Closed Thread

Old 07-5-2019, 05:22 PM   #1201
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnier6 View Post

People on ffr sure don’t listen to me but for some reason I still don’t want to be lynched! You’re literally here like hm should I be the mislynch. What even why is that even a question. How can you even be slightly okay with being lynched? And then still be upset when I vote you?? I just don’t understand where you’re coming from at all. You were just saying how happy you were to be playing again and now you’re barely trying to defend yourself against getting lynched immediately. I don’t get it.
i'm not actually mad at you funnier xD

i think the motivation left when i got a little annoyed w/ the attitude here truth be told
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 07-5-2019, 05:26 PM   #1202
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
You should try doing something else
i can't recall a game where you've town-read me so it ain't worth it 'least for you

Quote:
It kind of is yeah, seeing as how you only starting not liking him after wv was tunneling and repeating the same question after already getting the same answer. Defense = wolf is a pretty poor argument i think as well.
that's not the argument it's overdefensive = wolf. i didn't think wv's accusations were that big of a deal
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 07-5-2019, 05:40 PM   #1203
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i can't recall a game where you've town-read me so it ain't worth it 'least for you
this is more of that same attitude that I noticed earlier. why aren't you wanting to defend yourself more? if people are accusing you, don't you think it's worth it to fight for yourself?
Old 07-5-2019, 06:03 PM   #1204
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10

Yo! plans fell through. I'll be here for EOD.

Has anyone heard from Xiz? Is he doing okay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Old 07-5-2019, 06:06 PM   #1205
mellon_collie
FFR Player

how I'm feeling at the moment:

I still believe haku, the play reminds me of TPS's game when Haku was PR and just made a ballsy play right at the beginning by coming out to a bunch of people

so I'd be ok with a soundwave lynch based on that. But for his own posts within the game I think soundwave looks pretty good, so I'm not sure

In terms of people who have been acting sketchy, I think FFA or FG would be my top contenders both for similar reasons.

There are a bunch of other people I'd feel OK with lynching but one of those three is what I'm feeling atm
Old 07-5-2019, 06:29 PM   #1206
Svaz
quite clever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Has anyone heard from Xiz? Is he doing okay?
I asked the same thing and got nothing, I'm gonna assume the game will pause once we hit EOD until he gets back.
Old 07-5-2019, 06:35 PM   #1207
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Quote:
I asked the same thing and got nothing, I'm gonna assume the game will pause once we hit EOD until he gets back.
That was where my head was at too. That everyone would just stop at 21:00 and wait for him.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Old 07-5-2019, 06:36 PM   #1208
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

haku and Soundwave are never ever partners AGAIN after that conversation

votes on Soundwave are suspect
votes on gs are less suspect but I don't like them as much

FG isn't sounding any alarms for me anymore so I'm just kinda here now with my town pile
Old 07-5-2019, 06:37 PM   #1209
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack

xiz hasn't responded to me either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 07-5-2019, 06:39 PM   #1210
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Still somewhat here just phone posting.

TWG is now my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
I blame Greg
Oh yeah forgot to quote these and say GS IS SO TOWN WITH THESE POSTS IT HURTS
he's got that town solving WIM spirit about him
good jerb there bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
xiz hasn't responded to me either
hello boner man
Old 07-5-2019, 06:40 PM   #1211
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

lazy me says sheep sunfan and vote for dragon/cocoa but ehhh I should do more I guess
looking at the player list doesn't excite as much brain activity as I would have hoped
Old 07-5-2019, 06:42 PM   #1212
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

1) thesunfan:
-he isn't acting like his usual town play which makes me abit concerned but i'm just justifying it by him getting trolled by FFA and not being in the correct mindset, i'll dig more into his posts later into the game for now he's a small town lean just for generally talking and responding to some questions directed at him, he's not slacking off by any means he could just do more in my opinion, small town lean.
2) flashflashaccount:
-i dont know how to read flashflash's playstyle so i dont know how reliable my read is but i'll do say one thing, in his previous games he would be alot more open with his opinions and reads even if everyone disagrees with him, this could just be the natural progress of always being targeted and him losing motivation though so i'm not willing to jump the gun and say he's wolf, he's just a small bit less town than he usually is, small wolf lean.
3) dabackpack:
-not nearly as active as he usually is, and weirdly enough he didn't target me on D0 again which makes me suspect him allitle bit, i wanna hear more from him tomorrow if not near EoD, small wolf lean.
4) mellon_collie:
-from experience, mellon_collie is a really calm and collected wolf, pressuring her doesn't usually tell Alignement. from her posts now i wouldn't point at her as my first wolf target but i wanna keep an eye out for anything still, what i'm saying is i dont have enough to go from, null.
5) Shadow_God_10:
-i can't vote shadow_god_10 because i like him(and his pfp)
6) Mtamborini:
honest to god i dont even know who you are, i saw some people @ you with your name and i just assumed it was another player's nickname, null?
7) YoshL:
-i'm assuming YoshL here is Daikyi, i am getting wolf vibes from he went about this game, i can't point my finger at it exactly but he seems in my eyes to play defensively with small comitement, that's how i can describe it at least, small wolf lean.
9) Storn42:
-i get genuine feeling from his posts and it makes me wanna town read him, i would not vote him early in the game is what i'll say, medium town lean.
10) Hateandhatred:
-i read so many of his posts and i still can't read into him at all and it makes me sad, i get genuine town feels from him just like i get with storn but not as much, i wouldn't rely on my read on him though, small town lean.
11) Gradiant:
-he didn't really post enough to make me build a read on him, if you asked me what he could be i would have no clue, null.
12) Goldstinger:
-he's really invested in the game and is putting in effort so i'm getting good clear town read on him, one of the few people i would be against lynching at all for d0, hard town read.
13) Xelnya:
-i can't read into Xelnya he's like an empty page to me, what i'll say is he isn't putting on his adult pants and smashing us with massive out of nowhere walls of text like he did in previous games... yet... null.
14) DragonMegaXX:
-one of the few people i wolf read alot, i'll probably get used to their playstyle after enough games like i have with FFA but for now they need to put more effort into games, small wolf lean.
15) Roundbox:
-he acts town, but i for some reason dont get town feels from him, i think it's because he plays like i would play wolf and it's getting into my head whenever i try to town read him, i wish he could do one big post to convince me he's town, null.
16) Soundwave:
-he was pushed by hakue with game mechanics but i personally don't buy it, this game is too random to go off of those kind of stuff on d0 of all things, i tend to town read him because he's been pushed and yet still putting effort into solving the game, medium town lean.
17) Svaz:
-he reminds me of how a town Xelnya would play and it makes me conftarble enough to town read him the same way, nice work, hard town lean.
18) Dafty.Pixel:
-i can't make up a read on them, it would make me happy if they participated more, null.
19) funnier6:
-he sounds like an invested player that's just not experienced enough with the players around him, i get good town vibes from him, small town lean.
20) Wayward Vagabond:
-his deductions aren't the best in my eyes but he's trying and that's good enough i guess, never really had this much playtime in one game with wayward so i'm giving him the benifit of the doubt and town reading him, small town lean.
21) Funnygurl555:
-i'm mostly basing my read on funnygurl from previous games and it seems to fit her wolf play, i could totally be wrong just like everyone says that it's hard to town read her and she gets mislynched alot but for the time being she's my strongest candidate, medium wolf lean.
22) Hakulyte:
-i really wanna believe it's wolf haku but everyone seems to disagree with me, i'm sticking to my gut feeling and just assuming haku is hard 3rd party, maby executioner who wants their target dead or something like that, small wolf lean.

Old 07-5-2019, 06:44 PM   #1213
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack

to be honest I have not been following this game this phase

not entirely sure that is gonna change these few hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 07-5-2019, 06:46 PM   #1214
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
5) Shadow_God_10:-i can't vote shadow_god_10 because i like him(and his pfp)
You just love the cleavage don't you, you naughty boy
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-5-2019, 06:48 PM   #1215
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Real talk I'll get a read list up soon! Give me maybe an hour
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-5-2019, 06:48 PM   #1216
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
You just love the cleavage don't you, you naughty boy
i'm a proud ass man m'lady

Old 07-5-2019, 06:49 PM   #1217
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
this is more of that same attitude that I noticed earlier. why aren't you wanting to defend yourself more? if people are accusing you, don't you think it's worth it to fight for yourself?
you'll see
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 07-5-2019, 06:50 PM   #1218
Svaz
quite clever

As for my vote, I don't see any compelling reason to move it from Cocoa (voted way, way back on post #17); she hasn't done anything that makes me think, "wow, I've sure made a mistake here! Let me move it to someone shadier," and I'm not a fan of the FG or FFA trains in the least at this time, and I'm surprised the latter has gained as much traction as it had at the time of my voting. I think it's pretty weird DBP has been AWOL but judging by last game alone, we can expect him to come in, guns blazing at like, EoD -30 mins or so.

I do recall Tambo not being a fan of "bullshit," (his words) so frankly I'm not astonished he's been mostly absent this phase.

Dafty.Pixel was at work from what I recall H&H saying and a 72hr day is an unreasonable introduction for anyone lmao but I hope to hear more from them in the days to come.

I've essentially already stated my read on FFA (reading as disinterested town for now, vs invested wolf/neato role), and I can't think of a reason I'd vote FG at this time other than OMGUS due to suspicion she's been directing my way, which feels like a non-reason honestly.

Antori I'll probably just always find a little suspicious but I will say he's been working harder to give better reads this game which I'd prefer to encourage.

I still feel weird about one of gold_stinger's reactions to Wayward's line of questioning, but that's about all. Null on him for now.

Mellon felt town to me after the roll but that's not to say I wouldn't believe a world with her taking a risky play as an anti-town. I don't think it's inherently suspicious as previously suggested though.

I'm working on feeling out other players, still feel pretty alright with soundwave- and Hakulyte both right now.

No idea how I feel about roundbox right now, or Dai, or Gradiant but I don't think any of them are more suspicious than Cocoa/DragonmegaXX.

the_sun_fan is really trying to keep everyone's personal feelings/misigivings out of this game which I can't help but admire on a personal level and I'm being a little blinded by it to be honest.
Old 07-5-2019, 06:52 PM   #1219
Svaz
quite clever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i'm a proud ass man m'lady
do we tell him
Old 07-5-2019, 06:52 PM   #1220
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran

Quote:
you'll see
there's not a single flip that'd make us go "wow we shoulda listened to fg." You could be a fucking jester and we'd still feel sound.
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Closed Thread