Old 08-30-2019, 04:08 AM   #21
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
rayword45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: My bed
Age: 22
Posts: 2,487
Default Re: life story thread

one fine day in 1997 the stork was makin a special delivery to some Asians in Boston

it's been downhill ever since
__________________
The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 09:23 AM   #22
choof
youtu.be/sM5hlrkaPSo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
choof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,738
Default Re: life story thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinglesberry View Post
i half feel like your entire goal of this thread is to feel better about yourself on account of it being a thread by you but what do i know
idk what's been fucking you dry for like the entirety of your post history but you've been completely and utterly unhelpful, have almost never contributed positively to a thread, and have just been an absolutely nuisance to the site. you're forum baggage, you're dead weight whose online presence is totally unneeded and unwanted.

so can you please, PLEASE, for the sake of the site and it's members, either stop being such a negative bitch or fuck off?

Last edited by choof; 08-30-2019 at 09:23 AM..
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 09:28 AM   #23
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,975
Default Re: life story thread

Think multiple people now have asked him to lighten up and stop posting to folks that rile him him up (or just any post that causes him to type up something negative really).

Hasn't worked yet.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

Last edited by Charu; 08-30-2019 at 09:28 AM..
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 09:37 AM   #24
choof
youtu.be/sM5hlrkaPSo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
choof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,738
Default Re: life story thread

dingles I'd wholeheartedly love to hear your life story, just to see the fucked up events that brought your sorry, worthless ass to this site, just to shit it up
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 09:45 AM   #25
choof
youtu.be/sM5hlrkaPSo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
choof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,738
Default Re: life story thread

lol profile is closed, hmmmMmMmMMmMm I wonder why
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 11:02 AM   #26
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,661
Default Re: life story thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
dingles I'd wholeheartedly love to hear your life story, just to see the fucked up events that brought your sorry, worthless ass to this site, just to shit it up
You wanna hear mine for the same reason?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 11:45 AM   #27
choof
youtu.be/sM5hlrkaPSo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
choof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,738
Default Re: life story thread

the difference between dinglesberry and you is that you, on occasion, make good posts, and you're a fellow charter, and your edginess has a certain "quality" to it that makes it bearable most of the times
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 11:46 AM   #28
choof
youtu.be/sM5hlrkaPSo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
choof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,738
Default Re: life story thread

like your bad posts are a 20 year old bourbon that no one's going to open but the bottle is respected or some shit, and I really do not like bourbon
dinglesberry is a half drank bottle of md 20/20 that's been sitting in the Saharan sun for three weeks

Last edited by choof; 08-30-2019 at 11:47 AM..
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 11:51 AM   #29
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
rayword45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: My bed
Age: 22
Posts: 2,487
Default Re: life story thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
like your bad posts are a 20 year old bourbon that no one's going to open but the bottle is respected or some shit, and I really do not like bourbon
dinglesberry is a half drank bottle of md 20/20 that's been sitting in the Saharan sun for three weeks
cant lie i like this description and now I wanna hear both their stories

*war flashbacks to high school*
__________________
The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 11:53 AM   #30
Moria
i could be more weird
FFR Veteran
 
Moria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 447
Default Re: life story thread

They both have their quirks.

I like Xel, he's abrasive and opinionated, usually justifiably so.

I like Dingles, almost as much as he does.

You both chart, and you both chart for very different reasons. neither makes either any better than the other, i like both of their metas for very different reasons.

Dingles though fam, you know i care bout you. i'm literally not strong enough to say it straight, but just remember life carries on whether or not we're a part of it. we don't need to be the centre of attention to make a worthwhile point. sometimes opinions outweigh the one expressing the opinion.

the poster is only as good the post

sorry bro, i had to say it
Moria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 12:33 PM   #31
choof
youtu.be/sM5hlrkaPSo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
choof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,738
Default Re: life story thread

so when I was born, my biological dad peaced out and left my mom stranded. she quickly met and married my first stepdad, whom she had another son with, my bro ryan. he was a burgeoning bodybuilder and was heavy into steroid use, so he used to beat my mom and myself, would never touch ryan tho because I guess because he was his own flesh and blood and I wasn't???

anyway, during third grade she finally had enough and got a divorce, I still remember the day that my step-dad pulled my brother and I out of school to give us the news. I was out of the house pretty quickly after that day, but would still go back to the step-dad's house to stay with my brother after joint custody was figured out. beating continued, morale did not improve.

mom met another dude, derek, who became my second step-dad when I was in middle school or so. he was a martial artist, and would also get physical in a sense, but I have never deemed it to be abuse, as it was measured and never came from anger. it was never shit like getting thrown across the house like with step-dad #1, it was more showing us where certain pressure points were. whatever this isn't important lol.

derek had three daughters from another marriage, I don't consider them to be actual sisters anymore really, we hardly talk and I'm certain that they dislike me but whatever.

so when I was 12, I finally met my biological father and all of my issues kinda clicked when I met him, like I knew why I was so fucked up and it was primarily genetic shit that came from him.

my mom and derek both had pretty good careers and we were staunchly middle class until my mom had a tumor which absolutely destroyed the family and left us bankrupt. this was during high school, which made my experience measurably worse.

I'll fast forward to 17 when I joined the military. joined the army, went to boot camp during summer of '08, came back to finish senior year, dropped out because it was a culture shock. not only did I come back from boot camp with like infinite more discipline, but I also went to yet another fucking school.

when I dropped out, I went to advanced training, came back to do my national guard shit, thought the national guard was the dumbest shit ever so I went active, figured out that active duty sucked too and eventually ended up attempting suicide, getting honorably discharged.

I'll follow this post up with everything that happened after I left the military in 2011 but if you guys have questions, I'll answer em, fuck it.

Last edited by choof; 08-30-2019 at 12:36 PM..
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 01:05 PM   #32
Moria
i could be more weird
FFR Veteran
 
Moria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 447
Default Re: life story thread

huh, i wont cry for you but making this post as a reservation. this can be a good thread, and choofy proved meaning can come from it. im saving this post for a few days down the line once im sober enough to scribe all the shit i wish i could forget.

drunk edit: yeah boi im afraid to express my feelings rn

mindful edit: why'd i feel the need to make an edit?

belligerent edit: fuck you past-me

Last edited by Moria; 08-30-2019 at 01:09 PM.. Reason: damn this reservation better've been worth it
Moria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 02:48 PM   #33
Funnygurl555
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
Posts: 1,943
Default Re: life story thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinglesberry View Post
i half feel like your entire goal of this thread is to feel better about yourself on account of it being a thread by you but what do i know
how would it make me feel better about myself? like, in the "at least my life isn't as bad as theirs" sense?

if so, not at all man, but idk if you'd just take my word for it

thanks for starting to share stories
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 02:48 PM   #34
Svaz
quite clever
 
Svaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Slumberland
Age: 31
Posts: 872
Default Re: life story thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinglesberry View Post
i half feel like your entire goal of this thread is to feel better about yourself on account of it being a thread by you but what do i know
pretty unwarranted given that she wants to hear other people talk about themselves. it's hard to completely remove ego at all in a post, especially in a thread like this, but to say it's some ego boost to learn about other people is a stretch at the very least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
lol profile is closed, hmmmMmMmMMmMm I wonder why
It's not for why you're implying, I'm pretty sure at least, and honestly I'd do the same in that position.

Also, I get that Dingles basically seethes with disparaging statements in any non-stepmans post (likely myself included given that I've played TWG, perhaps even for this very post), but that's not a reason to say things like "your presence is unneeded and unwanted;" he's another person at a computer too, and he has friends here just like anyone else does. Being rude to someone being rude is only going to serve as justification to continue on like that.

Anyway, RE: thread.
I feel like I've been around a lot of pretty poignant historic events in my 30ish years; I'll just gloss over most of it and identify highlights. It got more lengthier than intended, feel free to check the spoiler.

I was born when the Berlin Wall was still up, in Frankfurt, Germany. I was too young to go myself, but my parents took a visit to Berlin in November, which terrifyingly coincided with the wall being taken down. They had to make checkpoints during an evacuation under threat of getting shot. They made it back, and we later moved back to the US for my dad's job (the military) and I proceeded to move a lot during childhood, just 3 times in the US, where I finished the brunt of my elementary school. I was a bright student and got put into a gifted program (didn't last, disintegrated after I got off ADD meds and went through some times), where I was selected as a representative of my school. I shook then Vice President Al Gore's hand at an assembly. A little after this, I moved out of the states to Uxbridge, England, where Winston Churchill used to have a bunker. I took a few tours of it.

It was around this time my parents began to split, a rift I had a weirdly prophetic dream of, around age 7, but that dream probably came off childish "spot the difference" scenarios at friend's houses with their parents and mine. Those observations were likely compounded by my mother's compulsion to drink whole bottles of wine and smoke cigarettes alone on the patio in evenings. My mom did not move to England with my dad and brother and I. The most prominent experience I remember is going to the Isle of Wight for a weeklong class trip and learning about cousinfucker Queen Victoria, and turning 12 there.

After that we lived with my mom in SoCal, then bumfuck Tennessee, then SoCal again and it was generally a weird experience of cohabitation with my mom's high school boyfriends. It got pretty bad, not much because of them, but because of her drunken bouts, and I tried my best to be her most vocal opposition. Eventually, myself, my brother, and even the children of her last boyfriend were all temporarily foster kids while the CPS did an investigation on her, my dad, and her boyfriend at the time. It's a really strange part of my life that I can't always piece together accurately, but I guess this is pretty common when living or closely dealing with an abuser. My last vision of my mom before graduating high school was her holed up in a psychiatric unit after her most recent suicide attempt.

(I guess I can touch on this briefly, I've seen her a few times since but it always ends badly. I've since kept my newest number from her, and wish her a happy birthday, a merry Christmas, and a happy new year. Any information I give with her she manipulates, and picking away at the rose-tinted saran wrap you put over bad things about people you love reveals some very big truths. It's hard, but not impossible to progress past biological ties. This year I've been getting back in touch with her siblings and mom and it's been pretty good.)

We got ready to go to Germany again with my dad. I was pretty excited to come "full circle" as it were. That Christmas was still one of the best ones of my life, finally getting there, and getting our passports, and being done with that chapter of tribulations.

I graduated high school inconsequentially. A couple of years after that I joined here, and the rest I've probably overshared already. I think there are a few parts I didn't cover at all, after stopping my presence here in 2015? and then returning at the beginning of this year for a simple TWG. The block function is free if this re-emergence bothers you, though. Please feel free to use it.

Shortly, though, I was in the military for a while, the most interesting thing was being in Seoul when president Park got impeached, and President Moon-Jae In won after making a pretty aggressive campaign in StarCraft II. I got out of active in Colorado Springs, Colorado, which is where I lived when a significant event happened where I live now: Charlottesville, VA.

Here, a statue of a Robert E. Lee, a Confederate key player still stands, no longer covered in a plastic wrap, but protected by a hideous orange picket fence and no trespassing signs. A few blocks away is an ongoing memorial to the woman that died to vehicular manslaughter on a pedestrian mall. It's a really strange duality to consider. It does, however illustrate well the political climate of the US overall today; otherizing, free speech, and an ongoing oppressive history, but perhaps I'm waxing poetic about it.

Other than that, I'm pretty okay with life but I want to progress professionally someday. I want to help make the world a better place as unobtrusively as possible.


I wanted to say this outside of the spoiler; I've made some incredible connections with people through FFR. I've always found that I can connect more easily and genuinely with people I've met through the internet, and getting through a life of constantly moving would have been a lot lonelier without a community like this, even if I'm not here for the base content. So thanks, everyone, for still being here and sticking around. I mean it. o/
__________________
Svaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 02:53 PM   #35
Svaz
quite clever
 
Svaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Slumberland
Age: 31
Posts: 872
Default Re: life story thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
I'll follow this post up with everything that happened after I left the military in 2011 but if you guys have questions, I'll answer em, fuck it.
weird that we both have shit relations with a parent and also enlisted, it's almost like the military preys on a certain kind of personality :thinking:

I wanna hear what it's like to be really, actually done with the military, tell us about it tbh, also I missed you being here nice to have you back with us etc
__________________
Svaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 02:58 PM   #36
Moria
i could be more weird
FFR Veteran
 
Moria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 447
Default Re: life story thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
Also, I get that Dingles basically seethes with disparaging statements in any non-stepmans post (likely myself included given that I've played TWG, perhaps even for this very post), but that's not a reason to say things like "your presence is unneeded and unwanted;" he's another person at a computer too, and he has friends here just like anyone else does. Being rude to someone being rude is only going to serve as justification to continue on like that.

Aye. I'm quite drunk so im lacking any ability to sugar coat. Everything you said was morally absolute but contextually dingles can be insufferable at times. I love dingles, I absolutely do. But it hurts me more than anything to see him constantly pariah himself by indulging the inner-narcissist. Dingles is so fucking cool, and he has such a personality that literally anybody could love, but I think he's actually aware of it to the point where he loves it before he gives others the chance to love it. and that hurts. We don't want to put him down, we just don't wan't to see him put himself on a pedestal at the expense of others.
Moria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 02:59 PM   #37
Moria
i could be more weird
FFR Veteran
 
Moria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 447
Default Re: life story thread

Dingles motherfucker you are reading this right now, calm your shit and just be humble for fucks sake
Moria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 03:18 PM   #38
choof
youtu.be/sM5hlrkaPSo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
choof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,738
Default Re: life story thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post

I wanna hear what it's like to be really, actually done with the military, tell us about it tbh, also I missed you being here nice to have you back with us etc

in one breath it's really nice to not be yelled at constantly for being a fuck up with mental health issues, and there's much less of a mental health stigma outside of the military, but in another breath not a single day goes by in which i regret not sucking it up and deploying. I left a few months before my unit deployed, two people ended up dying overseas and I've lost a few friends to suicide since then, it feels like I let them die and considering how frustratingly sideways my career has been up until last year I feel like I really should have been the one to die overseas


edit: i'll post more when i'm not at work

Last edited by choof; 08-30-2019 at 03:23 PM..
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 03:29 PM   #39
Dynam0
The Dominator
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Dynam0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: North Bay, ON
Age: 30
Posts: 8,669
Default Re: life story thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
so when I was born, my biological dad peaced out and left my mom stranded. she quickly met and married my first stepdad, whom she had another son with, my bro ryan. he was a burgeoning bodybuilder and was heavy into steroid use, so he used to beat my mom and myself, would never touch ryan tho because I guess because he was his own flesh and blood and I wasn't???

anyway, during third grade she finally had enough and got a divorce, I still remember the day that my step-dad pulled my brother and I out of school to give us the news. I was out of the house pretty quickly after that day, but would still go back to the step-dad's house to stay with my brother after joint custody was figured out. beating continued, morale did not improve.

mom met another dude, derek, who became my second step-dad when I was in middle school or so. he was a martial artist, and would also get physical in a sense, but I have never deemed it to be abuse, as it was measured and never came from anger. it was never shit like getting thrown across the house like with step-dad #1, it was more showing us where certain pressure points were. whatever this isn't important lol.

derek had three daughters from another marriage, I don't consider them to be actual sisters anymore really, we hardly talk and I'm certain that they dislike me but whatever.

so when I was 12, I finally met my biological father and all of my issues kinda clicked when I met him, like I knew why I was so fucked up and it was primarily genetic shit that came from him.

my mom and derek both had pretty good careers and we were staunchly middle class until my mom had a tumor which absolutely destroyed the family and left us bankrupt. this was during high school, which made my experience measurably worse.

I'll fast forward to 17 when I joined the military. joined the army, went to boot camp during summer of '08, came back to finish senior year, dropped out because it was a culture shock. not only did I come back from boot camp with like infinite more discipline, but I also went to yet another fucking school.

when I dropped out, I went to advanced training, came back to do my national guard shit, thought the national guard was the dumbest shit ever so I went active, figured out that active duty sucked too and eventually ended up attempting suicide, getting honorably discharged.

I'll follow this post up with everything that happened after I left the military in 2011 but if you guys have questions, I'll answer em, fuck it.
Damn, as much as you say the military sucked it seems like it was the only order you had in your life up until that point. Of late the last I heard you seemed to be making progress with career goals and what-not, have things turned around?

My life condensed:
-Grew up in upper-middle class family, babied through life, great parents
-Become socially awkward teen, resort to being class clown and drunken fool
-Go away to college, took science as it was my best grade in high school, drunken antics continue but unchecked as live with peers
-Graduate, no idea what do with chem degree
-Go to teacher's college, find out I can't stand dealing with little jerks like I was once in school, have no passion for teaching
-Drinking issues continue, end up in trouble with the po-lice for it
-Quit drinking for a year, then become recluse / nervous to socialize, all my friends are drunks too
-Get my current job in insurance, things looking good, still living at home and saving $$$
-Get a house, start working out and feeling confident again
-Decide to go out with a buddy of mine, much fun / would do again etc.
-Continue going out to bars every weekend, introduced to mdma / coke
-Told myself this would just be for 1 year while I'm still "young" at 28
-Right when my buddy and I were about to quit, meet ex-gf who is also into partying
-Partying continues, eventually I start getting anxiety attacks thinking something's wrong with heart
-Nothing wrong with heart, but know I need to quit as losing my mind
-Break up with gf as that's all she wants to do
-Find out 2 wks later ex-gf is now a stripper, I feel partially responsible because I had turned her life around when I met her (if you believe it)
-Occasionally still see crazy stripper ex-gf, one evening she is freaking out and wants me to pick her up from work
-I decide pick her up, she ends up having a meltdown, wants to just leave my house by herself late at night all messed up. I decide to stop her at the door and hold her down until she calms down.
-Backfires and ex goes completely apeshit, I let go and don't know what else to do
-Ex runs off and calls police
-Get criminal charges (again), still ongoing
-Now 30, still going out every weekend shoving $100 up my nose and imbibing another $50, still getting anxiety
-Recently obtained Xanax through a friend, helps my anxiety so much
-Started running again, feeling like I'm turning things around
-To be continued...?

Oh shit on a positive note my sister had her first child, so I'm an uncle

Last edited by Dynam0; 08-30-2019 at 03:56 PM..
Dynam0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 04:09 PM   #40
Svaz
quite clever
 
Svaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Slumberland
Age: 31
Posts: 872
Default Re: life story thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post

in one breath it's really nice to not be yelled at constantly for being a fuck up with mental health issues, and there's much less of a mental health stigma outside of the military, but in another breath not a single day goes by in which i regret not sucking it up and deploying. I left a few months before my unit deployed, two people ended up dying overseas and I've lost a few friends to suicide since then, it feels like I let them die and considering how frustratingly sideways my career has been up until last year I feel like I really should have been the one to die overseas


edit: i'll post more when i'm not at work
I guess I should spoiler my response too idk

one thing that really fucks me up re: the military & mental health that they have all of those bullshit "seeking help is a sign of strength" campaigns and it's an e8 saying so, which I guess is supposed to tell you "wow it even affects successful people" but realistically they won't let someone go with a storied career. it's a different story when you're e4 mafia or something and easily disposable. not to mention inpatient psych admission is an immediate barrier to tight shit like SF or Ranger etc, takes away clearances, things that can limit or eliminate any career path in the military so I don't get why they make campaigns like that when the policies in place directly contradict the statement

I can't speak to a real deployment because I only ever "deployed" to somewhere safe and I didn't even interact with the local forces, just aussies and brits, but I saw more than one other medic get really fucked up after having some people die on him after his. it's really nobody's fault other than the people that send you there. even attached to "safer" MOSes I've had people I know die in the b's and after from suicide. no matter how many you hear of, that news never gets easier. someone from my last active duty squad killed himself last year and left behind his wife and toddler, it's heartbreaking to think about
__________________
Svaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution