Old 05-11-2019, 04:51 PM   #1421
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 26
Posts: 1,177
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Oh god I wish I could delete my own post. I realized too late it could inspire a whole ton of fake paranoia if he's wolfing
Nah, with how hakus been posting I don't see it. The check on mml is also something I could see coming from him. And I think a wolf haiku would have input from his team on a check that would look better than the other 'cop' that others would assume to be fake
Gradiant is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 05:10 PM   #1422
Hakulyte
FFR & TWG Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,094
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
which struck me as odd given the night actions (deaths + MMLs checks) didn't come close to solving game in my eyes, so I wanted you to elaborate on how we could win by PoE.

Also, you claimed before I wrote that, so how am I forcing you to claim after the fact?
I asked you what you would do if you were Haku here because I don't see how I could have given you information without people figuring out I'm real.
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 05:22 PM   #1423
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
I think I know which cop is lying, but wanna wait til claims come out bear with me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Thought this is what shado was going for with the waiting for checks but I guess not
Nah, what I had been thinking over the nightphase was how the wolves are playing a strategy seemingly consistent with the right mechanical moves, meaning they'd need one player on their team that's able to analyze setup and lead with a mechanical strategy to how they're gonna play and which roles to claim.

Outside the cop claims, I was trying to find the likeliest partner. That led me to thinking Raeko is almost always a wolf here. Even Roundbox had said he was changing his mind before he died. I had showed him how she was wolfy by his own criteria earlier on, but the factor that was missing was the "opportunistic timing of posts" and the fact that she wasn't dead last in postcount. Now, her posting is opportunistically UTR and near-nonexistent because mechanical lynches mean she's not in danger for at least this phase, AND she's dead last in postcount.

Problem is, I believe Raeko when she said she couldn't figure out setup or analyze game mechanically and had to rely on what other ppl told her.

Antori didn't seem hopelessly lost or anything, but also didn't seem like he had taken initiative, analyzed setup, and coached the scumteam on who should claim what and why.

which led me to the cop claims.

Haku had said last phase he was having a hard time with analyzing setup. It took an explanation from Daikyi to get him to clear it up well enough to vote Antori. I didn't see him being the scum playmaker either.

MML, on the other hand, seemed to have a good enough grasp of mechanics to be able to do exactly that. He was cognizant enough to soft in D0, so if that was fake then I def see him having the foresight to make those plays.


Basically, at the start of today, game summed up to "MML + Raeko!Godfather" likeliest but if MML flips town then I have a hard time seeing the "Antori/Haku/Raeko" team being able to figure out mechanics as well as they have

Wanted to see flips first so I wouldn't give anyone ideas
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 05:28 PM   #1424
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I asked you what you would do if you were Haku here because I don't see how I could have given you information without people figuring out I'm real.
If I were Haku, I wouldn't have said "Honestly, I wonder if we have enough info from night actions to win by PoE already." unless I was planning on claiming, because I would've expected to have been asked to share what my winning PoE deductions were.

but the fact is, the timeline was:

Haku: "Honestly, I wonder if we have enough info from night actions to win by PoE already."

Haku: "ps: I have a green check on raeko this phase. Previous phase was Daikyi."

THEN me asking "Can you walk me through what info you got from the night actions? Without revealing your own role, if you are one." in response to the first post.


So if I were townHaku and I were asked by Shado "Can you walk me through what info you got from the night actions?" after I'd already shared my checks, I'd just quote my own "ps I have a green check" post right back at him with the finger pointing up emoji
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 05:30 PM   #1425
Hakulyte
FFR & TWG Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,094
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

My bad, I wrote my post assuming you already read that post.
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 06:15 PM   #1426
Hakulyte
FFR & TWG Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,094
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Gotta solve things in order.

MML
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 06:54 PM   #1427
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 471
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

shado writing that post earlier is making me think about why roundbox wouldn't be roleblocked. mrr

we didn't talk peeks too much ahead of time though mml asked about coordinating something (which could be a leading question to see whether they would need to block haku)

i think they would not block roundbox just because the fake cop can carry kp and roundbox is probably not blocking between the cops to let them resolve

as for peeks mml is required to at least name someone today, because he can't be wolfblocked again and no one would believe him peeking roundbox lmao

blocking haku also makes it look like he's the one slowing things down now
inDheart is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 07:57 PM   #1428
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 29
Posts: 56
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Right now I would say I slightly believe Haku is real over Lar. However, I can't quite explain why so I'm going to do as Shado suggested and ISO both of them. I think we should all do that before the phase is over, cause that is going to help me a lot more than analyzing potential night actions/etc
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 07:59 PM   #1429
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 29
Posts: 56
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Also this probably doesn't mean anything but when I was reading this post stuck out to me as just so, so weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Oh god I wish I could delete my own post. I realized too late it could inspire a whole ton of fake paranoia if he's wolfing
couldn't you say that about pretty much any accusation you make against someone in the game....? People can always adjust their play based on what you say, it happens all the time. this post seems like it's exactly what it's describing, which is fake paranoia

anyways doesn't matter right now since we have to resolve Lar and Haku, but I just wanted to point it out while I was still thinking of it
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 08:00 PM   #1430
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,049
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Haku you lying sack of shit

Shado in no way forced you to claim and if you really wanted to stay hidden as town cop after I was outed then there are other ways to do so that i know you know of from other games we've played like just making a reads list with your clears in a "never lynch" category.

Posting the "if I was cop...." bit is either showing you hadn't read any of the thread or just asking for people to do a double take; as hesitant you where to actually just write the words "yes I claim" to Shado back then (sidestepping outright saying anything even though you knew the context that hypocops would be read in) I almost suspect the damn former to have occurred.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

LAR vs MORDIE:
Battle Arena Toshiden

(On Gameboy)




Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 08:04 PM   #1431
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,049
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Also I chose InD over Haku because I seriously believed that just die to the way we both claimed it would be a little more obvious then it apparently is that Haku is straight talking out his ass.

fUcķiNg 0oP▀
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

LAR vs MORDIE:
Battle Arena Toshiden

(On Gameboy)




Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 08:07 PM   #1432
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,049
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Also no one reading into Yosh's pisspoor push on me earlier makes me sad. Dude literally just decided I'm the fake without even seeing Haku and just wants to type the and lmao over and over when asked about it and nobody fucking bats an eye?

Ok then
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

LAR vs MORDIE:
Battle Arena Toshiden

(On Gameboy)




Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 08:09 PM   #1433
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,049
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Also going to be with mom all day for Mother's day so if anyone votes me solely on the "isn't here" excuse tomorrow then here is a preemptive fuck you
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

LAR vs MORDIE:
Battle Arena Toshiden

(On Gameboy)




Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 08:20 PM   #1434
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 26
Posts: 1,177
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Also no one reading into Yosh's pisspoor push on me earlier makes me sad. Dude literally just decided I'm the fake without even seeing Haku and just wants to type the and lmao over and over when asked about it and nobody fucking bats an eye?

Ok then
You're doing what antori did the first two phases, sorta gloss over posts that have suspicion against you, and then call the other person bad.
Even without seeing haku's check, he can have ideas about the faker based on dealings around the initial claims, which he pointed out about as well as me beginning of that phase after your claim.
Gradiant is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 08:22 PM   #1435
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 26
Posts: 1,177
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Also I chose InD over Haku because I seriously believed that just die to the way we both claimed it would be a little more obvious then it apparently is that Haku is straight talking out his ass.

fUcķiNg 0oP▀
This target is a bit better than haku checking you, but I still have to look at the fact that you're saying you weren't blocked while haku's saying he was.
Gradiant is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 08:45 PM   #1436
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,049
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
You're doing what antori did the first two phases, sorta gloss over posts that have suspicion against you, and then call the other person bad.
If you can honestly compare me and Antori's play this game then I don't know what to tell you.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

LAR vs MORDIE:
Battle Arena Toshiden

(On Gameboy)




Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 08:48 PM   #1437
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

cool, so every living person is leaning mml over haku and that's the only thing i don't like about the situation lmao
__________________
Daikyi is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 08:50 PM   #1438
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
If you can honestly compare me and Antori's play this game then I don't know what to tell you.
yeah imo it's closer to ffa's at this point
__________________
Daikyi is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 08:50 PM   #1439
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,049
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
This target is a bit better than haku checking you, but I still have to look at the fact that you're saying you weren't blocked while haku's saying he was.
Remember this after I flip and I promise it will lead you to the third wolf.

Because when i flip town and you have to acknowledge that wolves did not block me, you 'll be able to figure out which experience player still alive at this point could couch his team into such a strategy
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

LAR vs MORDIE:
Battle Arena Toshiden

(On Gameboy)




Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 09:00 PM   #1440
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 471
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
This target is a bit better than haku checking you, but I still have to look at the fact that you're saying you weren't blocked while haku's saying he was.
wolves would not be able to block him last night
inDheart is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution