Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I will continue to play this game as if I am derp cleared
That sounds fun
Was gonna ask why you were pretending to be confirmed but I missed this joke of a post, my bad. So it's just you voting him because he voted you, I got it
Old 05-5-2019, 04:30 PM   #702
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
I was about to say I was okay with you now because of your responses to shado but I can't now with this. you've never had a scum read on me, you just said you were happy to lynch me because you didn't know how to read me.
this is the post that made me wolf read you

Quote:
???
Usually, pressure votes are to actually pressure people into doing stuff. You can't pressure somebody that's been actively posting and reading into posting and reading more. I've only not been posting so far today because of work.

Here's some general stuff with who I'm down to lynch today though, nothing meaty because d0 obviously:
-Antori: that lovely non-pressure vote on somebody they had as not suspicious, as well as the people they're wanting to vote not matching up whatsoever to their reads list. They'll happily lynch me or shado (me being not suspicious and shado being suspicious), then later saying they'd want to lynch shado less because he liked that shado voiced his opinion (about what? I've been voicing opinions as well). No votes or prodding either on anybody they found slightly suspicious on their list

-Shado: General attitude in the thread and his 'wrong' post still feeling off because even if it was a misread on what i was interpreting, it was still a question directed at mml, not him. Butting in like that so arrogantly left a bad taste in my mouth

Wayward: General lack of activity

Other things:
Weary of daikyi solely on that we seem to be having similar thoughts and it just weirds me out a little. Not saying it's a pocketing sort of thing, just being cautious of a good player.
Kind of too worn out to go through the stuff around ffa and star's argument, I'll look at it later.
when i said the following, this is when i was wolf reading it exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
your reads list is pretty safe and small, you only gave opinions on people who pushed on you or wayward which everyone already suspects so maby give opinions on rest too

Old 05-5-2019, 04:34 PM   #703
flashflash account
FFR Player

And obviously I'm town here cause a wolf partner wouldn't pass up the opportunity to distance by asking me a question

Guys this game is very easy

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 05-5-2019, 04:46 PM   #704
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Your reads need to evolve with people's responses to you. You can't just repeat the same thing over and over after somebody brought up reasons why the read doesn't fit.
i dont buy your response, telling me that i didn't have you as scum is wrong cause i know i had you as wolf. if it wasn't on my reads list that's because i posted it before this happend and my read on you evolved after i saw your reads list. telling me you weren't pressured doesn't change the reads list you posted, you'll have to explain to me why you didn't have anyone else except for me wayward ans shado on your list for me to change my wolf read

Old 05-5-2019, 04:47 PM   #705
Gradiant

Quote:
this is the post that made me wolf read you

when i said the following, this is when i was wolf reading it exactly
But then you ignore my thoughts on you and use an idea that I've already shown was false multiple times that I only have people that pressured me in my list. You've still ignored any of my responses regarding any of that up until now where you're still repeating the original false stuff
Old 05-5-2019, 04:48 PM   #706
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Star didn't actually push me at the end nooblord
she voted you and told you to interact more and that they can't stand this anymore, it's push you just didn't react to it

Old 05-5-2019, 04:48 PM   #707
Gradiant

Quote:
i dont buy your response, telling me that i didn't have you as scum is wrong cause i know i had you as wolf. if it wasn't on my reads list that's because i posted it before this happend and my read on you evolved after i saw your reads list. telling me you weren't pressured doesn't change the reads list you posted, you'll have to explain to me why you didn't have anyone else except for me wayward ans shado on your list for me to change my wolf read
What?
The whole reason you gave for the scum read was that people were pressuring me, when they weren't. Nobody was.
Old 05-5-2019, 04:48 PM   #708
Gradiant

Antori
Old 05-5-2019, 04:49 PM   #709
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

btw Antori this is how you wall post :]

1) Daikyi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
ok so why do you have you vote someone? im not clear on why the vote is necessary in the first place, given that you can probably just...ask a player to give wolf reads
Solid postu.

2) roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
raeko's posting makes me feel like she's very town
the attentiveness and constant contributions without stall is good
I think her post that ended with "sorry that this post was so long" (or at least close to that wording) feels pretty towny imo

I think star is also off of my table for lynching today for reasons previously mentioned

I think people latching onto the idea of "roundbox needs to scum hunt" should be cognizant of the fact that I'm also actively looking for townreads
I'm getting flashbacks on d1.

4) MixMasterLar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
No one would argue that what your posting is mechanically more insightful then anything Haku posts d0 in the history of ever (I love you Haku but you just shine better later on) but I think what Haku is fixated on and the manner he's going about it is telling specifically for him and his meta

That said I believe that giving general thoughts about Haku d0 is pure easy-mode and I was under the assumption that you knew Haku better then to really see anything worth commenting. That said, I will concede its been awhile for you too and you may not really hold that view.

Still What Haku says tells me about what he sees his role as where yours really didn't leave much of an impression other then d0 thoughts. Which is fine; it's much more then some people give on d0 and all that can be asked but I think it's funny you would call Haku's padding because at the end of the game your d0 thoughts are d0 thoughts.

Hence, your post is closer to padding then his.

If you want to see that remake of mine black/white (as you have accused me of doing to Haku's post) and read that as "He's calling my post padding!"....well, I'd say I don't think I would disagree with that assessment either, but again if it's been awhile since you've played with Haku and you're trying to reset the meta read then I'll concede your post serves a better purpose.

But I'll spoil the fun right now and you that Haku is still extremely easy to solve. He's the one d0 read I always nail right. I understand if what works for me isn't a good reason for you but that's where I am on him. Mechanics / slips would have to be made before I really think what he posted came from WolfHaku.
I like this post... about as much as I like waking up at 230 in the morning... But I can see how town lar would post this

but it really feels like you're seeing an oppertunity to suck up and taking it. BUT IN CONTEXT TO THE REST OF YOUR GAME It leaves me a tad torn on which interpretation appeals to me more

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
So, you're trying to tell me that Haku as a wolf would be genuinely thinking about this kind of thing, but only talking about it in wolf chat. I fundamentally disagree, and I expect a better explanation of how you are reading Haku.
Hindsight here: I think star was having the same vibes I'm having on this reread. And I'm gonna sheep it a bit, that in context with the above quoted post, you are looking less townie to me right now, especially with her flip.

Quote:
Xel you gonna play d0 or am I better off just waiting until next phase to engage?
Quote:
Lynch absolutely needs to be between Antori and Wayward at this point: Antori is making reads up per post about them and Wayward is literally not even paying attention to his own post. Both are anti-town and unacceptable behavior.

It's was down to "Do I want to call out Roundbox for nothing all phase so he can just go play DOTA again or do I want to use my limited time this week talking to people who will actually play the game d0"

That may be unfair since you are proving to be present but for better or worse I just don't invest in some things anymore. IE: Trying to get Xel to say anything useful d0.

These mean jack all without any commentary
But you already knew that!

I absolutely remember you doing it twice in a fairly short time period and being pissed at myself the second time.

But I did check up in the history thread / searched for the Star Crossed game and apparently that never happened so ????

I will concede I was wrong

This after he said Haku was clear after reading my post?? I even made a pocket joke.

This alone is worth a lynch

Yes can you show me where you addressed it before I made that comment?

Imma put a pin in this and come back to it much, much later.

Not on d0.

Fucking

Thank you

Is someone saying he should be lynched just to teach him a lesson?

I think they're saying that he needs to be lynch because he's not solving the game and that's pretty anti town, and you lynch the person who is the most anti town especially d0

You flatly declaring that he's town rubs me the wrong way somehow. If you wish to defend him then comment on how a town could play the game the way he has; show us where he's coming from if you really believe that.
I smell the oppertunity from here and greatly wish I had addressed this on d0.

Quote:
Thought about it and yeah lynching Antori because how I feel about inD might lynch a wolf but it's a vote made for all the wrong reasons. Gonna trust my first conclusion and stay on Wayward.

If Antori gets lynch I ain't gonna cry about it though
I feel like what happened was is that you either: A: Went along with your d0 lynchanomics of lynching a low post count. Or B: Used your lynchanomics to purpose two easy lynches that are easily awful because OH NO THEY NOT POSTING THEY NOT MEETING MY STANDARDS but it's typical d0 lar and it's really ytou trying to score an easy mislynch for wolfteam.

And I don't think I've read a game where this is the impression your lynchanomics has given me.

Now I really wanna take a moment to touch on something super important. In any other game, when you call someone out, and they outright defy you, you never let them slide. And other than a half assed "hey guys xel's a choice as well" you didn't even TOUCH me for outright shitting on you.

These posts:
Quote:
You know I think I've been mislynched about 10 / 10 times because of a read like your current one.

It's a really flattering statistic.
Quote:
And not trying?

I feel that's a bit harsh. I've given a list of who I wouldn't lynch, that's more than you usually get from me.

In before comment of dead weight though. That's the usually response here, yes?
Quote:
This by the way Lar, is yes, sarcasm.

Because the answer is an obvious resounding yes.

Are disgustingly antagonistic. I'm literally laughing in your face, and you fucking hate that. Remember the part of this section where I mentioned a post that reads one of two ways? This section is why I lean to the second one. You *might* have gotten intimidated that I'd actually pick myself up to fight you and that'd throw off what you're doing openly.

There's no reason for you to have not dunked on me for these posts.

Especially when this post is in the game:

Quote:
Lar if you're frustrated with me I understand, I'm pretty much saying I haven't done shit, and then rubbing it in.

Let me tell you, it feels amazing.
Where I actually spell it out so rudely, I'd even argue this post is fucking toxic, and I don't give two fucks about how rude you are in a game of twg. I only tame my shit because I genuinely can't be bothered for the aftermath of not doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
yep, 100% that and totally not because of the observations I made about her posting habits
grats on the logic courses you took and passed, send a thanks to university of phoenix for me
I was being so goddamned toxic there's NO EXCUSE to have not made mince meat of me, the hell you doing this game man, the narrative isn't that important!

ps as d1 starts you again don't even touch this shit.

Quote:
We have a lot of fun here but no seriously Xel please we signed up for a game let's play it
YOU DON'T EVEN TOUCH IT.

NOT EVENNNNNNNN

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quote:
Ok well your take on the solo voters is weird in that instance cause it pretty much makes xel look like a shoe in for the wolf
Ind is probably the wolf on that wagon obviously
PoE is starting to lead me in the gradiant/daikyi region
Hey FFA: ThISSss iS ThE NARaTivE at play he established.

NICE.

5) Gradiant
You make a good call out I mention later in the post, noting here as a positive for you.

Quote:
Maybe throw xel in there too since I'm used to seeing him make quite a lot more arguments? but idk because I don't think i've played with him in quite a while. He'd be the lowest out of those 4 then.
I do like this because it's not "how much he cares" it's an actual trait we can talk about

how much I care or not is completely imparative to what I'd tell you, the only person who can fight that point is me, and that's just self-meta.

7) inDheart
Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
ffa, genuinely don't know if you're doing a bit or something, but you don't have to like, look at the thread Right Now. game just started and you're trying to pull data from the extremely no data zone. no wonder it's gonna suck

i think i started hating twg when i was grinding it really hard, and not saying doing less is the solution, but breaks are nice too
I leik dis p0st

Also there's a back and forth between star and InD on page 5 I really like more on a reread with Star's flip.

Quote:
this is the most Hello Fellow Townies post in the game, change my mind

i like to think gradiant can be a reasonable person, and a reasonable person would not escalate in the convo they were having, and i'm surprised you think he would
oh, stop mindmelding with my actual read

jerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
ARE YOU SUSPICIOUS OF EITHER OF THE PEOPLE TRYING TO TAKE ME OFF THE TABLE LESS THAN HALFWAY THROUGH THE DAY
Yikes.

Quote:
ok

so, far as i can divine, you've got issues with where i want to focus currently

i think the question i asked xel will help me figure out what's up with xel

it bothers me that you don't have much curiosity towards him and just want to write him off for today cuz meta
See like

at least unlike a certain someone, you did you, boo.

Quote:
you basically answered your own question to me here (and i was very tempted to respond to it with "you are, honey")

because while i'd prefer if people posted understandable progressions and had degrees in argumentation and things like that, antori's had these kind of form/action mismatch issues before and people have been able to townread him correctly despite them. his play scans as baseline anti-town that way but it doesn't make him a wolf

so i'm more left wondering what's different here. i don't think he's been reaching exceptionally hard to excuse himself out of his reads, and so far people have been able to question him and find out he does actually have some reasons for what he believes

he is the kind of player that i expect town may want to clean up at some point regardless of actual alignment, but at present is not a great choice for wolf
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

8) XelNya - AH
Ass hole.

9) flashflash account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Moving star off the table for today. In just the last turbo, her scumplay was "yay I don't have to solve", and here I'm seeing a thought process that seems like almost internally-directed solving rather than one motivated by an effort to *appear* like she's solving.

While she's spoke of a determination to win her next scumgame, and definitely has the adaptability to learn quick from last game, I don't see her producing genuine feeling trains of thought this quick. Not smart to write her off yet, but I think it's safe to move her out of the lynchpool for today
this post sucks dicks

Quote:
WOW
I'M DEAD
ROUNDBOX LOCK TOWN
At the point of the game this post is located, it's gross. Even with your general d0 shitposting tone it's bad.

Quote:
I still suss ind
WHY THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote:
So like
Raeko is town cause of that crappy post she made
Roundbox is town for baiting the universal scumtell
Shado is town cause we're married
Xel could be wolfing here but I think he's actually just trying a bit cause there was a post of his that was way too insightful I think his so wrote it
Mml is being kind of nonsensical but tonally lines up with how I imagine his town game goes as of late, he's my pocket tinfoil pick this game
If I'm counting right that really does leave gradiant/ daikyi/ind
Rude. I disagree on Lar tho~ his tone is completely out there and if you say he's being nonsensical I'd argue that should be a red flag for lar.

10) Antori
Quote:
lots of new people in this game what do you guys think of me

i have slight town read on star-crossed but i think star always sounds town just by nature

departure yeah yeah (idk how to haiku)
I don't like this post.

Quote:
wouldn't you have to find ffa suspicious in order to be okay with lynching them?
Noting this spicy point out here and not in the gradiant pile

Quote:
and because i have to vote someone to the twg gods Gradiant pressure vote to give wolf leans on someone
There is a way better point for you to be at in this point of the game. THIS feels like a pad vote.

Admittedly your posting in d1 has been better especially on page 32.

11) Hakulyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'm still thinking at what went wrong in the previous game and what I should do about it this game knowing I'm likely to be stuck in the same situation.

I see Yoga, Funk, Haikus.

Not quite sure how to go about it just yet.
Usually I skip Haku's posts because they're really wordy and he ends up getting lynched for something else.

I commented on day 1 with InD how I thought Haku was not playing a "I don't know how to wolf here" game and was playing a "I missed my chance to enter in my usual fassion" kind of game. This post is part of the why, and it's not so much because Haku said this I leaned that way, but it's how his play reflects this post that convinced me.

Quote:
I like inDheart this game so far and im having "previous game bias" on Shado/FFA atm.
Unique Haku post here folks.

Also on Page 5 Haku has a bunch of shit posts that feel outta Haku place for me. Is that even a term?

Quote:
You guys are probably going to hate me for talking -again- about the previous game, but this is bugging me.

Quick context about previous game:

- Raeko was Julian(Town Roleblocker) and I was Ricky(Doctor role).
- DBP was the Innocent Child who had to be triggered a certain way which included getting protected by someone.
- On the first night, DBP asked me to protect him without knowing I was a protective role.
- I protected him.
- The next phase, DBP -because he was outed as the IC- made everyone mass claim to him 1 on 1 and took notes that he would later on give to players as he was expecting to get NK'd which he did. (can't protect 2 nights in a row)
- The next phase, me and Raeko received the same notes from DBP.

These are the notes:

1. DaBackpack ---- Trinity, Innocent Child.
2. thesunfan ---- Barbara, targets 3 ppl in the night, learns the name of ONE OF THEM. Fails if roleblocked or if he targets Jim (doesn't learn anything).
3. flashflashaccount ---- Cyrus, strongman, activates after Ray dies. So supposedly he's a strongman currently. (The term "strongman" is never used, it just says "guaranteed kill").
4. mellonxcollie ---- Julian, roleblocker. Upgrades when "Smokes, now" is triggered. Upgrade lets him see what kind of power he roleblocked.
5. MixMasterLar ---- Randy, VT.
6. Hakulyte ---- Ricky, doctor, can upgrade to super doctor when "Smokes, now" is triggered. Upgrade lets him save himself. Cannot target same person twice in a row.
7. Pozzai ---- Trevor. "One-shot jailkeeper, renamed to forced commuter for flavour reasons." (Maybe not a jailkeeper, but turns somebody else into a commuter?)
8. Funnygurl555 ---- Bottle kids, third party. Gets a roleblock every night. Wins if they successfully roleblock a nightkill, an investigation action, and a visiting action. She also learns if she successfully roleblocked a kill or whatever.
9. Wineandbread ---- J-Roc, sends random disc to player. Most likely a fruit vendor character. Almost certainly a miller.
10. Xelicopter ---- Corey, takes a bullet for Julian or Ricky one time. I think he said he was blue.
11. Duk3star ---- Steve Rodgers AKA JIM LAHEY, DEAD AF
12. Charu ---- Phil Collins, hider. Leaves a burp behind whenever he hides behind someone (via PM). Most likely dies if he targets a wolf.
13. gold stinger - Bubbles: eliminated during Night 1. Cop.
14. _Zenith_ - Ray: exiled from town on Day 0. Visitor.
15. ShadoWolfe ---- Sam Losco, 2-shot doctor (flavor "surgeon"). If he uses both shots, then his vote doesn't count for a phase.

N1 ACTIONS:

Haku saved me.
Sunfan used power on charu, shado and wabby, -> learned that "somebody is Phil Collins." Later learned that it's Charu.
Raeko roleblocked FG (near confirmed)
Charu burped behind sunfan (confirmed)
FG roleblocked FFA (unknown)
Wabby disc'd Pozzai (confirmed)

GAME THOUGHTS

Sunfan isn't a wolf most likely <- Charu hid behind sunfan and didn't die.
Charu isn't a wolf most likely <- Duke targeted sunfan, which would be really weird if wolf-Charu also targeted him? i.e. doublestack is stupid
Haku/Raeko are town. Both of them independently mentioned the "Smokes now" rule in precise terms. Both claimed blue. Haku is suspicious of me and Raeko lmao.
MML is town-lean. His reaction to Duke's ridiculous fakeclaim is pure as hell, calling it stupid and this was suddenly a "legendary" and "best ever" game because of it.
FG ---- I believe her claim. She told me that it was too hard to fake TPB theming and just came clean. I told her we could try to work together.
Xelnya is almost certainly town. His power makes zero sense for a wolf to have (dying in place of a town doctor or town roleblocker, lmao). Also independently reported to me that Haku had claimed doctor to him. Wolf Xel has little reason to alert me that he knows who the fucking doctor is. However I have no idea why he, too, is blue. Doesn't really make sense to me.

I think FFA is slightly wolfy. Can't really place it behaviorally. His role is super weird and, well, Cyrus is a villain.
I think ShadoWolfe is slightly wolfy. Very subtly tried to gaslight me on Duke, but eventually gave up. Asked me "if Jim Lahey is a wolf, do we just kill all villains?" -> I said "yes" -> he was fine with it. That is, until I told him that Sam Losco is also a villain, to which he started panicking a little bit. He researched the show in order to learn more about his character but didn't really realize that he was a bad guy. Also, town having THREE protective roles is totally absurd. One of Pozzai and Shadow is probably lying.
Wabby's "miller" constraint is really weird, but his confusion about what the fuck his power does makes sense if he's a fruit vendor. Sunfan thinks Wabby has high "lost wolf" equity. Something to consider for later. Possible wolf.

NIGHT INSTRUCTIONS

Pozzai targets me.
Shadow targets me.
Charu hides behind... a wolf. Shadowolfe. Him dying confirms a wolf essentially. If Charu doesn't die, he was either roleblocked or Shadow is human (most likely the latter).
Wabby does whatever.
Funnygurl roleblock Shadowolfe. I wanted her to do FFA to learn if he actually used his strongman power tonight but she cna't target the same person twice in a row.
Raeko roleblock MML (lol).
Haku use doctor on himself if he can. Otherwise, use it on Xelnya.
FFA should be doing NOTHING.
Sunfan targets Pozzai, ShadoWolfe, and anybody else. (He decided Wabby as third pick.)

FOR FUTURE

Kill the TPB villains lol. Cyrus, Shadowolfe, MML in that order. Otherwise Wabby.

I somehow ignored the high % likely winning move only to focus on why the setup was the way it was and I ended up throwing away the entire game over semantics while having everything needed to win the entire thing on Day 2.

I didn't just lose a game. I loss what should have been a one sided win because of how much information there was on the table and how it already pointed out to the entire wolf team.
(wolves were all named as antagonists of the show and town main 3 power roles as protagonists)

--
Anyway, back on topic.

Raeko knew all of the above already because she had the same notes as me.
She just spent a game watching me fail over and over to get town together just to do a follow up logical vote that pretty much autowin.
It's going to be the same this game because this is a consistent pattern with me.
The problem is that I'm going to be artificially kept alive and you guys are going to get a headache over how I play.

So, @Raeko

Why did you ask me this considering you just played a game with me ?

I'm confused by the intentions behind the question because -specificially you- should have known fairly well where my mindset was at after that game.
This is probably your least likable post I've seen you make.

12) mellonxcollie
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
my next selfie my face will resemble ;_; from the trauma of so many mean people voting for me
The cluster of posts at this point of this game are.. Not great.

Especially when later roundbox posts as shado put it a "rubric" of how she plays and if part of that is she's posting more frequently, it falls moot when there's posts like this at the juncture of the game it's at. (Earlier in the game would have been totally fine though. It's about the placement not the content here.)

Her posts do get kinda better as the day's going on, they're just not worth quoting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I still think he hasn't posted as much game related content as I would like, which makes it seem like he isn't scum hunting as much as I would expect from him at this point. he does normally make a lot of one line posts as either alignment, but I feel like he usually goes try-hard as town and makes longer wall type posts as well and I haven't seen many of those from him yet

But at the same time I can't tell if he is town legitimately having trouble coming up with connections in the game so far. I've also seen several of the interactions this game and just kind of thought "wat" when trying to figure out any conclusions so I don't know. I'm hoping that his interactions from this EoD will help me read him a bit better
This feels like a good post, but the second part of the post is... Questionable is the word I'd use. It tone wise leaves a bad mention in the back of the brain. But that's not indicitive.

13) ShadoWolfe
Quote:
Moving star off the table for today. In just the last turbo, her scumplay was "yay I don't have to solve", and here I'm seeing a thought process that seems like almost internally-directed solving rather than one motivated by an effort to *appear* like she's solving.

While she's spoke of a determination to win her next scumgame, and definitely has the adaptability to learn quick from last game, I don't see her producing genuine feeling trains of thought this quick. Not smart to write her off yet, but I think it's safe to move her out of the lynchpool for today
to be honest, I leik dis post because it was a mindmeld

Quote:
If star is 100% a tone read, what did that make roundbox and yoshl? what were you basing your reads on them off of?
on a reread I should like roundbox significantly less than I said I did. Roundboxes posts to me read better on d0 than they do d1. And Yoshl is that despite the curbing of toxicity he's posting in a way that takes him off the table but doesn't confirm to the town pile.

This got misplaced: Wolf and yoshl back and forth is pretty clean

Random thoughts at the end I wanna throw out there

1. It's very different to see roundbox play a passive role in a game. It'd look horrible if he was trying to assert something similar to yoshl / gradiant in trying to change something about their play.
2. I think this is the first game I have outright wanted to see lar get shot by a vigi, like right now.
3. I think Raeko should be on the table tomorrow, but there's CERTAINLY better choices for today.
4. Nightkilling Star was such a great kill. Her game was so on point and leaving her alone would have caused wolf team problems, but none of her reads really point me to one person I'd wanna see go for it.
5. Let's go on the votecount exploration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
raeko (1)- wv
wv (5)- Haku, Lar, Gradiant, inD, Shado
ffa (3)- roundbox, Antori, Daikyi
roundbox (1)- Xel
inD (1)- ffa
Xel (1)- star
shado (1)- raeko
I wanna theoryshit my thoughts on this:

1 Wolf is on WV
1 Wolf is on FFA
The last wolf is either on FFA or in the solo vote department

why? It feels from a wolf perspective this is the way the votes ought to be placed. Wolves have day chat..

I guess a where I be list.

1) Daikyi
2) roundbox
4) MixMasterLar
5) Gradiant
7) inDheart
9) flashflash account
10) Antori
11) Hakulyte
12) mellonxcollie
13) ShadoWolfe

Out of the greys I'd say mellon but I don't think she's posted enough to day to land in either pile, and the discussion is still going pretty good on it. I really like InD based on posts, and even with the progression but I'd want to see a hard push to sell myself.

Lar is a wolf in my eyes because his play doesn't feel authentic, it feels like it plays to a narrative, and he's dodged things and provocations in a way I don't think he usually does, especially when someone outright says come at me and he doesn't, particularly because of the context of where it happens in the game.

At the very least for now I am not entertaining a shado lynch.

Spoilering this because it ruins the rest of the post if it's in the open

lar

my head hurts
Old 05-5-2019, 04:49 PM   #710
Gradiant

I'm not seeing natural progression in your read changing here and you're contradicting yourself.
Old 05-5-2019, 04:49 PM   #711
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
she voted you and told you to interact more and that they can't stand this anymore, it's push you just didn't react to it
wrong

a push would be her actually prying in for more, and she didn't pursue it after I told her to have at it

and again wrong because I did respond, I said "you do you" which is at the very least acknowledgement
Old 05-5-2019, 04:51 PM   #712
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Gradiant

i see you're just gonna deny people were pressuring you fine by me

Old 05-5-2019, 04:51 PM   #713
Gradiant

Quote:
Gradiant

i see you're just gonna deny people were pressuring you fine by me
Explain how each of the people in my list were pressuring me and I'll show it's wrong again.
Old 05-5-2019, 04:54 PM   #714
Gradiant

You need to back up the votes with explanation. I explain my reasoning against you and there's my vote. You don't explain the whole point against your read on me and now it really only seems like you're voting me as omgus
Old 05-5-2019, 04:54 PM   #715
flashflash account
FFR Player

Still waiting for mml to unvote the conftown

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 05-5-2019, 04:57 PM   #716
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
You need to back up the votes with explanation. I explain my reasoning against you and there's my vote. You don't explain the whole point against your read on me and now it really only seems like you're voting me as omgus
i dont like taking on the highground but i asked you a question and you are doing your hardest to ignore it you know that, i already tried to answer your question on why i think you are wolf based on push and based on safe reads list

on the other hand

all you did was say "no you're wrong"

Old 05-5-2019, 04:59 PM   #717
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
wrong

a push would be her actually prying in for more, and she didn't pursue it after I told her to have at it

and again wrong because I did respond, I said "you do you" which is at the very least acknowledgement
i see where you're coming from even though our suspicions on people are day and night

Old 05-5-2019, 05:02 PM   #718
Gradiant

Quote:
i dont like taking on the highground but i asked you a question and you are doing your hardest to ignore it you know that, i already tried to answer your question on why i think you are wolf based on push and based on safe reads list

on the other hand

all you did was say "no you're wrong"
Alright, I'll do it again.
shadow: no pressure here. He said to stop talking about haku, I responded, then that thing ended. He then misread my post to mml, I responded. Neither of us were voting the other here or saying they were for sure scum read. no pressure

you: no pressure. you vote me while i'm at work with plenty of time before eod inferring I'm not doing anything while I've otherwise been actively reading and posting in the thread. You don't back up that post with any other reasoning and until then, you only wanted to lynch me because you can't read me. daikyi brings that up and you almost immediately switch off. no pressure

wayward: no pressure. He was inactive.

xel: no pressure.

Alright, i'm off to eat and then i'm gonna play some more HotS
Old 05-5-2019, 05:03 PM   #719
the sun fan
FFR Player

ffa (2)- Lar, inD
Lar (1)- ffa
Antori (1)- Gradiant
Gradiant (1)- Antori

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Old 05-5-2019, 05:08 PM   #720
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
btw Antori this is how you wall post :]

1) Daikyi

Solid postu.

2) roundbox

I'm getting flashbacks on d1.

4) MixMasterLar

I like this post... about as much as I like waking up at 230 in the morning... But I can see how town lar would post this

but it really feels like you're seeing an oppertunity to suck up and taking it. BUT IN CONTEXT TO THE REST OF YOUR GAME It leaves me a tad torn on which interpretation appeals to me more

Hindsight here: I think star was having the same vibes I'm having on this reread. And I'm gonna sheep it a bit, that in context with the above quoted post, you are looking less townie to me right now, especially with her flip.

I smell the oppertunity from here and greatly wish I had addressed this on d0.

I feel like what happened was is that you either: A: Went along with your d0 lynchanomics of lynching a low post count. Or B: Used your lynchanomics to purpose two easy lynches that are easily awful because OH NO THEY NOT POSTING THEY NOT MEETING MY STANDARDS but it's typical d0 lar and it's really ytou trying to score an easy mislynch for wolfteam.

And I don't think I've read a game where this is the impression your lynchanomics has given me.

Now I really wanna take a moment to touch on something super important. In any other game, when you call someone out, and they outright defy you, you never let them slide. And other than a half assed "hey guys xel's a choice as well" you didn't even TOUCH me for outright shitting on you.

These posts:

Are disgustingly antagonistic. I'm literally laughing in your face, and you fucking hate that. Remember the part of this section where I mentioned a post that reads one of two ways? This section is why I lean to the second one. You *might* have gotten intimidated that I'd actually pick myself up to fight you and that'd throw off what you're doing openly.

There's no reason for you to have not dunked on me for these posts.

Especially when this post is in the game:

Where I actually spell it out so rudely, I'd even argue this post is fucking toxic, and I don't give two fucks about how rude you are in a game of twg. I only tame my shit because I genuinely can't be bothered for the aftermath of not doing so.

I was being so goddamned toxic there's NO EXCUSE to have not made mince meat of me, the hell you doing this game man, the narrative isn't that important!

ps as d1 starts you again don't even touch this shit.

YOU DON'T EVEN TOUCH IT.

NOT EVENNNNNNNN

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hey FFA: ThISSss iS ThE NARaTivE at play he established.

NICE.

5) Gradiant

You make a good call out I mention later in the post, noting here as a positive for you.

I do like this because it's not "how much he cares" it's an actual trait we can talk about

how much I care or not is completely imparative to what I'd tell you, the only person who can fight that point is me, and that's just self-meta.

7) inDheart

I leik dis p0st

Also there's a back and forth between star and InD on page 5 I really like more on a reread with Star's flip.

oh, stop mindmelding with my actual read

jerk

Yikes.

See like

at least unlike a certain someone, you did you, boo.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

8) XelNya - AH

Ass hole.

9) flashflash account

this post sucks dicks

At the point of the game this post is located, it's gross. Even with your general d0 shitposting tone it's bad.

WHY THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rude. I disagree on Lar tho~ his tone is completely out there and if you say he's being nonsensical I'd argue that should be a red flag for lar.

10) Antori

I don't like this post.

Noting this spicy point out here and not in the gradiant pile

There is a way better point for you to be at in this point of the game. THIS feels like a pad vote.

Admittedly your posting in d1 has been better especially on page 32.

11) Hakulyte

Usually I skip Haku's posts because they're really wordy and he ends up getting lynched for something else.

I commented on day 1 with InD how I thought Haku was not playing a "I don't know how to wolf here" game and was playing a "I missed my chance to enter in my usual fassion" kind of game. This post is part of the why, and it's not so much because Haku said this I leaned that way, but it's how his play reflects this post that convinced me.

Unique Haku post here folks.

Also on Page 5 Haku has a bunch of shit posts that feel outta Haku place for me. Is that even a term?

This is probably your least likable post I've seen you make.

12) mellonxcollie

The cluster of posts at this point of this game are.. Not great.

Especially when later roundbox posts as shado put it a "rubric" of how she plays and if part of that is she's posting more frequently, it falls moot when there's posts like this at the juncture of the game it's at. (Earlier in the game would have been totally fine though. It's about the placement not the content here.)

Her posts do get kinda better as the day's going on, they're just not worth quoting.

This feels like a good post, but the second part of the post is... Questionable is the word I'd use. It tone wise leaves a bad mention in the back of the brain. But that's not indicitive.

13) ShadoWolfe

to be honest, I leik dis post because it was a mindmeld

on a reread I should like roundbox significantly less than I said I did. Roundboxes posts to me read better on d0 than they do d1. And Yoshl is that despite the curbing of toxicity he's posting in a way that takes him off the table but doesn't confirm to the town pile.

This got misplaced: Wolf and yoshl back and forth is pretty clean

Random thoughts at the end I wanna throw out there

1. It's very different to see roundbox play a passive role in a game. It'd look horrible if he was trying to assert something similar to yoshl / gradiant in trying to change something about their play.

2. I think this is the first game I have outright wanted to see lar get shot by a vigi, like right now.

3. I think Raeko should be on the table tomorrow, but there's CERTAINLY better choices for today.

4. Nightkilling Star was such a great kill. Her game was so on point and leaving her alone would have caused wolf team problems, but none of her reads really point me to one person I'd wanna see go for it.

5. Let's go on the votecount exploration.

I wanna theoryshit my thoughts on this:

1 Wolf is on WV

1 Wolf is on FFA

The last wolf is either on FFA or in the solo vote department

why? It feels from a wolf perspective this is the way the votes ought to be placed. Wolves have day chat..

I guess a where I be list.

1) Daikyi

2) roundbox

4) MixMasterLar

5) Gradiant

7) inDheart

9) flashflash account

10) Antori

11) Hakulyte

12) mellonxcollie

13) ShadoWolfe

Out of the greys I'd say mellon but I don't think she's posted enough to day to land in either pile, and the discussion is still going pretty good on it. I really like InD based on posts, and even with the progression but I'd want to see a hard push to sell myself.

Lar is a wolf in my eyes because his play doesn't feel authentic, it feels like it plays to a narrative, and he's dodged things and provocations in a way I don't think he usually does, especially when someone outright says come at me and he doesn't, particularly because of the context of where it happens in the game.

At the very least for now I am not entertaining a shado lynch.

Spoilering this because it ruins the rest of the post if it's in the open

lar

my head hurts
One question on this. How come you quote my post town reading star twice and give two different reactions / thoughts? It's quoted once under the FFA spoiler with you saying you don't like it and once more under the ShadoWolfe spoiler with you saying you like it because mindmeld?

Other than that I like the approach, this is the kind of Xel we need more of in the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Closed Thread