Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums > General Discussion > Chit Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2019, 07:11 PM   #1
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default I'm (more or less) banned from FB for 30 days

Because a meme I shared in November had a picture of Hitler and that might cause offline harm or some shit?

So I can't post, reply to posts, manage my gaming page or basically do anything but lurk on the site

I can however....share posts????? So I got to make a post explaining things and posted screencap of what Facebook told me.

Not posting sucks (all I ever really posted was the whole song a day thing and my gaming stuff, but still) but FB basically branding me a Nazi is fucking ass, am legit angry at that.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter
I have a Let's Play Channel that I update weekly
(most of the time)
Subscribe and be a part of the fun!



Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.

Last edited by MixMasterLar; 12-20-2019 at 07:12 PM..
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 07:16 PM   #2
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator
 
mellonxcollie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Confirmed.
Age: 29
Posts: 1,638
Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: I'm (more or less) banned from FB for 30 days

Facebook bans are a fucking joke

I got banned for having a fake name, which was "Rei Rei". I was PERMANENTLY BANNED until I sent them a fake scan of an ID with my new fake name on it.

PERMANENTLY BANNED FOR HAVING THE NAME REI REI
__________________
Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected

Last edited by mellonxcollie; 12-20-2019 at 07:17 PM..
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 07:17 PM   #3
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: I'm (more or less) banned from FB for 30 days

Did you actually sent them a fake ID? Lmao that's kinda awesome
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter
I have a Let's Play Channel that I update weekly
(most of the time)
Subscribe and be a part of the fun!



Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 07:18 PM   #4
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator
 
mellonxcollie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Confirmed.
Age: 29
Posts: 1,638
Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: I'm (more or less) banned from FB for 30 days

No they just wanted a scan I just shopped it, sorry I should have made that more clear rofl
__________________
Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 07:20 PM   #5
Dinglesberry
YOOOOoooo
FFR Veteran
 
Dinglesberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,551
Default Re: I'm (more or less) banned from FB for 30 days

In highschool I had a friend from the phillipines whos last name was Co and facebook wouldnt let him register because it was too short, so he had to put random shit like CoSpiderman
Dinglesberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 07:20 PM   #6
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 479
Default Re: I'm (more or less) banned from FB for 30 days

supposedly people have sent them mclovin and it's worked

i don't think they actually check other than to see you uploaded something
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 07:23 PM   #7
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator
 
mellonxcollie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Confirmed.
Age: 29
Posts: 1,638
Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: I'm (more or less) banned from FB for 30 days

they totally just took some neckbeard's report as gospel and banned me right away, I got banned the same day I posted a cosplay in a group

if you don't like someone report them for a fake name it's a great way to get them banned
__________________
Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 07:25 PM   #8
Psychotik
Heckin' Cute
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Psychotik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Stepmania Cavern
Age: 28
Posts: 1,654
Default Re: I'm (more or less) banned from FB for 30 days

Social media is trash in general.
__________________
Check out my Speedruns
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEEX
I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.
Psychotik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 08:02 PM   #9
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 23
Posts: 2,128
Default Re: I'm (more or less) banned from FB for 30 days

add me on fb
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh never underestimate the power of free time
boredom
wanting to get to know you all
true love
a sense of community
blackmail
weekend warriors
my desire to know everyone's dirty lil secrets


our mutual desire to be funny bois and gurls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 09:17 PM   #10
melonpapes
FFR Player
 
melonpapes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Confirmed: Sending supplies
Posts: 325
Default Re: I'm (more or less) banned from FB for 30 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
they totally just took some neckbeard's report as gospel and banned me right away, I got banned the same day I posted a cosplay in a group

if you don't like someone report them for a fake name it's a great way to get them banned
this only works for certain people I find. I tried really hard to get someone named "Wendy Wendy Bo Bendy" banned because they were politically shitposting behind a fake name, which I personally find to be one of the most cowardly things one can do on facebook. No dice. But yknow, they ban Native Americans and other ethnic minorities who have non-conventional, multiple or even single names without even making an offence on facebook, just annoy the wrong person or get picked up by a bot and you're not allowed to post under your name until you prove you are who you are! its really draconian tbh
__________________

Last edited by melonpapes; 12-20-2019 at 09:30 PM..
melonpapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 09:34 PM   #11
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: I'm (more or less) banned from FB for 30 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonpapes View Post
this only works for certain people I find. I tried really hard to get someone named "Wendy Wendy Bo Bendy" banned because they were politically shitposting behind a fake name, which I personally find to be one of the most cowardly things one can do on facebook. No dice. But yknow, they ban Native Americans and other ethnic minorities who have non-conventional, multiple or even single names without even making an offence on facebook, just annoy the wrong person or get picked up by a bot and you're not allowed to post under your name until you prove you are who you are! its really draconian tbh
To be honest being banned for a fake name is stupid to begin with though it's literally no one's business who you are especially when the block button exists.

The entire thought process behind that rule is garbo and it's shit it actually prevents people with unconventional names to have to jump through hoops
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter
I have a Let's Play Channel that I update weekly
(most of the time)
Subscribe and be a part of the fun!



Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 11:20 PM   #12
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 479
Default Re: I'm (more or less) banned from FB for 30 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
add me on fb
lmaoooo your profile pic

i have access to 3 alts and to my knowledge none of them has ever been reported and registration went fine, even though they don't have the realest names (though they're all 7+ years old) so, no clue

meanwhile An Actual Person i know from college, whose fb name is a one-letter change from his real name and neither of his names is even uncommon, has been deactivated 3x and thrown into the ID process
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 12:08 AM   #13
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 25
Posts: 5,391
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: I'm (more or less) banned from FB for 30 days

Thanks for the reasons as to why to continue to not touch facebook with a 100 foot pole.

Mostly just keep handle on my account so that I can reach people that have no other form of connection, but don't actively use it like, at all. Pretty barren.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014





Last edited by gold stinger; 12-21-2019 at 12:09 AM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 12:26 AM   #14
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 23
Posts: 2,128
Default Re: I'm (more or less) banned from FB for 30 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
lmaoooo your profile pic

i have access to 3 alts and to my knowledge none of them has ever been reported and registration went fine, even though they don't have the realest names (though they're all 7+ years old) so, no clue

meanwhile An Actual Person i know from college, whose fb name is a one-letter change from his real name and neither of his names is even uncommon, has been deactivated 3x and thrown into the ID process
so you check out my fb and yet you don't add me

add me on fb
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh never underestimate the power of free time
boredom
wanting to get to know you all
true love
a sense of community
blackmail
weekend warriors
my desire to know everyone's dirty lil secrets


our mutual desire to be funny bois and gurls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 12:46 AM   #15
melonpapes
FFR Player
 
melonpapes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Confirmed: Sending supplies
Posts: 325
Default Re: I'm (more or less) banned from FB for 30 days

I used to have a FB alt called Derpy Derpadoo for the longest time
__________________
melonpapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 12:47 AM   #16
melonpapes
FFR Player
 
melonpapes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Confirmed: Sending supplies
Posts: 325
Default Re: I'm (more or less) banned from FB for 30 days

oh wow it still exists
__________________
melonpapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 12:52 AM   #17
dAnceguy117
cool hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
dAnceguy117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: he/him
Age: 29
Posts: 10,093
Default Re: I'm (more or less) banned from FB for 30 days

the fuck is facebook?? add me on tweeter @pranceguy
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 02:02 AM   #18
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: I'm (more or less) banned from FB for 30 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
the fuck is facebook?? add me on tweeter @pranceguy
I swear I have you on Twitter but never see you on

That said, I'm hardly ever on there myself
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter
I have a Let's Play Channel that I update weekly
(most of the time)
Subscribe and be a part of the fun!



Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 08:05 AM   #19
Not devonin
FFR Player
 
Not devonin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 107
Default Re: I'm (more or less) banned from FB for 30 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
the fuck is facebook?? add me on tweeter @pranceguy
Already do!
Not devonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 11:50 AM   #20
XelNya
xX[madnight}xX
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,831
Default Re: I'm (more or less) banned from FB for 30 days

Welcome to the modern easily offended world
__________________
~Working on a pack~
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFRImperfectProject View Post
Happy choking!
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution