Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2016, 04:15 PM   #1
Sanjixcon
Banned
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default *Dreamzzz*

Anyone else have crazy dreams?

Last edited by Sanjixcon; 02-25-2017 at 05:14 PM..
Sanjixcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 08:52 PM   #2
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Default Re: *Dreamzzz*

Welp i wouldn't say it's a total bust, I was actually going to post something but I have scavenge for details for some of the ones worth telling lol.
So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

R.E. Aryxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 09:16 PM   #3
TheThong
♩♪♫♬♭♮♯
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to TheThong

I dream everyday. I usually get nightmares, and maybe once a week I have a pleasant / non scary dream. The one I had last night was a group of mythical creatures trying to chase me and kill me, and sometimes my brain realises it's in a dream and tries to wake up - but sometimes I get stuck and 'wake up' in a different place with the same ' things ' trying to kill me haha. Most of my nightmares are things / people following or trying to kill me. :c the nice dreams usually involve being able to fly, having unlimited money or being with a special someone.
Old 10-19-2016, 03:38 AM   #4
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to noname219

Just woke up from a dream, went to the hardware store (which was located in the Clue house) to buy a new car for my father and the clerk was doing a vivisection on a baby directly on the counter.

Good times.

Also check out the thread The Dreams of Xiz.

Last edited by noname219; 10-19-2016 at 03:39 AM..
noname219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 05:10 PM   #5
Tarrik
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tarrik Send a message via Skype™ to Tarrik

I have nightmares every night, when i can actually get some sleep anyway.

Some of them are seriously fucked up and are far too real..

Example 1) Being shot in the head, feeling the impact and falling to the ground, still conscious while i bleed out and watch my friends get gunned down and then myself finally dying.

Example 2) Some type of dark being hiding in the shadows of my room..Only to move closer when i blink or close my eyes. When it finally gets me, it breaks my bones and covers my mouth so i can't scream for help or run away. Proceeds to violently kill me.

Example 3) Boogieman crossed with the grudge, bonus points for it being able to teleport when i was out-running it. Don't remember much, but i died.

Example 4) Was literally fighting Satan himself. Felt myself burn. Deep burns. Somehow survived and escaped, only to get home and watch my family get their brains blown out with shotguns. My 5 and 8 year old siblings included..

So those are only a couple.. I have had some nightmares so bad that i believe i've actually repressed them, because it's impossible to not remember something that fucked up.

I'd love a nice dream soon though. Doesn't matter what it entails as long as it's peaceful.
Tarrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 05:40 PM   #6
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

The last dream I can recall was me finding my mom's blood soaked body shoved unceremoniously into the kitchen sink. Go night terrors, woo. :l
Arntonach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 09:26 PM   #7
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

I used to remember a lot of my dreams and I have a lot of stories of dreams myself, they're just hard to write down what was going on.

Don't remember much of my dreams in present days anymore unless I make a commitment to a dream journal or something of a similar sort, which I haven't done in months.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 10-19-2016 at 09:27 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 08:59 AM   #8
gold stinger
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Remembered the dream I had last night. Get ready for a long read. This is why I tend to not really keep track of dreams, there's just too much information.

Dreamt that I lived a seemingly normal life in a house next to a strip mall, with some friends. I say seemingly because of 2 things: 1, I had 2 copies of a device that allowed the holder to travel through time semi-freely, and 2, I apparently had a scary collection of evil & deadly monsters locked up on the 3rd floor & attic of the house, of which my friends weren't allowed to go. I kept track of them in my study, in a drawer locked by key.

I had to go in one day and repair the door that kept one of the more scarier abominations in the attic, which held this emo-like girl with draped black hair, and a white night gown on. She had spontaneous super strength, could sometimes spontanously phase certain parts of her body through walls, sang eerie music when she could smell someone else, and one touch of her would cause you to literally wilt away into dust. She was doing alright at first when I began the repair, but then she started to lose her shit when she found out I was actually at the door, and was trying to fling the door off its hinges. Near the end of the door repair, she actually managed to phase her head through the top of the door, and I was frantically trying to get the door 100% shut to lock it. Eventually, I got it locked, and she immediately calmed down, and was saying "sorry" a million times, in a more fainter voice with each passing apology, as she went to cry in a corner of the locked room.

Called it a day, and went to sleep. Woke up the next morning, and attended my regular day routine of breakfast in the morning. Breakfast was hamburgers with eggs on it for some reason. One of my younger friends didn't want to eat all of it but barely took any bites of it so I asked them to try harder and to eat at least half of it for me. Spent the next bit of the day having to go up to the 3rd floor and feed the abominations in there. Didn't get to see most of them to be honest, as many were locked up heavily and only had a food hatch. When I came to this emo-girl's storage room, she wasn't in there. When I called out to her to see if she would lose it, she didn't respond. A moment went by, and suddenly, eerie music started to be hummed. Not audibly loud, but noticable, in almost all directions. Was a little bit scared, but kept my composure. I shut the door, and slowly walked out of the attic and 3rd floor locking the doors behind me as I go.

The humming was still audible. I slowly walked down the stairs in the house to the 2nd floor, and 1st floor, and could still hear it. At this point in time, I was pretty certain that she was inside the house, and that everyone else was already dead. I head to my study, and lock my door behind me. I found one of my friends who were still alive, frantically looking through my documents. We didn't say much between each other, and he was actually quite calm when I came in and locked the door. I showed him the documents related to her, gave him a time travel device, and told him "do not leave this room. If she sees you, she will gain supernatural abilities and will catch up to you in no time. I lent my other time travel device to my father, who is somewhat far from here, so I'm trusting you to keep her occupied here. This one only winds back 1 minute at a time." or something along those lines. My friend agreed, and I left through the window, running through the strip mall.

As I'm running, I hear the eerie humming sound not far off in the distance behind me. My friend was unable to contain the abomination, and she's killing anyone that pretty much looks at her. It becomes a nation-wide panic, and there's groups of people outside that are running around, looting, destroying property, trying to find a new area to survive, etc. I came across a group of people that were just standing around. Told them I'm a time traveller, the abomination is 12 minutes out, and can either stand there and die, or follow me. Obviously, no one followed me, because I ran straight into a patch of zombies that proceeded to then eat & tear me limb from limb.

Woke up shortly after that.

- Tosh 2014

Old 10-21-2016, 09:38 AM   #9
lofty rhino
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjixcon View Post
Last night I had a dream there was a half man half bull that was chasing me in the woods. He made me drink his blood and then I turned into a catman. I had claws and fangs and could jump really high. He told me to find and kill the frogman. I found him in a swamp and bit his neck
Dark? This is every other Tuesday for me. Also, Minotaurs aren't scary.

Last edited by lofty rhino; 10-21-2016 at 09:39 AM..
lofty rhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 11:09 PM   #10
lofty rhino
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite Keysmasher

I dont dream about Minotaurs.

I am a Minotaur
Old 10-22-2016, 05:10 AM   #11
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

So tell me fellas

You dream in Black&White, or color?

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 02:39 PM   #12
lofty rhino
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite Keysmasher

i dream in pastels
Old 10-22-2016, 09:18 PM   #13
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

was woken up rudely by a dream of my baby brother peeing on me when I was trying to change him. apparently in the dream my taking off his pants triggered it

pikakirby123 reincarnated

AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 03:04 PM   #14
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
So tell me fellas

You dream in Black&White, or color?
I've dreamed in black and white. Color dreams occur more often for me though
So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

R.E. Aryxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 10:45 AM   #15
gold stinger

I usually always dream in color. Sometimes I dream in black & white, but my memories fill it in with color afterwards if that makes any sense.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 10-27-2016 at 10:45 AM..