Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives

Old 01-14-2005, 03:24 PM   #41
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

O yea, to add to the plot " I decided to explore the jungle and fell into a pitfall. A tiny clan of jungle gnomes came over and tied me up and brought me to their dwelling. While on my way, i noticed some heavy branches broken, and some large footprints. Obviously someone must have been running thorugh this jungle quickly. I immediately wondered if it was Mirages'. I was then untied, and thrown into a mushroom shaped jail cell. I was very worried, for I had no clue what they were going to do with me. They then started chanting a scary chant, and started to merge together. Through this morphisis, they were beginning to form a shadow. They were forming it very slowly, they must have been using netzero. *plays cheap joke drum sound* Finally, the final shape started to appear, it appeared to be Mirage! It's face started to show when *Whack*, a coconut falls on my head. I am awoken to find that I am still at my base camp. What was that dream trying to tell me, i couldn't quite get a decent glimpse at the person. O well". *Walks over and takes a shower in a mamoth sized waterfall that somehow is still able to stand under without a budge, and no headeache*

Edit* Sorry, it's a pretty serious story, and it's cool and all, but I just wanted to lighten it up a bit. Actually the original story reminds me of "The Most Dangerous Game. Good short story.
Old 01-14-2005, 03:47 PM   #42
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Bah. To Alain and TPS... mock my ideas. Fine. I shall hold off on mid-game plot moves.

And, TPS... I wasn't sure at first what plot I wanted to use for this game. The first thing that came to mind was the movie Predator. Then second was TMDG (agreed, an excellent story). So, I went somewhat off of TMDG. Combined it a little with the terrible TMDG ripoff movie Surviving the Game, and added a little self flavor.
Old 01-14-2005, 04:09 PM   #43
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I wasn't trying to mock your story at all. Predator would ahve been a good idea, as this is. I have never seen surviving the game, though. Also, come on people talk more.
Old 01-14-2005, 05:26 PM   #44
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to alainbryden Send a message via MSN to alainbryden Send a message via Yahoo to alainbryden

wow, I just went to classes, passed out, woke up after missing a test 7 hours later, went to dinner, and there's been yay 5 new posts. This isn't looking up for teh humans. I've got nothing else to go off of. I'm finding the best strategy in this game so far is not to look for who is most likely a wolf, but instead put aside everyone who you have logical reasons to beleive is human, then another list of somewhat but not entirely trusted, and then pull someone off the last list that you know. Remember, there is only one wolf, so chances are he'll be fairly active. If there are still highly inactive players on the third day, then we have to start voting for them, just so we don't rule anything out.
Old 01-14-2005, 06:48 PM   #45
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Something that just popped into my head:

Last night Blah got a bunch of people together for an aim chat to discuss theories and ideas on this game. We got pretty much no where, in large part because the chat was too chaotic.

At one point Q tried to quell the chaos by having us all speak our thoughts on something in turn. Nothing was wrong with this idea - it's something that we really need to do if we have any future chats for this game. What strikes me as odd is that he wanted us to talk about who we thought Mirage would kill tonight, and why.

I cannot think of any benefit a discussion on this would have for the humans, as the two kills each night are things we can't really do anything about. So why discuss it at all? Perhaps Mirage was trying to gather information on how each player would react to a given kill, which he could then use to plan out his kills in a way to cast as few eyes his way as possible.

There are probably faults with this idea, or I may have remembered the chat from last night incorrectly. If so, feel free to argue against this idea. Until then, Q has gained my suspicion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seinno
and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?
Old 01-14-2005, 11:08 PM   #46
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

I'm upset guys... 3 full pages and over 24 hours gone. no post in the past 4+ hours....

c'mon.

And, as was said by someone... this game is unbalanced towards Mirage. Which is why I am trying to compensate by giving long days and trying to force people to talk. As such, I'm going to give this piece of advice... perhaps it would be good to continue posting AIM conversations? 2 have been posted already, and the more information said in the thread, the more everyone will have to go off of. Just a suggestion to help the balance of things.

Oh yea... a clue. Mirage is male. (assuming charlotte is male... survey is still out on him/her.) (that makes EVERY player in the game male).
Old 01-15-2005, 12:30 AM   #47
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Charlotte is, in fact, male.

This is not his first username - I know what he used to go by at another forum and that was a very male name.

I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 01-15-2005, 12:41 AM   #48
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto

Fufufufufu... alright, I can't see much lately. I can analyze things, but, like I've said before (I think), I don't intend for TWG to be one of the top important things on my list. From what I can tell so far... alright, Mirage got read of Gamma and Epsilon. Is that any real surprise? This puts us nowhere with any clues, seeing as that some of the newbs would do this from having read any TWG, or any expert would do so in case of a threat. However, if that threat is the case, then I think that Mirage would most likely go for one of four people (whom will not be revealed in case of Mirage might picking up and looking at them more carefully... though because of me, I would not know why he would).

I don't have any suspicions for now, seeing as I haven't really been able to look at people's posts that well, but on Sunday, I might be able to do that and get better leads for my own skin. I'll see if I can't post tomorrow after my DDR tourney, and hopefully have thought of something.

I should really take some things more seriously though....
Old 01-15-2005, 10:07 AM   #49
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to alainbryden Send a message via MSN to alainbryden Send a message via Yahoo to alainbryden

*drowns in a flood of incoherence* need...air...

I'm sorry, I didn't follow.

Kefit I would have to dissagree with your reasons for voting Q. First, a wolf in a large chat room of only humans would not have the cahunes to try to be a leader. Secondly, I understand why Q chose that topic. When you think about the number of things you can all talk about, the list pretty much comes donw to just "who do you think is most likely to get voted next." Anything else, that one might maybe consider useful, would only cause dissorder and really isn't a topic for large chat rooms. Who started the large chat anyways? It seems to be a good method for creating mass confusion and generally get everyone attacking one or two people without much time for reasoning. More importantly, why wasn't I invited :P

edit: I'm not going to remove that post, I think there's something in it, but I just reread it and found that it was somewhat lacking of my usual thought. I'll be more helpful when I sleep k.

..and who else is LD harrassing to find out if they are the wolf? It's kind of funny.
Old 01-15-2005, 01:37 PM   #50
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

LD... stop harassing the hunters. You are not in the jungle. You have no means of communication with the hunters. If Mirage wishes to tell you who he is, he will use his phone to contact you.

And, seriously guys.... IF YOU DO NOT TALK, YOU HAVE NO SHOT OF WINNING.
Old 01-15-2005, 01:48 PM   #51
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Hey guys. Sorry for the inactivity. The night of the signups, I got on to do homework, and found out that it was time for signups, which opened shortly after I got on. That same day, earlier... boy, the weather in Chicago has been crazy lately. We got about 7 or so inches of snow. then, about two weeks later, the day of the singups, temperature got high enough to melt all of the snow... and then it rained. Now, it wouldn't be so bad, if there wasn't a crack in the foundation of my house. Thankfully, my basement is carpeted and it soaked the water, but all the furniture had to be moved, which meant disconnecting the computer. We had to connect fans, dehumidifiers, and the like to dry it up before we moved furniture, but we blew a circuit and found we had to pull up the padding underneath, cuz it would never dry otherwise. As of 30 minutes ago, the computer is back up and running, and I should be more active... but what does this have to do with TWG? XD

I don't think Q is one to be suspicious of.

Charlotte seems suspicous to me for some reason. His posts strike me as odd somehow.

I've got nothing else to go on right now. Anyway, with only 4 pages, there isn't really that much to go on anyway. More to follow....

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 01-15-2005, 04:44 PM   #52
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

My apologies for my inactivity today, I was out most of the day shopping and such.

I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 01-15-2005, 04:55 PM   #53
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

It doesn't matter, Kilga. Including this post, there have only been 7 posts today. I'm the one that knows what's going on around here the least, so I can't really say much myself =/

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 01-15-2005, 06:07 PM   #54
Charlotte21
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Charlotte21 Send a message via MSN to Charlotte21

EDITED:

Okay, the long ass posts were annoying and I was a retard for posting them in the format.

http://www.primordialus.com/twg/9/

All my convo logs are in that directory, and will be kept updated often.

My Favorite Poster(s) Recently: T0rajir0u, rai
Old 01-15-2005, 06:23 PM   #55
Charlotte21
FFR Player

http://www.primordialus.com/twg/9/

All my convo logs are in that directory. Apologies for the long ass posts, again.

Old 01-15-2005, 07:12 PM   #56
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

no commentary at all?
Try doing some disseminating, ok?

Old 01-15-2005, 07:16 PM   #57
Charlotte21
FFR Player

EDIT: Read my above two posts.

Old 01-15-2005, 07:17 PM   #58
Charlotte21
FFR Player

EDIT: Read above three posts.

Old 01-15-2005, 08:42 PM   #59
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

hey i have a suggestion, try posting pertinnent stuff instead of this random bullshit, ok? thanks.

Old 01-15-2005, 09:25 PM   #60
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Well...I really don't think ANYONE is going to take the time and read all of that. Take out what you think is important, and then post it. Not every single one of your conversations with every single person you have talked to.