Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 02:25 PM   #121
fido123
FFR Player

Default Re: Who here playes WoW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ulst0n3 View Post
Hahah. That's pretty dumb of your guild, all it's going to do is give you guys super high repair bills. Seriously, talk with them and tell them to at least down Vashj. Once you can down her, that basically means you're ready for the first few bosses of Hyjal. If your guild is going to waste their time, leave them. Well, first spend all the DKP you currently have then leave.
My server is so dead that the other guild running SSC/TK doesn't want me because I'm a Lock. We can get to Archi but can only get him down to 92% and I think attempting him over and over is really ****ing stupid. They also skip bosses like Hydross which I still need stuff with because not enough people need stuff from him, like at least back gear people and it's worth killing him solely for the 2 badges IMO.

Also I wish I had a 70 pally...not for tanking though, healing. Doing the quest line for my Dreadsteed was absolutely awful. I'm just going to buy the training on my pally.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:29 PM   #122
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

I usually reccomend that people skip the paladin epic quest and just buy training and a mundane mount unless they have easy, free, and friendly access (like through guildmates) to at least a miner, an alchemist, and some similarly levelled friends who like the plaguelands. Otherwise it is just utterly ridiculous how much running around you have to do. It ends up costing much more than normal training because of both the expenditure of money, and the loss of money you -could- have made by just adventuring properly instead of going to frigging southshore to buy get magical horse food made.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:42 PM   #123
s0ulst0n3
<SPACE FOR RENT>
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via AIM to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via MSN to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Yahoo to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Skype™ to s0ulst0n3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fido123 View Post
My server is so dead that the other guild running SSC/TK doesn't want me because I'm a Lock. We can get to Archi but can only get him down to 92% and I think attempting him over and over is really ****ing stupid. They also skip bosses like Hydross which I still need stuff with because not enough people need stuff from him, like at least back gear people and it's worth killing him solely for the 2 badges IMO.
Wait, are you alliance are horde? If you're horde, do a server change and join my guild Fire of Heavens. We are in need of locks and holy priests and are willing to back gear for you. >.<

We're working on Kil'jaeden, but we have recently downed M'uru. It was a very intense and very fun raid battle, one I hope everyone gets to do someday.

He dropped some nice stuff. IIRC, he dropped Robes of the Faltered Light, Steely Naaru Sliver (nice trinket) and Heroic Judicators Chestguard. Nothing for me though. =(((

BTW - Void Sentinels are GAY!

EDIT: Sitting at 2500 DKP, been saving up for a while. I hope something nice drops from Kil'jaeden when we down him.

EDIT2: Who wants this bow? http://www.og8.ru/pgimg/1302/thoridal2.jpg

Last edited by s0ulst0n3; 07-21-2008 at 02:45 PM..
Old 07-21-2008, 02:45 PM   #124
ravenhexa
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ravenhexa

lvl 70 ne druid =/

+ epic flying mount
+ s3 gear?
Old 07-21-2008, 02:53 PM   #125
fido123
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ulst0n3 View Post
Wait, are you alliance are horde? If you're horde, do a server change and join my guild Fire of Heavens. We are in need of locks and holy priests and are willing to back gear for you. >.<
Horde

I only have like 1K spell dmg unbuffed, and %17 crit about to be ~19. Really only geared for SSC/TK as my guild won't give me gear until I get promoted...which requires gear. I'll actually come if you guys would back gear me that much. I would also need to know your general raiding schedule. I will probably bring over some friends (One's a Holy Priest) as our server is really, REALLY ****ty.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:10 PM   #126
Grandiagod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Grandiagod Send a message via MSN to Grandiagod

Might as well say after a really bad night of archimonde attempts I'm now never logging in for prog raids.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:17 PM   #127
Izzy
Snek
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...heroc&n=Szamar

This is my old character. I gave it away a little bit ago.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...oc&n=%C3%8Ezzy

Best 39 twink rogue possible. There is a reason i don't have mongoose so don't think i was being stingy with money.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...oc&n=Y%C3%BCki
This is also mine. I had a full melee set and a spell damage set. Overall i have spent like 6000+ gold on twinks. I had a 60 twink rogue at one point with 6300 hp and 1200 attack power. I would mutilate crit people for like 3.5k. Which is pretty much more then any non twink had in alteric valley.

Last edited by Izzy; 07-21-2008 at 03:20 PM..
Old 07-21-2008, 03:30 PM   #128
s0ulst0n3
<SPACE FOR RENT>
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via AIM to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via MSN to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Yahoo to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Skype™ to s0ulst0n3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fido123 View Post
Horde

I only have like 1K spell dmg unbuffed, and %17 crit about to be ~19. Really only geared for SSC/TK as my guild won't give me gear until I get promoted...which requires gear. I'll actually come if you guys would back gear me that much. I would also need to know your general raiding schedule. I will probably bring over some friends (One's a Holy Priest) as our server is really, REALLY ****ty.
Well, I got my friend to server change before 2.4 and we did Serpentshrine Cavern, Magtheridon, Hyjal and The Eye. After a week, he was pretty much geared enough to start doing BT. All my guild would require from you is to read up on all the boss fights from T5 and T6 raids. We also do Zul'Aman to get people Bear mounts.

We could probably get you one, but I doubt they would give it to you because not even all the raid leaders have one yet. If you're serious about the transfer, I will talk to the GM and see if he's up for it. As long as you can play your class very well and listen to instructions, it will be great. ^^
Old 07-21-2008, 03:58 PM   #129
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

End-game raiding guilds take this crap way too seriously. I just like playing the fun game with my good friends and enjoying myself. I'll probably never get into the really hardcore end-game content, even though I have a number of very well-geared and experienced people on me to hurry up and come tank for them.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:33 PM   #130
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Anyone have any advice on making a Lock? I hear a bunch of different things, and I do most of my stuff solo, so whats the best way to go?
Old 07-21-2008, 05:04 PM   #131
s0ulst0n3
<SPACE FOR RENT>
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun92 View Post
Anyone have any advice on making a Lock? I hear a bunch of different things, and I do most of my stuff solo, so whats the best way to go?
Level as an Affliction lock. That's pretty much all I can tell you, hehe. Affliction is very nice for leveling until level 50ish.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:20 AM   #132
Gun92
FFR Veteran

Can do...that's the area I started in, but I see so many demon locks out there its hard to know. Thanks
Old 07-23-2008, 09:39 AM   #133
ghount
Chief Brown Water
FFR Veteran

I have a lvl 70 orc resto shaman on gul'dan. Fully epic besides totem because stupid master looter gave it to an enhance shaman. I have my epic flyer as well.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:25 PM   #134
Arrio
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Arrio Send a message via MSN to Arrio

70 Mage over on Ursin Aliance side. Aslo my AV twink shammy.
Old 07-29-2008, 10:18 AM   #135
Gun92
FFR Veteran

Does anyone else hate tuesdays as much as I do? Whats some good gear for a lvl 24 lock? Ive got a bunch of weak crap from DM. Where would a good place to go to get some better gear? Well...I'm only lvl 23 atm, but Ill be 24 in a short time.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:48 PM   #136
TakeHayashi_XD
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TakeHayashi_XD Send a message via Yahoo to TakeHayashi_XD

are shamans a good class
because i was thinking i really would
like to be a shaman
i heard there the most versitile

.hack//roots
Old 07-29-2008, 07:22 PM   #137
Arrio
FFR Player

1st off. Gun go do SFK aka Shadowfang Keep. lots of good cloth items that will last you quite a while. if your Alliance then go do some quests in Duskwood. if your Horde the try Silverpine Forest.

2nd to TakeHayashi_XD. Shammans are very useful classes to play. you can DPS or a Healer. your are going to play one, i propose you lvl as Enhancement. its faster and you can PvP outdoors as well if needs be. shamans are more fun end game IMO. but i only have a PvP twink. so i cant help more then that. =P
Old 07-29-2008, 07:27 PM   #138
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

As of now I'm a 64 Undead Dotlock. That's about all I have to say, although I did finally do my epic mount quest a couple of days ago. I'm too adventurous to buy a mount instead of quest for it.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:51 PM   #139
TakeHayashi_XD
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TakeHayashi_XD Send a message via Yahoo to TakeHayashi_XD

ok, that sounds great, i shall be a shaman

.hack//roots
Old 07-29-2008, 11:27 PM   #140
Arrio
FFR Player

Glad i could have helped a fellow WoW'ian
Closed Thread