Old 09-2-2015, 08:28 PM   #1
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Please Don't Read This

One misty morning, Pete & Greg wandered through the garden, hands entwined lovingly as the sunbeams warmed their backs. “You are my sunshine, sweet Peter,” said Greg, to which Pete replied “Shut the fuck up, Greg.” The two then broke into song and dance, a wide range of interpretive moves that depicted their unsightly, pasty bodies. “Ugh,” Bridget claimed in disgust. “What in the world are you two doing?” “Well, said Greg, “I was just basting Pete in sour cream for the luou.” “Yeah, it’s my first time at one, and I’ve always wanted to watch a spit roast.”

Peat nervously flattened his skirt. “I’ve never been with a Stunfisk before,” he said coyly. Delighted at the prospect of what an aquatic potato could offer, he spun in a circle, flipping his hair. “I haven’t been this excited since I ended up in that sex shop last summer!” “We should really try out some of the things we bought there.” “Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, but which one?”

“I formal Greg,” Pete blurted suddenly. “What?!” Greg cried. “How could you do this to me! I thought we were friends!" “We’ve always been more than friends,” Greg said in an eerily soothing manner as he rotated the spit upon which Pete had been tenderly placed. “Personally, I’ve always seen you as food.” Peat’s bust glowed over the flames of the spit. But the heat was becoming too great… Greg noticed a generous bulge in Peat’s pants. “Isn’t it a little early to be hard claiming?” he smirked. Pete smiled wolfishly, unabashed. “Oh baby, I love it when you go aggro,” he said. And Greg smiled to himself, thinking, “If there’s one guy I’d like to dAnce with, it’d be this guy.” They opened a bottle of wine and cheered to their joyous occasion, without realizing that they were not, in fact, invited.

Still decked in his tuxedo, Pete wondered what happened to Greg. This was definitely a formal they would all remember. Having thoroughly squeezed the maximal enjoyment from the Hawaiian formal, Greg looked around the room and locked eyes with a wine-soaked Max. She would be next, he thought gleefully. He had always dreamed of being jackhammered from behind by a beautiful stepwoman like Max. He assumed the position. “Come on, Max! Jackhammer me like you were a prepubescent StepMania prodigy.” All of the sudden Greg awoke in a sweat. “Holy… what a nightmare…” “Oh, you’re awake. Finally,” Max said from behind him. Greg screamed…

This "piece of literature" was written by ohsosilly, PrawnSkunk, smartdude, soramimi, and T-Force while on a flight. They were playing some game. I can't seem to find a name for it if there is one, but it sounds pretty close to this game. How dumb.

The colors below show where each switch took place. I couldn't tell you who wrote each part, though. You could ask them. But you shouldn't, because you shouldn't be reading this, because you shouldn't have clicked.

One misty morning, Pete & Greg wandered through the garden, hands entwined lovingly as the sunbeams warmed their backs. “You are my sunshine, sweet Peter,” said Greg, to which Pete replied “Shut the fuck up, Greg.”

The two then broke into song and dance, a wide range of interpretive moves that depicted their

unsightly, pasty bodies. “Ugh,” Bridget claimed in disgust. “What in the world are you two doing?”

“Well, said Greg, “I was just basting Pete in sour cream for the luou.” “Yeah, it’s my first time at one, and I’ve always wanted to watch a spit roast.”

Peat nervously flattened his skirt. “I’ve never been with a Stunfisk before,” he said coyly.

Delighted at the prospect of what an aquatic potato could offer, he spun in a circle, flipping his hair. “I haven’t been this excited since I ended up in that sex shop last summer!”

“We should really try out some of the things we bought there.” “Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, but which one?”

“I formal Greg,” Pete blurted suddenly. “What?!” Greg cried. “How could you do this to me! I thought we were friends!”

“We’ve always been more than friends,” Greg said in an eerily soothing manner as he rotated the spit upon which Pete had been tenderly placed. “Personally, I’ve always seen you as food.”

Peat’s bust glowed over the flames of the spit. But the heat was becoming too great… Greg noticed a generous bulge in Peat’s pants. “Isn’t it a little early to be hard claiming?” he smirked.

Pete smiled wolfishly, unabashed. “Oh baby, I love it when you go aggro,” he said. And Greg smiled to himself, thinking, “If there’s one guy I’d like to dAnce with, it’d be this guy.”

They opened a bottle of wine and cheered to their joyous occasion, without realizing that they were not, in fact, invited.

Still decked in his tuxedo, Pete wondered what happened to Greg. This was definitely a formal they would all remember.

Having thoroughly squeezed the maximal enjoyment from the Hawaiian formal, Greg looked around the room and locked eyes with a wine-soaked Max. She would be next, he thought gleefully.

He had always dreamed of being jackhammered from behind by a beautiful stepwoman like Max. He assumed the position. “Come on, Max! Jackhammer me like you were a prepubescent StepMania prodigy.”

All of the sudden Greg awoke in a sweat. “Holy… what a nightmare…” “Oh, you’re awake. Finally,” Max said from behind him. Greg screamed…

Last edited by dAnceguy117; 09-2-2015 at 09:17 PM..
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-2-2015, 08:32 PM   #2
NeoMasterPie
Forum User

Default Re: Please Don't Read This

o.............

NeoMasterPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-2-2015, 08:34 PM   #3
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

oh my god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-2-2015, 08:37 PM   #4
smartdude1212
2 is poo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I'm as green as a townie in those stupid wolf games I don't play.
smartdude1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-2-2015, 08:43 PM   #5
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-3-2015, 01:18 AM   #6
TheRapingDragon
A car crash mind
FFR Veteran

In hindsight, I wish I had listened to the thread title.
TheRapingDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-3-2015, 01:31 AM   #7
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Legendary

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-3-2015, 01:37 AM   #8
Jtehanonymous
Hunger Games Hunty
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Jtehanonymous

A work of art.

I buy all FFR Trading Cards I don't own:
See My FFR TCG Binder

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Jtehanonymous

You have completed the Lucky Achievement and will be awarded 25k credits.

seriously what the fuck.
Jtehanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-3-2015, 05:32 AM   #9
V-Ormix
Banned
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Are you a reverse psychology major
V-Ormix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-3-2015, 06:21 AM   #10
AragakiAyase
Waifus