Old 12-8-2019, 08:59 PM   #181
XelNya
Boomer
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,715
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
If I wanted to pocket you I would probably try to be funny or something
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-8-2019, 09:00 PM   #182
TWGma
FFR Player
 
TWGma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
unvote
vote Tforce

I think this better reflects where my head is at -- I have problems with him reading wayyy too much into a single phrase of mine, and assessing that is where my focus is, currently.

Not the only person I am looking at, given there is a whole collection of shitposters mostly ignoring anything relevant.
To answer your wolf question, I honestly have no idea...
Going into my list of PMs:
If I didn't delete any, TWG CXLVI (which was like.. 4 years ago, lmao!)

And I'm aware that it's a weak angle, but quite frankly, no one else is giving - or doing - anything, so why not. Let's butt some heads and see what others do.




(PS. Your OMGUS is showing)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why are you fucking pockets again?
TWGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-8-2019, 09:00 PM   #183
TWGma
FFR Player
 
TWGma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
Trevor = T-Force yeah?
Hi yes, that's me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why are you fucking pockets again?
TWGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-8-2019, 09:00 PM   #184
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I don't want to get this wrong, but am I correct to assume you don't like T-Force for T-Force not liking that you are talking about pocket pairs?
bruh I'm not the one who brought up pocket pairs, he is the one simultaneously trying to argue I was pocketing Subaru and that my goal was pushing on a "weak player" to maybe make him slip, and that it makes more sense for me to do this as a wolf. As town it would obviously make more sense for me to sit around pants on head with no fucking reads
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Don't look forward to her long posts, but 'eeeeeeey! (This is not trash talk! You do you, star!)
"I'm charu, I'm gonna play this reading game, wow reading sure is boring who else wants to stop reading I'm charu"
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-8-2019, 09:01 PM   #185
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 23
Posts: 2,010
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

so we're ganging up on t-force now right? all for it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh never underestimate the power of free time
boredom
wanting to get to know you all
true love
a sense of community
blackmail
weekend warriors
my desire to know everyone's dirty lil secrets


our mutual desire to be funny bois and gurls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-8-2019, 09:02 PM   #186
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 23
Posts: 2,010
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

in other news star-crossed isn't doing anything out of the ordinary yet so

ok t-force
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh never underestimate the power of free time
boredom
wanting to get to know you all
true love
a sense of community
blackmail
weekend warriors
my desire to know everyone's dirty lil secrets


our mutual desire to be funny bois and gurls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-8-2019, 09:02 PM   #187
inDheart
gradually receded
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 461
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

omfg sunfan
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-8-2019, 09:02 PM   #188
TWGma
FFR Player
 
TWGma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

It's like you know where my read is coming from, and yet you ran into right field instead of left.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why are you fucking pockets again?
TWGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-8-2019, 09:02 PM   #189
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
ok that was enough TWG for now
I'll see you guys and gals at EOD
I get weird vibes from sunfan joking like this but it's been so so so long so maybe I'm just longing for a sunvibe
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-8-2019, 09:03 PM   #190
inDheart
gradually receded
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 461
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

tbf if you play this game with your pants on your head, it grants you pocketvision
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-8-2019, 09:04 PM   #191
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 465
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Votes:

Funnygurl555 -> TWGma #7
XelNya -> ShadoWolfe #9
inDheart -> thesunfan #17
Funnygurl555 -> ShadoWolfe #29
star-crossed -> the sun fan #35
the sun fan -> inDheart #41
inDheart -> Charu #59
ShadoWolfe -> inDheart #142
TWGma -> star-crossed #150

ShadoWolfe- 2 (XelNya, Funnygurl555, )
inDheart- 2 (the sun fan, ShadoWolfe, )
the sun fan- 1 (star-crossed, )
Charu- 1 (inDheart, )
star-crossed- 1 (TWGma, )
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-8-2019, 09:05 PM   #192
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 331
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
omfg sunfan
was hanging out with some friends in ATL yesterday, and one of them mentioned that Georgia Tech has a class on "History of Chairs" every year

Optimal Hider Play" is in the same vein imo
its just funny to me that it exists
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-8-2019, 09:05 PM   #193
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Tbh I'm not loving this ketchup from Shado so far
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Don't look forward to her long posts, but 'eeeeeeey! (This is not trash talk! You do you, star!)
"I'm charu, I'm gonna play this reading game, wow reading sure is boring who else wants to stop reading I'm charu"
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-8-2019, 09:06 PM   #194
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 23
Posts: 2,010
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

t-force
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh never underestimate the power of free time
boredom
wanting to get to know you all
true love
a sense of community
blackmail
weekend warriors
my desire to know everyone's dirty lil secrets


our mutual desire to be funny bois and gurls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-8-2019, 09:06 PM   #195
XelNya
Boomer
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,715
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
so we're ganging up on t-force now right? all for it
I mean, his read is better than pretty much everything else in this thread, but it's a bad read.

I mean we got something like this:

1) Funnygurl555
2) SubaruPoptart
3) inDheart
4) ShadoWolfe
5) XelNya
6) T-Force
7) star-crossed
8) thesunfan
9) Charu

going on, so there's that
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-8-2019, 09:06 PM   #196
XelNya
Boomer
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,715
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

yeah hot-take pancakes

my favorite
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-8-2019, 09:07 PM   #197
SubaruPoptart
Hopecaster the Nightwing
FFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 221
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I mean, his read is better than pretty much everything else in this thread, but it's a bad read.

I mean we got something like this:

1) Funnygurl555
2) SubaruPoptart
3) inDheart
4) ShadoWolfe
5) XelNya
6) T-Force
7) star-crossed
8) thesunfan
9) Charu

going on, so there's that
I'm unfamiliar with the colour codes there, what's the significance exactly?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-8-2019, 09:07 PM   #198
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 23
Posts: 2,010
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

how do you already have reads
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh never underestimate the power of free time
boredom
wanting to get to know you all
true love
a sense of community
blackmail
weekend warriors
my desire to know everyone's dirty lil secrets


our mutual desire to be funny bois and gurls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-8-2019, 09:07 PM   #199
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
Tbh I'm not loving this ketchup from Shado so far
Can you answer the question first?
Cause tbh I'm not loving that you wanna shade me after reading my question without even answering the question
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-8-2019, 09:07 PM   #200
SubaruPoptart
Hopecaster the Nightwing
FFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 221
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Green's confirmed obviously, Red's sus af, but what's orange and purple?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution