Old 05-11-2012, 01:37 AM   #1
25thhour
I like max
FFR Veteran

Default I really need your help...

I have never been this stressed out in my life...

My high-school career is coming to an end, My marks have been dropping excessively, I have a multitude of papers due in the next two weeks, I got injured pretty bad in my Rugby game 2 weeks ago and I have missed 2 games because of it, I have had people be complete assholes to me and ruin my possessions, My moms trying to kick me out of the house, and I am running out of cash to pay for my first year of university, and I don't have my job anymore.

I really, really, need your guys' help, I am so stressed I have only received 5 hours of sleep in the past 3 days. I'm on the verge of breaking down.

What can you guys suggest to help me relieve stress? I've tried everything, from going for walks, to fapping :P, to attempting to relax, but it seems everywhere I turn something else goes wrong and just ends up leaving me twice as stressed out the next day.

Please don't suggest drugs/alcohol.

Thank you in advance, I know you guys can help me!
Old 05-11-2012, 01:41 AM   #2
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973
Default Re: I really need your help...

masturbate more. take out aggression with exercise. masturbate even more. each some chocolate ice cream. actually due your god damn papers that you need to get done. find another job and masturbate

lifes tough deal with it. this is a life lesson everyone needs to learn
Old 05-11-2012, 01:44 AM   #3
25thhour
I like max
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
masturbate more. take out aggression with exercise. masturbate even more. each some chocolate ice cream. actually due your god damn papers that you need to get done. find another job and masturbate

lifes tough deal with it. this is a life lesson everyone needs to learn
I know lifes a bitch, It's just I rarely get stressed out, so I don't know how to deal with it well. I'm usually the most calm and collective person. But, everything is jumbled up now and I'm literally lost.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:01 AM   #4
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

The best way to deal with stress really is just to keep busy. It seems a lot worse than it actually is. Like WCs said fap a lot more and do the papers. Don't bull shit them either. It's tough busy work but you know in the back of your head that you're 100% capable.

Also, why is your mother trying to kick you out?

Also if your mother is trying to kick you out I think you should be more concerned with obtaining a job so that if she does you can talk to a friend and offer them rent while you work so you don't come off as a freeloader or anything while trying to work and save up to take the steps needed to get either back to the idea of university or moving out of this persons home and getting your own to begin saving up for university. You gotta be able to map out what is the most important things to take care of first in your head.

Make a plan and stick to it. No bull shit. This just isn't the damn time for it.

Good luck to you, and hopefully fapping is good for you
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:13 PM   #5
Cavernio
sunshine and rainbows
FFR Veteran

Sleep as much as you can.
Cavernio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #6
Thatskier
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Thatskier Send a message via Skype™ to Thatskier

Dont think about the stress (its the ultimate first step trust me). Get plenty of sleep but when you only need the sleep (no procrastination napes). Stop acting #FIRSTWORLDPROBLEMS and do your damn work.
Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 D1A: 1st Place

The Tournament of Immortality D1: 3rd Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
Let's put it this way: This file is fun.
Thatskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:27 PM   #7
ice_lazer3
ICE ICE BABY
FFR Veteran

Make a list of all the work you have to do and then you just have to really get to it, doing the most important things first, and crossing the stuff out when you've finished. Take short breaks though...don't work for more than like a few hours straight, and make sure the breaks you're taking are actually short. Procrastination here will only make things worse, so get to it now.

And yeah echoing Middie's question, why is your mother wanting to kick you out? But whatever the reason I suggest reconciling and trying your hardest not to get kicked out.
Old 05-13-2012, 12:07 AM   #8
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

Get off FFR, do your schoolwork, apply for jobs.
Old 05-13-2012, 12:21 AM   #9
Tidus810
slimy, yet ... satisfying
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Yeah, other people hit on this more specifically, but the best thing to do when stressed is start hashing out a plan of action. Your mind is scattered and vulnerable when you're stressed, so if you rationally take note of what needs to get done and how to plausibly go about doing it, you'll feel at least a little more at ease. As you start to make baby steps, the stress ought to melt away.
Tidus810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:24 AM   #10
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

It looks like you got inflicted with massive senioritis if your situation became this bad, considering you're saying that your mother is trying to kick you out.

Good luck on finding a job -- unemployment rates for ages 16-19 are around 25% according to http://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/cpseea10.htm

My suggestion is to occupy yourself so you aren't in an existential crisis. Finish the work that you need to do; don't get destroyed more by how much damage Senioritis already did. Of course, set realistic plans.

I also remember you being the person that made the thread about receiving a bad grade on an english test or something and how it felt easy. You must've really ****ed up bigtime to have your grades drop down this much.

All I can say is that you're certainly going to have a much harder time recovering now, but self-motivation here is key since it sounds like everyone is going against you. Hell even I'm self motivated to not fall into getting wrecked by laziness.
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:30 AM   #11
DustyFart
FFR Player

Clench your butt 100 times a day

eric shin = ~erection~

I'm an idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by foilman8805 View Post
find where midnight lives and touch his penis since i'm quite sure no one else will ever do it
DustyFart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:22 AM   #12
25thhour
I like max
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
It looks like you got inflicted with massive senioritis if your situation became this bad, considering you're saying that your mother is trying to kick you out.

Good luck on finding a job -- unemployment rates for ages 16-19 are around 25% according to http://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/cpseea10.htm

My suggestion is to occupy yourself so you aren't in an existential crisis. Finish the work that you need to do; don't get destroyed more by how much damage Senioritis already did. Of course, set realistic plans.

I also remember you being the person that made the thread about receiving a bad grade on an english test or something and how it felt easy. You must've really ****ed up bigtime to have your grades drop down this much.

All I can say is that you're certainly going to have a much harder time recovering now, but self-motivation here is key since it sounds like everyone is going against you. Hell even I'm self motivated to not fall into getting wrecked by laziness.
Yes, I re-wrote that english test and I got the mark back on Friday, I got high enough to stay at an "A" (87% to be exact) which relieved a great deal of stress.

I also received 101% on my calc test, which gave me a confidence boost.

I had a nice long sleep, woke up and wrote 5/10 pages of my research paper.

About my mom, she's been really controlling the past few weeks and is trying to dictate every thing I do. She doesn't want me to go into Geology, but I'm too stubborn to change so she's getting pissed.

That aside, I have relieved a great deal of stress thanks to things actually semi-working out. I just need to buckle down, finish this research paper, get my finals out of the way, and find a full-time job on the oil rigs for the summer and I believe that I will be stress free.

Thanks everyone for the help
Old 05-13-2012, 05:56 AM   #13
Cavernio
sunshine and rainbows
FFR Veteran

Don't change your study or career plans based on what your parents want! Stick to your guns just like you're doing now. (Of course, don't NOT change now simply to spite her if you do want to change.) There's work in ALL fields of study, even if the only work is to keep on teaching it. Some require a lot more schooling than others to reach that point where it will start to pay you instead of you pay it. Geology isn't the worst by far in terms of employability. Not great either, but you could choose much worse.
It's your life now, not your moms.

Also glad to hear your english test worked out. 87% is very good. Keep getting your zzz's. Lack of sleep really ****s with your brain.
Cavernio is offline   Reply With Quote