Old 07-18-2020, 11:17 PM   #481
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,637
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
How do you know it was a no kill and not a blocked kill????
I forgot about that being a possibility. It's been a while since I've played this game

I'm also being lazy and you probably won't get like a bazillion posts from me because I never expected to have to play so my brain is on autopilot.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:17 PM   #482
fatfuck42
FFR Player
 
fatfuck42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
this does not feel like a w/w interaction with nanook to me at all
You think if they were w/w she would've posted the same kinda thing except in the wolfchat, then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I've decided I'm not going to read into that for the time being
might care about it more in future phases, just not really worth it right now imo
I'm not gonna tunnel on it, but I do think it's gonna be (or maybe even already is) important. If this were a normal game I'd say it's obvious he's partnered with someone he'd be excited to play with, but since the surface read was the correct read regarding his alignment idk what to think...
fatfuck42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:18 PM   #483
_Zenith_
Misslord Extraordinare
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
_Zenith_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Connecticut
Age: 25
Posts: 4,533
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

I laughed when I read the flip and we got a wolf

I cringed when I realized that it made me look bad
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
and then you realize retaining skill is like 95% of the game after d7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Getting Charu upset is like having Gandhi punching his children.





_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:21 PM   #484
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,637
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
I laughed when I read the flip and we got a wolf

I cringed when I realized that it made me look bad
Excuse me?

Isn't it generally a good thing to get wolves? Why would that make you look bad?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:23 PM   #485
fatfuck42
FFR Player
 
fatfuck42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
I forgot about that being a possibility. It's been a while since I've played this game
Really? I feel like PR stuff resulting in nothing happening is way more common than wolves sending in a no kill...
fatfuck42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:23 PM   #486
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,693
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
I forgot about that being a possibility. It's been a while since I've played this game

I'm also being lazy and you probably won't get like a bazillion posts from me because I never expected to have to play so my brain is on autopilot.
Are you being lazy because you replaced wolf and you have to try and be something you're not? You're on autopilot so instead of covering up the fact that there's a nokill and saying something else you just blurted out info that town doesn't have?
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:26 PM   #487
_Zenith_
Misslord Extraordinare
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
_Zenith_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Connecticut
Age: 25
Posts: 4,533
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Excuse me?

Isn't it generally a good thing to get wolves? Why would that make you look bad?
Read context before making a conjecture

I did have Nan in my pool of lynch candidates, but I was in a game of vote chicken with Bloth, and after that game of chicken Bloth cast his vote on Nan.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
and then you realize retaining skill is like 95% of the game after d7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Getting Charu upset is like having Gandhi punching his children.





_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:28 PM   #488
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,637
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
Are you being lazy because you replaced wolf and you have to try and be something you're not? You're on autopilot so instead of covering up the fact that there's a nokill and saying something else you just blurted out info that town doesn't have?
Lmao you're reading way too much into what I said. I forgot about PRs. It's as simple as that
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:30 PM   #489
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,637
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Read context before making a conjecture

I did have Nan in my pool of lynch candidates, but I was in a game of vote chicken with Bloth, and after that game of chicken Bloth cast his vote on Nan.
I haven't even read EOD yet. Fair enough though
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:30 PM   #490
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,693
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Lmao you're reading way too much into what I said. I forgot about PRs. It's as simple as that
This isn't a typical shadow God response I'd expect but ok maybe you've just changed bro
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:32 PM   #491
fatfuck42
FFR Player
 
fatfuck42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Shadow skipped replying to me because he knows I'm right
fatfuck42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:34 PM   #492
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,637
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Shadow skipped replying to me because he knows I'm right
To be honest I forgot you even existed.

I'll have to find your post
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:37 PM   #493
_Zenith_
Misslord Extraordinare
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
_Zenith_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Connecticut
Age: 25
Posts: 4,533
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Shadow skipped replying to me because he knows I'm right
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
and then you realize retaining skill is like 95% of the game after d7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Getting Charu upset is like having Gandhi punching his children.





_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:37 PM   #494
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,637
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Re: this quote from nanook, this means he tries harder if he's partnered with players he's excited to be wolfing with, right?

If this is the one then uh, sorry? I thought you were just talking about Nanook?

Yeah naw fam you're so wrong XD
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:39 PM   #495
fatfuck42
FFR Player
 
fatfuck42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
fatfuck42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:40 PM   #496
_Zenith_
Misslord Extraordinare
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
_Zenith_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Connecticut
Age: 25
Posts: 4,533
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

I'm preoccupied with irl stuff at the moment, and I will expand my reads when I'm finished and have the time to do so, but I can leave you with a synopsis:

Town pile: Sunfan, Choof, WV, and Bolth
Null pile: Plop, Xiz, Xel, Freezin
Needs to contribute more pile: Funny, Mellon, Shadow

I don't have a solid wolf lean at the moment due to this game not having the usual elements I use to deduct a wolf read on (lack of interaction knowledge due to no-kill night, no player vs player that wasn't resolved, etc), however I wouldn't be shocked at all if there was a wolf in my lack of contribution pile. I know Funny said she wouldn't be around yesterday, but even when she was around, the most characteristic thing she did was a T-Force vote.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
and then you realize retaining skill is like 95% of the game after d7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Getting Charu upset is like having Gandhi punching his children.





_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:40 PM   #497
fatfuck42
FFR Player
 
fatfuck42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
If this is the one then uh, sorry? I thought you were just talking about Nanook?

Yeah naw fam you're so wrong XD
I meant this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Really? I feel like PR stuff resulting in nothing happening is way more common than wolves sending in a no kill...
fatfuck42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:41 PM   #498
fatfuck42
FFR Player
 
fatfuck42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
I'm preoccupied with irl stuff at the moment, and I will expand my reads when I'm finished and have the time to do so, but I can leave you with a synopsis:

Town pile: Sunfan, Choof, WV, and Bolth
Null pile: Plop, Xiz, Xel, Freezin
Needs to contribute more pile: Funny, Mellon, Shadow

I don't have a solid wolf lean at the moment due to this game not having the usual elements I use to deduct a wolf read on (lack of interaction knowledge due to no-kill night, no player vs player that wasn't resolved, etc), however I wouldn't be shocked at all if there was a wolf in my lack of contribution pile. I know Funny said she wouldn't be around yesterday, but even when she was around, the most characteristic thing she did was a T-Force vote.
When you have time, I'm interested in hearing why sunfan and WV are in town and freezin's in null.
fatfuck42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:45 PM   #499
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,637
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
This isn't a typical shadow God response I'd expect but ok maybe you've just changed bro
What did you expect me to say? Just curious
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:46 PM   #500
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,637
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
I meant this one:
Oh! I missed that entirely. Yeah I'll admit you're correct.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution