Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2017, 09:38 PM   #241
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Championship Season 4 Representative Selection (vote for alternate)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
I'm down but at the same time I feel I shouldn't because my activity will be nil during weekdays
Haha same! that team is gonna rock hard though
ok well let me know if you want, i guess signups are done tmrw

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
j-rodd123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 05:48 AM   #242
Thingyman
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Championship Season 4 Representative Selection (vote for alternate)

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
We'll let sign-ups run for a few days more, so you have time to think about it.
Thingyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 07:54 AM   #243
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
I'm down if you are. Are phases 72hr or 48? 72 would be sweet but I'll try to make do with w/e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 09:13 AM   #244
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
I'm down if you are. Are phases 72hr or 48? 72 would be sweet but I'll try to make do with w/e
you get to vote for preferences

like if you want to just ignore all games with 12 hour nights then you can do that
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 06:51 PM   #245
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
I wish I was playing with star ngl ;_; I'm jealous
I am very flattered, but you and roundbox are a good pair. It is too bad that they split us up even though our games start on the same day.
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:38 PM   #246
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

game 1
http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/...Rainbow-rerand

game 2
http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/...lassical-Music
Old 11-30-2017, 09:04 PM   #247
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

yo hey if anyone (else?) is reading this and wants to play they'll probably need subs for other games

i might wanna do another one
Old 12-1-2017, 09:36 AM   #248
star-crossed
FFR Player

Charu won the game for the mafias in our game. It had a lot of drama and I would much rather play here than on that website. But I am trying to learn from my mistakes in my leans, so if anybody read it and has advice, I would like you to tell me it. Thank you.
Old 12-1-2017, 11:39 AM   #249
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Your reads were good, but I don't think you opened up nearly as enough worlds to consider.

There were a lot of worlds going on in that game. Didn't help that some players decided not to be friendly and or just outright rude.

I feel I won that not because of how I played, but because of the stupid drama that happened. I don't know... maybe I will play there again, I just... two times in a row now it's been soured by something.

First with Glore (and I think another player straight up lying about their actions when they were town). Now idrc being an absolute ass and not solving the game while my partner takes advantage of idrc being an ass and attacks me with personal shit (just to get distance).

Don't feel like my win is deserved, but I did have a bit of fun once all the drama stopped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-1-2017, 11:46 AM   #250
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I hoped no one read that exchange to heart either. AtE like that is gross and should be outright banned from TWG/Mafia.

It doesn't solve, it just creates an environment that's extremely uncomfortable and makes players not want to prod them because they don't want to ruin the spirit of the game.

I mean, if the super rudeness was attached to the game for reading a wolf/town/whatever, then sure, fair game. But to insult the player directly is just...

ugh

It doesn't help nor does it make anyone look good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-1-2017, 12:46 PM   #251
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Honestly, I’ve always thought twg is like politics.

If you can’t have a debate/discussion without getting personal, you shouldn’t be playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-1-2017, 02:42 PM   #252
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Your reads were good, but I don't think you opened up nearly as enough worlds to consider.

There were a lot of worlds going on in that game. Didn't help that some players decided not to be friendly and or just outright rude.

I feel I won that not because of how I played, but because of the stupid drama that happened. I don't know... maybe I will play there again, I just... two times in a row now it's been soured by something.

First with Glore (and I think another player straight up lying about their actions when they were town). Now idrc being an absolute ass and not solving the game while my partner takes advantage of idrc being an ass and attacks me with personal shit (just to get distance).

Don't feel like my win is deserved, but I did have a bit of fun once all the drama stopped.
I definitely felt uncomfortable for a lot of the game, with how rude people were being. I was pretty frustrated by Cookie insulting me and not wanting to explain anything, especially on the first day, so I think I got kind of lucky that they were a mason and they changed their mind about me, or it could have been a bigger mess. I think you deserved to win though. You did very well in the situation that you were given, I think, and fooled basically everybody for the whole game. You are a very tricky bird.

I am not sure I totally get what you mean by "worlds", but I do think that I spent most of the game being too narrowly focused on town players like DarkBoru, Sole Survivor, Clara and idrc. At least with Sole, I figured out that I should probably trust them. I think I may have gotten to a similar place with at least one of the the latter two if we had not died so early, and started to focus more on other possibilities. I kind of wonder, if Souren had made less creepy faces in their posts, if I would have focused on them more before they died.

In addition to DarkManticore fooling me with how he was talking about the other Manticore, I had the idea that if you two were aligned with Souren, it would not be a good strategy for you to both be sussing each other, since other people were mostly trusting you and it would just draw extra attention to both of you. Your slight suspicion of him on Day 1, seemed like a really genuine thought to me (which kind of makes sense now, since you actually knew he was a mafia) but how I thought of it at the time was that you were a town whether he was or not. And with the drama later on, I did not think there was any way you would be so mad as a mafia, and especially if it was with Souren (though it makes sense now that you explain it). I had a lot of trouble finding other town that I could trust in this one, because in many cases the town people really did not seem to care about the game as much as the mafia. Maybe, to get better, I just need to play more games, so I will have more examples of how the mafia are acting.
Old 12-1-2017, 10:11 PM   #253
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
yo hey if anyone (else?) is reading this and wants to play they'll probably need subs for other games

i might wanna do another one
I wouldn’t mind actually playing in one

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote