Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2007, 10:14 PM   #1
Sir_Thomas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash Bros. DOJO View Post
Today I have some good news and some bad news. Let's get the bad part out of the way first, shall we?

As many of you may have already heard, we have had to delay the launch of Super Smash Bros. Brawl by just a little bit—it will now be launching on February 10th in the Americas. I know that many of you will be disappointed by this news, but please understand that the extra development time will enable us to make the game the best it can be. It is my earnest hope that you will all be enjoying this game for many years, and we are all working very hard toward that goal.

Phew. Now for some good news to tide you over.

The forthcoming E for All event will be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center beginning October 18.

And it appears that this event will display the first ever public playable version of Super Smash Bros. Brawl! I am planning on having people play the game—but with limited character selection.

The problem is Sonic. What to do... I suppose if we’re going to all this trouble, perhaps we should make him playable.

Oh, yes. And for those of you who come to play, please remember—you tap the Control Stick to do Smash attacks.

Have fun!
Rejoice.
Get ready for non-glitch (For a little while at least) online fighting.

Last edited by Sir_Thomas; 01-1-2008 at 05:00 PM..
Sir_Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote