Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Other Forum Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2014, 11:09 PM   #1
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to drizzleRomanceGirl
Post Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

My original game about gemstones with special abilities is finally here! I have been working on this game for a few weeks, and I just completed all the main aspects of Rumor of the Gemstones. I hope you enjoy playing this game as much as I enjoyed creating it!

Premise

--

• You are in the first floor of an apartment building that has a certain amount of rooms on each floor. Every room leads to a completely different world where your purpose is to find a gemstone in that room. Once you find a gemstone, you are automatically transported to the next floor in the apartment building.

• However, this is not as simple as it sounds because there are plenty of obstacles preventing you from progressing in the game.

• In order to progress in the game, you may travel in one direction, examine one object, and/or perform other unrelated actions once per turn.

• Each gemstone you find has an ability that will help you get past obstacles in each world.

• Certain passageways and locations will require you to pay a toll booth, which means you will have to earn money throughout the game before you can enter these places.

• I will most likely update the thread once a day between 8 p.m. and 12 p.m. server time, but I might update at other times or skip days altogether based on time issues.

Gameplay

--

• The purpose of this game is to find a gemstone on each floor of the apartment complex, reach the fifth floor of the building, and find your way back to the location you started from before you transported to the apartment.

• Gemstones you find are either going to have either passive or active abilities. Passive abilities work automatically without being activated, and active abilities only work when you decide to use them or turn them off.

• If you die in an alternate world, then you'll be transported back to your original location in the world.

• There are many other aspects of this game, but these will not be revealed until you (or another player) encounter them during gameplay.

Rules*

--

• Gemstones cannot negatively affect any other players in the game. However, they may affect all non-playable characters (NPCs).

• You may not harm or kill other players in any possible way. However, you can still interact with them and use gemstone effects on other players or near them as long as they are not negatively affected in the process.

• You may only post one action every time I update the thread with the results of each player's progress.

• Once you enter a room, you cannot leave or teleport out of that room until you find a gemstone.

• You may go back to previous floors if you wish, but once you find a new gemstone your other gemstone from the same floor will teleport to a new location within the world you found it.

• You may possess one gemstone for each floor, but you cannot have more than one gemstone from the same floor.

*Disclaimer: Rules may be changed in the future to my discretion with prior notice.

I'm not entirely sure whether or not I will limit the amount of players permitted to play yet, but I will inform you if and when I decide on a limit.

You may join the game at any time.

Please ask me if you have any questions about the game. I will be happy to respond to them.

my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosua View Post
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
can y'all take a break and kiss
(the first section of this chapter)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 05-4-2014 at 11:11 PM..
drizzleRomanceGirl is offline   Reply With Quote