Old 04-14-2019, 08:30 PM   #481
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

I am providing irrefutable evidence of being a cop, and you people just will not accept it
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:32 PM   #482
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 2,510
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

at least star did her partner a favour and got them the cop
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:34 PM   #483
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 478
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
at least star did her partner a favour and got them the cop
and ate my gun shot

@funnygurl and anyone else
https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index...gn-ups.268591/

this is the hydra game
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:37 PM   #484
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 2,510
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
and ate my gun shot

@funnygurl and anyone else
https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index...gn-ups.268591/

this is the hydra game
this brings me to my next point of deduction
maybe star merely had an appetite for bullets, and she ate it gleefully? perhaps it's in her diet as a cop
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:38 PM   #485
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 23
Posts: 2,085
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
and ate my gun shot

@funnygurl and anyone else
https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index...gn-ups.268591/

this is the hydra game
DO Y'ALL MIND IF I PLAY WITH YOU

im bored and have no life and twg is fun and apparently sign ups arent filled
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh never underestimate the power of free time
boredom
wanting to get to know you all
true love
a sense of community
blackmail
weekend warriors
my desire to know everyone's dirty lil secrets


our mutual desire to be funny bois and gurls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:38 PM   #486
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 478
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
DO Y'ALL MIND IF I PLAY WITH YOU

im bored and have no life and twg is fun and apparently sign ups arent filled
why else would I share the link LUL
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:39 PM   #487
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 29
Posts: 56
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
this brings me to my next point of deduction
maybe star merely had an appetite for bullets, and she ate it gleefully? perhaps it's in her diet as a cop
roundbox straight up c o p k i l l a over here
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:41 PM   #488
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

Official Votecount (through #488):


--------------------------------------

star-crossed
^--- (3) --- inDheart, FFA, the sun fan
inDheart
^--- (2) --- mellon_collie, star-crossed
T-Force (TWGma)
^--- (1) --- Funnygurl555
unvote
^--- (2) --- TWGMa, roundbox

--------------------------------------



Day ends in 20 minutes, at 9PM server time.
Insta is at 5 votes.
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 04-14-2019 at 08:41 PM..
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:42 PM   #489
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 2,510
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
roundbox straight up c o p k i l l a over here
wow
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:42 PM   #490
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 362
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

man, how bad does it feel star, to know that you outed the cop for your afk partner FreezinIce to do nothing with?
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Plop is town in this game, TWG 195. Do not question this.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:43 PM   #491
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 23
Posts: 2,085
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

i hope someone partners up with me
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh never underestimate the power of free time
boredom
wanting to get to know you all
true love
a sense of community
blackmail
weekend warriors
my desire to know everyone's dirty lil secrets


our mutual desire to be funny bois and gurls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:44 PM   #492
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 478
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

how about this for our hydra name:

sun fan account
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:45 PM   #493
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 2,510
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

my post about star eating bullets was funny and nobody has appreciated it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:45 PM   #494
TWGma
FFR Player
 
TWGma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

Posting intent to vote for star-crossed in about 5 minutes. (friends are over)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why are you fucking pockets again?
TWGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:46 PM   #495
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 362
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
how about this for our hydra name:

sun fan account
I can dig it
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Plop is town in this game, TWG 195. Do not question this.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:46 PM   #496
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 23
Posts: 2,085
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
my post about star eating bullets was funny and nobody has appreciated it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh never underestimate the power of free time
boredom
wanting to get to know you all
true love
a sense of community
blackmail
weekend warriors
my desire to know everyone's dirty lil secrets


our mutual desire to be funny bois and gurls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:47 PM   #497
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because...She Is Too Pure
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:47 PM   #498
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 2,510
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

Alexa, what is the nutritional information for a bullet?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:47 PM   #499
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
Posting intent to vote for star-crossed in about 5 minutes. (friends are over)
Not allowed
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:48 PM   #500
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 2,510
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

[twgv]star-crossed[/twgv]

wtf IT's NOT ALLOWED
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution