not even paying attention to his own post. Both are anti-town and unacceptable behavior.

It's was down to "Do I want to call out Roundbox for nothing all phase so he can just go play DOTA again or do I want to use my limited time this week talking to people who will actually play the game d0"

That may be unfair since you are proving to be present but for better or worse I just don't invest in some things anymore. IE: Trying to get Xel to say anything useful d0.

These mean jack all without any commentary
But you already knew that!

I absolutely remember you doing it twice in a fairly short time period and being pissed at myself the second time.

But I did check up in the history thread / searched for the Star Crossed game and apparently that never happened so ????

I will concede I was wrong

This after he said Haku was clear after reading my post?? I even made a pocket joke.

This alone is worth a lynch

Yes can you show me where you addressed it before I made that comment?

Imma put a pin in this and come back to it much, much later.

(MORE DOWN HERE THAT ROUNDBOX CUT OUT BECAUSE OF LENGTH)
I'm seeing lots of lar posts on d0 are just responses and blank reactions, rather than trying to do any direct scum hunting

Quote:
I think because of Antori's language barrier and the fact that I've seen him as town want to double back on reads without properly explaining when/why he did so I could believe a world where he is derpin' hard and loud

Wayward on the other hand has basically done nothing serious this game that I can recall other then saying he agreed with my post about Haku and then denied that he knew I made a post about haku just to double back and said he was memeing with my post about Haku ????. This is so extremely bad and the fact that it's all I have to go off of him gives me the impression he legit just forgot about it

Which isn't a town mindset because town are actively trying to solve.

Wolves on the other hand know the answer and don't worry as much about solving the game as just blending in with what's happening. A wolf forgets what he says in this particular case much faster then a town ever will.
Keep in mind this vote.

Quote:
I will not be able to play anymore today. I think there's an hour and a half until EoD but I can't make it back before 7.

I can't shake off the feeling that I do not like Star and Yosh. I think I like Star less so because of some wording he uses when speaking to Yosh versus how he was going about talking to the rest of us (If you don't understand re read my posts guys)

I'm gonna lean InD scum for now and ust see how I feel about it in 24 hours I guess.

Roundbox just posted why he likes Raeko and frankly I don't see that happening at all and I really wish I had the time to talk it out with him. Gonna ask you to expand those thoughts for next phase, Round.

Shado dropped from the face of the earth and that makes me sad

If you guys don't lynch out of Antori or Wayward then vote Xel he just isn't really trying.
look at how many scum reads are in this post, WOW
he scumreads the following: wv, antori, star, ind, xel
slight shade on shado

bam bam bam bam bam FIVE WOLVES
also, to revisit the raeko point, I read the post as having emphasis because you DID italicize "at all" in reference to raeko. upon revisit, I think my initial reaction was because of the italics and not me assuming your tone.

Quote:
2) roundbox
sure, i'm pocketed i guess

1) Daikyi
sure, i'm pocketed slightly less i guess

4) MixMasterLar
i liked our interaction a fair bit and think he's being perceptive and moving things forward

3) star-crossed
not ready to lock in town but lean works. she has a scary wide lynch net but she's been posting ~well. my worry with the lynch options is thinking about correcting for previous wolf games

10) Antori
i need somewhere to put soul+meta reads and this is one of them

8) XelNya
idk let's poke him and find out. i don't think he's much of an issue, and talking about haku helped show he's thinking about things. less a fan of recent tude, that's energy that could go into picking a fav lynch instead of just playing responsively

11) Hakulyte
somewhat meta-town but absent a fair bit in post-shitpost game. might as well be null; there's things i can look for in his read progression to see if he's town but those aren't easily observable atm

9) flashflash account
always a good option
i don't think his read on me is real but i don't think continuing the bait chain is good for the game state

13) ShadoWolfe
many of his contributions feel like attempts to be a reasonable person instead of game development and that doesn't make the bacon. i almost moved him up for post-stylistic reasons but talk about him made me think that was a bad idea

6) Wayward Vagabond
just barely above being a voidperson, but with a contradictory presence when phasing in

IOU raeko and gradi reads just want to get this out
this is a sharp contrast to lar here, as ind points out just general null-ish or town-leaning reads.
I don't think all of these town reads feel like "gimmes" as some wolves reading towns typically do (clearing people as town on small things instead of making a mental effort to process why they might be town)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
None of my thoughts have changed at all. I'd still rather lynch antori here but wayward's not playing
and this is why I have a mental block on gradiant. I haven't seen too much contributions from him today, and it's putting him in the NULL FOR DAYS slot. I need to resolve this

Quote:
I'm actually a lot less mad at InD then I was when I left. I think I just didn't really get what he was trying to say at the time.

But I do hope we get to talk in real time some more

Honestly Shado is the one I want to see the most today. I feel like I probably gave him too much of a d0 pass and he hasn't contributed as much as it seems.

I don't have any other thoughts on anyone right now so I'll 're read the thread tonight. Unfortunately considering how Wayward and Antori became the lynch targets it's either

A ) Antori was the wolf and we fucked up
Or
B ) Both Antori and Wayward where just Derpin' and became default lynches.

But tells me it's B but I guess I'll save final judgement for after the reread
I don't like lar dropping off of his FIVE SCUMREADS that he made the day before. obviously, two of them are dead at this point, but he really drops the antori case super hard after the lynch, gives ind a temporary pass, and doesn't really address xel at all

Quote:
Anyway to conclude the Shado/inD bit

Shado is simply coming in and picking between the wagons sat before him while InD is countervoting because he finds the wagon itself to not be voting in good faith.

Take your pick which is worst I guess
he's letting US make the read and determination of which is scummier, rather than himself
SUS

Quote:
Going back to this for a sec

if there is a wolf between them then InD's reasoning seems more awkward to me then Shado's, with it being d0 and all.

I'm not ready to say that proves anything though.
SAME AS ABOVE; NO WEIGHTED OPINION

Quote:
i don't believe shado's ffa read at all, but the rest are at least reasonable things to think aside from the raeko one which i guess is an attempt at humor

i want to lynch someone that was writing off star because they didn't want to deal with pushing her

i don't think the wayward lynch is very informational but roundbox gets the most cred from eod
I think lar fits the criteria of writing off star, how about you?
Old 05-6-2019, 06:10 PM   #883
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
lmao
ohey, I just mentioned you

what's good
Old 05-6-2019, 06:11 PM   #884
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Fucking ew
??

you guys don't know mine or his alignment, if I were in that situation, I would think it was a slip too. He could have been trying to say throw me under the bus as a town person but I've never heard that term used in that way before
Old 05-6-2019, 06:12 PM   #885
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

I think something can also be said here about Lar's recent pounce on me

it feels opportunistic as he mentioned in that one post "I'm looking more at shado today," but he's now agreeing with shado and is backing it up with me "not addressing d1 posts" and the "slip" that shado pointed out

now that I'm actively engaging d1 posts (and continuing to do so), what say you, lar?
Old 05-6-2019, 06:14 PM   #886
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

also, in regards to shado

I'm going to flip town if you lynch me

what will this do in regards to your read on raeko? lar?
Old 05-6-2019, 06:15 PM   #887
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
ftr shado, I'm not feeling as positive about raeko right now as I was yesterday
I know she's been sick and having trouble focusing, but she really only responded to flashflash when she came back into thread. It's not as outwardly branch as I was hoping it to be.
Can you walk me a little through the mental progression of how you started to come at that doubt?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Old 05-6-2019, 06:15 PM   #888
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
he's letting US make the read and determination of which is scummier, rather than himself
SUS
I almost started believing that you where believing this until this happened

Obviously "Take your pick" implies both are bad, not that you should decide it and I'll follow. I don't care what backwards English speaking country anyone claims to come from I expect that you know the idiom.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 05-6-2019, 06:17 PM   #889
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

I no longer believe Roundbox's push on me is in good faith

I no longer believe that he went to reread the thread to figure things out, moreso just to see how far back he needed to go to frame someone

The Slip Shado points out and the fact that Raeko felt the need to weigh in about it make it hard for me to tell myself that I'm jumping the gun on that read.

Old 05-6-2019, 06:17 PM   #890
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Roundbox and upon him flipping read Raeko needs to be next.

Old 05-6-2019, 06:18 PM   #891
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
What do you think of his take on your wolfgames? From what you know of roundbox, do you think he believes that those tells can sum up your wolfgame?
Well I don't think he's entirely wrong in what he says. he does know my past wolf games fairly well by the look of it, and some of his conclusions were right for those games.

I think he's letting his experiences with me on the same wolf team as he was colour his reads a bit, since those were the most recent times, and maybe he didn't have to look for so much subtle stuff in my posts but more just about when I was posting, etc.

Also the fact that the read was almost all based on meta, I don't like that. BUT I could kind of feel him struggling with the game at the beginning so maybe looking at me thru a meta lense was helpful at the time? But it does feel pocket-y to me still
Old 05-6-2019, 06:18 PM   #892
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
also, in regards to shado

I'm going to flip town if you lynch me

what will this do in regards to your read on raeko? lar?
I think if you flip town I reconsider raeko entirely. Lar is a void that I keep mentally pairing with people but can't seem to pin down as scum individually. I'm seeing your case on him and won't forget it if you truly do flip town

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-6-2019, 06:19 PM   #893
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

not in good faith??

did you see my reads yesterday and how little they were developed? what else do you expect me to do to develop my reads?

what happened to lynching shado? sussing antori? sussing ind?

also
I WILL FLIP TOWN
what will you do with raeko next then, lar?
Old 05-6-2019, 06:21 PM   #894
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
I think lar fits the criteria of writing off star, how about you?
not what i meant. i meant people declaring her town without any hang-ups because they weren't going to try to lynch her at any point

like the baseline is people keep their options open but the game suggests she wasn't going to be a popular option

been thinking about that less though just because it is that far from the baseline
Old 05-6-2019, 06:21 PM   #895
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
I think something can also be said here about Lar's recent pounce on me

it feels opportunistic as he mentioned in that one post "I'm looking more at shado today," but he's now agreeing with shado
@MML there's something to be said for this read. Since we're all here right now, mind going over how you reconcile voting alongside a scumlean?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-6-2019, 06:23 PM   #896
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:

what happened to lynching shado? sussing antori? sussing ind?
You must of skipped those posts huh? I already said several times that I didnt vote Antori because I could see that he was probably town struggling with words (I said that before EOD last even when I voted Wayward) and didnt you just quote me saying that I felt better about InD?

I may not clear Shado but your case is far bigger then his.

Stop repeating what you will flip, put the effort into showing me you're wrong. You missing my current thoughts on the majority of the people you listed prove you where not reading me to get a grasp of what I'm about

Old 05-6-2019, 06:24 PM   #897
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

There are less than FORTY minutes left.

@people here that aren't roundbox or MML you should really be sharing your thoughts on this now instead of waiting til the last 10 minutes or worse yet start of day

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-6-2019, 06:26 PM   #898
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
@MML there's something to be said for this read. Since we're all here right now, mind going over how you reconcile voting alongside a scumlean?
I know he said I had you as a scumlean but last I remember all I asked for was to see more of you, and I think I didn't like that you where gone for so long.

That recent post he made where he claims I had 5 scumleans, read what I said and you see that that's not 100% accurate.

But hey for a fun game even if we pretend that I had you down as a scumlean and that was the current read: Do you not think your point against him merits reconsidering that? And also look at his case it does not look to me like he reached that conclusion after reading all of my ISO

Old 05-6-2019, 06:28 PM   #899
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

I feel like I've been put on an empty stage with a knife in my hand and a werewolf across from me except the werewolf is telling me he was forced into a wolf costume and I can hear snickering from what seems to be an empty room because nobody is giving their input on this in the moment

@Gradiant
@Raeko
@inD
@FLASHFLASH ACCOUNT

anything?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-6-2019, 06:28 PM   #900
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

I haven't read your complete ISO, lar
Closed Thread