SK8R43
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillip-Kun View Post
I think we can at least agree on one thing:

Coronavirus is man made.
It is. A Chinese virologist explained this. I have a link but lol I can't copy it and paste it on my phone XD
It's funny that alot of people seem to think it's not and came from bats, though. No. It was made in a Chinese lab

Last edited by SK8R43; 09-26-2020 at 03:31 AM..
Old 09-26-2020, 03:32 AM   #442
Andrew WCY

Quote:

Coronavirus is man made.
ok you can stop now
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
It is. A Chinese virologist explained this. I have a link but lol I can't copy it and paste it on my phone XD
It's funny that alot of people seem to think it's not and came from bats, though. No. It was made in a Chinese lab
source?

Last edited by Andrew WCY; 09-26-2020 at 03:38 AM..
Old 09-26-2020, 03:57 AM   #443
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

Quote:

Coronavirus is man made.
Quote:
lmfao I'm actually done participating in this thread.

Literally one google search "Is Coronavirus Man-made"

https://www.livescience.com/coronavi...de-in-lab.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/coro...ebunked-2020-6

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/virolo...ry?id=71097846

https://www.newscientist.com/term/coronavirus-come-lab/

https://theconversation.com/heres-ho...n-a-lab-141850

Articles that I've found describing the myth of it being 'man-made' were either opinion pieces from people who had no knowledge on the topic, or was gross estimation from back in March.

Business Insider (the 2nd link that I provided) has a video explaining this topic.

Seriously. Stop. Spreading. Misinformation.

Actually research your shit.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 09-26-2020 at 04:00 AM..
Old 09-26-2020, 07:16 AM   #444
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Seriously though, has anyone ever seen Bill Hicks and Alex Jones in the same room? I'm waiting

And how about that Andy Kaufman

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
Old 09-26-2020, 07:53 AM   #445
SK8R43
D7 Elite Keymasher

It's not misinfo...it was made in a lab. It's been proven, and it's been said by a Chinese virologist LITERALLY proving it with info. I'll post the link when I'm home. I can't on my phone

It's called Sars-CoV-2 for a reason...they combined 2 virus in a lab and let it get out. It's been out since MID 2019, they just didn't tell us about it until Feb 29th 2020 lol

Last edited by SK8R43; 09-26-2020 at 07:58 AM..
Old 09-26-2020, 08:17 AM   #446
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
It's not misinfo...it was made in a lab. It's been proven, and it's been said by a Chinese virologist LITERALLY proving it with info. I'll post the link when I'm home. I can't on my phone

It's called Sars-CoV-2 for a reason...they combined 2 virus in a lab and let it get out. It's been out since MID 2019, they just didn't tell us about it until Feb 29th 2020 lol
Yes it’s misinformation. It’s not impossible but current studies all suggest the virus is natural in origin, despite the one video your inbred family shared on Facebook saying it was in a lab and you cling to thinking it proves something. This is seriously a big fucking problem where people like you with 0 scientific literacy talk about stuff like this, really embarrassing dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 09-26-2020, 08:26 AM   #447
SK8R43
D7 Elite Keymasher

I'm not embarrassed at all actually. I couldn't care less if you people believe the facts or not. I also couldn't care less if you guys wear masks and social distance for the next 20 years...yeah, have fun with that one. Also have fun getting a vaccine that won't do any good. Lol

Last edited by SK8R43; 09-26-2020 at 08:27 AM..
Old 09-26-2020, 08:27 AM   #448
Andrew WCY

SK8R, I am interested in seeing what sources you've referred to for the posts you've made recently, and why you refuse to believe in valid information other users have sent to you. There must be a misunderstanding somewhere waiting to be resolved.

If you feel like it, you could tell us (in a lot of detail) why you trust this misinformation. You may PM me if you don't want others to know about this though. We can talk about this anytime you wish.

Last edited by Andrew WCY; 09-26-2020 at 08:29 AM..
Old 09-26-2020, 08:28 AM   #449
G.S.M
He is watching
FFR Veteran

Quote:

2 seconds

https://www.businessinsider.com/viro...-bannon-2020-9

https://www.baltimoresun.com/coronav...kbm-story.html
Old 09-26-2020, 08:34 AM   #450
SK8R43
D7 Elite Keymasher

Lol it was not spread by a bat, THATS misinformation that they WANT you to believe. If it was, it would have been here way before 2019. A bat cannot combine 2 virus'.
Anyways, I'm done here. Couldn't care less what you guys believe at this point. Nobody that i know has a problem being around people without anyone wearing a mask or staying far away and honestly it's a good thing. none of us are going to get some dumb virus that's harmless and none of us is putting one another at risk either. Have fun with your new world order.
Old 09-26-2020, 08:41 AM   #451
Andrew WCY

SK8R, if so many people are willing to spend the time and effort to reply to you with posts containg sources of information they regard valid, shouldn't you at least acknowledge their efforts and thank them for their sharing? They're not only worried about how your thoughts would affect people who see them, but also YOUR OWN SAFETY. We're talking about a virus that has killed hundreds of thousands of people and is still killing many more to this day. This is no light matter.

You really should think about why others are (quite frankly) getting a bit angry at you for not believing in what they're saying. There's a very good reason for that.

That being said, I'm still open for talking to if you're up for it. If you don't want to talk about it, well, that's your choice and I respect that. But know that what you say later on might net a lot of negative responses.

Last edited by Andrew WCY; 09-26-2020 at 08:54 AM..
Old 09-26-2020, 09:18 AM   #452
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Holy shit, SK8R34.

Are you legitimately trolling or trying to be perceived as a giant cock-a-doodle-doo with a screw and ball banner hanging around your neck?

Lets go another angle. Have you, SK8R34, actively researched this virus in excruciating detail, even so much as even being actively in contact with the virus to understand it at a molecular level?

If your answer is NOT a yes, then I would like to inform you that you're in a position the vast majority of people of the ENTIRE WORLD are in. They are only told information by news sources and word of mouth with little bits and pieces of scientific journalism to make sense of it.

You seem to think all the reports and media outlets alike are fabricating the lethality of the virus you deem to be "non-dangerous". While yes, there's certainly media outlets that are considered a joke, or in some cases, not to be taken too seriously as anything but satire, you can't dismiss that majority of them, regardless of how much of a "joke" they are, are saying the same things.

Wanna know why?

Because the virus IS dangerous. That part has been true since day freakin' one when the outbreak occurred in China.

If you seriously think everyone reporting on this disease as dangerous are lying and deceiving you, then I honestly don't think what anyone ever will say will change how you're viewing this world-wide pandemic. Suffice to say, it's pretty disappointing there's more of you in the world than there are people that take these reports into consideration and act accordingly with common sense.

And if, somehow, you answered yes to my first question. I would then like to see your credentials along with education background and post-university contributions.

As for that other dude in this thread spreading whatever the fuck. He's obviously trolling so you y'all should really just put him on ignore or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 09-26-2020, 09:18 AM   #453
G.S.M
He is watching
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Lol it was not spread by a bat, THATS misinformation that they WANT you to believe. If it was, it would have been here way before 2019. A bat cannot combine 2 virus'.
from what I gather the origins has not been proven and very unlikely to be a from a lab. People are still talking about wuhan labs based off of, at best, circumstantial evidence not facts. Not to mention everything else scientifically does not match up with it being man-made.

Quote:
Anyways, I'm done here. Couldn't care less what you guys believe at this point. Nobody that i know has a problem being around people without anyone wearing a mask or staying far away and honestly it's a good thing. none of us are going to get some dumb virus that's harmless and none of us is putting one another at risk either. Have fun with your new world order.
You keep saying this but you still are not showing any real facts here.
Old 09-26-2020, 09:44 AM   #454
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
in this year of our lord 2020 the man can't copy/paste a link on his phone

seems pretty legit I'm 100% confident he has a real source

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 09-26-2020, 10:17 AM   #455
mi40

Old 09-26-2020, 10:17 AM   #456
rayword45

I think he's just fishing to see how long we put up with his idiocy before someone does something more drastic. I refuse to believe this man is so fucking idiotic he doesn't know how to copy and paste a link on his phone.

wait I'm sorry I meant to say hey guys you ever notice how similar Bill Hicks' teeth were to Alex Jones'?

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
Old 09-26-2020, 10:21 AM   #457
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 09-26-2020, 10:21 AM   #458
ilikexd
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Old 09-26-2020, 10:23 AM   #459
rayword45

Quote:
Remember when people said Wayfair was human trafficking bc they listed furniture with names on it, and people hypothesized those were actually the names of child sex slaves?

When you commit massive crime, the SMARTEST thing to do is leave an obvious hint to it in the fucking plan name!

Dear God I feel like my 46th chromosome is splitting

Old 09-26-2020, 10:23 AM   #460
ilikexd
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

every nth severe acute respiratory syndrome epidemic will be caused by n viruses being combined in a lab
Closed Thread