Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat

Old 06-1-2004, 09:07 AM   #21
RobbyZero
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdarkness
Well.. in all seriousness, i think the stupidest thing i ever did was in 5th grade... i pissed off some important people, and it destroy'd my social life forever, in school at least.

Sucks... doesnt it?
Well that doesn't make sense. Cause the more shit is talked about you or the more your talked about period the more popular you are and the less popular they become,you did yourself a favor. Just like me on FFR,I pissed off the super gods but hey everyone talks about me :P School same thing,the "IN" crowd I almost beat the shit out of and mouthed off at them so bad I was talked shit about the day I joined highschool period. It's pretty sad but I dealt with it.
RobbyZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-1-2004, 09:11 AM   #22
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Well robby....

I used to suck at insulting
I am weak, i dont have any power
and I am a nice guy, which most people in high school arnt... it seems to be cool, you have to be an ass.
Old 06-1-2004, 09:16 AM   #23
RobbyZero
FFR Player

Well im weak,I don't have good insults. All they have to say about me is im g.ay or retarded or I have no life or something extremely dumb as that. You laugh and tell them off,tell them how intelligent they are for calling you g.ay and the fun part is,most of they're friends laugh at the one your talking back to. You don't always need to fight you can just show them though 1 time you just go mad insane and flip out and beat the shit out of this guy you were mouthing off at and they'd back off. I never had to go to that point because I warned them many times if you come near me you will get hurt,I may look weak but you will get hurt. Never had to fight but I always got yelled at or nailed in the hallways. Funnier thing I got hit in the hallway by this kid who I didn't know,so im like watch it asshole. He turns around ready to hit me I look him for a sec,he walks away. I see him after again I fucken slammed him into the wall and he got so fucken mad,didn't come near me again.
Old 06-1-2004, 09:37 AM   #24
zildjian133
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to zildjian133 Send a message via MSN to zildjian133 Send a message via Yahoo to zildjian133

whats the command to format your entire harddrive im in a radioshack and feel like fuking them
Old 06-1-2004, 09:40 AM   #25
classof04
FFR Player

Quote:
Well robby....

and I am a nice guy, which most people in high school arnt... it seems to be cool, you have to be an ass.
no my friend not an ass, but smart you have to learn how to fend for yourself like roby said laugh like it's a joke and it wont phase you.
classof04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-1-2004, 09:43 AM   #26
RobbyZero
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by zildjian133
whats the command to format your entire harddrive im in a radioshack and feel like fuking them
go to run and type kill something..I forget and it destroys the whole computer.
Old 06-1-2004, 09:46 AM   #27
RobbyZero
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by classof04
Quote:
Well robby....

no my friend not an ass, but smart you have to learn how to fend for yourself like roby said laugh like it's a joke and it wont phase you.
Took me a while to actually get over the fact that everyone was against me,then again I knew I had it coming right..Primary school was the same shit,I had a few friends that's all,same thing in highschool when I was still there..had a some friends only cause i failed so the people my age blew me off and forgot about me and the younger kids tried to make fun of me it was horrible..Then I had friends on the senior soccer team,but I didn't see them much,just talked to them now and then. Then I quit,now I have 0 friends left outside of my home period really..the only few friends I got are online. Pretty sad how it all came crashing down but the thing is I don't care!.
Old 06-1-2004, 11:47 AM   #28
ananana
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ananana Send a message via MSN to ananana Send a message via Skype™ to ananana

I'm sorry..but I think now the stupidest thing I've ever done was read Robby's posts on the thread.
ananana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-1-2004, 11:53 AM   #29
altairian
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to altairian Send a message via MSN to altairian

rofl ana
yes I thankfully was smart enough to skip them (except for the first... )

hmm...stupidest thing I've done? Probably losing touch with the only girl I've ever REALLY cared about. Been one lonely mofo since then
Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.
altairian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-1-2004, 11:56 AM   #30
Treffpunkt
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Treffpunkt

I had an online/over the phone/long-distance relationship with a girl I let get way too close to me (emotionally/spiritually). It lasted 2 years. We talked about marriage despite the fact that we hadn't met. About 2 years ago, we decidedly called it quits when we had mutual religious differences. The 'breakup' was followed by 3 months of depression and one chickened out suicide attempt (on my part). *shakes head* REDICULOUS. WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS I THINKING?
Old 06-1-2004, 11:57 AM   #31
Strike_Vanisher
FFR Player

that's quite... interesting...

I\'m new to FFR please dont eat me! ^_^;
Strike_Vanisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-1-2004, 12:00 PM   #32
Treffpunkt
FFR Player

No no no, it's quite stupid. ^^;
Old 06-1-2004, 12:01 PM   #33
Laharl
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Laharl Send a message via MSN to Laharl

Quote:
Originally Posted by classof04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specforces
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMTHEEVILBEAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laharl
I don't do stupid things.
Specforces
Well that's a bunch of bull, you guys have had to done something stupid SOMETIME in your lives.
Yet again, I don't do stupid things. A few things I regret, or shouldn't have done, but not stupid.

Listen to me when I speak. I mean what I say, and I say what I mean.

POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNET
Laharl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-1-2004, 12:02 PM   #34
Treffpunkt
FFR Player

Ah, but do you say what you explicitly imply, and explicitly imply what you say?
Old 06-1-2004, 12:05 PM   #35
zildjian133
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to zildjian133 Send a message via MSN to zildjian133 Send a message via Yahoo to zildjian133

ive done too many stupid things forgive me
Old 06-1-2004, 12:05 PM   #36
Treffpunkt
FFR Player

You are forgiven.
Old 06-1-2004, 12:21 PM   #37
banditcom
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to banditcom Send a message via AIM to banditcom Send a message via Yahoo to banditcom Send a message via Skype™ to banditcom

God Robby.. you treated highschool like it was a prison... wtf... you're psycho man.

Anyways, here's something I can think of. A month or so ago I was still up at college. We were throwing this frisbee type thing that flies really far and fast. My friend through it, I was chasing after it, running pretty fast... I switched from looking over my left shoulder to looking over my right... as I turn to get ready to catch it, my stomach SLAMS into this branch of a small tree. I immediately stopped, hit the ground flat on my back. The wind was knocked out of me. As the week progressed, my stomach felt more and more bruised.
banditcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-1-2004, 12:32 PM   #38
zildjian133
FFR Player

frisbee golf?
Old 06-1-2004, 12:33 PM   #39
banditcom
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to banditcom Send a message via AIM to banditcom Send a message via Yahoo to banditcom Send a message via Skype™ to banditcom

No, just catch.
banditcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-1-2004, 12:33 PM   #40
Arch0wl
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

When I was about 10 I wanted to learn how to skateboard.

If you've ever seen that one movie where that guy breaks his wrist/arm skateboarding at night and it's flopping around twisted and crap.. it was just like that. The bones OVERLAPPED themselves. The bones were almost sticking out of the skin. The first doctor didn't even fix the bones right, so we had to get a second operation where they rebroke the wrist and put it back into place.
Arch0wl is offline   Reply With Quote