Old 05-3-2019, 06:33 PM   #501
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 2,512
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
don't forget that EOD is at 7 server time everybody
glad I made this post
how goes it twg players
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 06:35 PM   #502
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 479
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
sorry that raeko starts off every game as scum for you instead of the normal "null"
must be hard carrying that crutch with you everywhere
? he has an actual reason that he and i shared a bit earlier, unless you're also just telling him it's not a thing
inDheart is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 06:37 PM   #503
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 479
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

raeko when you say "weirdly antori" is there significance to the "weirdly" there
inDheart is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 06:37 PM   #504
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 29
Posts: 56
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
glad I made this post
how goes it twg players
feeling offended that Ind left me out of his reads </3

I'm not sure about flash flash, he hasn't screamed town to me so I'd be ok with lynching him but he's not my top choice

how are you
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 06:37 PM   #505
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

OH FUCK IT IS
__________________
Daikyi is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 06:37 PM   #506
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

i'll refreshj amd csjot
__________________
Daikyi is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 06:39 PM   #507
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 29
Posts: 56
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
raeko when you say "weirdly antori" is there significance to the "weirdly" there
Kinda? I think the things he says/does are weird in general, but I've had that problem in previous games where he turned out to be town. So that "weirdly" just means he's being himself and it's hard to read I guess
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 06:40 PM   #508
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 479
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
feeling offended that Ind left me out of his reads </3

I'm not sure about flash flash, he hasn't screamed town to me so I'd be ok with lynching him but he's not my top choice

how are you
i thought i had something misconcepted but i found your answer to haku from earlier

you get a town lean for similar reasons i gave to dai earlier, helping out antori and helping that situation progress instead of just sit there
inDheart is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 06:41 PM   #509
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 479
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Kinda? I think the things he says/does are weird in general, but I've had that problem in previous games where he turned out to be town. So that "weirdly" just means he's being himself and it's hard to read I guess
ok ok, this tracks because i just found the thing where you had him in your pile of wolves too

thumb emoji
inDheart is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 06:42 PM   #510
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

What are the votes
star-crossed is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 06:43 PM   #511
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 2,512
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
? he has an actual reason that he and i shared a bit earlier, unless you're also just telling him it's not a thing
I missed it
hook me up with a link I just spent 5 minutes looking for it and having 0 results
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 06:46 PM   #512
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 479
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
-> #246
That is indeed a bad Raeko post and chances are she will never follow it up.
@roundbox

i forget if it was you but someone responded to this in kind, though i'm pretty sure the bit after the "and" is meant to be funny
inDheart is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 06:47 PM   #513
XelNya
xX[madnight}xX
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,837
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
sorry that raeko starts off every game as scum for you instead of the normal "null"
must be hard carrying that crutch with you everywhere
That armour sure looks heavy
__________________
~Working on a pack~
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFRImperfectProject View Post
Happy choking!
XelNya is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 06:48 PM   #514
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 29
Posts: 56
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

mellon_collie is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 06:48 PM   #515
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 2,512
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

gradiant -> wayward
lar -> wayward
star -> xel
antori -> ffa
ffa -> indheart
haku -> wayward
raeko -> roundbox
roundbox -> ffa
wayward -> raeko
shadowolfe -> raeko
ind -> wayward

xel -> unvote
daikyi -> no vote

wayward vagabond (4) - gradiant, haku, lar, ind
raeko (2) - wayward, shado
ffa (2) - roundbox, antori
roundbox (1) - raeko
indheart (1) - ffa
xelnya (1) - star


UNOFFICIAL VOTECOUNT I THINK
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 06:49 PM   #516
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 2,512
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
That armour sure looks heavy
yep, 100% that and totally not because of the observations I made about her posting habits
grats on the logic courses you took and passed, send a thanks to university of phoenix for me
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 06:49 PM   #517
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 479
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

unofficially

Votes from post 0 to post 0
Night in xxxx

---
inDheart is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 06:49 PM   #518
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

maybe lump xel into lynch pool, but i think i wouldn't even feel ok lynching ffa mostly because i've paid 0 attention to his shit today, because that's how he usually do

so something like wv/xel feels remotely ok, but still getting the "what if wv just easy myslicch d0" so i really dunno right now

don't have very strong srcum leads atm
__________________
Daikyi is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 06:50 PM   #519
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 29
Posts: 56
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
@roundbox

i forget if it was you but someone responded to this in kind, though i'm pretty sure the bit after the "and" is meant to be funny
I don't really get how that's a reason to find me scummy...? He finds that post "bad"?

but anyway this can be dealt with tomorrow since he probably won't even be back tonight
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 06:51 PM   #520
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 479
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

roundbox has only pulled the "personal reasons" card once and it wasn't like he seemed happy about it when he did

so, it's not that
inDheart is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution