Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2005, 04:31 PM   #81
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

I must say, as much as Delta's been giving himself away, I didn't see enough behavior that seemed wolfish to vote for him today. In fact, I really didn't see much of that from anybody...

Except Iota. The theme to this game is "Silence gives Mirage the win." I felt that Delta just wanted to put out all the information that he possibly could so that the humans could draw their own conclusions, which is something I most certainly liked. But Iota comes in and demands that Delta hold back potential leads. I kind of see where he could sneak that by, because some of the stuff said really wasn't pertinent, but I want to know everything I can for this game.

Information is the key to a human victory, and I don't want Iota keeping any from us.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 01-16-2005, 04:37 PM   #82
roopert
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to roopert

Guys, I really don't think charlotte is the wolf. He seems much more like a human noob who is trying too hard, than a wolf who is just being dumb. I guess we'll find out soon enough. Oh and what the hell, why have four people not voted? That is killing us more than anything. We have 0 chance if a big chunk of players don't even plan on voting, let alone staying on top of the thread. Sigh....
Old 01-16-2005, 05:35 PM   #83
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

about 15 minutes...

and, Mu, no... I will post the player list + the codename list at the start of each day. Other than that, I am sticking with the theme as much as possible (Hoping y'all will stick with it more as well).
Old 01-16-2005, 06:09 PM   #84
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

*It is now 2200. 24 hours have passed for the hunters.*

"So, are we certain on our decision?" asks Alpha.

"Not at all, but we've wasted enough time and Delta has to go!" says Lambda.

"I still don't think this is right. Delta has been trying SO hard to help us all, and this is how we repay him?" says Beta.

"John Nash is crazy and talked to himself... so I am going to as well!" exclaims Delta.

"And you wonder why we're offing you. If I had Mirage's job, I'd be like you too." says Rho with a sigh.

"Enough!" shouts Mu. "What I'd like to know is... where have Iota, Pi, and Sigma run off to? Their not being here for this makes me suspicious of them."

Iota, Pi, and Sigma now each have 1 phantom vote

*Delta, resigned to his fate, pulls out his hunting knife and jabs it into his stomach. He collapses and gasps for air. Blood spurts out of his mouth, and silence follows.*

"Well, I feel relieved that Mirage is dead... so let's get some sleep folks. Get up at 0600 again?" asks Omicron.

"If only I were that optimistic. 0600 it is." states Kappa.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. MIRAGE, I NEED YOUR KILLS PLEASE.
Old 01-17-2005, 10:55 AM   #85
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

0600 comes early for the 11 hunters. They slowly rise and look around, curious to see if anyone is missing.

"Uh... Guys... where are Beta and Rho?" asks Alpha. There is a hint of fear in his voice.

"Sh*t." mumbles Sigma.

"Lets have a look around. Maybe they woke up early and got restless." says Zeta.

The group heads off, and quickly finds the bodies of Beta and Rho, not 100 meters from the campsite. Their bodies hang from a tree branch 30 feet off the ground.

"Last night, he quickly takes out two, miles apart from each other, and makes them look like accidents. Tonight, he shows strength by carrying their bodies high into the tree. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm damn scared." announces Pi.

"What more can we do? We have to figure out who he is and kill him. TODAY!" says Lambda with as much enthusiasm as possible.

IT IS NOW DAY 2. YOU HAVE UNTIL 7PM WEDNESDAY NIGHT (I have class til then, otherwise I would end it at 48 hours.)

Some of you have not been very active. Please try and be more active. It is the hunters' only chance at winning.

Players Alive:
Alainbryden - Alpha
GuidoHunter - Zeta
HansSky - Iota
Kefit - Kappa
Kilgamayan - Lambda
Nforcer06164 – Mu
Roopert - Omicron
The_Q – Pi
Tsuteto - Sigma

Insta Lynch is 5. GL!
Old 01-17-2005, 11:18 AM   #86
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Okay, I can understand Beta (blah), but Rho (Tps)? I think whoever the Hunted is is really tying to confuse us, and they're doing a really good job. There's no pattern in the voting from what I can see... it seems to be somewhat random. Anyone else have any ideas? I'm drawing a blank so far.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 01-17-2005, 11:35 AM   #87
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

" Hey Beta what you doing", Beta "Nothing, just hanging around".[sarcasm] Im sure glad everyone cares about me dieing not just blah.[/sarcasm]
*slips head back in neuce*
Old 01-17-2005, 12:16 PM   #88
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto

Sorry for being a little on the inactive side people. Had a DDR tourney on Saturday, and then a missionary open house (it's a Mormon thing, don't bother asking unless you really want to know) that I wanted to attend on Sunday. Anyways, I'm back, and now reviewing who's left and what not.
Old 01-17-2005, 01:41 PM   #89
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Alright, guys. I'm really sorry for my inactivity and lack of decent posts. I was EXTREMELY busy all weekend, but now I'm available to pay close attention to the game. So busy, that I forgot that I needed to vote.

So +1 Phantom for me.

So I'm going to give a shoutout to Guido:

I wasn't saying: Don't post any convos. What I said was: Post things that are pertinent to the game. You know that the stuff he posted was going to take 30 minutes+ to read. And about 75% of it was USELESS. I'm not trying to hold back information, I'm trying to keep the unnecessary stuff out.

You've been on my list from the start Guido...you trying to put words in my mouth is putting you higher up.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:17 PM   #90
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Alain wakes up and wonders what the others are staring at. He breaks through the crowd and sees beta hanging from the tree. He drops to his knees, horrified. "Blah? Why Blah!" He pounds the ground with his fists. "You Idiots!!! You Blew it Up!! God, Damn you. Damn you all to HELL!!!" He then collapses to weep for the loss of his close friend, occasionally mumbling, "You're gonna fucking pay for this you damned bastard..."
Old 01-17-2005, 06:09 PM   #91
alainbryden
Seen your member

This is feeling really hopeless, but I'm going to make a very good attempt to nail the wolf. I'm giving it everything I got now.

I can easily remove my name from the list. This is for myself, if you think there's reason to believe I'm a wolf then by all means, leave it there.
I can easily remove Tsuteto from the list, Tass would never make him his Mirage, because he was not fond of how Tsuteto played in the past.
I don't have evidence to remove anyone else from the list at all. Nothing is very certain in this particular game for some reason.

So many people are putting in such human advice, encouraging sharing of information and everything, but a really good wolf would be trying hard to seem human by giving actual good human advice and analysis. Objectivity even. So out of

GuidoHunter - Zeta
HansSky - Iota
Kefit - Kappa
Kilgamayan - Lambda
Nforcer06164 – Mu
Roopert - Omicron
The_Q – Pi

The_Q – Pi
I'd have to say if the wolf is trying to pull a "kill all but one good player so that they fall suspect" I don't want to fall foir it, but Tass took forever to update and this would correspond very much to a certain inactivity we experienced yesterday. The fact that Q has been so inactive for the game, and not on the past long time, makes me wonder about him.

Roopert - Omicron
Roopert has been one of the one's that has been giving such human advice. He's been urging everyone to share information, has been around the thread frequently, and has given quite a bit of opinion on people, but not to much. He's also drawn no attention to himself. A seemingly flawless human character and as much as that makes me trust him, he's such a good player and it does the exact opposite therefore, and makes me wonder if he's putting on a face. Roopert is very indescernable to me and it may be because I haven't talked to him on aim before.

Nforcer06164 – Mu
I've talked to him on Aim quite a bit, and he seems relaxed and into the game. I am very disinclined to beleive that nforver06164 is Mirage. I do not think he is yet an experienced enough player to put up such an effective front and he contacts me often and doesn't show hesitation in the way he speaks about the thread. This leads me to beleive that he is very much human and I am removing him from my list.

Kilgamayan - Lambda
I have been afraid to start voting kilga just because he's always so confrontational and relatively inactive in the tread. When he is active in the thread he tends to be irrelevant in his posts more than pertinent. These are seemingly very strong wolf characteristics, but Kilga has been in the game for so long, and repeats this behavior each game he's in. Infact, it is the day that Kilga attempts to be helpful and objective that I will really gain suspicion. For this reason, despite my ever gut instinct against Kilga, I have to leave him out of my list.

aside
I do have to keep this list short people, we only have 3 more lynchings, and at this rate, not much more evidence is going to present itself. The wolf is doing a good job of keeping his wolfings indescernable whilst seemingly stacking evidence against other individuals. That is the tremendous benefit of wolfing two people per night. While one vote is thought out and chosen carefully by the wolf (Blah tonight) the other keeps people confused by being somewhat off predicted targets.

Kefit - Kappa
In recent games I've talked occasionally with this guy, and he usually comes off very friendly, and human when he is, and one can often notice his presence constant in the thread, if not his posts. He is not usually a frequent poster, but usually has many helpful analysis to give. I have not noticed this happening in this game. He's posted, and voted, but hasn't talked to me on msn yet, and has seemed to lack presence in the thread, which I've followed quite closely. For this reason Kefit remains on my list although not in a critical position.

HansSky - Iota
The problem with Hans is that he always comes of as being human to me. He just has a very naive seeming disposition, even though he's proven himself to be very good at the game. He posts in a very casual, but carefully pertinent manner. He also makes an attempt to be critical of others but not harass them. He has opinions that he shares strongly but does not force. It does not always seem to me that he has a great amount of influence in the thread but her really does. Hans is clearly a skilled player, and as a human, he comes off as being suspicious because he seems like he is being so careful. He never racks up much suspicion in a game because of his very careful manner. I would be more suspicious of his careful behavior about the game if he did not communicate his humanity in this fashion in all his past TWG games. I feel quite good about Hans, and I'm going to remove him from my list. I'll be upset if it is him, because it is still possible, but based on how little time we have, I'm going to have to pull this trust so that we can focus more on the people who we have reason to be critically suspicious of.

GuidoHunter - Zeta
I would have little difficulty believing that Guido is mirage. He has been active in the thread, but does not strike me as having been particularily influential. There is no need for mirage to be influential in this game, because he needs to defend no one but himself. Hans made a great point about how Guido overreacted to his post concerning the relevance of Charlotte's 'information'. Guido has been in many games, has proven himself to be a good player, but he strikes me in this game as being more distant, and overcritical. He's been around long enough to know how to be a good wolf, which is why it strikes me as odd that some of his posts have been out of his ordinary character. As a wolf, would he be so imprudent as to mess that up? I don't beleive so, but there is alot of pressure on the wolf and if Guido is the wolf, that would certainly show through in the way he pushed the HansSky deal a little too far. He will be on the top of my list.

So I have cut the list down to four, and I will put the reputation of all my twg history at stake in confidence that the wolf resides among this list, and most likely in the top three. It is unusual for me to place my vote so early in the day, but I am going to put my vote at the top of the list and as the list reorients itself with the presenting of new evidence or ideas from my fellow humans, so will my vote.

GuidoHunter - Zeta
The_Q – Pi
Roopert - Omicron
Kefit - Kappa
Old 01-17-2005, 06:42 PM   #92
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

I agree with alain. If not anything else, at least about Guido.

Guido has been in my suspicions from the beginning, simply because he was the person that held the special place in my gut. Instinct says that Guido is a wolf. My gut has picked out a wolf from the very beginning in the past three game. Cypher, Stretchy, and(although I didn't play) LD.

But I absolutely did NOT want to go on that. There is only one wolf in this game, and my gut could most definitely be wrong. I have never placed my instinct as being: Ok, if my gut says yes, he must be a wolf. But I do make it apart of my decision-making.

So, as I read this thread, I analyzed each post, trying to find something....irregular. And Guido's post caught my attention more than any other one. This was because of my gut, his vote for me, and his outlandish claims.

Instinct aside, I find this post to be more bizarre than any other I have read. Charlotte posted a lot of unnecessary material, so I told him to find what he thought was important, and post that.

So, Guido think that's enough to put a vote on me(besides my inactivity, I suppose).

That other post I made was very cautious, but this one, I feel, is not. The fact that I even mentioned my instinct is going to get me in trouble. But I really do think Guido is a wolf. I wasn't even going to talk about it this much, but alain apparently has faith that I am a human, and agrees that Guido is a wolf. I'm guessing the support is what made me go all out on Guido, but we'll see what happens.

So, now that everything is said and done...Zeta.
Old 01-17-2005, 07:09 PM   #93
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

You mean THE wolf, HansSky? Or the Hunted, maybe? o.o

One thing I failed to realize earlier, and that I would like to add concerning Gui... errr... Zeta... is that he pointed out somthing that could be applied to ANY inactive player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter
I must say, as much as Delta's been giving himself away, I didn't see enough behavior that seemed wolfish to vote for him today. In fact, I really didn't see much of that from anybody...

Except Iota. The theme to this game is "Silence gives Mirage the win." I felt that Delta just wanted to put out all the information that he possibly could so that the humans could draw their own conclusions, which is something I most certainly liked. But Iota comes in and demands that Delta hold back potential leads. I kind of see where he could sneak that by, because some of the stuff said really wasn't pertinent, but I want to know everything I can for this game.

Information is the key to a human victory, and I don't want Iota keeping any from us.

--Guido
Now, couldn't he have applied this to any player who hasn't posted much, even me? He singled out one, though. And how could Hans be "keeping information" when there's only one wolf, the Hunted? And Delta wasn't posting anything particularly relevant... blah pointed that out, too. Now, it would make sense that Zeta would take out Beta, right? With the way that he acted on Hans? The only reason he would take out someone like Iota out is to throw us off his trail. The relevance of this post wasn't that great until last night's kill. It makes more sense now. I don't feel like overdoing my analyzation because it didn't work twice, but it's enough, still, to get a vote from me for Zeta.

Thanks, alain. I'm just about as upset about blah as you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The short conversation I had with blah around 3:30 central read, not
nforcer06164: ouch
nforcer06164: they got ya
mastr414: O WELL
mastr414: avenge me
nforcer06164: oh, I shall!
nforcer06164: (as soon as I figure out who it is)
mastr414: ha
After that, I have decided to create the "AVENGE BLAH!!1" alliance. Care to join, alain?

EDIT: Notice that "Hunter" is in GuidoHunter's forum name? Could this be a diversion tactic? OH SNAP!!

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 01-17-2005, 07:15 PM   #94
roopert
FFR Player

Well, since there is nothing to really go off of aside from hunches and I have no one better in mind, I'll go jump on and vote zeta for now. I would really like to see Guido's response to all of this.
Old 01-17-2005, 07:16 PM   #95
Charlotte21
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Charlotte21 Send a message via MSN to Charlotte21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
"John Nash is crazy and talked to himself... so I am going to as well!" exclaims Delta.

"And you wonder why we're offing you. If I had Mirage's job, I'd be like you too." says Rho with a sigh.

"Enough!" shouts Mu. "What I'd like to know is... where have Iota, Pi, and Sigma run off to? Their not being here for this makes me suspicious of them."

Iota, Pi, and Sigma now each have 1 phantom vote

*Delta, resigned to his fate, pulls out his hunting knife and jabs it into his stomach. He collapses and gasps for air. Blood spurts out of his mouth, and silence follows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers in the wind
I found that death quite humurous, was a gg for me guys.

Btw, I wasn't mirage

My Favorite Poster(s) Recently: T0rajir0u, rai
Old 01-17-2005, 07:29 PM   #96
alainbryden
Seen your member

Careful with that Roopert, I hadn't intended to end discussion this fast. One more vote for Zeta is an insta-lynch
Old 01-17-2005, 07:30 PM   #97
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden
just because he's always so confrontational
WHAT THE FUCK WHY I OUGHTTA

o sry

Anyway, the evidence against Zeta is better than most I've seen against anyone else, and is likely better than any else we'll see. I kinda hate voting for him since it would halt discussion entirely for the day though, and that would make me look pretty bad. =\

Regardless, I doubt that we won't have a single vote for Zeta within the next few new posts, and if anyone has information they want to spread, they could always PM it to everyone.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 01-17-2005, 07:42 PM   #98
roopert
FFR Player

I change my vote to Pi at least until Guido responds.
Old 01-17-2005, 07:54 PM   #99
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Okay, so I've been a bit distant. It happens on weekends, especially when stretchy's around. I still paid attention to the game, but never took the time to sit down and write anything. Plus, there hadn't been too much to go off of.

Regarding my vote for Iota: I needed something somewhat solid for a vote. I had had some suspicions about several of the active members, but I was fairly convinced of their humanity, also. Iota's post did make me think "stifling information" from the start, and I wouldn't put it past him to try to do that if he is Mirage, so now I have a sneaking suspicion about someone who hasn't put up any defense at all (because he hadn't needed to at the time). I could have bandwagon voted for Delta, but I figured I'd bring another member (previously inactive) into the game. My "overreacting" was simply in response to Iota's supporting the one thing that pretty much assures Mirage the win. Like I said, I didn't have any better leads. I know I'm notorious for coming out strong against people who are actually human, but I figured it wouldn't be too harmful with all the votes against Delta.

@nForcer: I wasn't saying anything about his inactivity, just what he said in his actual post. If you read my earlier posts, you'll see that I had asked for more people to get involved; too many people were being too quiet. It seems you are slightly confused about my intentions with the post, but hopefully the above paragraph cleared some of that up.

@roopert: If you wanted to see what I had to say, putting me that close to an insta-lynch might have made your plan backfire.

EDIT: roop changed his vote.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 01-17-2005, 08:03 PM   #100
roopert
FFR Player

Eh, Guido's post really didn't make me think he is human. It wasn't overly defensive like a bad wolf's would have been, yet it didn't seem much like a post a human would have made to save himself when he is obviously on the chopping block. It's almost as if he doesn't want to try too hard, because that is suspicious, and isn't being defensive enough, instead. I know this isn't rock solid logic, but at this point I'm willing to go out on a hunch. I have finals starting tomorrow, so I have no idea when I am going to post again. I change my vote back to zeta